Author Topic: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?  (Read 19251 times)

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Science of Sex Appeal---Is your face attractive?
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
one thing ive figured out lately, is if you want women to check you out you have to let them check you out, you cant be checking them out. cuz if your checking them out, they will usually try to ignore you.. at least at first. but if your ignoring them from the get go, never look at them, then they will start taking looks. dont look back when you see them looking and they will notice that you notice they are looking and see that you resisted the temptation to look. now your a "challenge" and your foots in the door.  :)

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 04:40:17 PM »
Most girls won't doubletake a guy even if he is good looking. Girls aren't drawn that much by physical attributes. Not only that, but any girl see's goodlooking guys all day long if they're out in public. If you're relatively good looking, they simply don't care enough to look

They only are about money. Looks mean shit all to American women.

lesaucer

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
one thing ive figured out lately, is if you want women to check you out you have to let them check you out, you cant be checking them out. cuz if your checking them out, they will usually try to ignore you.. at least at first. but if your ignoring them from the get go, never look at them, then they will start taking looks. dont look back when you see them looking and they will notice that you notice they are looking and see that you resisted the temptation to look. now your a "challenge" and your foots in the door.  :)

such bullshit. you check her out and if she looks in your eye for more than 4sec with a lil smile, just go talk to her and its in.

oh my bad maybe its a different game with your overweight black womens

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 04:47:43 PM »

YES !

thats how you get fine ass grls - you must humble them then the gates are open

che

• Getbig V

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2011, 05:00:47 PM »
such bullshit. you check her out and if she looks in your eye for more than 4sec with a lil smile, just go talk to her and its in.

this

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2011, 05:00:57 PM »
::) ::)

I have a serious question Che, are you still rocking the Jerry Curl? Did the ladies like the Jerry Curl?

I respect the Jerry Curl. It takes balls to rock that look.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2011, 05:03:32 PM »
the cocklust is strong in this thread
I

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2011, 05:05:33 PM »
I have a serious question Che, are you still rocking the Jerry Curl? Did the ladies like the Jerry Curl?

I respect the Jerry Curl. It takes balls to rock that look.

::)
Repetitive and boring , next.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »
the cocklust is strong in this thread
;D

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »
::)
Repetitive and boring , next.

Just answer my question.

Are you still sporting the jerry curl? I'm curious.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2011, 05:25:05 PM »
this
Both are correct...
But, to keep this on target, with women, a rounded jawline is best, even though I have seen women with longer jawlines attractive...

As far as me, when my diet consists of more carbs my face takes a wider, fuller look, but when I am off that, my jawline is square and I have that defined facial look---I get more looks...
Women that I know complain that they get "Otis" or "Jeromeo" or Trollboy checking them out and coming on to them...I tell them, that they can't pick who they attract...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2011, 05:42:06 PM »
They only are about money. Looks mean shit all to American women.

That's right, power and money. How many times do you see a good looking girl with a butt fuking ugly guy? ALL OF THE TIME. Girls don't care about looks. Power and money are the attraction. If you don't have those, you need to focus on other factors -- wit, intelligence, humor etc. These characteristics will make a guy appear good looking through attraction.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2011, 05:46:36 PM »
That's right, power and money. How many times do you see a good looking girl with a butt fuking ugly guy? ALL OF THE TIME. Girls don't care about looks. Power and money are the attraction. If you don't have those, you need to focus on other factors -- wit, intelligence, humor etc. These characteristics will make a guy appear good looking through attraction.

Yeah, that's long term.  How many times do you see a broad married to what you said above but with a guy on the side that looks like me, Groink or Spike e.g. masculine looking men.  (BTW, I would never do that).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2011, 05:52:44 PM »
translation= your fantasizing about tbombz' sexual exploits  :-\

Translation:youve hit more men with wood than Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
Yeah, that's long term.  How many times do you see a broad married to what you said above but with a guy on the side that looks like me, Groink or Spike e.g. masculine looking men.  (BTW, I would never do that).

Yea, but those are whores. Those are the same girls that actually check out a goodlooking guy and are attracted simply by looks. They're more like men in how they act. lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 05:55:21 PM »
Yea, but those are whores. Those are the same girls that actually check out a goodlooking guy and are attracted simply by looks. They're more like men in how they act. lol

lol...Agree

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 06:02:56 PM »

Nah they are just honest about what they really like. physical attraction is a real thing, it's biological.

Women being attracted to ugly rich turds is actually a symptom of modern society. That is what a "provider' is now. Before their were lawyers and hedge funds..... strong, deadly men were the ones who would keep you alive.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2011, 06:10:32 PM »

I'm poor ,0 wit , no very intelligent ,fucked up sense of  humor ....etc.  but very successful with women. I hope this helps

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2011, 06:12:56 PM »
so any woman that notices a guys appearance and looks for longer than a second is a whore?

E
E

lesaucer

« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »

theres a difference between relationship and being just fuckbuddy. of course for relationship you will need money and power to secure her, but in a bar, no bitches know whos the guy in there with the lambo outside, so they will always choose the best looking guys for the night

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »
so any woman that notices a guys appearance and looks for longer than a second is a whore?

E
Naah ,totally the opposite  whores are the ones interested in money and power

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2011, 06:18:52 PM »
Naah ,totally the opposite  whores are the ones interested in money and power

EXACTLY.;

When i was younger and single, before i had much money....a woman fucked me because she liked ME......not my car

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2011, 06:22:19 PM »
EXACTLY.;

When i was younger and single, before i had much money....a woman fucked me because she liked ME......not my car
Exactly , I fucked 100's of women being poor and driving shitty cars ( honda crx, mazda mx3 even a Geo metro  ;D )