Author Topic: Strikeforce - Heavyweight Division is ridiculous!  (Read 3848 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:12 PM »
Ohh and your boyfriend Che is a steaming pile of commy shit. How many people did he slaughter again.

LOL

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
You piled on coach with your gay smile face bitch.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2011, 10:00:41 PM »
You piled on coach with your gay smile face bitch.

Hahha oh brother  ;D  what a phaggot  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2011, 10:01:11 PM »
Dude you always act like your so happy to be a white negro. White acting negroes are conservative you idiot.

I'm a white liberal negro.  Now go fuck yourself.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2011, 10:06:01 PM »
You're so stupid and confused wiggs. My mutation cycle blah blah blah I smoke weed but do it anymore blah blah blah. Your so full of shit and stupid. You think the black liberal have done anything for your peoples cause. Do a little bit of reasearch. You think any of that welfare bullshit actually helped your race.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2011, 10:06:53 PM »
Im drunk and going to bed Im so pissed fedor lost. gnite.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2011, 10:08:41 PM »
Shut the fuck up you fucking fagget. You liberal fuck. Liberals destroy everything about family want to take away our beliefs and rights. They are a scourge on our society and have declared war on christians. They back mulsim terroist before there own people. Liberals are trying to keep racsimn alive bye pushing white down and making them think that the white man is after them. I hate liberals and will go to war with you. You're race traders and scumbags. You think are founding fathers would be liberals. Hell NO!

so a christian with anger issues you do realize this post could be used as an atheist billboard...
DAWG

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2011, 10:09:31 PM »
You're so stupid and confused wiggs. My mutation cycle blah blah blah I smoke weed but do it anymore blah blah blah. Your so full of shit and stupid. You think the black liberal have done anything for your peoples cause. Do a little bit of reasearch. You think any of that welfare bullshit actually helped your race.

I'm not doing politics tonight.  Don't have the energy.  Read my past posts on my politics I'm not as liberal as you think.  I'm a registered independent.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2011, 10:09:59 PM »
  Can anyone explain how in the heavyweight division fights where the difference in weight between opponents is greater than that between heavyweights and lightweights is allowed?????

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2011, 10:13:11 PM »
can all of you shut the fuck up and talk about mma?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2011, 10:17:14 PM »

I'll smash you fucking face in, how's that for mma talk?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »

coach trains successful MMA fighters
DAWG

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2011, 10:21:41 PM »
 "Coach" is one of those 76 IQ conservative rednecks who supports Sarah Palin, loves guns and killing deers for the fun of it, believes in an invisible ghost in the Sky and thinks that little children should starve to death in the streets because it's not our fault that their parents are too shiftless to get jobs. Then he goes on to praise Capitalism and God in the same sentence, even though the founder of his religion was a communist hippie. Does this make any sense to you? It makes sense to the people with 76 IQs...

SUCKMYMUSCLE
LOL!
Nothing could describe better "Coach" than what you just said.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
Fedor is still the GOAT.

You cant stay on top forever, eventually father time catches up with everybody.

Kinda bummed out that they stopped the fight, wouldve liked for Fedor to go out on his shield....oh well.

Thanks for the memories champ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »
LOL!
Nothing could describe better "Coach" than what you just said.

How's that Obama thing working out for ya all?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2011, 10:27:02 PM »
I'll smash you fucking face in, how's that for mma talk?

weak.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 02:18:14 AM »
It may be the case but he's the idiot who accepted those odds. I guess too lazy to get rid of the flab and fight at 205. He could make lhw easily, he has a lhw frame. I've seen pictures of Anderson Silva when he claimed he was at 230 and even then he had less flab than Fedor and he fights at 185. Wanderlei Silva too. Forrest Griffin goes up to 250 and then cuts to 205. Rampage too. COuture is 10 years older yet able to make 205 so dont tell me hes too old to lose the fat. More likely loves the pizza and popcorn too much.

Guys who go up in weight to 230 seem to fight at 185, and 250 fight at 205. Its this lardasses fault if anything.

Great fighter, I've been a fan, but when I saw him at the weigh in looking far smaller YET flabbier than Silva I knew it would be difficult.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 04:47:44 AM »
this happens in heavyweight boxing all the time... guys from 15 to 20 stone in the same ring together,,, best heavyweights are always inbetween tho,,,, this will probly be true in mma too

suckmymuscle

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 06:21:04 AM »
It may be the case but he's the idiot who accepted those odds. I guess too lazy to get rid of the flab and fight at 205. He could make lhw easily, he has a lhw frame. I've seen pictures of Anderson Silva when he claimed he was at 230 and even then he had less flab than Fedor and he fights at 185. Wanderlei Silva too. Forrest Griffin goes up to 250 and then cuts to 205. Rampage too. COuture is 10 years older yet able to make 205 so dont tell me hes too old to lose the fat. More likely loves the pizza and popcorn too much.

Guys who go up in weight to 230 seem to fight at 185, and 250 fight at 205. Its this lardasses fault if anything.

Great fighter, I've been a fan, but when I saw him at the weigh in looking far smaller YET flabbier than Silva I knew it would be difficult.

The heavyweight division is the only division that truly matters. You don't get to be the "baddest man on the planet" by being the best light-heayweight or winning in any other weight division. The best heavyweight is the best fighter overral because he can beat all the other division classes due to sheer physics.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 09:02:10 AM »
  Silva outweighted Fedor not by 34 lbs like some people say, but by 60 lbs or more. Apparently, Silva was 288 lbs in the cage although 264 lbs he was in the weight in. How can a fighter who weights 230 lbs fight one that is over 280 lbs????!!! This is greater than the weight difference between a heavyweight and a lightweight! It is ridiculous!!!!!!! It is obvious that Fedor lost because the other guy simply had twice his power and twice his reach. That is four times superior fighting efficiency! The Fedor of 2004 might have found a way to win against these huge odds, but a 35 year-old past prime Fedor couldn't possibly hope to win this. Physics was against him!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

look dude!!- there is only room for ONE TUF noob turned MMA expert on this forum and that position belongs to Swede  ;D

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 10:01:22 AM »
Fedor hasnt been the same fighter since 2007. Its unfortunate is tenure in the US had to happen near the end of his career, but he will always he known as the greatest fighter the sport has ever seen.

Father time gets everyone.