Author Topic: UFC 126 - Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.  (Read 17656 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 10:21:19 PM »
good for ur son...is that all you do is name drop...hey look at me sandra bullock is my neighbor  ::)  and on and on so pathetic...

Don't hate because I'm well connected. BTW, she's not my neighbor or client anymore. Our school's (I'm the S&C coach for the wrestling and football team) wrestling team is ranked in the top 10 in the country with the #1 and #56 top college recruits also in the country. We have quite few top MMA fighters come to train with the team before a fight. Vitor, being a Christian and our school being a Christian school, goes there a lot when in town to work with the coaches and the kids.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 10:40:40 PM »
blah rampage blah blah jesse james blah blah blah look at me I know so and so...
DAWG

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 10:43:08 PM »
Funny how often Anderson gets "lucky"

Must have half the luck in Brazil.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2011, 11:20:47 PM »
Don't train Rampage anymore either. I'm too busy. As I said before, I dropped most of my fighters. The only one I have now is Dave Roberts.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »
Don't train Rampage anymore either. I'm too busy. As I said before, I dropped most of my fighters. The only one I have now is Dave Roberts.

So you dropped all the good ones and kept an unknown. Sound decision there.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2011, 11:23:12 PM »
Steven Seagal taught Anderson Silva that maneuver.

4:20 of this video... :o

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2011, 11:23:54 PM »

Translation: They dropped the Coach like a hot potato.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »

It actually is. Rampage and all the "good ones" is a paycheck twice a year at the most. Dave is actually a better asset because he helps my in my business with...believe it or not, my speed camps. I'm still friends with those guys, Dave is Rampages best friend so I still see him a few times per month. It's a business decision, nothing personal and they understand that. There were a couple of primadonnas that I was happy to let go.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2011, 11:36:23 PM »
There were a couple of primadonnas that I was happy to let go.

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2011, 11:38:25 PM »
::)

Trust me dude, I make more money and with my camps and training than I do training fighters.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »
Yes, I'm sure all the parents want to pay for their kids to go to camp with the trainer of Dave Roberts.  Trainer of Rampage... probably not so much.  I'm sure the kiddos are super excited too.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2011, 11:49:04 PM »
Silva taught Vitor how to fight ,Anderson knew he was going to win and Vitor Knew he was going to lose , Vitor said it after the fight  he used to kick my ass all the time .

Keep buying the UFC hype machine.

Thats why Anderson was pissed when Vitor challenged him. As to say "why are you doing this you idiot" line. He knew it'd be an easy fight. Anderson is a more skilled mixed martial artist while Vitor is only prevalent in a couple areas of the sport.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 12:02:43 AM »
Yes, I'm sure all the parents want to pay for their kids to go to camp with the trainer of Dave Roberts.  Trainer of Rampage... probably not so much.  I'm sure the kiddos are super excited too.

You don't get it. I run speed and agility camps for most sports but mostly football. No, kids (mostly high school players) don't know who Dave is, I bring Dave because 1. He played football 2. He helps me teach kids on field punching and fight techniques.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 01:17:33 AM »
Amazing amazing amazing knockout. A front push kick is the least likely strike I could imagine to use standing to put someone away. I hate Anderson, but I can't deny he is brilliant and p4p # 1 in the world.

George, the primary reason why Anderson wins so much is because there aren't that many good fighters in his weight class. Most of the talent in MMA are in the light-heavyweight and the two lower class weights. Just look at the large number of fighters who are well-rounded on all areas of fighting in those three weight classes and then compare to the heavyweight and middle-weight classes and see how poor those two classes are. The best pound-for-pound were GSP and Machida. After Machida got almost killed by Shogun, I believe that the undisputed pound-for-pound king is GSP.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 01:27:28 AM »
SMM: if you would train hard 2 years would you have a chance for a ufc contract?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2011, 01:30:04 AM »
SMM: if you would train hard 2 years would you have a chance for a ufc contract?

Only if the UFC had a gorilla or dog league.  SMM doesn't do so well with humans.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 01:51:15 AM »
  Anderson knocks Victor out with a brutal kick to the face. The fight lasted less than five minutes. Victor at his best would have beaten Anderson, but Victor is clearly not as he used to be in the past.

SUKMYMUSCLE

Are you surprised? tell Belfraco to keeping f*cking feiticeira... the only thing he might be good right now.

Same story with Marinara to much f*cking... no training.

Remember when Belfraco lost for the first time in the UFC? ( 90's) he was f*cking Marinara till late night... the night before the fight...Carlson was  not happy at the time.

Most of you never heard about MC... check this out. this was in the 90's

Ps: she was like almost 10 years old than him. talking about Milf. ;)

If you are heading down south to Rio's beaches, chances are you will be meeting Marinara Costa. When she is not working — and she is not a fanatic for toiling — Marinara likes to take in all the sun with as little cover as she can. Getting up close and personal with the Ipanema model is quite simple since the beach beauty is very accessible. But we would not get either too personal or too close. Or you could end up as a funk gang did recently.

Witnessing her skimpy tanga and bare breasts, the boys started teasing: "boobie, boobie, boobie." No sweat there. Marinara knows how to keep her cool and appreciates even a little more-risqué gallantry. But she wouldn't take it when one of the pranksters decided to show her his documents, lowering his trunk and exhibiting his virile member. "My name is Marina, chief of police ," she presented herself. "Pleased to meet you." The funks weren't that pleased to make the acquaintance of the delegada . Next thing they knew, they were at a police station trying to explain their misbehavior.

http://www.revistasgratis.biz/revistas-gratis/playboy/marinara-costa-playboy-1992/?display=1

Gracie Rules

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2011, 01:54:48 AM »
fucking hell, can you blame him?

Are you surprised? tell Belfraco to keeping f*cking feiticeira... the only thing he might be good right now.

Remember when Belfraco lost for the first time in the UFC? ( 90's) he was f*cking Marinara till late night... the night before the fight...Carlson was  not happy at the time.

If you are heading down south to Rio's beaches, chances are you will be meeting Marinara Costa. When she is not working — and she is not a fanatic for toiling — Marinara likes to take in all the sun with as little cover as she can. Getting up close and personal with the Ipanema model is quite simple since the beach beauty is very accessible. But we would not get either too personal or too close. Or you could end up as a funk gang did recently.

Witnessing her skimpy tanga and bare breasts, the boys started teasing: "boobie, boobie, boobie." No sweat there. Marinara knows how to keep her cool and appreciates even a little more-risqué gallantry. But she wouldn't take it when one of the pranksters decided to show her his documents, lowering his trunk and exhibiting his virile member. "My name is Marina, chief of police ," she presented herself. "Pleased to meet you." The funks weren't that pleased to make the acquaintance of the delegada . Next thing they knew, they were at a police station trying to explain their misbehavior.

http://www.revistasgratis.biz/revistas-gratis/playboy/marinara-costa-playboy-1992/?display=1

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 02:15:35 AM »

Cara, eu concordo cem por cento com você. O problema do Belfort é que ele está sempre dando trepadas com essas mulheres maravilhosas. Eu não consigo entender. Existem muitas Marias tatame, mas por que o Belfort é tão popular entre elas? Ele não é um cara tão bonito assim, e existem lutadores atualmente ganhando muito mais dinheiro e fama do que ele. Eu acho que o Belfort ainda está se aproveitando da fama que ele conquistou entre 1997-2004. Ele era tão bom naquela época, talvez o melhor meio-pesado em todo o mundo, que a sua fama ficou. Ele até hoje está vivendo dessa fama. O homicídio da sua irmã querida também acabou com ele. Muito sexo e muita tristeza acabaram com ele como lutador.

O Belfort é um dos meus lutadores favoritos, junto com o Wandinho e o Cocop da época do PRIDE. O Belfort em 1998 era um BICHO que praticamente matava os oponentes no ringue. Ele além de ser um dos melhores ju-jiteiros do Brasil, batia pra caralho com uma precisão e potência incrível. O Belfort de 1998 teria ESTUPRADO o Anderson Silva. A luta nem ia pro chão: ele ia acabar com o Silva na porrada mesmo. O Anderson tem mais agilidade e precisão, mas o Belfort era muito superior em potência e também resistência a porrada grossa.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2011, 02:16:53 AM »
I see no more challenges for Silva except for Bones Jones.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 02:20:20 AM »
Jones is way too big for Silva. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 02:31:28 AM »
fucking hell, can you blame him?

MC...  Rio de Janeiro Police Commissioner.

FF to 0:24.

Cara, eu concordo cem por cento com você. O problema do Belfort é que ele está sempre dando trepadas com essas mulheres maravilhosas. Eu não consigo entender. Existem muitas Marias tatame, mas por que o Belfort é tão popular entre elas? Ele não é um cara tão bonito assim, e existem lutadores atualmente ganhando muito mais dinheiro e fama do que ele. Eu acho que o Belfort ainda está se aproveitando da fama que ele conquistou entre 1997-2004. Ele era tão bom naquela época, talvez o melhor meio-pesado em todo o mundo, que a sua fama ficou. Ele até hoje está vivendo dessa fama. O homicídio da sua irmã querida também acabou com ele. Muito sexo e muita tristeza acabaram com ele como lutador.

O Belfort é um dos meus lutadores favoritos, junto com o Wandinho e o Cocop da época do PRIDE. O Belfort em 1998 era um BICHO que praticamente matava os oponentes no ringue. Ele além de ser um dos melhores ju-jiteiros do Brasil, batia pra caralho com uma precisão e potência incrível. O Belfort de 1998 teria ESTUPRADO o Anderson Silva. A luta nem ia pro chão: ele ia acabar com o Silva na porrada mesmo. O Anderson tem mais agilidade e precisão, mas o Belfort era muito superior em potência e também resistência a porrada grossa.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Vitor left The Blackhouse ( Nog Team) and went to America to training with Randy... So?  Meu irmao o que tu esperava?

Pussy slayers in Brazil? soccer players ,fighters (BJJ guys) and guys with a huge d*ck.

You know that.

F*ck  I can not find Marinara's video at beija flor carnaval 1992.
Gracie Rules

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 04:23:12 AM »
Jones is way too big for Silva. 

Yeah. Jones is too big, GSP too small.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 04:45:20 AM »
Steven Seagal taught Anderson Silva that maneuver.

4:20 of this video... :o

yes great white teacher/scientist always want to help underprivelaged young african american
A

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 06:50:52 AM »
  Anderson knocks Victor out with a brutal kick to the face. The fight lasted less than five minutes. Victor at his best would have beaten Anderson, but Victor is clearly not as he used to be in the past.

SUKMYMUSCLE

"Victor"?  And not once or twice, but three "victor"s.  So it's not a typo.

Massive self-ownage of one who claims to be knowledgable in MMA.

Clown.

Can't wait to see Brick Lesnar's next fight against Junior Das Anus.   ;D