Author Topic: Stop crying you jealous, envious losers  (Read 5744 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Stop crying you jealous, envious losers
« on: February 24, 2011, 04:11:21 AM »
It's getting annoying, the whole rolex BS. Every second post of mine someone replies and references my rolexes in a sarcastic manner. Enough of that BS, seriously. It's getting old and annoying. I realise you're all jealous of my wealth, intelligence, sense of humor, success and pussy getting abilities. And my man pecs. But stop making it so obvious. Enough of the whining. Seriously.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Stop crying you jealous, envious losers
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 04:22:01 AM »
Thanks in advance you pathetic little whores.  :-*

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »
Have nothing to say you silly bastards?  ???

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 04:23:48 AM »
WTF I thought this was about guys hating pros  >:(

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 04:24:00 AM »
Maybe thats better. Be quiet like the good little bitches that u are.  :-X

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 04:25:55 AM »
Is that a FatAlex impression thread?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 04:27:57 AM »
WTF I thought this was about guys hating pros  >:(

Fuck the pros. Those steroid taking bastards. Those shrunken nut fuks are nobodies without their anadrols and dianabols. They're nothing. All drugs.

Who are these people? What is the claim to fame? That they stand on a stage in their panties and flex their steroidcles?

Listen u self injecting hopefully aids getting from contaminated penis i mean needle fuks, the founding fathers of America didnt have in mind the picture of success a dehydrated, oiled up, cock sucking, shrunken nut piece of garbage standing like a glazed pig in thongs on a stage part scrotum exposed flexing his steroidcles to a bunch of little fagboy muscle worship twink manprincesses and old queens. Don't ever think you fuks are anything.  >:(

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 04:34:46 AM »
I am what you would call an internet tough guy. In real life I flee from any danger signs. Last thing I need is my huge brain beaten in and shrunken like theirs by some excess calorie eating, synthol injecting silly fat assclown muscleboy.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 04:37:44 AM »
You're balling brother, fake rolexs and fat hoes!

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 04:39:08 AM »
So if u see me in the gym or the streets dont confront me stay away from me i carry a gun u bastards.  >:(

And I never forget when someone wrongs me, if I get a chance in 10 or 20 years or whenever I will get u back.

Oh by the way I found out last week that 1 of my uncles, the piece of garbage who UNSUCCESSFULLY tried to orchestrate some kind of extortion attempt against me, the alcoholic fuk suffered a heart attack and died. My grandmother was crying as she passed me the news, I said thanks, thats wonderful, 1 less worry in my mind. DIe all u bastards who wronged me, hope u burn in hell further u sons of whores.

Just sharing the good news.  8)

Hope I can bring him back to life just to see him die again. Oh I would've spontaneously cum in my manties if only I could've watched him die. Oh if only just he and I were there so no witnesses, and he was having the heart attack and begging me for water or oxygen, I would laugh, piss on his face and watch him die slowly. Slower the better. Oh the glory, how wonderful that would've been, watching someone who wronged u experience the lady known as karma.  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2011, 04:45:37 AM »

Hope I can bring him back to life just to see him die again. Oh I would've spontaneously cum in my manties if only I could've watched him die. Oh if only just he and I were there so no witnesses, and he was having the heart attack and begging me for water or oxygen, I would laugh, piss on his face and watch him die slowly. Slower the better. Oh the glory, how wonderful that would've been, watching someone who wronged u experience the lady known as karma.  :D

You sick bastard!
Only girls deserve such a treatment - because they like it

:D

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 04:56:23 AM »
You sick bastard!
Only girls deserve such a treatment - because they like it

:D

I would never cause any harm to sm1 who didnt harm me first, directly or indirectly in any way. I have tremendous respect for people's rights and am generally a very nice guy with a somewhat good heart. But the moment some1 wrongs me in any significant fashion its over, thats it, 2 eyes for an eye, anything goes from then on. Then no more respect whatsoever for their life, livelihood, anything. They are then nothing to me. They don't exist anymore and if only I could be the 1 to make it happen with no consequences I would in a second. I really could use a solid professional who could get a job done if u know what I mean. Someone who knows how to do a job. Someone with connections on the inside. Someone who could guarantee me impunity no matter what happened. I have the money and am happy to pay for a job to be done. Cant speak in specifics, the pigs may be reading.  :-X

People love taking liberties with me and picking on me as I'm much smaller physically than most and they think its an easy way to show their "toughness" picking on some1 half their size. I've always backed down because fighting is stupid and I'm at a significant disadvantage to begin with and as a trader I understand risk-reward better than most and it just wouldnt be a smart thing to do. However, I really need to reclaim my self esteem and standing within the community, and I think 1 or 2 dead bodies just to show that be nice to me, dont mess with me, just leave me alone, so simple, dont disrespect or pick on me, and you will live.

By the way if the pigs are reading thats just my next movie script I'm a scriptwriter, its not real you litigious fuks.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 04:59:02 AM »
Oh fuck I didnt type that its the stupid son of a bitch friend of mine. I threw the piece of shit out he really wants to have me thrown in jail by pretending to be me that asswipe.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 05:01:13 AM »
I mean seriously, governments have killers and they are guaranteed immunity. A lot of killing is going on and many of the masterminds are not being arrested and walk the streets free even when its known who did what. Just the small timer assclowns get arrested. How do I join this elite group of masterminds?  ???

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 05:02:53 AM »
HEY ASSHOLE GET OUT HE KEEPS TYPING SHIT ON MY COMPUTER I NEED TO FILE A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE FRIEND OF MINE. HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM MY BUILDING. I APOLOGISE ABOUT THE PREVIOUS POSTS. IT WASNT ME, MAHG. IT WAS SOME OTHER ASSWIPE. HES A KILLER NOT ME. SORRY.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 05:08:11 AM »
ITS A MOVIE SCRIPT IM JUST DOING RESEARCH U POLICE PIECES OF SHIT. DONT BOTHER ME. I REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS OR GO FOR QUESTIONING. SPEAK TO MY LAWYERS U BASTARDS. DIE SOON ALSO U WORTHLESS FUKS, HOPE U GET AIDS, U PIECES OF BUREAUCRATIC SHIT NEVER HELPED ME WHEN I WAS BEING ATTACKED IN THE PAST. WHAT KIND OF WORTHLESS BASTARDS ARE U POLICE? DO YOUR JOBS PROTECT THE WEAKER MEMBERS OF SOCIETY, IF ONLY U BASTARDS DID UR JOB I WOULDNT BE SO ANGRY U BRIBE WANTING NO JOB DOING LAZY FAT DONUT EATING GLAZED PIG BASTARDS. U WORTHLESS DOGS ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE BODYBUILDERS, AT LEAST THEY'RE GLAZED MUSCLE, UR JUST SUNTANNING GLAZED FAT ASSHOLES DIE SOON FROM AIDS ALL OF U.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 05:10:59 AM »
That wasnt me by the way its some trojan script hacker on my computer or some asshole whos been using my computer I will not allow anyone else to use my computer these people are crazy and probably have it in for me and want to get me in trouble, im sorry.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:49 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 05:19:24 AM »
good grief does this kid have issues or what?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 05:24:55 AM »
good grief does this kid have issues or what?

I apologise. Its these crazy people who borrowed my laptop. They're weirdos I have just instructed the security guard to ban them from the building. I met these creeps at a bar, they wanted to use the internet those stupid assholes. Sorry.  :(

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 05:25:39 AM »
dont.....know....what... to...say  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:30:26 AM »
This "mahg" kid is starting to come into his own!! :D

Crackin me up over here. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:37:17 AM »
you mst be bored outta your mind

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:10 AM »
This "mahg" kid is starting to come into his own!! :D

Crackin me up over here. ;D

Thanks bro. I'm just a gimmick thats all. To the uninformed, none of this shit is real. It's just internet entertainments. Thats all. We're just mucking around. Its like a movie. So dont get your manties in a bunch.  ;)

You can leave the thread now u police pieces of shit. False alarm u nutsacks. Bye now. Go catch the terrorists leave an internet entertainer alone.  :-*

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 05:55:08 AM »
Theres no specific threat to any specific individual. If u PIGS think ur going to outsmart me u got anther thing coming. Ur dealing with a fucking genius. If I ever intend on getting a job done I will do all possible research, it will get done right, done how it should be done, with 99% chance of impunity, otherwise I wont proceed. This is just a fucking movie script u sons of whores. Dont even bother trying to outsmart the mahg.

ITS ALL INTERNET ENTERTAINMENTS NONE OF THIS IS REAL U FAT GLAZED DONUT EATING ASSHOLES GO BACK TO THE DONUT SHOP U FUCKNUTS, DONT MOLEST MY THREAD WITH YOUR FAT PRESENCE YOU JOB NOT DOING PAYCHECK COLLECTING AS WELL AS BRIBE WANTING SILLY WORTHLESS ASSHOLES.