Author Topic: OUCH!!! ROCK!!! Consider yourself SERVED!!!  (Read 7657 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
OUCH!!! ROCK!!! Consider yourself SERVED!!!
« on: February 21, 2011, 06:15:45 PM »
I just finished watching Cena respond to Rock's trash-talking last week.

Now, I really wish Rock and Cena were going to scrap. Cena just clowned him BIG TIME!!!

This is going to get GOOD!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: OUCH!!! ROCK!!! Consider yourself SERVED!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »
C'mon. Resurrecting that tired wigger act? He's in his mid-thirties!

I had to watch this to get the stink off.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 04:39:51 AM »
Cena owned NOTHING. Matter of fact there was a huge Cena Sucks chant going on the whole time (some edited by WWE). The Rock's promo was 100 times better and the crowd was way more into it and loved the fact that Cena was OWNED bigtime.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 05:14:18 AM »
C'mon. Resurrecting that tired wigger act? He's in his mid-thirties!

I had to watch this to get the stink off.

Whoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lizzy bringing the heat !!!!! 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 07:32:06 AM »
So what's going on here? Is Rock facing Cena at Wrestlemania or what? He's not just going to 'host' the event. He was brought back to build interest in the idea of him working a match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »
Cena owned NOTHING. Matter of fact there was a huge Cena Sucks chant going on the whole time (some edited by WWE). The Rock's promo was 100 times better and the crowd was way more into it and loved the fact that Cena was OWNED bigtime.

What RAW were you watching? The "Cena Sucks" chants started before he started his routine. But, he belted Rock big time. And, during his match, the crowd was solidly behind him.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 07:34:54 AM »
So what's going on here? Is Rock facing Cena at Wrestlemania or what? He's not just going to 'host' the event. He was brought back to build interest in the idea of him working a match.

NOPE!! It's Miz vs. Cena for the WWE title. Now, should Rock get involved and cost Cena the match, things could REALLY get interesting.

That's why I was hoping (highly unlikely) that they put Jerry "The King" Lawler in the Money-in-The-Bank match, have him win it, then have Rock cost Cena the title, only to have King cash in on Miz and let King has his moment in the sun.

Then, King retires; the belt is vacant; we have a tournament and guess who's in the finals: Rock and Cena.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 08:01:49 AM »
That's why wrestling sucks donkey dick right now. If your theory plays out like that, that is.

Jerry Lawler winning the strap?? C'mon man....fucking gay. Nobody wants to see that idiot win anything.

They need to put Rock on the Wrestlemania card working an actual match. Fuck this 'host' shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 08:09:57 AM »
That's why wrestling sucks donkey dick right now. If your theory plays out like that, that is.

They need to put Rock on the Wrestlemania card working an actual match. Fuck this 'host' shit.

My guess is that this was a last minute deal to save what was gonna be the worst WM ever. But, with the Rock not wrestling for seven years, it's gonna take awhile before he's sharp enough for main event ppv matches. There's just not enough time.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 08:19:46 AM »
My guess is that this was a last minute deal to save what was gonna be the worst WM ever. But, with the Rock not wrestling for seven years, it's gonna take awhile before he's sharp enough for main event ppv matches. There's just not enough time.

Well, don't forget what apparently is a Helmsley-Underatker match. That may get the "main-event" slot over either of the title match.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:50 AM »

Jerry Lawler winning the strap?? C'mon man....fucking gay. Nobody wants to see that idiot win anything.

King had the crowd solidly behind him, during his match with Miz at Elimination Chamber.

What I suggested was simply an alternative to what is likely another title match WIN for Cena, which would be his 7th at WrestleMania.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »

I disagree. The Rock has wrestling in his blood. I'm sure he's been training in some form or fashion leading up to his Raw appearance. Plus, he's always been a tremendous athlete and he looked to be in great physical shape. Should be like riding a bike for Rock. Taking bumps is the only thing he needs to prepare himself for, physically.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 08:25:16 AM »
King had the crowd solidly behind him, during his match with Miz at Elimination Chamber.

What I suggested was simply an alternative to what is likely another title match WIN for Cena, which would be his 7th at WrestleMania.

Watching that old asshole wrestle a match at his age is an absolute pigfuck.

Shameful.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2011, 08:37:09 AM »
I disagree. The Rock has wrestling in his blood. I'm sure he's been training in some form or fashion leading up to his Raw appearance. Plus, he's always been a tremendous athlete and he looked in great physical shape. Should be like riding a bike for Rock. Taking bumps is the only thing he needs to prepare himself for, physically.

Unless he interferes in Cena's title match, I don't see him doing much of anything.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2011, 08:40:31 AM »
Watching that old asshole wrestle a match at his age is an absolue pigfuck.

Shameful.

He looks and wrestles a lot better than Flair or Hogan, that's for sure.

WrestleMania usually has a happy ending. So, you have either Edge retaining the World title against Del Rio, Cena beating Miz for the WWE title, or something weird happening (ala the scenario involving Rock, costing Cena the title).

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 08:51:03 AM »
What RAW were you watching? The "Cena Sucks" chants started before he started his routine. But, he belted Rock big time. And, during his match, the crowd was solidly behind him.

Ya....thats why last weeks Raw rating spiked through the roof ::)

A white guy trying to rap is not ownage and the crowd was not behind Cena at all. Only the kids and like Rick Rude put it years ago....who cares what kids think.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 09:01:16 AM »

A white guy trying to rap is not ownage and the crowd was not behind Cena at all. Only the kids and like Rick Rude put it years ago....who cares what kids think.

Again, what alternate version of Raw were you watching? It certainly wasn't the one last night.

As for your comment about the kids, who do you think ends up being loyal fans of particular wrestlers? The same ones,  that have been crying for Rock to come back now, were the "kids" watching him 12 or 13 years ago.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 10:01:47 AM »
Wow......wow...... ::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »

A white guy trying to rap is not ownage and the crowd was not behind Cena at all.

Hey, Man, that's the "Doctor of Thugnomics" you're talking about. ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:56 PM »
Hey, Man, that's the "Doctor of Thugnomics" you're talking about. ;)

I wonder how many writers it took to come up with Cena's "rap?"  He did memorize it pretty well.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »
I wonder how many writers it took to come up with Cena's "rap?"  He did memorize it pretty well.....

From what I heard...he writes most of his own raps. When he had the wigger gimmick years ago, some of his raps were pretty good and entertaining. He also is pretty good at free styling. Look it up on youtube and check some of the rap battles he's had, if you care.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 12:15:05 PM »
From what I heard...he writes most of his own raps. When he had the wigger gimmick years ago, some of his raps were pretty good and entertaining. He also is pretty good at free styling. Look it up on youtube and check some of the rap battles he's had, if you care.

No thanks...I'd rather go take a dump.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 06:19:14 PM »
Well, don't forget what apparently is a Helmsley-Underatker match. That may get the "main-event" slot over either of the title match.
I think so......they have been spreading the rumor about HHH taking a bigger role backstage and giving up the ringtime.....Undertaker is the perfect guy to do it and WM is the perfect stage to go out on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 08:53:49 PM »
The most interesting thing about Raw for me was Cena being allowed to use a bit of innuendo in his 'rap'.  It's nowhere near Attitude, but it's not exactly PG either.  Also, they didn't bother bleeping the 'Ass's out of the replay of Rock from last week.  Is this the turning point we're all been waiting for, or just something to build WM?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
The most interesting thing about Raw for me was Cena being allowed to use a bit of innuendo in his 'rap'.  It's nowhere near Attitude, but it's not exactly PG either.  Also, they didn't bother bleeping the 'Ass's out of the replay of Rock from last week.  Is this the turning point we're all been waiting for, or just something to build WM?

I think either way, it's a transition.
Any kind of change is good right now; they need to try something different.

They ought to shoot for a happy medium...maybe something between Doink the Clown and necrophilia.