Author Topic: carrot top is on the juice  (Read 13280 times)

HOSTILE

• Getbig II
  • Im talented, yes Im gifted Never boosted, never sh
carrot top is on the juice
« on: August 21, 2005, 06:03:23 PM »
 :o

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
Re: carrot top is on the juice
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2005, 06:49:54 PM »
Carrot top needs to tighten his belt so we don't see his carrot pubes.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2005, 07:04:03 PM »
that makes it the 650th time this pic's been posted...that makes you the winner of free Shit Sandwiches for life.
its comin today

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2005, 07:27:11 PM »
i just seen this pic yesterday and that is funny shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 07:31:39 PM »
He is natural.  The man likes to work out.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 08:53:31 PM »
He is natural.  The man likes to work out.

Hillary Swank you mean?

GROVE STREET FAMILIES MUTHAFUCKA!!!!   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 09:07:14 PM »
Yeh, he added some size. I wouldn't be surprised if he juiced.

But you can tell he only trains arms and chest.

Just what the world needs, another ego-lifter.

Crushed with eyeliner..... ;D

DIV

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 09:13:36 PM »
yoU GUYS ARE STUPID.

http://www.carrottop.com/bio.html

He is about 145-160.

160 at the most in that pic.   He says he is 5`11 145 on his site.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 09:27:00 PM »
What's your point? Are you blind or stupid? Can you not see he only trains arms and chest? That's what makes him only 160.

Dipshit. Change your fucking hairstyle too. You look like a nerd.

You don`t know what he does in the gym fag weed.

You don`t even lift weights. Everyone who reads your posts knows that.

You are dumber than Ronnie Colemans Acceptance speeches.

aussie_wanna_b_big

• Getbig II
  • Lifes too short to be small
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 10:07:39 PM »
I weigh 177lbs and am about the same size as that guy (but not as ripped).  I have skinny ass legs, and if this guy weight 145-160, then his leg must be "tooth picks" or he should b known as "lucky legs" - lucky they dont snap and get stuck up his ass

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 10:19:18 AM »
What makes people think he's on drugs? I'm not saying whether he is or isn't, but if he is on he is very unimpressive. Most people on this board don't seem to think that a person can achieve any level of muscularity without drugs. His physique is very attainable without drugs or even supplements for that matter. Quit making assumptions about who is on drugs and who isn't because you don't know. I hate it when people look at my physique and the first thing that comes out of their mouth is "what are you taking?" I haven't taken anything. I "take" my ass to the gym and train hard. I think Carrot Top should be commended for making a complete transformation in his physique.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 10:25:15 AM »
im 6"1, 180 at the moment and hes a hell of alot bigger than i am. Even when i was 205 i wasnt that big. Most of my weight was in my back and legs though
Scouser on Tour

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 11:06:36 AM »
comedians are not supposed to have muscles

they're supposed to be as ugly as possible

E
E

JonnyO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 11:14:25 AM »
If you start accusing him (all 175lbs soaking wet of him) of being on juice then what does that say for yourself???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 11:14:46 AM »
Baby Herc, that is the mentality of the majority on these boards.  Most of the guys on here do not lift and most have never seen the inside of a gym.  So, what they do is say the only way a guy can get muscle is to take roids.  It is just their mentality.  They don't know any better.  And if they do lift they have'nt seen any results cause they don't know what they are doing so they have to say the only way to get muscles is with drugs.  Most of the guys on here that have lifted and know the gym, know better and know you can get muscles if you lift right.  For certain if Carrot Top was on drungs he is doing something wrong.  Cause his muscles just don't look like they are from drung use.  They are'nt huge by any standard.  He is very lean but he has always been. 

~flower~

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2005, 11:16:56 AM »
Carrot top needs to tighten his belt so we don't see his carrot pubes.

carrot pubes   lol ;D

Hey!   >:(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2005, 11:19:17 AM »
Baby Herc, that is the mentality of the majority on these boards.  Most of the guys on here do not lift and most have never seen the inside of a gym.  So, what they do is say the only way a guy can get muscle is to take roids.  It is just their mentality.  They don't know any better.  And if they do lift they have'nt seen any results cause they don't know what they are doing so they have to say the only way to get muscles is with drugs.  Most of the guys on here that have lifted and know the gym, know better and know you can get muscles if you lift right.  For certain if Carrot Top was on drungs he is doing something wrong.  Cause his muscles just don't look like they are from drung use.  They are'nt huge by any standard.  He is very lean but he has always been. 

you make some good points but you have to remember not everybody that uses juice is trying to get huge

150-160lb underwear models use juice too

E
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2005, 11:35:24 AM »
If you remeber the first Calvin Klein model the one where the guy is standing in a pair of underwear against a wall or something.  There were posters all over the place.  I heard literally thousands of these posters disappeared in the first week they were hung up.  Girls were stealing them, even from bus stops.  His body was close to perfect.  His name was Tom Hintnaus a friend of mine who we shared the same girlfriend back in high school. In fact he appeared in the Apple COmputer commercial I did.  He was also the Brazilian pole vaulter in the Olympics.  He never ever took steroids as didn't many other guys with good bodies I know.  Yes I agree some guys do take them other than athletes, these guys are called idiots.  But to say anyone who has any kind of muscle takes them is stupid. 

I think some athletes have to take them.  But if you do not compete in a sport I think taking roids is the stupiest thing you can do.  All it shows is you are insecure and lazy.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2005, 11:56:25 AM »

Who the f**k is this weirdo?! Is this a comedian in the US? This is sick...
Anyway, the losers who say he only trains arms and chest are pathetic, because they are the ones who have 30% body fat and have never approached the squat rack (like 240 "show the wheels!" or Bust). ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 11:57:20 AM »

I'd say it's borderline based on what I've seen with guys who I know personally who use.  His genetics may keep him lean regardless of his muscle mass gains.....

I'd say it's possible he's used low dose test or some highly anabolic steroids with mild sides like Anavar, Winstrol or Deca.

DIV

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2005, 12:25:40 PM »
that makes it the 650th time this pic's been posted...that makes you the winner of free Shit Sandwiches for life.

Congratulations to teh lucky winner!!

MOS

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2005, 12:27:13 PM »
Carrot Top on teh sauce....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH!!!!

Some of you fellas really, REALLY need to train more.   :-\

MOS

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2005, 12:38:42 PM »
yeah maybe then we can get as HUGE as you "MAN OF STEEL", grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2005, 12:42:16 PM »
I bet Man of steel is the type of guy that rent a fag movie "Army boys taking a break" and watch it til the end and then went mad to the video store owner to say "Couldn't you say this was a fag movie? i thought it was something like Saving privat ryan"

dawoud23

• Getbig III
  • G. O. A. T
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2005, 01:24:26 PM »
I bet Man of steel is the type of guy that rent a fag movie "Army boys taking a break" and watch it til the end and then went mad to the video store owner to say "Couldn't you say this was a fag movie? i thought it was something like Saving privat ryan"

LOL.
The Vegetarian