Author Topic: Strikeforce - How Was The Fedor Vs Silva Fight Fair?  (Read 10592 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: FEDOR suffers second lost
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2011, 12:36:18 AM »
I believe that after I beat the shit out of you with my shoe you would do no such thing. I'm of the mind that if you ever crossed my path you would keep your head down, not make eye contact, and wipe your sweaty palms dry after I was out of sight.

Admit it, you're a pussy and a coward and I am superior to you.

Now kneel and kiss my ring.
watch out ssm will try to scratch out your eyes and hit you with his purse.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2011, 12:42:16 AM »
 >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2011, 12:50:35 AM »
wow he got manhandled by that big gorilla. like said size won.

our hope is now with Ubereem.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Strikeforce - How Was The Fedor Vs Silva Fight Fair?
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2011, 02:27:10 AM »
And see if he still has it.

Other guys who weigh 230 (Anderson, Wanderlei Silva) fight at 185 and guys who weigh 250 (Forrest, Rampage) fight at 205 so amazingly Fedor won't even be a big lhw. But come on flabby ass, you could possibly cut to 185 but 205 is no excuse. Just a little bit of that belly plus water weight gets u to 205 in no time or maybe just the water weight alone. Get in the sauna, it wont kill u.

Come on fatty, you're a great fighter, get in there with guys ur own size and maybe you'll dominate again for a while. Don't be a lazy fuk.  >:(

This idiot won't even be a big 205er, probably middle size for that weight class, yet he's 35 and thinks he can handle 300lb guys with the game as evolved as it already is.  ::)

In my opinion, the dude is, by far, the best "pound for pound" fighter in the world. I don't mean "weight class for weight class" I mean actual weight. His laziness puts him at major disadvantage in every fight. GSP goes in there same size as the other guys and kills em, I think Fedor with guys his same size would destroy em also. If GSP had to fight all lhws no way would he go 10 years undefeated or if Anderson had to fight hws, this guy is amazing, don't retire just lose some weight u still have it I think.  :-*

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2011, 03:05:05 AM »
The stoppage was justified, Fedor would have risked long term damge to continue, in the end its still a sport, not the street, and he deserved the protection he entitled to under the commision. 

axestream

• Getbig IV

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2011, 03:51:21 AM »
"Silva at fight time weighed 285lbs"  Fedor fight and the Arlovski fight.

http://www.steverattlemma.com/2011/02/strikeforce-fedor-vs-bigfoot-videos/

suckmymuscle

How Was The Fedor Vs Silva Fight Fair?
« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2011, 06:14:35 AM »
  Silva was 55 lbs heavier than Fedor in the cage(230 lbs vs 285 lbs). That is 55 fucking pounds! That is greater than the difference between a light-weight and a light-heavyweight! It is a bigger weight difference than that between Machida and BJ Penn!

No one would be shocked if Anderson Silva got beat by Lesnar due to sheer size and power, and most would still rank him as a better pound-for-pound fighter. But if you are Fedor, you are expected to beat men who have literally twice your power and reach and who outweight you by almost three weight divisions, because you have done is so many times before, and when the odds catch up with you and you are overpowered, people bitch that you are a can and that you got "exposed".

Fedor made his career defeating opponents who outweigted him by almost 100 lbs(Hunt, Silvia, Shultz, etc) but that was only because the Fedor of 2005 was so god-like, and he couldn't keep doing. Eventually the odds caught up with him. A 34 year old past his prime Fedor got beat by an opponent who was three weight classes heavier.

And here is the thing: it wasn't a definitive win. It was stopped by the doctor. Fedor would have fought the 3rd round if given the choice. This guy has been in worse situations in the past: when he got supplexed by Randleman and when he got rocked by Fujita. I am not saying that, if the fight had gone to the third round, that Fedor would have won it. But you could never rule it out. In his second fight with Nogueira, he butted his head and opened a deep gash and wanted to keep going. This is Fedor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Re: How Was The Fedor Vs Silva Fight Fair?
« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2011, 06:22:06 AM »
dude how many threads are you going to start about this?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2011, 06:24:04 AM »
dude how many threads are you going to start about this?

This is the end of an era among heavyweights. This is my last thread on this subject. Fedor deserves one last thread to defend his reputation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2011, 06:29:06 AM »
  This is the end of an era among heavyweights. This is my last thread on this subject. Fedor deserves one last thread to defend his reputation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fedor doesnt need anyone to defend his rep thats for sure.

owner of SF and matchmaker thinks hes gonna fight again., and if he does hes gonna train in holland also. people were questioning his camp, only training with friends and not having good enough sparring partners only friends.. SO if it happends it will be interesting.

AND, if someone gets injured and fedors orbital isn't broken. guess who gets another chance if he wants hehe.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2011, 06:29:42 AM »
true.

guess fedor losing his last match is for you as upsetting as it was for me when karelin lost to that fat american in his last match after over 20 years as an undefeated champ

suckmymuscle

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2011, 06:34:56 AM »
fedor doesnt need anyone to defend his rep thats for sure.

He certainly need imbecile. Everyone is saying that Fedor is a can for being beat by a lesser heavyweight. They forget that the heavyweight in question is 55 lbs or three weight classes heavier than Fedor. The Fedor of 2003 would have found a way to win, but Fedor now is just not strong and agile enough to manhandle a man who is over 50 lbs heavier.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2011, 06:39:18 AM »
 He certainly need imbecile. Everyone is saying that Fedor is a can for being beat by a lesser heavyweight. They forget that the heavyweight in question is 55 lbs or three weight classes heavier than Fedor. The Fedor of 2003 would have found a way to win, but Fedor now is just not strong and agile enough to manhandle a man who is over 50 lbs heavier.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well you've basically answered your own question there - Fedor simply isn't good enough anymore. He's beaten really heavy guys in the past but last night just wasn't his day. Hopefully now he'll retire. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2011, 06:39:58 AM »
 Silva was 55 lbs heavier than Fedor in the cage(230 lbs vs 285 lbs). That is 55 fucking pounds! That is greater than the difference between a light-weight and a light-heavyweight! It is a bigger weight difference than that between Machida and BJ Penn!

No one would be shocked if Anderson Silva got beat by Lesnar due to sheer size and power, and most would still rank him as a better pound-for-pound fighter. But if you are Fedor, you are expected to beat men who have literally twice your power and reach and who outweight you by almost three weight divisions, because you have done is so many times before, and when the odds catch up with you and you are overpowered, people bitch that you are a can and that you got "exposed".

Fedor made his career defeating opponents who outweigted him by almost 100 lbs(Hunt, Silvia, Shultz, etc) but that was only because the Fedor of 2005 was so god-like, and he couldn't keep doing. Eventually the odds caught up with him. A 34 year old past his prime Fedor got beat by an opponent who was three weight classes heavier.

And here is the thing: it wasn't a definitive win. It was stopped by the doctor. Fedor would have fought the 3rd round if given the choice. This guy has been in worse situations in the past: when he got supplexed by Randleman and when he got rocked by Fujita. I am not saying that, if the fight had gone to the third round, that Fedor would have won it. But you could never rule it out. In his second fight with Nogueira, he butted his head and opened a deep gash and wanted to keep going. This is Fedor.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i dont follow mma like swede but arent they both heavyweights...so there is no weight limit?  so if fedor beat a 300 bob sap then there isnt a problem.  also...if he is trained in JJ...then he should be able to compensate.  shit...girls fight in tournaments in brazil where boys of the same age outweight them by 30lbs or so and place for medals.    

spinnis

« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2011, 06:40:18 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no he doesnt dumbo.

spinnis

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2011, 06:41:21 AM »
i dont follow mma like swede but arent they both heavyweights...so there is no weight limit?  so if fedor beat a 300 bob sap then there isnt a problem.  also...if he is trained in JJ...then he should be able to compensate.  shit...girls fight in tournaments in brazil where boys of the same age outweight them by 30lbs or so and place for medals.    

as long as your under 265 on the weigh in you're good to go.

HW is 202-265

fedor coould easily cut to 202 but never had to because he was good enough to beat everyone anyway..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2011, 06:47:08 AM »
Well you've basically answered your own question there - Fedor simply isn't good enough anymore. He's beaten really heavy guys in the past but last night just wasn't his day. Hopefully now he'll retire. 

That doesen't mean he isn't good. It means he is no longer god-like. Do you have any idea how ridiculously improbable and hard it is for a fighter to beat opponent that outweights them by 50+ pounds? That is weight classes exist. Fedor used to beat these super-heavies because his skills were just so superior. Now he is still the best heavyweight pound-for-pound, but he is no longer so superior that he can beat 50+ lbs heavier opponents. He would destroy any of these guys if they fought at the same weight. He would destroy everyone at under 205 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2011, 06:49:18 AM »
no he doesnt dumbo.

He doesen't what? I didn't make any statement regarding Emelianenko that you could reply with a "no he doesen't", so I have no idea what you're talking about. STFU. Your IQ is one of the lowest in this board together with Johnny Failcunt, Coach and Tbombz. Just STFU...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2011, 06:53:09 AM »
  That doesen't mean he isn't good. It means he is no longer god-like. Do you have any idea how ridiculously improbable and hard it is for a fighter to beat opponent that outweights them by 50+ pounds? That is weight classes exist. Fedor used to beat these super-heavies because his skills were just so superior. Now he is still the best heavyweight pound-for-pound, but he is no longer so superior that he can beat 50+ lbs heavier opponents. He would destroy any of these guys if they fought at the same weight. He would destroy everyone at under 205 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Not necessarily so - when it comes to heavy guys in the heavyweight division there comes a point of diminishing returns when bodyweight's concerned - just because someone weighs 300lbs versus a guy that's 230 or 240 doesn't mean the heavier guy will always win. Fedor's had his time - he's been in the game for many many years now and sooner or later he's gonna start posting defeats - it can't go on forever.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2011, 06:59:47 AM »
Not necessarily so - when it comes to heavy guys in the heavyweight division there comes a point of diminishing returns when bodyweight's concerned - just because someone weighs 300lbs versus a guy that's 230 or 240 doesn't mean the heavier guy will always win. Fedor's had his time - he's been in the game for many many years now and sooner or later he's gonna start posting defeats - it can't go on forever.

Not necessarily so? So 55 lbs weight advantage all in lean body weight is not a big advantage? Are you crazy? Why do you think there are weight classes in MMA? Because having physics on your side is a huge advantage! And your argument that such a difference in heavyweights is lower than that between other weight classes is nonsense. It makes the same difference at any weight.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2011, 08:38:33 AM »
  This guy speaks the truth. Fedor was extremely outsized and outpowered, and yet he might have won the fight if the judges had allowed it to go to third round.

"Fedor is simply too small for these largest heavyweights, man. Way, way too small. He can beat most heavyweights who are larger than him, but in this case the size difference was just too great. Big Foot Silva is a humongous monster of a man at 6'4 and close to 290 lbs. But Fedor would probably have found a way to win if it went to the third round. Big Foot was gassed at that point."

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2011, 08:38:49 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I believe Fedor would take off his shoe and beat the shit out of you with it for being such a pussy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2011, 08:43:29 AM »
I believe Fedor would take off his shoe and beat the shit out of you with it for being such a pussy.

You became awfully silent after I told you to come say these things to my face. You are afraid of me. You are a bitch. I could use your asshole to my sexual satisfaction anytime I wish. You = born to sexually please me with your asshole. Your mother too. F.a.g.g.o.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2011, 08:46:58 AM »
  You became awfully silent after I told you to come say these things to my face. You are afraid of me. You are a bitch. I could use your asshole to my sexual satisfaction anytime I wish. You = born to sexually please me with your asshole. Your mother too. F.a.g.g.o.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I believe I got bored with your hollow threats of cowardice. Fedor and I would tag team your face with our shoes as neither one of us would want to touch your AIDS infested face with our fists.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!