Author Topic: Steven Segal = I teached Anderson that kick, Its never been done in mma before-  (Read 21857 times)

bigmike99

• Getbig II
Re: why all the Steven Seagal Hate on the internet?
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2011, 06:31:20 PM »
At the end of the day he still holds the trump card.....he fucked Kelly LeBrock in her prime. So he's always one up on the rest of you twat waffles that argue over whether or not Lady Gaga is hot, while you wax your dolphin into a sock.
Funniest thing I've read in a while.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92170

Ok, background. I am old. I know Gene LeBell personally, and to a lesser extent Bob Wall and Chuck Norris. I spent over two hours on the phone with Bob Wall on this subject.

While hesitant to post much these days, due to the sad fact that the US no longer has a legitimate and legal dueling tradition any longer. To wit, someone who wants to defile your name or honor should know they will have to look down a dueling pistol to do so, and it could mean their life. But I digress, I will post the facts once more.

First, rank is meaningless. There simply too many ways around quality control.

Second, we know for a fact that many of the stories Steven has told are lies; ie CIA stuff.

Bob Wall, along with 11 other people, called him out and nothing came of it. Steven to this day runs from Bob Wall.

On the set of "Under Seige" Steven was holding court about the mighty powers of Aikido and Ki Power. He stated he could extend his Ki into his neck and he could not be choked out.

I pause to point out I was at a major Juko-lie Ki clinic and this claim, along with many other insane ones, was made all the time. It is a common belief.

One of the stunt men, upon hearing that claim, said "I'll take that bet." That man, was Gene LeBell. Gene walked up, got behind Steven, and put the choke on. Steven tapped right away and said "I wasn't ready."

Gene said "Let me know when you are ready." Steven said "now," and grabbed for Gene's balls.... Gene sprawled, and choked Steven out, and held it for good measure.

Steven made a mess in his shorts, both poo-poo and pee-pee; Bob Wall has the cleaning statement from the set about this.

When Steve came to; he threw Gene off the set, and had him blacklisted. The National Inquirer caught wind of the story, and wrote that a 60 something stuntman just choked out the great Steven.... so a deal was made. Steven would end the blacklisting, and Gene would keep his mouth shut.

Mr. Wall and myself made no such deal.

My first hand experience is that his ego is only exceeded by his skills as a jackass.

As for fighting skills, not so much....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2011, 06:42:42 PM »
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92170

oh, and "yes" i'm well aware of the articles about him being a notorious liar.  Please, don't bother reposting it here

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2011, 06:56:05 PM »

better to be fat than juiced.......

X2 he was the only action hero confident enough to go natty besides bruce willis/clint eastwood. Add to that he was still big guy like 6 4 200+ he may of looked like shit, but he still seems like the kinda guy that could fuck you up in a bar.

Anyhow his problem is that he simply takes himself too seriously, van damm, stallon, and arnie know there place at least in the modern age. There is nothing worst in modern society than people who don't know there role.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2011, 08:59:45 PM »
On some boards he is pretty much under siege from internet haters.
O

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »
 Now that he's fat he just needs to grow a big mustache and he'll look like Ron Jeremy.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2011, 09:44:19 PM »
On some boards he is pretty much under siege from internet haters.

He thinks he's above the hate.

He ain't above mine.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2011, 10:38:18 PM »
How tall is Seagal?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2011, 10:39:45 PM »
Isn't he like 6'3"  ???

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2011, 11:40:19 PM »
Me and a buddy of mine used to laugh our asses of when we discussed Seagal and his "flicks". This tradition started when he started producing shit movies every 4 months, so it was circa 2003, 2004.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2011, 03:27:55 AM »
above the law
hard to kill
marked for death
out for justice
under siege

those are his movies that are actually "good good" rather than "good in a Kitsch" way

'Fire down below' wasn't too bad either.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 09, 2011, 03:31:47 AM »
'Fire down below' wasn't too bad either.
hahaha, I loved it in the end.. where he was gonna meet "Tyron" in jail.  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #87 on: February 09, 2011, 03:59:47 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #88 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:23 AM »
hahaha, I loved it in the end.. where he was gonna meet "Tyron" in jail.  :D

Yes, some good one liners in that flick, lol

From IMDB:

Hanner JR: Do you want me to take him out?
Hanner SR: Son, you couldn't take out a cheeseburger from a drive-through.

Pimple: I'm gonna have to educate you in how to properly beat the shit outta somebody.

Hanner SR: Doesn't this guy know the rules? I'm the rules.

"If your daddy knew exactly how stupid you were, he'd trade you in for a pet monkey."

;D

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 09, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »
Even on tv a show ten years ago or maybe about 5 that were showcasing segal, something like the true hollywood story, but not that show, was negative on him. Even having people that worked on set with im talking about what an ass he was all the way down to how "ran like a girl", then the show actually showed a shot of him indeed "running like a girl". THis was on E or one of the main channels, so even mainstream has had some hate on the dude.

I like to remember segal before his clearly alchoholic days. The scene where he takes the q-ball and wraps it in a napkin, then uses it on the face of his assailents is still unmatched in any wanna-be action move now. Best ever right here. And the language! It was at my "drunk uncles" house where i first got away with watching movies like this, with language and violence like this! "Anyone know why Richie did Bobby LUPO"?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2011, 08:13:22 AM »
I liked the movie he made when he beat the shit out of all those jungle bunnies.  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »
I often watch Lawman (for my sins) and find it amusing seeing them busting dudes for dime bags of weed and a wrap of coke when SS has probably been in many a producer's office with a sugarbowl of coke on the desk, negotiating his points.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #92 on: February 09, 2011, 03:15:42 PM »
I often watch Lawman (for my sins) and find it amusing seeing them busting dudes for dime bags of weed and a wrap of coke when SS has probably been in many a producer's office with a sugarbowl of coke on the desk, negotiating his points.

Come on!!

Are you saying Hollywood is full of hypocrites?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Isn't he like 6'3"  ???

I heard he was 6'7

"1"

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Steven Segall Pissed...
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2011, 05:39:40 AM »
...in his pants! Joe Rogan told a story about Segall on his podcast.  Supposedly back in the day Segall claimed he had some technique in which he couldn't be choked out.  So Judo legend Gene Lebell put him in a rear naked choke and sure enough Segall goes to sleep.  Not only did he get choked out but apparently he pissed in his pants as well.  It was on his Feb. 8th show.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Steven Segall Pissed...
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2011, 05:41:01 AM »
...in his pants! Joe Rogan told a story about Segall on his podcast.  Supposedly back in the day Segall claimed he had some technique in which he couldn't be choked out.  So Judo legend Gene Lebell put him in a rear naked choke and sure enough Segall goes to sleep.  Not only did he get choked out but apparently he pissed in his pants as well.  It was on his Feb. 8th show.
You must be proud of yourself?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2011, 05:44:40 AM »

Purge_WTF

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2011, 05:47:52 AM »
  Here's Seagal pissed:

And happy. And sad. And horny. And depressed. And.....

spinnis

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2011, 05:56:12 AM »
silvas managers has even come out saying they did it for american publicity and didnt think segal would actually believe it himself.

seems like everyone was in on the joke except Steven..

apparently he only met silva twice also lol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »
silvas managers has even come out saying they did it for american publicity and didnt think segal would actually believe it himself.

seems like everyone was in on the joke except Steven..

apparently he only met silva twice also lol.
haha my god thats embarassing