Author Topic: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!  (Read 92024 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Short Men With Big Muscles Look Ridiculous!
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2011, 06:52:48 PM »
whoa, I'm taller and still wouldn't care ;D

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2011, 06:57:25 PM »
Less than 3% of the world's male population stands at 6'3" or taller. This height of 6'3" is 2 standard deviations from the male norm of 5'9"
What percentage is 6'2"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2011, 07:26:59 PM »

does anyone else think that 'true adonis' and 'suckmymuscle' are the same person?
b

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2011, 07:32:30 PM »

does anyone else think that 'true adonis' and 'suckmymuscle' are the same person?

makes sense

SUCKMYASS has yet to reply to my retorts cept once, same with adonis he tends to ignore me alot when I get on him, I like the kid but I think Im a little to close to durham for him to go off at the mouth ;D

j/k TA

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2011, 07:36:54 PM »
Lol I don't care what you think, i'm just trying to give some advice.
Don't emphasize size if you are short. It's pretty simple. Just like you wouldn't brag about playing guitar if you sucked, or money if you were flat broke.

Where's the advice?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2011, 07:42:51 PM »
Women prefer taller men.  It's scientifically proven.

I believe this is true. But it's so meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I've never had a problem meeting good looking women other than the fact that I limit my choices to the shorter ones. There have been times that I've felt short, when a woman has said something about my height. Maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. Thankfully I'm decent looking, in good shape and well spoken. Having money doesn't hurt, either.

Bottom line is, I do fine even though I'm on the extreme end of the shortness scale. I'm sure there are plenty of people like me.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2011, 07:52:08 PM »
  Here is the thing: the shorter the guy and the bigger the muscles, the more ridiculous he looks. Stature is a sign of masculinity. Men are 15% taller than women. Height is associated with alpha maleness. Throughout history, the taller men beat smaller men for status competition and became the leaders. This is why men are on average taller than women, since genes that code for height are in the "Y" chromosome.

A man who is of average stature with huge muscles strike people as a beta male trying to be something that he is not: an alpha male. Case in fact, his huge muscles only emphasize his lack of stature even further. A short man with huge muscles looks like a freak of Nature, since he is not even a beta male in people's eyes. Big muscles are associated with masculinity just like stature, and short stature is associated with femininity or poor health. Hence, a 5'4 midget, like Priest, looks like a geneticlly defective troll with something wrong with him ok..

It is perhaps sad that the men who look the best with huge muscles are the men who need big muscles the least: tall guys. In the tall guy, the huge muscles only makes him look more like an alpha male, since the big muscles call the height into attention and vice-versa. It is the opposite of a 5'10 guy who's huge muscles call into attention his average stature, adn therefore his beta maleness, even more. People are always poiting out Silvester Stallone's Napoleon complex in his huge muscles, on how ridiculous for a man who is 5'8 to have the muscles of a 6' 6 true alpha male. In Dolph Lundgren, though, the huge muscles look great and when he dieted down for his later films he was criticized by how he lost some of his alpha maleness. So if you are under 6'3, getting big muscles only makes you look more beta male ok.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are so concerned with what other people think.  The fact of the matter is that taller people are more clumsy, have inferior strength to weight ratios, and generally have less attractive proportional faces and physiques.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2011, 08:01:21 PM »
What percentage is 6'2"?

In the US 5% of males 20 years and over are 6'2" or taller.

Based on his initial number, which is correct.  Less than 2% of the US male population is exactly 6'2"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2011, 08:06:26 PM »
I like the kid but I think Im a little to close to durham for him to go off at the mouth ;D

Adonis will get Jezebelle to call the cops on you, while staying in the kitchen to bake Apple strudels

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
Paul George is 5'3"
i like the "look at me" nose rings. ::) ::)
A

newmom

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
I believe this is true. But it's so meaningless in the grand scheme of things. I've never had a problem meeting good looking women other than the fact that I limit my choices to the shorter ones. There have been times that I've felt short, when a woman has said something about my height. Maybe 3 or 4 times in my life. Thankfully I'm decent looking, in good shape and well spoken. Having money doesn't hurt, either.

Exactly Rearden.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2011, 07:04:14 AM »
i like the "look at me" nose rings muscles. ::) ::)

Pot, meet kettle. ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2011, 07:25:11 AM »
Definitely true.

I have thought about this myself (no homo) and its very true.

I am 6.2 and the difference in how people look at me and behave around me is astounding when I am small (off for many months) and big (juiced to the ears).

Small guys with big muscles look stocky and plain awkward. They know they are small and try to over compensate with their muscles and therefore thinking about their body more then about their surroundings.

Look at pics of Arnie, for example on the beach. He is the best built man at that time and yet behaves like he is unaware of his muscles.

His height makes his muscles even more stand out and the whole is all the more potented by his understanding of how to behave when you have muscles.

A lot of the effect is thorugh the mind, how you stand, talk and walk.
X2, god it amazes me how much people quiver over common sense.

Height isn't the only part of the equation but it's up on the list. The denial runs deep in this thread. What next your gonna tell me having hair, or being fat don't matter? Epic insecurities/delusions.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2011, 09:54:55 AM »
Adonis will get Jezebelle to call the cops on you, while staying in the kitchen to bake Apple strudels

Jezz....I think bigfoot is outside, will you go see, I dont wanna get my slippers wet

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2011, 09:56:20 AM »

Bottom line is, I do fine even though I'm on the extreme end of the shortness scale. I'm sure there are plenty of people like me.

I'm not much taller than yourself. I'm 8 inches taller than my gf, she wouldn't want me any taller.

I bet it's real hot when a girl needs a step ladder to make out with a guy. I would feel like its my daughter or something.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2011, 09:56:22 AM »
A real bodybuilder should be/look 'ridiculous'

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2011, 09:59:55 AM »
A real bodybuilder should be/look 'ridiculous'

8)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »
  Here is the thing: the shorter the guy and the bigger the muscles, the more ridiculous he looks. Stature is a sign of masculinity. Men are 15% taller than women. Height is associated with alpha maleness. Throughout history, the taller men beat smaller men for status competition and became the leaders. This is why men are on average taller than women, since genes that code for height are in the "Y" chromosome.

A man who is of average stature with huge muscles strike people as a beta male trying to be something that he is not: an alpha male. Case in fact, his huge muscles only emphasize his lack of stature even further. A short man with huge muscles looks like a freak of Nature, since he is not even a beta male in people's eyes. Big muscles are associated with masculinity just like stature, and short stature is associated with femininity or poor health. Hence, a 5'4 midget, like Priest, looks like a geneticlly defective troll with something wrong with him ok..

It is perhaps sad that the men who look the best with huge muscles are the men who need big muscles the least: tall guys. In the tall guy, the huge muscles only makes him look more like an alpha male, since the big muscles call the height into attention and vice-versa. It is the opposite of a 5'10 guy who's huge muscles call into attention his average stature, adn therefore his beta maleness, even more. People are always poiting out Silvester Stallone's Napoleon complex in his huge muscles, on how ridiculous for a man who is 5'8 to have the muscles of a 6' 6 true alpha male. In Dolph Lundgren, though, the huge muscles look great and when he dieted down for his later films he was criticized by how he lost some of his alpha maleness. So if you are under 6'3, getting big muscles only makes you look more beta male ok.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Umm . Phuck you!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2011, 10:10:19 AM »
I think "looking ridiculous" is possible for a man (or woman) of any height. Similarly, it's perfectly possible to look aesthetically pleasing at nearly any height. Most of it has to do with structure, not height. Arms that aren't too short or long. Same with legs. Small waist and even development. There are several guys in my gym that are around 6' that look ludicrous. Some have terrible posture, slouching forward. Undeveloped delts. No legs is extremely common for tall guys.

There are some ridiculous looking short guys, too. Usually it's the stumpy limbs that do them in. I'm lucky that although I'm short, I'm proportionate in the limbs and torso to legs.

Then there's the idiots who just plain can't figure out what to wear, how to cut their hair, or how to speak to others. There's a million ways to look bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2011, 10:26:36 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Maybe you should just start training and put a little muscle on and quit being so insecure :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »
A handsome face pwns "tallness" within the majority of social situations/interactions.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2011, 10:59:48 AM »
Short men with big muscles look better than short men without muscles!  :D

Gardner is 5'2"

epic, EPIC pecs. Seriously, if one bodypart must overpower the rest let it be chest. I will workout as much as it takes to develop my pecs like that, thats a sure thing.

spinnis

« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
My big muscle looks Ridiculous in your mom's mouth

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2011, 11:16:27 AM »
A good tall guy will always beat a good short guy.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2011, 11:21:24 AM »
A good tall guy will always beat a good short guy.

If all else is equal, which it rarely is, yes this is true. If I could be any height in the world, I'd be 5'11. Then if I could have my hair back and a 9" cock, none of you guys would ever get laid.