Author Topic: What's the oldest woman you would fuck?  (Read 47288 times)

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
Re: What's the oldest woman you would fuck?
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:58 AM »
Pics or I call bullshit.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »
Helen Mirren at age 63.  She was in the movie RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous) with Bruce Willis.

I'd fuck her nice and hard... :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2011, 09:43:06 AM »
I'd fuck her nice and hard... :)

She was actually really good in that movie 8)

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2011, 09:44:17 AM »
Didn't see it. I'll check it out.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »
Yeah me and Wiggs are gonna double penetrate some fat bitch.

I'm gonna fuck her ass. That way when I pull out and jizz all over her ass it'll drip down all over Wiggs. The guy on the bottom gets hit with runoff cum drippings so that ain't gonna be me.

LMAO.. ;D

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2011, 10:03:26 AM »
I was young and stupid, 17 I guess, when had a little one...or actually three...night experience with my 35 year-old finnish teacher...gf somehow found out and was a bit wtf! Needless to say we broke up after that...that made me miserable so i tried to warm that teacher thing up again but she wasn't interested anymore, wanted to be faithful for her hubby she said...Don't regret, thought...she taught young boy many new tricks that turned out to be very useful later in my life...;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2011, 10:06:48 AM »
Helen Mirren at age 63.  She was in the movie RED (Retired Extremely Dangerous) with Bruce Willis.

she was great in that movie....

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2011, 10:07:18 AM »
I was young and stupid, 17 I guess, when had a little one...or actually three...night experience with my 35 year-old finnish teacher...gf somehow found out and was a bit wtf! Needless to say we broke up after that...that made me miserable so i tried to warm that teacher thing up again but she wasn't interested anymore, wanted to be faithful for her hubby she said...Don't regret, thought...she taught young boy many new tricks that turned out to be very useful later in my life...;D

:)

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2011, 10:25:12 AM »
:)

Sorry no pics...  ;D
she was a seriously arrogant feminist bitch...although I hate women with that type of a attitude, they often turn out to be insane fucks!!!
Btw fellas, have you noticed the more you dislike some woman and show it to her the more she usually will like you...opposites attract or something like that ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2011, 10:29:18 AM »
Sorry no pics...  ;D
she was a seriously arrogant feminist bitch...although I hate women with that type of a attitude, they often turn out to be insane fucks!!!
Btw fellas, have you noticed the more you dislike some woman and show it to her the more she usually will like you...opposites attract or something like that ???
Its all the pent up sexual anger

and it's the "third grader theory", the theory that you have to act like you are in third grade and say you don't like them---thus, kicks in their want for attention...as was said b4: "women and attention go together like fish and water."

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2011, 10:34:49 AM »
Its all the pent up sexual anger

and it's the "third grader theory", the theory that you have to act like you are in third grade and say you don't like them---thus, kicks in their want for attention...as was said b4: "women and attention go together like fish and water."

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »

HAHAHAH  :D, our black scientist  :P.... he talks with the cosmos... but... he goes insane with the booty, hence the "black" before the "scientist"  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2011, 10:40:45 AM »

Hahaha, no...you learn a lot from failure and Getbig...

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2011, 10:44:44 AM »
Yikes!  I'll pass.  :-X

like i've always said, You have really shitty taste in men.......go jerk off to Ben Grimm

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2011, 10:51:52 AM »
Hahaha, no...you learn a lot from failure and Getbig...

Guess that's the reason...I never fail so I haven't been able to build my knowledge ::)
...to be honest in high school, is that the same than our "lukio" don't know, i never had to make the first move, my "charm" was enough...but the older, bigger and uglier i got the less bitches seemed to care about me...nowadays i wish i had been more active making the moves and fighting for women cos' I'm completely clueless with that shit...epic twinks like devilsmile get all the hoes and we 230lbs+ guys are only good enough for "grenades" like one member here would say :-[

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2011, 10:53:23 AM »
like i've always said, You have really shitty taste in men.......go jerk off to Ben Grimm

he likes short, stocky big headed dudes, its a well know fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2011, 11:08:44 AM »
Guess that's the reason...I never fail so I haven't been able to build my knowledge ::)
...to be honest in high school, is that the same than our "lukio" don't know, i never had to make the first move, my "charm" was enough...but the older, bigger and uglier i got the less bitches seemed to care about me...nowadays i wish i had been more active making the moves and fighting for women cos' I'm completely clueless with that shit...epic twinks like devilsmile get all the hoes and we 230lbs+ guys are only good enough for "grenades" like one member here would say :-[
Stop being so hard on yourself...there is no set game plan, except all women like confidence...
And you think you look bad, I look like a scraggly, homeless Malcolm X...everytime I get introspective, it happens. Meaning woman not like. Yet holding down a convo is simple at 34 because, the women actually know WTF they are talking about---but have issues. The young ones, don't know what they want in a man, because they rarely have had a father in their lives.
You may think you have missed out, but many times, things play out to your advantage. Each of us have a strength and qualities unique to us, and people, especially women can pick up on it.

JNN, I've said it too, Bay is a Black Man, so he has the black man's eye toward's other races in terms of partners...or some people want to be the "pretty one" in the relationship.

Have you ever heard of On Our Backs Magazine?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2011, 11:10:50 AM »

Hmmm, so you're basically saying "My dad's hot."

This is a new even for getbig.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2011, 11:14:11 AM »
Because young girls have shit jobs and need a guy to pay for every damn thing.

A woman with a good job can actually be more of a equal sharer in all of the fun you want to have.

Relevant enough? Or are you the getbig millionaire who doesn't mind paying for everything?

Touchy today, Alan Harper?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2011, 11:15:07 AM »
Touchy today, Alan Harper?

Not a bit... I was asked a question and responded with my answer.

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
Stop being so hard on yourself...

I know mate...being harsh at oneself is a fundamental part of finnish culture...we "are only happy when it rains"...or even i it isn't that way we try hard to make it look so...actually 95% of ppl who don't truly knowme  think I'm an arrogant fuck...and of those who do know me the equivalent percentage is...100% ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2011, 11:23:24 AM »
Remember this girl from Star Trek? Here she is again at 54.  :P

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »
Remember this girl from Star Trek? Here she is again at 54.  :P

ass shots???  :P

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2011, 12:29:58 PM »
Hmmm, so you're basically saying "My dad's hot."

This is a new even for getbig.

LOL. Gayer than having the hots for your own dad.   :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2011, 12:49:52 PM »
right now I have my sights on having fuck relation with Judge Pirro from TV....she's a older bitch

I know i've had the sex with a broad over the age of 45 but still haven't got to that "50" landmark

it's okay to do sex to a older broad cuz bitches look better as they get older now

She was the DA where I live.   She is a real piece of work and coered up for a lot of dirty cops.   He ex husband also went to prison for tax fraud and got busted cheating and having a ba with another women out of wedlock.