Author Topic: 315lb squating in highschool no longer any big deal  (Read 4621 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: 315lb squating in highschool no longer any big deal
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »
just take a look at this fucking grip.

he was 20 there, that'S 175 kg on the bar

the bar isn'T even on his shoulders, he is simply holding it ! that's fucking strong

Did his mom devour d-bol like tic tacs while pregnant?

What a freak, holy mackerel.
from incomplete data

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »
seems to me the average high school kid is getting bigger and bigger, average height is probably 6 foot now

It runs in cycles.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »
Yikes, I'm suprised that little fella's tibia didn't snap.

Here's another fun squatting video with a legitimately strong dude-

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 01:26:04 PM »
Did his mom devour d-bol like tic tacs while pregnant?

What a freak, holy mackerel.

the weightlifting "team" he is on are totally against steroids.

they ratted out a good weightlifter here that was friend with them when they learned he used roids for the olympics back in the 90's

fucking assholes

I'd love to see him on the sauce tho he would be a fucking tank

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »
just take a look at this fucking grip.

he was 20 there, that'S 175 kg on the bar

the bar isn'T even on his shoulders, he is simply holding it ! that's fucking strong

175 kg clean and jerk from trained individual is nothing compared to the claim that he deadlifted 260 kg at his first try. But I'm not disputing the claim, I'm just saying.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 01:35:43 PM »
The question on this Big Mo fella, is did he do any type of weight training before he pulled 260 Kgs? I heard these stories a lot, Xyz benched #315 the first time he tried, Abc pulled #405 first time out. Now if  it's not bullshit, there's usually some back store behind it, like he did train before and was squatting #600's then just decided to pull that day, or he was a super infrequent deadlifter, etc......

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2011, 01:40:59 PM »
the only 315 that i've rolled is your mom.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2011, 01:43:51 PM »
haha that white kid=funny as shit
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »
The question on this Big Mo fella, is did he do any type of weight training before he pulled 260 Kgs? I heard these stories a lot, Xyz benched #315 the first time he tried, Abc pulled #405 first time out. Now if  it's not bullshit, there's usually some back store behind it, like he did train before and was squatting #600's then just decided to pull that day, or he was a super infrequent deadlifter, etc......

That is correct. Of course these guys have done some kind of activity before, you people know how small and weak people get when they lie in bed and do nothing? Muscles need activity to work. It's just a question of what kind of activity it is. But 260 kg dead would still be fucking impressive without direct training.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2011, 02:14:15 PM »
175 kg clean and jerk from trained individual is nothing compared to the claim that he deadlifted 260 kg at his first try. But I'm not disputing the claim, I'm just saying.

maybe it was 220kg but I doubt it, 220kg wouldn't have been impressive enough for me to actually remember it.

I'll ask him tonight

Stavios

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2011, 02:15:43 PM »
The question on this Big Mo fella, is did he do any type of weight training before he pulled 260 Kgs? I heard these stories a lot, Xyz benched #315 the first time he tried, Abc pulled #405 first time out. Now if  it's not bullshit, there's usually some back store behind it, like he did train before and was squatting #600's then just decided to pull that day, or he was a super infrequent deadlifter, etc......

Nope he had never trained before.

we had a "weightlifting" class at school, him and I were in the same class and we started at the same time.

he is just a big strong dude naturally, some guys are 300lbs pudgy but he was a strong looking 300 lbs

BY THE WAY: He couldn't bench press 180lbs to save his life back then. (even now he isn't strong it the "gym")

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2011, 02:21:22 PM »
what year you graduate from there?

i ended up goin to reagan cause I lived in deerfield off blanco ave in NE san antone

I grad HS in 2001 - reagan HS opened in 2000 - it took kids from churcill, clark, some grls from alamo heights area