Author Topic: Staying warm with low bodyfat  (Read 3565 times)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Staying warm with low bodyfat
« on: February 03, 2011, 07:20:05 AM »
This is the first time in my adult life that i have reached 10% bodyfat...i cannot fucking
stay warm...of course it is winter, but i could have never believed how much of a difference
a few % can make....seemed at about 14% that i started noticing this, and it just gets
worse and worse with every drop

when i was 19%, i was hot all winter, and miserable in the summers

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Re: Staying warm with low bodyfat
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 07:21:21 AM »
There is reason why polar bears are fat  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 07:21:34 AM »
Sorry, i can't help....

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »
This is the first time in my adult life that i have reached 10% bodyfat...i cannot fucking
stay warm...of course it is winter, but i could have never believed how much of a difference
a few % can make....seemed at about 14% that i started noticing this, and it just gets

ive already posted on this. your in an under eating state, your lean and cold. youll can try wearing 2-3  pairs of jeans and sweatshirts

more foods=more activity=more heat

im sure you have been working out hard and dieting now you are lean and cold and dont know what to do with yourself. you want to get leaner  too
A

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 07:24:48 AM »
i am not asking for help...it is obvious that fat is an insulator, but i just didn't realize the
total effect...i wear thermal shirts with another shirt on top, and a light jacket indoors
and still cold

actually this is probably making me burn a few more calories

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 07:25:45 AM »
ive already posted on this. your in an under eating state, your lean and cold. youll can try wearing 2-3  pairs of jeans and sweatshirts

im sure you have been working out hard and dieting now you are lean and cold and dont know what to do with yourself. you want to get leaner  too

yes i am still getting leaner too...i will put up with the cold

newmom

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2011, 07:26:08 AM »
Sorry, i can't help....

;D you and ss ya mean

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2011, 07:27:04 AM »

;D you and ss ya mean

;D  Wasn't SS talking about going out running and climbing fences and stuff?  Oh brother, we need a vid of that..... 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2011, 07:27:11 AM »
yes i am still getting leaner too...i will put up with the cold

this is the path i was going down when i was getting lean as fuck and cold. hope it doesnt start any heart problems
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2011, 07:33:49 AM »

.Stay indoors
.Wear a jacket
.Buy snuggie
.Wear tights (opaque)
.Light a candle.
.Find a fat pet to snuggle with
.Find a fat girlfriend to snuggle with
.Go fuck yourself.

newmom

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »
I don't have low body fat but I'm always cold, especially my tootsies..

;D  Wasn't SS talking about going out running and climbing fences and stuff?  Oh brother, we need a vid of that..... 8)

that would be a sight for sure :P

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2011, 07:41:26 AM »
.Stay indoors
.Wear a jacket
.Buy snuggie
.Wanna fight?
.Light a candle.
.Go fuck yourself.

fixed

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2011, 07:56:03 AM »
.Stay indoors
.Wear a jacket
.Buy snuggie
.Wear tights (opaque)
.Light a candle.
.Go fuck yourself.

most of these are valid actually

there are some night that I will go to sleep in a winter jacket, gloves and sneakers....no lie

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 09:23:28 AM »
10% isn't lean, it's average, sub-7 is lean 8)

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 09:26:17 AM »

SS aint climbing SHIT lol.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:03 AM »
When super lean, i always sleep with sweat pants, sweater etc in the winter, or else it's just to cold..When super cold i use a space heater, and sometimes socks..Many things that Johhny already suggested. When you have no fat in the winter you have to do what you have to do.  I thought that there was something wrong with me until i spoke with Johhnynoname about the subject.

No patience make sure your body temperature is normal..Low body temperatures can be a bad sign...

But yes, you only really figure out what the fat is for after you lost it all and are always cold.  I was never really that fat, My abs have alway stayed visible while bulking..

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 09:29:30 AM »
most of these are valid actually

there are some night that I will go to sleep in a winter jacket, gloves and sneakers....no lie

you should buy a heating blanket johnny and sleep on top of it ... that can't be very comfy all dressed like that to sleep  .. I have one and it's really warm and cozy

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 09:38:50 AM »

wool socks.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 09:42:31 AM »
When super lean, i always sleep with sweat pants, sweater etc in the winter, or else it's just to cold..When super cold i use a space heater, and sometimes socks..Many things that Johhny already suggested. When you have no fat in the winter you have to do what you have to do.  I thought that there was something wrong with me until i spoke with Johhnynoname about the subject.

No patience make sure your body temperature is normal..Low body temperatures can be a bad sign...

But yes, you only really figure out what the fat is for after you lost it all and are always cold.  I was never really that fat, My abs have alway stayed visible while bulking..

There is something wrong with you if had to speak to johnny on the subject ;)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 09:49:51 AM »

Yeah it gets worse as you get leaner too.  I have family in Minnesota and every year when i visit them i am always so damn cold, no matter how much i bundle up.  When i get below 10% i have huge issues with joints and tendons as well and when its cold like right now, i can barely get in an effective workout.  Takes way to long to warm up and always worried something might tear or strain.  Elbow tendons are the worst during cold weather and low bf%

I dont know how guys get in heavy workouts when they are in the 6-8%.  Just to damn lean..
Wait for it....

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 09:53:53 AM »
10% isn't lean, it's average, sub-7 is lean 8)

10% is by no means average, unless you are referring to 135lb twinks.  Anyone who works out and weighs 170+ at 10% is pretty ripped overall and in far better shape then 95% of the population.  Most peeps who say they are 10% are usually closer to 12-14%  Sub 7 % is getting to bodybuilding leanness and is dreadful in terms of your day to day life...for any long periods of time...imo.
Wait for it....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 09:55:01 AM »
Yeah it gets worse as you get leaner too.  I have family in Minnesota and every year when i visit them i am always so damn cold, no matter how much i bundle up.  When i get below 10% i have huge issues with joints and tendons as well and when its cold like right now.  Takes way to long to warm up and always worried something might tear or strain.  Elbow tendons are the worst during cold weather and low bf%

I dont know how guys get in heavy workouts when they are in the 6-8%.  Just to damn lean..

tren

GH

lots of dietary fats.
b

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
tren

GH

lots of dietary fats.

Thats for a juicer but not an average person who works out.  Any normal person wont have easy access to that type of stuff.

1/2 the reason I laugh when i see guys call out juicers on here.  How do they expect the average person to get juice so easily and who in their right mind would order it online.  Just to risky for my taste, even though wouldnt mind doing a cycle here and there.

I have been working out well over 10 years and never really came in contact with a roid seller who was trying to peddle his shit to me.

Wait for it....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2011, 10:10:39 AM »

Handsome,

You should be awarded the poster of the year award.  Your work on this site is absolute genius.

I love your logic and gentle approach towards those less mentally capable than you are.

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2011, 10:48:54 AM »
you should buy a heating blanket johnny and sleep on top of it ... that can't be very comfy all dressed like that to sleep  .. I have one and it's really warm and cozy

i did rather fall asleep in a woman....that is the ultimate warmer

honestly- it is