Author Topic: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)  (Read 24268 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Re: My evening with the fatty (with pictures)
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2011, 12:01:07 PM »
she would look nicer with an axe between her eyes.
Only thing more disgusting is a jew ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »
she would look nicer with an axe between her eyes.
Yes I was just thinking of that.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2011, 02:08:28 PM »
This.

If you think that's not a bad face...then you have absolutely no standards. fuck hahaha

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
She looks like a typical Filipina to me. Honestly, what makes her so "ugly"? Kinda plain, but certainly not ugly. Guess you just don't dig Filipina girls. I guess all you studs fuck nothing but dimepieces day and night... ::)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
I'm a pretty staunch heterosexual. With that being said, I've had my fair share of slump buster fatties.

But this? My god man, I would seriously rather fuck another man's asshole than even be in the same fucking room as this dog faced gremlin.

Jesus...

So for an alleged straight guy, you'd rather have anal sex with another man than BE IN A ROOM with some fat chick.  ::)

Get the fuck out of the closet already, no 1 cares, go fuck all the men asshole u want, so ur gay who gves a shit. Les Grossman will let u fuck his loose ass. But go in with condom or you may get aids cuz that creep lets his aids carrying dad and all kinds of other species fuck his catcher ass. Monkeys, dogs, cows, kangaroos.. he's 1 sick inbred fuck. You could catch a whole buffet of STDs just being in the same room as that piece of shit. :-X

That homosexual's animal loving whore mom fucked the family dog and the result is he hatched from her asshole like the piece of shit that he is.  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2011, 03:04:57 PM »
She looks like a typical Filipina to me. Honestly, what makes her so "ugly"? Kinda plain, but certainly not ugly. Guess you just don't dig Filipina girls. I guess all you studs fuck nothing but dimepieces day and night... ::)

That's not a typical filipina.  That's an ugly filipina.

You need to meet more flips, because the majority of their women are actually decent looking. 

"1"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2011, 03:15:59 PM »
BUMP

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
So for an alleged straight guy, you'd rather have anal sex with another man than BE IN A ROOM with some fat chick.  ::)
Get the fuck out of the closet already, no 1 cares, go fuck all the men asshole u want, so ur gay who gves a shit. Les Grossman will let u fuck his loose ass. But go in with condom or you may get aids cuz that creep lets his aids carrying dad and all kinds of other species fuck his catcher ass. Monkeys, dogs, cows, kangaroos.. he's 1 sick inbred fuck. You could catch a whole buffet of STDs just being in the same room as that piece of shit. :-X
That homosexual's animal loving whore mom fucked the family dog and the result is he hatched from her asshole like the piece of shit that he is.  :D

Is this what 12 year olds find funny - let me guess Mantits, you must be a real hit on Facebook?

You're a tubby, blunt lying fuck, that makes Justin Bieber look masculine. But that's a cute pink shirt you're wearing in the "Playing Horseyback With Mommy" photo. Did you tell her I want to bottom-out her throat with a good stiff dick gagging yet?

Now fuck off on back to opening Mason jars with your ass and sucking gay trucker dick for loose change. When the day comes that a pathetic, uncreative, degenerate queer like you has an opinion that counts is the day that GetBig has gone to shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #158 on: February 11, 2011, 03:36:30 PM »
Quality thread

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #159 on: February 11, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »
Breaking the camera out.... that's where you fucked up
U

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »
That's not a typical filipina.  That's an ugly filipina.

You need to meet more flips, because the majority of their women are actually decent looking.  

"1"

There's plenty of flips here in Seattle. And I've seen a lot uglier than her. And a lot better as well. Just walk around the South Center mall in Tukwila any weekend, and you'll see plenty of smokin' flips walking around. Just wouldn't call her ugly. Nothing special, but not ugly. Slumpbuster at the very least.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2011, 07:41:10 PM »
I dont own a rolex and I wont even let that bitch 'touch my musqles'

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2011, 10:53:18 PM »
Isnt a meltdown when someone is losing it and going crazy? I don't think calling a homosexual scrotum exposing steroid abusing shrunken nut oiled up bald ugly gay stripper wannabe Alzheimers having old queen a homosexual scrotum exposing steroid abusing shrunken nut oiled up bald ugly gay stripper wannabe Alzheimers having old queen as constituting a meltdown.  :D
Nope, I can't see the 'your mom' joke for the adjective avalanche.

Could you please bold the relevant text? TIA.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »
Is this what 12 year olds find funny - let me guess Mantits, you must be a real hit on Facebook?

You're a tubby, blunt lying fuck, that makes Justin Bieber look masculine. But that's a cute pink shirt you're wearing in the "Playing Horseyback With Mommy" photo. Did you tell her I want to bottom-out her throat with a good stiff dick gagging yet?

Now fuck off on back to opening Mason jars with your ass and sucking gay trucker dick for loose change. When the day comes that a pathetic, uncreative, degenerate queer like you has an opinion that counts is the day that GetBig has gone to shit.

Be quiet you anal cumsmuggler.  ::)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2011, 05:00:39 AM »
The psycho just sent me a txt that she saw me cross the street on my way home from the mall. The bitch is stalking me. Crazy fucks.  >:(

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2011, 05:06:02 AM »
I was about to go out to find some food but now I'm worried even to do that cuz the crazy fuck is somewhere around.  :-\

In a way its a good learning experience cuz I now realise why hot chicks dont go out w me after 1 date, I fawned all over their used herpes infested "going to be beautiful for 5 years then turn into an ugly piece of shit due to ageing like every1 else" overrated commodity in a saturated marketplace cowcunts like an idiot. I learn now, I guess the more u treat them like shit and ignore them and show em u dont need their flappy axechop pusslips the more they want u.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2011, 05:09:31 AM »
These beautiful pieces of garbage will lose their looks in 5 or 10 years and then be absolute airhead brain dead retarded nothings, I'm only going to get smarter, richer, better shape, more humorous, like a fine wine. They're nothing more than rotting pieces of meat. I win u lose u attractive whores who think ur better than my Rolex wearing, fitness doing, leather shoe wearing, hotel living, restaurant eating, seven figures in bank having sexy beast intelligent humorous son of a gun youthful ass.  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2011, 05:37:05 AM »
These beautiful pieces of garbage will lose their looks in 5 or 10 years and then be absolute airhead brain dead retarded nothings, I'm only going to get smarter, richer, better shape, more humorous, like a fine wine. They're nothing more than rotting pieces of meat. I win u lose u attractive whores who think ur better than my Rolex wearing, fitness doing, leather shoe wearing, hotel living, restaurant eating, seven figures in bank having sexy beast intelligent humorous son of a gun youthful ass.  8)

dude, go back and read every post you've made in this thread in regards to women.

you're fucked. like i mean you have some kind of serious issues. your one time being turned down away from going on some kind of rampage in a mall with an automatic rifle.

get some help. seriously. you're going to be a very lonely old man, if you dont clip yourself first.

b

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2011, 08:14:29 AM »
Be quiet you anal cumsmuggler.  ::)

Hey bullshitter.....stay up all night thinking that one up? You're about as witty and intelligent as you are muscular.

How old were you when they first diagnosed the Cherubism (go ahead and Google it you pre-teen fuckwit)?

Now post up your Mommy's phone number so I can arrange to pogo-stick her shitube....then take your mother, Dorothy Mantits, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2011, 09:11:52 AM »
Hey bullshitter.....stay up all night thinking that one up? You're about as witty and intelligent as you are muscular.

How old were you when they first diagnosed the Cherubism (go ahead and Google it you pre-teen fuckwit)?

Now post up your Mommy's phone number so I can arrange to pogo-stick her shitube....then take your mother, Dorothy Mantits, out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

I got cherubism from the hours and hours of vigorously licking your moms snatch. Hard to satisfy that old experienced gutterwhore cumslut.  :-*

GTFO my threads, you're trying to cottail off my greatness you stupid homosexual. Go make your own threads you nothing. Stop trying to engage me in a war, you're not fit enough to lick my ass clean after I take a shit. Fuck off.  ::)

I will no longer be responding to your patheticism you nobody. At least Wescott is a somebody and deserving of my insults. Unlike u u nothing, u dont deserve any attention be paid on you Grossman. Nice surname, bet your ancestor was half human half a piece of fecal matter that evolved into u.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2011, 09:13:07 AM »
honestly, I think that mahg is a gimmick....and it is a very ambitious gimmick

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2011, 09:16:23 AM »
honestly, I think that mahg is a gimmick....and it is a very ambitious gimmick
Rickson's gimmick perhaps?
U

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2011, 09:26:58 AM »
Of course mahg is a gimmick...and not even a good one at that.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2011, 11:27:07 AM »
I'll say it again. She doesn't look that bad. Bet she's enthusiastic and cums nice and hard.

agreed..shes not bad looking....getbiggers are always trying to pretend like they have such high standards

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
Congratulations bro. Sounds like you had a very romantic evening.

Hilarious!!!