Author Topic: UFC 126 - Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.  (Read 17487 times)

spinnis

Re: UFC 126 - Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2011, 09:07:50 AM »
First of all I'm talking about MMA not boxing .

Where did I say that the fight was going to be amazing ???

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=364509.msg5162702#msg5162702

backtracking are we?

::)

was it a great fight?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2011, 09:09:05 AM »
backtracking are we?

was it a great fight?

Show me where I said it was going to be a great fight .

spinnis

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2011, 09:10:07 AM »
sonnen before this fight

"Big night! We get to find out who the #2 and #3 Middleweights in the business are."

;D

spinnis

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2011, 09:11:40 AM »
Show me where I said it was going to be a great fight .

Great match up between two young talented boxers, probably going to be the best fight in this century

;D

suckmymuscle

Re: Anderson Wins Via Brutal Kick.
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »

I'll have to remember that next time I'm in a rock quarry and shit starts to go down. 
Seriously, where the fuck are you doing your fighting?  Kabul? 

Rocks, sticks, broken bottles, it doesen't matter! I will find a way to gauge your eyeballs out. The best way to end a fight fast is to disable your opponents vision. Without seeing, he can't fight and becomes as helpless as a baby in the hands of a pedophile. If there is no rock, I will just throw sand in your eyes and then gauge them of like the cork in a champagne bottle. Bleeding through the eyeballs will be the death of you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »
  Rocks, sticks, broken bottles, it doesen't matter! I will find a way to gauge your eyeballs out. The best way to end a fight fast is to disable your opponents vision. Without seeing, he can't fight and becomes as helpless as a baby in the hands of a pedophile. If there is no rock, I will just throw sand in your eyes and then gauge them of like the cork in a champagne bottle. Bleeding through the eyeballs will be the death of you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, only you have this unique ability to gauge eyes. All other physical, training, experience advantages are rendered void by your godlike eye poking skills.

Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »

Yes, only you have this unique ability to gauge eyes. All other physical, training, experience advantages are rendered void by your godlike eye poking skills.

The one who does it first is the winner, and I am doing it. He will charge trying to have a "fair fight" with his fists and the dirt goes straight to his eyes. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2011, 01:52:16 PM »
  The one who does it first is the winner, and I am doing it. He will charge trying to have a "fair fight" with his fists and the dirt goes straight to his eyes. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Okay. Serious question, have you ever had a fight?
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »
The vaunted "Dog spine breaker" maneuver?

That dog was lucky because it died instantly. I wouldn't kill him. I would leave him in a wheelchair for life drooling and shitting all over himself so that he could ponder for 40 years the consequences of attacking me. After I poke his eyes, I swipe at his spinal cord at the neck with a piece of shredded glass and he's in a wheelchair for life. And I would ensure he lived a long life and suffered until he finally died asphyxiated and gasping for air like a fish out of water by his own vomit.

SUKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
''You don't mess with the Suckmymuscle.''

suckmymuscle

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2011, 01:58:24 PM »

Okay. Serious question, have you ever had a fight?

The answer to this question is irrelevant. This is what you need to know: I have killed lots of living, breathing creatures. No Humans yet. But I can assure you that I will do as much damage as fast as I can to anyone who attacks me with intention of harming me. You can be certain of this. And from killing animals very fast, I know anatomy and how to deliver the most devastating blows to an opponent's body to finish him of. Humans are not that different from animals in the morphology of their anatomies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2011, 02:00:09 PM »
 The answer to this question is irrelevant. This is what you need to know: I have killed lots of living, breathing creatures. No Humans yet. But I can assure you that I will do as much damage as fast as I can to anyone who attacks me with intention of harming me. You can be certain of this. And from killing animals very fast, I know anatomy and how to deliver the most devastating blows to an opponent's body to finish him of. Humans are not that different from animals in the morphology of their anatomies.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you have to be a gimmick.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol where to start?

You are the most stupid fucking inbred on this board. ;)
Trans Milkshake.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2011, 02:05:52 PM »
damn Vitor looks puny without his juice

suckmymuscle

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

lol where to start?

You are the most stupid fucking inbred on this board. ;)

I am actually the most intelligent member of this board. My thousands of posts prove this. And because I am intelligent, I am an atheist. And because I am an atheist, I don't believe in an afterlife or in a God that will punish me for being a meany to people. And beause deterring any attacks on me is self-defense, the law won't punish me either. So I will do whatever it takes to end any threat to my person as fast and efficiently as I can. And I will feel no remorse over crippling/killing you. I will sleep like a baby that night knowing that you are gone and will never present a threat to me again. Better you than me. You don't understand how meaningless your life is to me. Killing you and then watching your body being disposed in a garbage can is as irrelevant to me as a bug I squash with my finger. Your life means nothing to me. You are not as important as I am, and not as worthy of living as me. If you die, it's just another meat bag gone like the victims of accidents we see on the news every day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »
 I am actually the most intelligent member of this board. My thousands of posts prove this. And because I am intelligent, I am an atheist. And because I am an atheist, I don't believe in an afterlife or in a God that will punish me for being a meany to people. And beause deterring any attacks on me is self-defense, the law won't punish me either. So I will do whatever it takes to end any threat to my person as fast and efficiently as I can. And I will feel no remorse over crippling/killing you. I will sleep like a baby that night knowing that you are gone and will never present a threat to me again. Better you than me. You don't understand how meaningless your life is to me. Killing you and then watching your body being disposed in a garbage can is as irrelevant to me as a bug I squash with my finger. Your life means nothing to me. You are not as important as I am, and not as worthy of living as me. If you die, it's just another meat bag gone like the victims of accidents we see on the news every day.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Very impressive  .

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2011, 02:25:02 PM »
The Vitor is bigtime jabroni.
Several time he make using of steroid and not doing masturbations
400-0-0

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:46 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

My life is of infinitely more value than yours you fucking menstruating geek.

No matter how sociopathic you behave, you don't have the ability to defend yourself, you are food.
Trans Milkshake.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I gotta party with this guy. 
Y

suckmymuscle

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
My life is of infinitely more value than yours you fucking menstruating geek.

Your body has value, your life does not. The fat from your body can be used to make soap. Your skin can be recycled into collagen which is important in many applications. Your kidneys can be used for dialyses which lots of people need. Your liver contains iron for growing children. The Carbon atoms of your body have value. The continued existence of your insignificant consciousness? No.

No matter how sociopathic you behave, you don't have the ability to defend yourself, you are food.

Oh, yeah? I can garantee you that the chunk of wood I grab from the floor is going straight between your eye balls. If there is a shred of broken glass on the floor, I will pull you towards me just so I can slit your jugular. One quick swipe of it in your neck artery and all the threat and danger you represent to me will vanish in seconds. I may actually apologize to you and when you turn your back I will swipe it through your cervical making you a cripple from the neck down for the rest of your life. Then the shred of glass goes into both of your eyes. You will be crippled and blind. I will take care of you. I will make sure you live a long life. A long life you will ponder in agony and misery over the big mistake it was to attack me physically. You will do that as you piss and shit on yourself, and asphyxiate in agony on your own vomit. Crippled, blind and unable to breath in your own puke. And it will go on for as long as the best medicine in the World can make it go. I will take care of you. I promise. I absolutely, 100% assure you that if you threaten me physically, I will fuck your World fast and very hard. I am a patient man in getting revenge, but fast in making you very helpless in resisting my revenge. Be warned fa.g.g.ot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2011, 04:48:23 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
tell me, it s a joke right?

actually humans are animals for your information.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2011, 05:06:59 PM »
 Your body has value, your life does not. The fat from your body can be used to make soap. Your skin can be recycled into collagen which is important in many applications. Your kidneys can be used for dialyses which lots of people need. Your liver contains iron for growing children. The Carbon atoms of your body have value. The continued existence of your insignificant consciousness? No.

Oh, yeah? I can garantee you that the chunk of wood I grab from the floor is going straight between your eye balls. If there is a shred of broken glass on the floor, I will pull you towards me just so I can slit your jugular. One quick swipe of it in your neck artery and all the threat and danger you represent to me will vanish in seconds. I may actually apologize to you and when you turn your back I will swipe it through your cervical making you a cripple from the neck down for the rest of your life. Then the shred of glass goes into both of your eyes. You will be crippled and blind. I will take care of you. I will make sure you live a long life. A long life you will ponder in agony and misery over the big mistake it was to attack me physically. You will do that as you piss and shit on yourself, and asphyxiate in agony on your own vomit. Crippled, blind and unable to breath in your own puke. And it will go on for as long as the best medicine in the World can make it go. I will take care of you. I promise. I absolutely, 100% assure you that if you threaten me physically, I will fuck your World fast and very hard. I am a patient man in getting revenge, but fast in making you very helpless in resisting my revenge. Be warned fa.g.g.ot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Oh god. You are of zero consequence. You read too many books and have a grudge against the world due to your weakness. You have never been in a fight, you have zero real world experience. Hope this helps.

I would lierally end you with one punch, no dirty tricks involved, dirty tricks are for weaklings such as yourself.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2011, 05:51:25 PM »

Oh god. You are of zero consequence. You read too many books and have a grudge against the world due to your weakness. You have never been in a fight, you have zero real world experience. Hope this helps.

I would lierally end you with one punch, no dirty tricks involved, dirty tricks are for weaklings such as yourself.

Try doing that if you're a man. I want to see it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2011, 10:20:29 PM »
Someone want to explain to me how Anderson is rated abover Fedor when they walk around at the same weight?

Anderson cuts weight to not fight people his own size, Fedor fights people bigger than him.

Just a more dominant fighter over the course of their careers.

Prime Mirko would have wrecked Anderson.

The heavyweight champ will always be the big dogg. For example, how would all of Anderson Silvas previous opponents do against Fedor, and how would Andy do against Fedors list of opponents?

Baddest man on the planet.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2011, 11:09:53 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
so the answer is no?!