Author Topic: Senate to vote on repealing ObamaCare  (Read 5339 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Senate to vote on repealing ObamaCare
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2011, 03:37:17 PM »

Nice crystal ball you have.   Look forward to seeing repubs ideas on this which is not just status quo.

Idiots like yourself who vote mke me really believe we need to divide te nation in two.   Those who want to be left alone on one sid, and the marxist busybodies like yourself on the other.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2011, 03:59:56 PM »

Nice crystal ball you have.   Look forward to seeing repubs ideas on this which is not just status quo.
like tort reform and allowing insurance companies to sell across state lines...

why were this left out by obama and the dems again?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2011, 04:00:53 PM »

LOL please please explain how you think this bill will lower premiums

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2011, 04:01:28 PM »

It always has.   Why do you think their are amendmants to the constitution?  Time marches on.

I don't remember seeing any amendment making healthcare a right
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2011, 04:07:55 PM »

So we agree then.  The insurance companies are greedy and corrupt.  And politicians are puppets of them and anyone with major money.

We can see they will never do the right thing.....so whats wrong with MAKING them do the right thing??  Provide coverage to the little girl with cancer instead of denying after the parents have loyally made premiums for 20 damn years.

It has nothing to do with doing the "right thing", the federal government is bound by the constitution to certain powers. Look how this fucking thing is setup, it isn't about healthcare, its about the bottom line. Tell me the government hasn't purposefully done this. They are the last people I would trust with my healthcare, insurance companies being the next. I'm old enough to remember healthcare before HMO and the government fucking it up. It didn't cost an arm and a leg.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2011, 04:13:40 PM »
LOL please please explain how you think this bill will lower premiums

Actually it may be minimal.  Im on the cbo site and im not impressed. Ill put it in another thread.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2011, 04:15:15 PM »
It has nothing to do with doing the "right thing", the federal government is bound by the constitution to certain powers. Look how this fucking thing is setup, it isn't about healthcare, its about the bottom line. Tell me the government hasn't purposefully done this. They are the last people I would trust with my healthcare, insurance companies being the next. I'm old enough to remember healthcare before HMO and the government fucking it up. It didn't cost an arm and a leg.

My house didnt cost much then either.  Its called capitialism and its a bitch.  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2011, 04:16:05 PM »

Actually it may be minimal.  Im on the cbo site and im not impressed. Ill put it in another thread.
LOL minimal???

did you take into account the double counting and the need to make cuts later on???

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »
My house didnt cost much then either.  Its called capitialism and its a bitch.  ;D

A monopoly is not capitalism, it is price fixing and illegal as fuck, unless of course the government sanctions it
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2011, 04:19:30 PM »
LOL minimal???

did you take into account the double counting and the need to make cuts later on???

See my thread on healthcare projections......right from cbo...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2011, 04:21:55 PM »

See my thread on healthcare projections......right from cbo...

With the numbers they were given by congress
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2011, 04:22:24 PM »
A monopoly is not capitalism, it is price fixing and illegal as fuck, unless of course the government sanctions it

Capitialism creates monopolies.   The strongest survives....look at walmart.  The only way to stop it is to regulate it or break it up.   And then everyone bitches about it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2011, 04:24:00 PM »
Capitialism creates monopolies.   The strongest survives....look at walmart.  The only way to stop it is to regulate it or break it up.   And then everyone bitches about it.

How exactly is Walmart a monopoly? Is the only store you can shop at a Walmart or owner by Walmart?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2011, 04:30:37 PM »
How exactly is Walmart a monopoly? Is the only store you can shop at a Walmart or owner by Walmart?

Would you say the country is better or worse with walmart?  Isnt it steering us to 3rd world wages.....a step down into the basement.....

They are only engaging in capitialism arent they? But the mom and pop stores are gone. Why?  Because they cant compete with the walmart thats why.   They monopolize the market and with the middle class dissapearing even more so.    It seems to me that something in the constitution diss allowed monopolies but now we have alot of (TO BIG TO FAIL COMPANIES)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2011, 04:32:42 PM »
Vs what?   You think the mom and pop hardware store is paying huge wages. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2011, 04:39:11 PM »
Vs what?   You think the mom and pop hardware store is paying huge wages. 

Sometimes you must forget your republican and pro-business   ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »

Would you say the country is better or worse with walmart?  Isnt it steering us to 3rd world wages.....a step down into the basement.....

They are only engaging in capitialism arent they? But the mom and pop stores are gone. Why?  Because they cant compete with the walmart thats why.   They monopolize the market and with the middle class dissapearing even more so.    It seems to me that something in the constitution diss allowed monopolies but now we have alot of (TO BIG TO FAIL COMPANIES)

And I bet the same thing was said about the chain grocery stores, restaurants, ....... If you provide a quality product at a good price people will shop at your store. That is capitalism, I don't shop at walmart, that is my prerogative as a consumer. Should we demonize Lowes or Home Depot or Menards? The only reason Walmart has a target on it is because they aren't unionized plain and simple.

As far as to big to fail that's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have seen in my life time, they are only to big to fail because of their DC lobbies.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »
And I bet the same thing was said about the chain grocery stores, restaurants, ....... If you provide a quality product at a good price people will shop at your store. That is capitalism, I don't shop at walmart, that is my prerogative as a consumer. Should we demonize Lowes or Home Depot or Menards? The only reason Walmart has a target on it is because they aren't unionized plain and simple.

As far as to big to fail that's the biggest bunch of bullshit I have seen in my life time, they are only to big to fail because of their DC lobbies.

I dont care if their union or not.  My point is that when a company grabs a huge market share then they are allowed to control wages ...and eventually it will come to, "Hey do you want the job or not"? Its 9.00hr then 8.00 then 4.00hr.  This is not good for the country, it will lead to 3rd world wages and whats sad is I dont think we can do much about it.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »

I dont care if their union or not.  My point is that when a company grabs a huge market share then they are allowed to control wages ...and eventually it will come to, "Hey do you want the job or not"? Its 9.00hr then 8.00 then 4.00hr.  This is not good for the country, it will lead to 3rd world wages and whats sad is I dont think we can do much about it.

And exactly how much do you think someone should make to run a bar code across a scanner, or stock shelves? Its not rocket science. And how exactly is that going to happen when the government sets the minimum wage?

You will paid commensurate with your skill set, not because well its just not fair.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

I dont care if their union or not.  My point is that when a company grabs a huge market share then they are allowed to control wages ...and eventually it will come to, "Hey do you want the job or not"? Its 9.00hr then 8.00 then 4.00hr.  This is not good for the country, it will lead to 3rd world wages and whats sad is I dont think we can do much about it.
which is why we have a minimum wage you moron...seriously do you think before you type?