Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 06:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wtc 7 conspiracy  (Read 6537 times)
Top Dog
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2011, 09:15:55 AM »

A group of experts came up with the amount of goverement officials it would to pull this off. Somewhere between 8 and 10 thousand. You think that many people can keep quite? There is no way in hell this could of been an inside job!
Exactly.
Report to moderator   Logged
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2011, 09:30:37 AM »

I seriously doubt any Engineer who designed the buildings took into consideration what would happen to the steel support system if 2 airplanes crashed into the buildings and exploded with thousands of gallons of jet fuel...

Of course they did. 9/11 wasn't the first time an airplane crashed into a highrise.
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 09:33:10 AM »

Of course they did. 9/11 wasn't the first time an airplane crashed into a highrise.

Especially when the two buildings they designed were located pretty damn close to an air traffic highway not to mention the two airports it leads to.

from incomplete data
newmom
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2011, 09:36:52 AM »

Hell, I think the bigger Q people should ask was "Why did fema set up huge medical centers with cots and staff right up the street from the towers the evening of Sept 10th? 

and let's not forget the Lovely Conda Rice's call to the mayor of San Fran telling him not to fly the day before..hmmmmmm
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2011, 09:51:28 AM »

People are dumber then I thought on here. You think all of those high ranking goverement officials would go in on something of this magnitude together and expect to get away with it  Roll Eyes Do you know the penalty they would of faced if any of this got out. They would be sentenced to death! Their families would be fucked their fortunes stripped!

Something this big would take an incredible amount of planning/funding. Wheres the paper trail? Why isn't there anything on wiki leaks. Not one person has come out with any proof?  Roll Eyes You don't think someone would try desperately to get rich off of valuable information.

Do you think our goverement is really that smart at orchestrating something at the level of the 9/11 attacks? There would be so many agencies and planning involved again why hasn't anything surfaced? Why would they go after something so high profile and not do something a lot easier that would have similiar consequences? Whyn't plant some bodies somewhere and some evidence that it was caused my middle east terroists.

You can tell who the suckers are just bye reading this thread.
newmom
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 09:52:25 AM »

I'm not saying I believe it was a conspiracy but certain things make you wonder is all
Top Dog
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 09:54:59 AM »

People are dumber then I thought on here. You think all of those high ranking goverement officials would go in on something of this magnitude together and expect to get away with it  Roll Eyes Do you know the penalty they would of faced if any of this got out. They would be sentenced to death! Their families would be fucked their fortunes stripped!

Something this big would take an incredible amount of planning/funding. Wheres the paper trail? Why isn't there anything on wiki leaks. Not one person has come out with any proof?  Roll Eyes You don't think someone would try desperately to get rich off of valuable information.

Do you think our goverement is really that smart at orchestrating something at the level of the 9/11 attacks? There would be so many agencies and planning involved again why hasn't anything surfaced? Why would they go after something so high profile and not do something a lot easier that would have similiar consequences? Whyn't plant some bodies somewhere and some evidence that it was caused my middle east terroists.

All the geniuses who hang out on a bodybuilding forum in the middle of the day will usually have all the answers to such complex issues. Your post is spot on.
no one
Getbig V

have i hurt your feelings?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 10:00:02 AM »

in before basille calls everyone posting in this thread flotsam and uneducated conspiracy theorists.
newmom
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 10:01:12 AM »

All the geniuses who hang out on a bodybuilding forum in the middle of the day will usually have all the answers to such complex issues. Your post is spot on.

LMAO
tendonitis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »

Grin
Master Blaster
Getbig V

Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »

in before basille calls everyone posting in this thread flotsam and uneducated conspiracy theorists.

lol at "flotsam"
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »

We have Google, thus our power knows no bounds. Traipsing through the bowels of the internet led to my enlightenment in the form of fat 40-year-olds living in their parent's basements who know everything and anything about stuff like this. Why do they know? Because they too are fellow Google wizards.
Rami
Getbig V

at large

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 10:54:26 AM »

So who must we roll in tar and feathers for this? 

Spike
Competitors
Getbig V

keep it tight

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:21 AM »

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE

THE ATTACKS OF 9/11 were carried out by THE MOSSAD

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9/11. The New York Times reported that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attacks, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery.

"They were like happy, you know They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness.

They were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.
Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact. Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot. "It looked like they're hooked in with this. It looked like they knew what was going to happen when they were at Liberty State Park".

http://whatreallyhappened.wikia.com/wiki/Five_Dancing_Israelis
Les Grossman
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 10:57:40 AM »

It would be impractical to design buildings to withstand the fuel load induced by a burning commercial airliner. Instead of saving the building, engineers would focus on saving the lives of those inside by designing better safety and evacuation systems.

big L dawg
Getbig V

i always tell the truth even when i lie...

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 12:19:50 PM »

why do people keep talking about fuel burning and planes hitting buildings?...this thread is about wtc 7 which was not subjected to either of those things...

DAWG
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 12:26:41 PM »

but that a bunch of backwarded cavemen pulled this off on their own is still questionable imo.
Bam-bam
Getbig V

Britney Spears fan 4 life

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

but that a bunch of backwarded cavemen pulled this off on their own is still questionable imo.

they do try hard tho
makaveli25
Getbig V

RTR

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »

I agree its amazing what they pulled off.
Croatch
Getbig V

Man up, train natural.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2011, 12:39:22 PM »

WTC 7 was controlled demolition...100%.
The owner went back on what he said, in his initial interview to cover it up.

Watch how the building falls, it's obvious.

WTC 1 & 2...I'm not so sure demolition was the cause.  They claim they fell at freefall speeds...not exactly.  If you really time it, it's around 15 seconds, not freefall speed.

And people who claim our government couldn't possibly cover this up...are idiots.  Keep telling yourself...Oswald killed Kennedy too.
 Roll Eyes

Since the beginning of time, wars are created like this.  After 911, Bush was given free reign to invade whomever he wanted based on the "war on terror".  Sometimes, it takes a big event to get people behind you.  We're still dicking around in Iraq almost a decade later based on nuclear weapons that didn't exist.  Wake up yoyos.

N
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »

WTC 7 was controlled demolition...100%.
The owner went back on what he said, in his initial interview to cover it up.

Watch how the building falls, it's obvious.

WTC 1 & 2...I'm not so sure demolition was the cause.  They claim they fell at freefall speeds...not exactly.  If you really time it, it's around 15 seconds, not freefall speed.

And people who claim our government couldn't possibly cover this up...are idiots.  Keep telling yourself...Oswald killed Kennedy too.
 Roll Eyes

Since the beginning of time, wars are created like this.  After 911, Bush was given free reign to invade whomever he wanted based on the "war on terror".  Sometimes, it takes a big event to get people behind you.  We're still dicking around in Iraq almost a decade later based on nuclear weapons that didn't exist.  Wake up yoyos.

Roll Eyes
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

democrats care more about Illegals than americans

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2011, 12:45:37 PM »

I seriously doubt any Engineer who designed the buildings took into consideration what would happen to the steel support system if 2 airplanes crashed into the buildings and exploded with thousands of gallons of jet fuel...

ROFL...ironically, they designed the twin towers with this scenario in mind. they were designed to withstand MULTIPLE airplane hits and not fall....
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 12:46:45 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKeflYFS1w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKeflYFS1w</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA</a>
JOHN MATRIX
Getbig V

democrats care more about Illegals than americans

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2011, 12:47:58 PM »

this is exactly how i used to respond to these threads.

then i started looking into the mysterious 'collapse' of building 7 and it totally changed my mind.
Aerian
Getbig IV

"Yumm yumm give me some"

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 12:48:20 PM »

ROFL...ironically, they designed the twin towers with this scenario in mind. they were designed to withstand MULTIPLE airplane hits and not fall....

That is exactly what i heard over and over as well years ago.  Modern Skyscrapers are built to take these type of actions (planes flying into them by accident of course in most cases).

Wait for it....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!