Author Topic: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach  (Read 73872 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Egypt And The Success Of Obama's Reasoned Approach
« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2013, 06:55:10 AM »
That seems to be the trend.  Fag is a pejorative for homosexual.  It's as bad ss calling you a n*****.   Why would you use that word when it's insulting to so many people?

you and I both know that this term is thrown around on GetBig more than there are stars in the sky......you know Im not prejudiced just as I know you're not when you make the odd racial reference about blacks which you have done often....funny though that your sense of morality is quite absent when people on here are saying openly racist stuff about blacks....

interesting

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #351 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:35 AM »
its not wishful thinking.....its the only long term solution to getting rid of terrorism and getting the Arab world to stop hating america and embracing western values.....

I guess democracy in eastern europe was wishful thinking as well???..a lot of people felt the same way about that as well

Different forces at play in Eastern Europe.   How is it a solution, when the people who have taken power despise the United States?  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #352 on: July 02, 2013, 06:59:32 AM »

you and I both know that this term is thrown around on GetBig more than there are stars in the sky......you know Im not prejudiced just as I know you're not when you make the odd racial reference about blacks which you have done often....funny though that your sense of morality is quite absent when people on here are saying openly racist stuff about blacks....

interesting

Not true.  The difference is, the people who make racist remarks about black people admit their prejudice.  The black guys perform all kinds of mental gymnastics to deny their prejudice and homophobia.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: July 02, 2013, 07:09:17 AM »
Not true.  The difference is, the people who make racist remarks about black people admit their prejudice.  The black guys perform all kinds of mental gymnastics to deny their prejudice and homophobia.

me thinks you are the one doing the mental gymnastics now my friend....you have NEVER made a statement of indignation when blacks have been the subject of race tirades and name-calling....now all of a sudden due to my comment, you have become Martin Luther King....just want you to look at your own hypocracy ..thats all....

but you won't do it........lets move on....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #354 on: July 02, 2013, 07:10:46 AM »
me thinks you are the one doing the mental gymnastics now my friend....you have NEVER made a statement of indignation when blacks have been the subject of race tirades and name-calling....now all of a sudden due to my comment, you have become Martin Luther King....just want you to look at your own hypocracy ..thats all....

Andre -  did O-T W I N K fail in Egypt - yes or no?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #355 on: July 02, 2013, 07:15:44 AM »

I'm not a hypocrite.  I don't make sanctimonious statements about oppression and descrimination and then insult an entire group of people who have themselves been discriminated against.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: July 02, 2013, 07:42:43 AM »
Andre -  did O-T W I N K fail in Egypt - yes or no?

no....absolutely not.,..he brought democracy to Egypt for the first time in their history......what they choose to do with it is their business

just as in Eastern Europe and Iraq

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: July 02, 2013, 07:43:33 AM »
I'm not a hypocrite.  I don't make sanctimonious statements about oppression and descrimination and then insult an entire group of people who have themselves been discriminated against.
sigh..........I told you that you wouldn't admit it...lets move on.....this will go on all day

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #358 on: July 02, 2013, 07:44:11 AM »
sigh..........I told you that you wouldn't admit it...lets move on.....this will go on all day

Admit what?
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: July 02, 2013, 08:19:22 AM »
Admit what?

now we're playing dumb...this is beneath you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: July 02, 2013, 08:19:59 AM »

How about you admit Obama is a failure and piece of garbage?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #361 on: July 02, 2013, 08:22:15 AM »

Do you want me to admit to being a foaming at the mouth racist?  I don't consider myself racist.  I've lived among black people for the majority of my like like a modern day Tarzan.
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #362 on: July 02, 2013, 09:49:52 AM »
AndreIsADouche looking like a real moron here.

This is blowing up in his and his God-King's face.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: July 02, 2013, 10:17:45 AM »
Do you want me to admit to being a foaming at the mouth racist?  I don't consider myself racist.  I've lived among black people for the majority of my like like a modern day Tarzan.

no I don't....because I know you're not.....I would defend you against that accusation any day...All I said was why would you jump on me when I made that comment toward 3333 when all types of racist vitriol has been spread all across GetBig by others and you have said nothing previously???..that was my point....there is some hypocrisy there...I never accused you of being racist...just hypocritical

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: July 02, 2013, 10:18:55 AM »
AndreIsADouche looking like a real moron here.

This is blowing up in his and his God-King's face.

sigh...I wish you had one brain cell in your head...then I could argue with you.....you are a child intellectually compared to me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: July 02, 2013, 10:19:45 AM »
no I don't....because I know you're not.....I would defend you against that accusation any day...All I said was why would you jump on me when I made that comment toward 3333 when all types of racist vitriol has been spread all across GetBig by others and you have said nothing previously???..that was my point....there is some hypocrisy there...I never accused you of being racist...just hypocritical

stop crying 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #366 on: July 02, 2013, 10:20:50 AM »

I concede that I probably shouldn't have jumped on you.  I will remain on topic but I'm watching you.  You're on double secret probation
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:43 AM »
stop crying 

crying???..with your endless Obama posts?....you're the one crying...Obama has been kicking your ass for years.....

get over it.....go back to living your life instead of hugging Obama's nuts

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: July 02, 2013, 10:26:10 AM »
crying???..with your endless Obama posts?....you're the one crying...Obama has been kicking your ass for years.....

get over it.....go back to living your life instead of hugging Obama's nuts

Lol.   You are as delusional as your boy Vince. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: July 02, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
no....absolutely not.,..he brought democracy to Egypt for the first time in their history......what they choose to do with it is their business

just as in Eastern Europe and Iraq

He didn't bring them democracy, nor do they have it now.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #371 on: July 02, 2013, 08:49:11 PM »
What the fuck does Obama have to do with Egypt. American arrogance is disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:26 PM »
What the fuck does Obama have to do with Egypt. American arrogance is disgusting.

he forced out Mubarak remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: July 02, 2013, 09:54:54 PM »

United States To Morsi: Call Early Elections
The Tower ^ | July 2, 2013 | The Tower.org Staff
Posted on July 2, 2013 7:26:09 PM EDT by

In a dramatic development, the Obama administration now appears to be urging Egypt’s President Mohammed Morsi to call for early elections. Speaking to CNN’s Elise Labott, a senior administration official explains, “We are saying to him, ‘Figure out a way to go for new elections…That may be the only way that this confrontation can be resolved.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thetower.org ...