Author Topic: How do I construct a life for myself?  (Read 12183 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: How do I construct a life for myself?
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »
Chaos,Taco,TA,and Groink all with good advises.

...oh and post a pic of said ex.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2011, 05:35:42 PM »
...oh and post a pic of said ex.
OOOhhhhh yes, how could we forget.........

Now that she dumped your ass for the poolboy, you can post those pics and videos you promised her you never would!! :D

I mean, it must have been really painful for you to walk in and see her riding him reverse cowgirl on the bedspread your mom gave you both for Christmas. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
Had a nose around that site for a bit. Going to be fucking hard work finding one even remotely bang-worthy. I'll lay off the girls for a bit and get a new place sorted. I have to get all my shit in order first before hitting the interwebs for tail. Just wouldn't feel right otherwise.

a word of advice when it comes to POF:

If a a reasonably hot girl contacts you first on there then it is really a guy

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2011, 11:08:00 PM »
a word of advice when it comes to POF:

If a a reasonably hot girl contacts you first on there then it is really a guy

Is his name salvatore?

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2011, 11:11:32 PM »
 This guy sounds like he has never lived his own life.

I pity people like this. Always depending on others in co dependant relationships.

This needs a serious change of mindset that can only come from psychedelic drugs.

Eat 1/8 ounce of mushrooms or 2 acid blotters. Your path will be revealed if the deity of these drugs is friendly to you.

roccoginge

« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »
8 balls and strippers.
That's what I did and it worked.  Charlie Sheen learned from me!

roccoginge

« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2011, 11:20:31 PM »

I pity people like this. Always depending on others in co dependant relationships.

This needs a serious change of mindset that can only come from psychedelic drugs.

Eat 1/8 ounce of mushrooms or 2 acid blotters. Your path will be revealed if the deity of these drugs is friendly to you.
That sounds like a good idea also.  I tripped with a little stripper ho after my divorce, had a great time.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2011, 11:44:51 AM »

LMAO, that is almost exactly word for word what my friend says...lol wow

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2011, 11:48:16 AM »
just love yourself and the rest follows, just be happy with your own company, and being 30 is young enough to pull some young ass, i realise now im getting older the more younger ones like me.

lol oh brother, gayer than backpacking through europe to 'find yourself', hahahaha

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
lol oh brother, gayer than backpacking through europe to 'find yourself', hahahaha

ROFL

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2011, 11:50:23 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »
James,

Wake up, go to work, then do anything you feel like doing.  Wash, rinse, repeat.  Eventually, something cool will happen.

Just, like others have said, don't do anything knee-jerk.  Also, don't beat yourself up about the whole last 8 years thing.  This isn't a contest where you have to collect trophies for what you did..  Just enjoy what's ahead.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2011, 12:40:01 PM »
.....Don't worry, Obama has it all figured out for you.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2011, 12:45:40 PM »
the thread topic could literally be anything & coach would find a way to inject his political views....such a sad creature...
DAWG

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »
the thread topic could literally be anything & coach would find a way to inject his political views....such a sad creature...

LOL ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2011, 02:31:10 PM »

This^.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 02:42:14 PM »
Get a job with Central Services

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2011, 02:51:31 PM »
Get a job with Central Services

Not so fast! Have you got 27b-6?    ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2011, 03:12:53 PM »
im not going to read the whole thread but im sure you heard this before.

HOBBIES!!!! 

seriously, the last time my girl and i split i got into all kinds of stuff.. RC airplanes, fishing, yoga, tennis, etc.

best time ever not being missed and doing what you want.  the hardest part is finding out what that is supposed to be.

also, i suggest getting into some kind of spiritual enlightenment.  i'm talking zen, meditation, eastern culture, martial arts (including tai chi, kendo, ninjitsu, etc.) and your religious if you are into that.  it will return a sense of balance and peace to your life and is the best foundation possible for rebirth of the soul.

roccoginge

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
Why do most of you guys sound like Allen from 2 and a half men.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2011, 03:19:44 PM »
Have you considered letting all your body hair grow out and become a muscle bear?

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2011, 07:04:32 PM »
Find a weekend hobby or something besides sitting on the couch. Maybe a social-type hobby like golf?

Btw why at 30 do you feel you can't go and crush some 20-something yr old women? I'll be 30 in 2 day and I can tell you I wouldn't feel too old for them if I were single, especially in the college town I live in  ;D. They are also at the age they probably won't want a serious relationship.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2011, 02:02:49 AM »
James28 obviously you loved the girl and still do but you cant make someone love you back so you got to "mourn her like she has died" a tough road but its all you can do. Just be thankful you got money women cost money whether in a relationship or a call girl. Only time will help getting over the emotions in the meantime go get you some fine ass girls with some of the money.  8)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2011, 02:26:33 AM »

Find happiness within. Invest in yourself because you're the only person you can count on always being there. If you can't make yourself happy, you're missing the point of life. This is about you and what you can get out of it. You've now seen that your life can get up and walk out at any minute if you consider your girlfriend your life. I really think you should go about life seeking happiness for yourself without the ego getting in the way. Find interests, hobbies, things you can build goals on. If you don't have goals and dreams in life you've really got no direction, and you're just living to produce, consume, and eventually die.. And when you're going without direction you might end up somewhere you aren't familiar and it might be a place you're uncomfortable (Single without the wife now). Find a direction, find what makes you you and emphasize that shit. Take life for all it can give. You're going to die one day.

You're 30 years old which is still young. Take some time and figure out what it is you want to do with your life and stay with it. Find something concrete that will be there when all else walks out on you. Something non abstract you can always count on. Open yourself up to new ideas. You are going to be dead one day. Do what you can to be happy from now til then.