Author Topic: I'm back assholes, and further proof of my greatness  (Read 3142 times)

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I'm back assholes, and further proof of my greatness
« on: February 27, 2011, 03:53:40 AM »
Yeah, leaving was not all it was cracked up to be.  :-\

Anyway I was reminded of my greatness again today.

2 weeks ago, a man at http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=366353 told me he was going to buy the Eur Chf when the price was 1.3188. I told him DONT DO IT THE FUCKERS ARE LYING TO U, THE NEWS IS DESIGNED TO RAPE THE SPECULATOR BY BISBURSING FALSE INFO.

Today I noticed the price is  1.00 EUR =    1.27646 CHF.

That stupid son of a bitch 220for7 told him to buy. The same guy who challenged my claims of trading success, authenticity of my watches and overall greatness.

For all of u idiots, non-millionaires and stupid assholes who don't understand basic trading terminology, what that means is the Eur Chf LOST 425 pips the past 2 weeks. What that means is, had he taken the long at that price as he wanted to, he would be DOWN $42,500 had his trade been for a standard 10 lots, which is my usual starting trade size.

Your welcome affe. Good luck in your future trading endeavors.  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: I'm back assholes, and further proof of my greatness
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 03:55:31 AM »
slit your throat already.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:56:41 AM »
slit your throat already.

BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF MAHG U FOOL. U OILED UP GLAZED PIG STANDING ON STAGE FLEXING FOR TWINKS BASTARD.  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 04:02:40 AM »
hahahahaaha, what a loser.

"mahg", go play under water please.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 04:04:05 AM »
hahahahaaha, what a loser.

"mahg", go play under water please.

I'm playing inside your moms herpeshole u english michael asshole bisping wannabe prick.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 04:06:05 AM »
I'm playing inside your moms herpeshole u english michael asshole bisping wannabe prick.
::) ::) ::) ::)

Still trying way too hard, i see.  ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 04:07:24 AM »
wow quickest one yet, and he didnt even return in gimmick form
Thunderdome approved

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 04:08:28 AM »
The name calling makes you sound very angry, mahg. Can't we all just make 'your mom' jokes like gentlemen?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 04:09:13 AM »

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 04:16:56 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::)

Still trying way too hard, i see.  ::)

Yes it was way too hard for me to get my mahg inside ur baby sisters hole.  :P

The name calling makes you sound very angry, mahg. Can't we all just make 'your mom' jokes like gentlemen?

I'm just jesting you sensitive kunt.  ;D

Do u have a folder on ur computer of guys u jerk off to u sick bitch. Thats way too many manpics u have there u homosexual in hiding.  :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 04:19:04 AM »
Mahg is good peeps.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2011, 04:20:06 AM »
Mahg is good peeps.

Finally, a getbigger who knows his shit. I knew there were some out there.  8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 04:23:07 AM »
I'm just jesting you sensitive kunt.  ;D

I know. I was trying to be funny there, but it obviously didn't work, lol

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2011, 04:43:43 AM »
I notice he personally thanked me: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=367851.msg5214160#msg5214160

All I want is recognition and props for my greatness. Thats all. I've made so much money but due to the stealth way I've done it, it hasnt come with the corresponding power, notoriety and fame.  I don't get the recognition, credit and pussy that I deserve. :(

And when I tell dumb whores that I'm a trading master and they should have my penis inside of them as they would be the ones benefitting from my intelligence that may pass on to them through genital fluid transfer they just laugh at me.  :-[

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2011, 04:45:46 AM »
I'm being stalked by the fat slut who keeps msging me on yahoo, and the sad thing is I'll probably invite her over again in a week or so. I can't seem to get the quality of vagina that I rightfully deserve.  :'(

The lying sons of bitches said make the money and the pussy will follow, wheres the pussy u dishonest assholes.  :-\

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2011, 04:47:33 AM »
How can you come back when you never left?

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2011, 04:49:54 AM »
VAGINA SHOULD BE FALLING ON MY LAP. THESE GOD DAMNED 18 YEAR OLD TIGHT LITTLE CUTE WHORES I SEE THEM EVERY MORNING AT MCDONALDS WHEN I HAVE MY EGG MCMUFFIN AND HOT CHOCOLATE, THEY'RE WITH 90 YEAR OLD WHITE ASSHOLES WHO PROBABLY DONT HAVE A TENTH THE WEALTH, INTELLIGENCE, PERSONALITY, SENSE OF HUMOR, SEXUAL STAMINA AND GREATNESS I POSSESS, THESE STUPID WHORES SHOULD BE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET IMPREGNATED BY ME, NOT THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN OF COURSE, I HAVE GOOD CONTROL OF MY EXPLOSIONS, BUT THEY SHOULD TRY NONETHELESS.

WHEN I TELL THESE DUMB WHORES EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT ME IS BETTER THAN THE 90 YEAR OLD HALF IN COFFIN WHITE ASSHOLES EVEN MY WALLET, THEY DONT BELIEVE ME THE THICK HEADED STEREOTYPING WHORES.  >:(

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2011, 04:52:06 AM »
"mahg" seems to be one of these guys that end up in the news sooner or later... and not in a good way.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
VAGINA SHOULD BE FALLING ON MY LAP. THESE GOD DAMNED 18 YEAR OLD TIGHT LITTLE CUTE WHORES I SEE THEM EVERY MORNING AT MCDONALDS WHEN I HAVE MY EGG MCMUFFIN AND HOT CHOCOLATE, THEY'RE WITH 90 YEAR OLD WHITE ASSHOLES WHO PROBABLY DONT HAVE A TENTH THE WEALTH, INTELLIGENCE, PERSONALITY, SENSE OF HUMOR, SEXUAL STAMINA AND GREATNESS I POSSESS, THESE STUPID WHORES SHOULD BE TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET IMPREGNATED BY ME, NOT THAT IT WOULD HAPPEN OF COURSE, I HAVE GOOD CONTROL OF MY EXPLOSIONS, BUT THEY SHOULD TRY NONETHELESS.

WHEN I TELL THESE DUMB WHORES EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT ME IS BETTER THAN THE 90 YEAR OLD HALF IN COFFIN WHITE ASSHOLES EVEN MY WALLET, THEY DONT BELIEVE ME THE THICK HEADED STEREOTYPING WHORES.  >:(

Maybe they are jealous your tits are bigger than theirs.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 04:58:17 AM »
"mahg" seems to be one of these guys that end up in the news sooner or later... and not in a good way.

LOL ;D
Thunderdome approved

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2011, 05:05:08 AM »
Maybe they are jealous your tits are bigger than theirs.

Hehe, gd 1.  :D

I guess in all seriousness I should be grateful. That's what the tall fat gorilla ass nobody who's achieved nothing except write self help books which any dipshit can do Tony Robbins says. The self help books are a joke. 1 book says "Be assertive." another will say "be patient", another "never give up on something" another "know when to move on to something else". Its all bullshit and self contradictory you self help book reading jackwipes. It's all situation specific, you learn how to act and deal with a situation by dealing with it, as crude as that may sound. And the more you deal with it the better you get at dealing with it.

But I disgress. I should be grateful. There's people who have no money, fat fucks, who get no pussy at all. I guess being fabulously wealthy, intelligent, in good health (I consider 5'5 140lbs with a bit of muscle as good health, its within the BMI healthy range of <25 and waist size 31 so sue me u disagreeing fuks), and who gets good pussy rarely (but not never), average pussy occasionally, below average pussy any time I want, as a pretty good life all things considered.  8)

I choose the hours I work, wake up when I'm done sleeping not cuz some cock sucking alarm clock rang, I go eat wherever I want, play as long as I want in the arcades, and pretty much do as I wish unlike u rat race mofos no brains to start ur own gig so have to work for sm1 else and be slave to the man yet actually think ur better than me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2011, 05:17:20 AM »
ive always supported mahg and was one of the first to give him props and welcome him to this board

he is definitly a wise young fella and should be respected
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2011, 05:20:43 AM »
dont worry dkII is a long time troll who constantly reuses old phrases

just ignore every single post of dkII, hes nothing but a mischief maker
A

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2011, 05:26:38 AM »
ive always supported mahg and was one of the first to give him props and welcome him to this board

he is definitly a wise young fella and should be respected

You know you've made it when the great Johnny Falcon acknowledges your greatness.

dont worry dkII is a long time troll who constantly reuses old phrases

just ignore every single post of dkII, hes nothing but a mischief maker

Yup, he's a cock mongrel that asswipe.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2011, 07:36:15 AM »

Those 90 year olds have the one thing those young girls want and you don't seem to offer.
Coincidently, it's the same thing that we want of you, but you still don't seem to offer.

You to die soon. :)