Author Topic: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!  (Read 92026 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
  Yeah, but no one buys Sly as an alpha like they do Arnold. Why? Six extra inches in height. Stallone is more like a honorary alpha due to his deep voice, manly attitude, tough guy image. The big muscles make these things more believable, but not as much as they would if he were 6'5.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i do think arnold is more alpha, but stallone's movies have made more money so i'd say the public accepts his "alphaness"

E
E

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 04:41:22 PM »
So, in your expert opinion, what should short men do? Not lift weights? Take up hop scotch? Roller skating, Drawing, soccer, jai alai, dodge ball, capoeira?
You still lift weights and shit. Just try to be fit. If your below 5 10/11 you will never ever ever ever be big. As soon as you go beyond being "fit" you start to look stocky(very bad).

The problem is short guys try to compensate for the lack of stature by trying to get bigger. This is not the message you want to get across. If your short, don't try to emphasize the importance of size it's pointless.   It's like getting a really fancy bike because you can't afford a car. If you lift your trying to win by conditioning not size.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 04:46:29 PM »
Short men with big muscles look better than short men without muscles!  :D

Gardner is 5'2"

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 04:49:07 PM »

Gardner is 5'2"

Wow for a man 5'2" that is very tiny. My GF is taller than that!

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 04:49:38 PM »

Gardner is 5'2"
That's because your a smchoe

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 04:50:46 PM »
Paul George is 5'3"

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
Paul George is 5'3"
Don't be gay yourself dude that shit's nasty.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2011, 05:06:06 PM »
Lot of tall man crush in this thread  :D :D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:24 PM »
Why is it only the tall guys whine and cry about us short guys? You get all offended and butt hurt that we don't give a fuck that you are tall and we are not.

I mean, good for you. Yeah, I wish I was taller. Wish I had a giant cock, too. But those things are out of my control. Having muscles is not. So I do that. That ok with you, "suckmymuscle"?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
  Here is the thing: the shorter the guy and the bigger the muscles, the more ridiculous he looks. Stature is a sign of masculinity. Men are 15% taller than women. Height is associated with alpha maleness. Throughout history, the taller men beat smaller men for status competition and became the leaders. This is why men are on average taller than women, since genes that code for height are in the "Y" chromosome.

A man who is of average stature with huge muscles strike people as a beta male trying to be something that he is not: an alpha male. Case in fact, his huge muscles only emphasize his lack of stature even further. A short man with huge muscles looks like a freak of Nature, since he is not even a beta male in people's eyes. Big muscles are associated with masculinity just like stature, and short stature is associated with femininity or poor health. Hence, a 5'4 midget, like Priest, looks like a geneticlly defective troll with something wrong with him ok..

It is perhaps sad that the men who look the best with huge muscles are the men who need big muscles the least: tall guys. In the tall guy, the huge muscles only makes him look more like an alpha male, since the big muscles call the height into attention and vice-versa. It is the opposite of a 5'10 guy who's huge muscles call into attention his average stature, adn therefore his beta maleness, even more. People are always poiting out Silvester Stallone's Napoleon complex in his huge muscles, on how ridiculous for a man who is 5'8 to have the muscles of a 6' 6 true alpha male. In Dolph Lundgren, though, the huge muscles look great and when he dieted down for his later films he was criticized by how he lost some of his alpha maleness. So if you are under 6'3, getting big muscles only makes you look more beta male ok.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So let me guess, you are over 6' so that automatically makes you an alpha male?

It blows my mind how taller guys are always talking about shorter guys who workout, saying they are trying to make up for something, when it's the tall guys who seem obsessed with height. It's like that's all they have to cling on to...."That short guy is so much better than me at everything, and he looks better than me and gets more pussy......but damn it...at least I'm taller!!"

Why the fuck are you so threatened by us short guys? Is it because you are afraid that a short guy will steal your woman?? Man, how that would shatter your world. Then what will you cling to? How will you justify your alpha maleness?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2011, 05:16:51 PM »
Why is it only the tall guys whine and cry about us short guys? You get all offended and butt hurt that we don't give a fuck that you are tall and we are not.

I mean, good for you. Yeah, I wish I was taller. Wish I had a giant cock, too. But those things are out of my control. Having muscles is not. So I do that. That ok with you, "suckmymuscle"?

Ha!! You short sneaky bugger, you beat me to it! ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 05:22:00 PM »
Women prefer taller men.  It's scientifically proven.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »
you sound like a panzee ass

'guys of normal stature should strive for'.......yea you wank go ahead and set the bar low enough so you can be considered 'BIG'  ::)

every fck that I got around that talks like you has been tossed to the side from some guy, in your case, cause your musqles didnt 'suit' him and the beast with the huge arms he/her wanted a goround with - since your the one guy in the gym walking around in a wife beater staring at yourself in the mirror and sizing everyone in the gym up BUT yourself when you should just be working out - or eating like you should do now

but your dickin off on getbig gettin smaller/shorter by the minurte

brad pitt? this is a bodybuilding board - go back and post this shit on male2male forums

SUCKMYASS

made me lol

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »
if short men with big muscles look ridiculous, does that mean tall men with no muscles look awesome?  ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2011, 05:28:09 PM »
Stature is a sign of masculinity. Height is associated with alpha maleness. Throughout history, the taller men beat smaller men for status competition and became the leaders.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Try telling this to the guy on the right...

"1"

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 05:28:59 PM »

The problem is short guys try to compensate for the lack of stature by trying to get bigger. This is not the message you want to get across. If your short, don't try to emphasize the importance of size it's pointless.   It's like getting a really fancy bike because you can't afford a car. If you lift your trying to win by conditioning not size.

I keep seeing this assumption. I'm 5-8 and I can honestly say that my height did not factor in at all when I decided to start lifting weights. I never gave a single thought about my height until I started reading on message boards how everyone else seems to be obsessed with it.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 05:29:58 PM »

Lol I don't care what you think, i'm just trying to give some advice.
Don't emphasize size if you are short. It's pretty simple. Just like you wouldn't brag about playing guitar if you sucked, or money if you were flat broke.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »
I keep seeing this assumption. I'm 5-8 and I can honestly say that my height did not factor in at all when I decided to start lifting weights. I never gave a single thought about my height until I started reading on message boards how everyone else seems to be obsessed with it.
Well it's just human nature, you can't expect the whole world to understand your uniqueness. People see a old guy with a sports car (mid life crisis), a black guy with bling(broke) , a little guy with a truck( small in the pants) etc, there's no fighting that shit.

newmom

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 05:34:01 PM »

I agree. Can't control the height

newmom

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 05:35:26 PM »
Short men with big muscles look better than short men without muscles!  :D

Gardner is 5'2"

whoa, I'm taller and still wouldn't care ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 06:14:40 PM »
Women prefer taller men.  It's scientifically proven.
I think you mean rich.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 06:14:54 PM »
whoa, I'm taller and still wouldn't care ;D

That's because you're a schmoe ;D

But I'm 6 foot and wouldn't ever want to be any taller. Fuck 6'3 and up, I love sports cars too much and feel I'm at the perfect height as far as being a guy is concerned 8)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2011, 06:17:36 PM »
What fucking delusional site did you copy and paste that utter nonsense from?

Or are you posting high?

newmom

« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2011, 06:18:18 PM »
That's because you're a schmoe ;D

But I'm 6 foot and wouldn't ever want to be any taller. Fuck 6'3 and up, I love sports cars too much and feel I'm at the perfect height as far as being a guy is concerned 8)

yup that's me ::) ;D ;)

Gotta love tall dudes though

newmom

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2011, 06:20:03 PM »
What fucking delusional site did you copy and paste that utter nonsense from?

Or are you posting high?

;D hahaha