Author Topic: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show  (Read 86879 times)

lesaucer

Re: stavios update 18 weeks out from his show
« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2011, 07:39:45 PM »
duude stay with the same goal as before, be the most ripped to the fucking shred on stage that day! dont stop dieting, dont care about going flat and increase your tren+masteron dose!!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2011, 07:46:11 PM »
duude stay with the same goal as before, be the most ripped to the fucking shred on stage that day! dont stop dieting, dont care about going flat and increase your tren+masteron dose!!

once you interweb worldwode a contest ,, your doom ,, you cant fail ,,, i got supplement sponsorship for ya ,,cheat a day or two ,, gain back mental focus ,, and add fat in your diet ,, will help brain function
Your messed up BLP!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: April 25, 2011, 04:02:53 AM »
why not doing the show man,.. :'( :( midsection looks tight, I bet you will look great.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #278 on: April 25, 2011, 04:10:27 AM »
Man, you have to do the show, don't give up now! You look great, no need to worry!

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: April 25, 2011, 04:16:57 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK BRO!!! you just can't give up now...when you really get yourself in shape it will be a lot easier to blow up into new dimensions after it! and btw, 4-5 ius won't do shit in terms of bb'ing...double it or spare your money till you start hitting your 40s, 50s etc and need it for "anti-aging"purposes! anyway, no matter what you decide to do, do your best, good luck!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #280 on: April 25, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »
Stavy, do the fucking show you TWINK. I'll fucking drive up there and backhanded slap you with my white glove if you don't.

Stavios

« Reply #281 on: April 25, 2011, 10:51:22 AM »
your not doin th show ??? !!!! what ,, cmon ,, you look fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing ,,, bulk up for provincial ?

I look good in the gym, but my poses look very average especially from the back !
I still look too lanky to compete in the open, but I am staying on the diet just upping everything and I'll try to get big enough to win Quebec Ouest in 2 years !

I want to be as thick as you before I diet down again !

Stavios

« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2011, 10:53:15 AM »

my problem is that I lack muscle mass, even if I am shredded I won't have the look that I think looks "good" onstage

my muscles lack quality, even when lean they don't striate enough because the muscle mass isn't there yet

Stavios

« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2011, 10:56:08 AM »
Stavy, do the fucking show you TWINK. I'll fucking drive up there and backhanded slap you with my white glove if you don't.

haha seriously I spoke with some competitors this week-end and they all said the same thing, I look good but not for the stage.
Still too lanky, those wide clavicles are a blessing and a curse at the same time, I need to fill out

but I am not going "off-season", I am only blowing the fuck up while staying tight
I might even to a show next year if gains are there, but I won't do a show just to do a show.

my problem is that I tought I had more muscle mass in the back area, but it was mostly fat !

My back poses look 2 years away from my front

Stavios

« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
why not doing the show man,.. :'( :( midsection looks tight, I bet you will look great.

midsection is tight as fuck but the problem is the mandatory poses

I look good just "standing there", but in most poses I need to fill out

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:05 AM »
my problem is that I lack muscle mass, even if I am shredded I won't have the look that I think looks "good" onstage

my muscles lack quality, even when lean they don't striate enough because the muscle mass isn't there yet

your problem is you dont see yourself , and you compare yourself to jay cutler

ask your girl to draw a line where your side shoulders end on a wall , and look how wide you are and think this all muscle

tren dht will make some delusion about your own tridimensional space

be a 4% bf it a mind war , a war who will learn about yourself ,, it worth it ,, whatever may happen

most guy want to be huge by self esteem n insecurities,,  i did ,, th dieting process had make me a stronger more ,, th confidence did not come building more mass

if you quick i go gold gym and destroy th entire place
Your messed up BLP!

Stavios

« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2011, 12:13:12 PM »

ask your girl to draw a line where your side shoulders end on a wall , and look how wide you are and think this all muscle

be a 4% bf it a mind war , a war who will learn about yourself ,, it worth it ,, whatever may happen

most guy want to be huge by self esteem n insecurities,,  i did ,, th dieting process had make me a stronger more ,, th confidence did not come building more mass

haha hey I might go to bodyquest thurday to train arms with friend Luigi, might see you there 8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #287 on: April 25, 2011, 12:16:27 PM »

What he said.

Stavy, man up and compete. You get crushed, so what. My bet is you do JUST FINE.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 25, 2011, 12:25:52 PM »
I look good in the gym, but my poses look very average especially from the back !
I still look too lanky to compete in the open, but I am staying on the diet just upping everything and I'll try to get big enough to win Quebec Ouest in 2 years !

I want to be as thick as you before I diet down again !
I think you should compete....growth comes AFTER the show...you will explode.

Stavios

« Reply #289 on: April 25, 2011, 12:30:53 PM »
I think you should compete....growth comes AFTER the show...you will explode.

I don't want to compete just for the sake of competing, I want to go onstage and make people go WTF !  :o

but for that I need a bit more size

like I said, I am not going in off-season mode, I am staying on the diet just upping the carbs a bit, dropping cardio and adding GH with a bit of slin

I want to look like that Off-season mode, for that I need 2-3 years of lean growth and lot of sauce !

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2011, 02:09:21 PM »
I don't want to compete just for the sake of competing, I want to go onstage and make people go WTF !  :o

but for that I need a bit more size

like I said, I am not going in off-season mode, I am staying on the diet just upping the carbs a bit, dropping cardio and adding GH with a bit of slin

I want to look like that Off-season mode, for that I need 2-3 years of lean growth and lot of sauce !

a fouad shape cost 250K

bro if you quit a contest on interweb ,, you will be blame for years !!!
Your messed up BLP!

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2011, 03:55:53 PM »
and most of that 250k is GH correcto  ???

;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
Do whatever you want bro!

You dont need a bunch of homosexuals and guys who have never lifted a weight in their lives telling you that you look good while you stand onstage with a pair of underwear pulled into your ass cheeks.

But if you did decide to change your mind and compete you'd fair quite well.

Just whatever you do have the confidence in yourself no matter what you choose!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #293 on: April 25, 2011, 05:59:52 PM »
Do whatever you want bro!

You dont need a bunch of homosexuals and guys who have never lifted a weight in their lives telling you that you look good while you stand onstage with a pair of underwear pulled into your ass cheeks.

But if you did decide to change your mind and compete you'd fair quite well.

Just whatever you do have the confidence in yourself no matter what you choose!

LOL!!

I think he will do well, and IMO, if he fucks up, it will motivate him to get better, buif he does good, it will motivate him even more!!

Just say, "fuck the contest" and do it anyways.  ;D ;D ;D

newmom

« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2011, 06:05:35 PM »
I

God Bless Big Men

btw, who are those big dudes ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2011, 06:42:50 PM »
prep is war n torture , be 4%bf near death body fat level n smile ,,, th bodybuilding adventure

Your messed up BLP!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 26, 2011, 10:32:42 AM »
stavios check out cody lewis, just for motivation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #297 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:37 AM »
dht direct conversion , 5 times more androgenic , cant convert testosterone has much i guess ,

Trenbolone is actually called a LOW androgenic steroid in recent research (compared to test). Doesn't convert to DHT or other potent steroids, unlike test = less chance of prostate issues etc.

Steroids. 2010 Jun;75(6):377-89. Epub 2010 Feb 4.
Tissue selectivity and potential clinical applications of trenbolone (17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one): A potent anabolic steroid with reduced androgenic and estrogenic activity.
Yarrow JF, McCoy SC, Borst SE.
Source

Geriatric Research, Education & Clinical Center, VA Medical Center, Gainesville, FL 32608, United States. jfyarrow@ufl.edu
Abstract

Recently, the development of selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) has been suggested as a means of combating the deleterious catabolic effects of hypogonadism, especially in skeletal muscle and bone, without inducing the undesirable androgenic effects (e.g., prostate enlargement and polycythemia) associated with testosterone administration. 17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone; 17beta-TBOH), a synthetic analog of testosterone, may be capable of inducing SARM-like effects as it binds to androgen receptors (ARs) with approximately three times the affinity of testosterone and has been shown to augment skeletal muscle mass and bone growth and reduce adiposity in a variety of mammalian species. In addition to its direct actions through ARs, 17beta-TBOH may also exert anabolic effects by altering the action of endogenous growth factors or inhibiting the action of glucocorticoids. Compared to testosterone, 17beta-TBOH appears to induce less growth in androgen-sensitive organs which highly express the 5alpha reductase enzyme (e.g., prostate tissue and accessory sex organs). The reduced androgenic effects result from the fact that 17beta-TBOH is metabolized to less potent androgens in vivo; while testosterone undergoes tissue-specific biotransformation to more potent steroids, dihydrotestosterone and 17beta-estradiol, via the 5alpha-reductase and aromatase enzymes, respectively. Thus the metabolism of 17beta-TBOH provides a basis for future research evaluating its safety and efficacy as a means of combating muscle and bone wasting conditions, obesity, and/or androgen insensitivity syndromes in humans, similar to that of other SARMs which are currently in development.

Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID:

I'd really wanted to see Stavios do the show. Last time I wanted to see how those 100 Primo amps treated you. This time you could have blown up on the Anadrol you planned on taking at the end.  :'( :D

Stavios

« Reply #298 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »
I'd really wanted to see Stavios do the show. Last time I wanted to see how those 100 Primo amps treated you. This time you could have blown up on the Anadrol you planned on taking at the end.  :'( :D

haha I will someday, but honestly, I am just not "there" yet.

I post shots were I look good, but look at the pics Meso posted !

THAT is a bodybuilder, 3 years younger than me, 30 lbs heavier and leaner  ;D

I loved the 100 amps of primo, but as I said before, I looked like I was on the sauce but I felt natural if it makes sense.

NO sides what so ever, it was an awesome feeling !

helped me kept my muscle mass and that's pretty much it  8)

I really want to blow the fuck up, I am pretty lean right now I might do some anadrol like I planned to do  8)

right now my main focus is getting a great job so I can have 1k a month of GHona budget  8) = (about 4-5 kits of generic GH per month)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #299 on: April 26, 2011, 11:30:53 AM »
i agree with ya stavios... no point in competing unless your going to do some damage... i like your idea to take a few years to bulk. but not your idea to take 3-4 weeks of dieting every so often.. just dont get fat. if you overeat one day, then go light the next. back to normal day after.