Author Topic: I'm back assholes, and further proof of my greatness  (Read 3144 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Re: I'm back assholes, and further proof of my greatness
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2011, 07:42:00 AM »
Yeah, leaving was not all it was cracked up to be.  :-\

Anyway I was reminded of my greatness again today.

2 weeks ago, a man at http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=366353 told me he was going to buy the Eur Chf when the price was 1.3188. I told him DONT DO IT THE FUCKERS ARE LYING TO U, THE NEWS IS DESIGNED TO RAPE THE SPECULATOR BY BISBURSING FALSE INFO.

Today I noticed the price is  1.00 EUR =    1.27646 CHF.

That stupid son of a bitch 220for7 told him to buy. The same guy who challenged my claims of trading success, authenticity of my watches and overall greatness.

For all of u idiots, non-millionaires and stupid assholes who don't understand basic trading terminology, what that means is the Eur Chf LOST 425 pips the past 2 weeks. What that means is, had he taken the long at that price as he wanted to, he would be DOWN $42,500 had his trade been for a standard 10 lots, which is my usual starting trade size.

Your welcome affe. Good luck in your future trading endeavors.  8)

You stupid curry smelling mutha.fucker...

You know absolutely nothing about forex...

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2011, 08:00:38 AM »
You stupid curry smelling mutha.fucker...

You know absolutely nothing about forex...

Firstly I prefer chinese food and havent had curry in years u stupid stereotyping semen breath. Not that there's anything wrong with curry.

Secondly, here is the pattern of your posts.

a) Your retarded monkey ass asks me for proof of what I'm saying, about my forex profits etc.
b) I present said proof.
c) You, retardedly, pretend said proof doesnt exist and continue with your retarded rants.
d) You present no proof of your forex successes at all, just continue talking out of YOUR MOTHERS SMELLY KUNT.

Another pattern.

a) Someone asks a question about forex.
b) I offer suggestion A, based on 7 years of profitable forex trading.
c) You offer suggestion B, based on your dumb retarded stupid asshole brain making a guess trying to dupe people into thinking u know what ur talking about. The reason YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR AIDS INFESTED YAP IS BECAUSE FOREX IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND YOUR RETARDED ASSHOLE WOULD'VE CAUSED AFFE TO LOSE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY. DONT PRETEND LIKE U KNOW YOUR BRAIN FROM YOUR NUTSACK BECAUSE YOU DONT.
d) History proves, of course, my suggestion was spot-on and you WOULDVE COST THE DUDE 500 PIPS. THATS $50,000 ON A 10 LOT TRADE U DUMB BASTARD.
e) Once again, continuing your RETARDED INBRED LOGIC, you say I dont know what I'm talking about even though THE EVIDENCE SHOWS I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG YOU STUPID SON OF A KUNT.

I guess when you're born out of your mothers asshole you can't understand WHAT THE EVIDENCE PROVES U DUMB DOGSHIT INBRED RAT BASTARD. ::)

DIE SOON YOU UNINFORMED SACK OF SHIT PRETENDING U KNOW SOMETHING.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 08:07:20 AM »
He personally thanked me for saving him from making a huge loss. From now on, you are not allowed to talk about forex. CUZ U DONT KNOW JACK SHIT. UR DUMB ANUS ADVICE WILL CAUSE PEOPLE TO LOSE MONEY, JUST LIKE IT ALMOST DID FOR AFFE, BUT LUCKILY HE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO TAKE THE ADVICE OF THE MAHG AND NOT THE SACK OF SHIT KNOWN AS 225FOR70.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 08:10:10 AM »
2 weeks ago this is the "anusvice" you gave affe.

It looks like it's headed higher in the short term, weeks etc..

IT FELL 500 PIPS IN 2 WEEKS. THATS A CRASH. JUST LIKE I PREDICTED. U FUCKING RETARD SHUT YOUR STUPID FACE UP ABOUT FOREX HENCEFORTH.

And to refresh your retarded memory, this is what I said.

The sheep are saying its headed higher so watch as it drops. 1 of my fav. resources is the moneytec forums, I go to see what the sheep are doing and begin taking small positions opposite of the popular opinion and always cashing out when the 99 of them lose, which is what eventually happens WITHOUT A DOUBT. I have tools and resources where I'm able to tell what the smart money and dumb money are doing, OANDA has a tool where they show what the general position is of their traders hoping u follow the trend, I always take the opposite and end result is fat bank account.

You start slow taking small opposite positions, and if u study the data hard enough, you see trends build and build, eventually 80% or more of traders are on 1 side, then the BIG moves happen and you see it drop to 40% or so, cuz the others were destroyed. Then u know its time to close dat dere position.

I only start playing opposite when I see 60% or greater trend, and wait for the fall and usually close out when its back at 50 or lower cuz then the powers are jockeying for position again.

I've got 20 bank accounts with $100k or more each and would post it all to show I'm not just talking out of my ass like 225for70, but most of u idiots think I'm a gimmick so why bother wasting time scanning all my shit. Lemmings will always be lemmings.

SPOT ON. LIKE THE TRUE GENIUS I AM.  8)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2011, 08:11:02 AM »
Dude you owning yourself...Affeman has said that he has failed many times at forex trading...No way he should take a position as large as ten standard lots..

That's 1 million units of a currency..

You indian, smelly, can't get women, fat, have a unibrow, indian, smelly, did i miss anything...hahah

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2011, 08:14:26 AM »
Dude you owning yourself...Affeman has said that he has failed many times at forex trading...No way he should take a position as large as ten standard lots..

That's 1 million units of a currency..

You indian, smelly, can't get women, fat, have a unibrow, indian, smelly, did i miss anything...hahah

That is not the point you god damned retard. That was an assumption, a projection of his profits assuming a certain size trade. I did not advice him how big or small a trade to make, he didnt ask that nor did he talk about how much equity he was playing with so I couldnt have adviced him on trade size to begin with. I mean seriously, I thought you were around as smart as the shit in my asshole, now I realise even that's too much of a compliment for u.

The dude personally thanked me.

U GOD DAMNED RETARD.  ::)

And I smell like a million bucks, get women anytime I want (ok, not the best quality but I'm working on the self esteem), and not fat u dumb bastard. Go back into ur moms asshole that u came from. Ur so stupid.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:16 AM »

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2011, 08:20:47 AM »

And I smell like a million bucks, get women anytime I want (ok, not the best quality but I'm working on the self esteem), and not fat u dumb bastard. Go back into ur moms asshole that u came from. Ur so stupid.

You always seem to be saying you can't get any pussy..With your attitude it doesn't surprise me.

You referenced 10 standard lots a few times...You curry smelling bitch..

I'm out, i won't waste anymore time with loser..

Peace, have fun with 10 dollar hookers.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2011, 08:25:04 AM »
You always seem to be saying you can't get any pussy..With your attitude it doesn't surprise me.

You referenced 10 standard lots a few times...You curry smelling bitch..

I'm out, i won't waste anymore time with loser..

Peace, have fun with 10 dollar hookers.

Yup, run with your vagina between your legs. You're the stupidest life form I have met ever. Definitely a test tube baby. You clearly gave the dude advice that would've lost him 500 pips, just like the true loser that u r. This has nothing to do with trade size, DONT SIDETRACK U RAT BASTARD.

YOU WERE WRONG I WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKING LOSER. DONT CALL ME WHAT U ARE, YOU TURD EATING ASSHOLE.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2011, 08:31:52 AM »
Best thread ever
Thunderdome approved

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2011, 08:32:12 AM »
Yup, run with your vagina between your legs. You're the stupidest life form I have met ever. Definitely a test tube baby. You clearly gave the dude advice that would've lost him 500 pips, just like the true loser that u r. This has nothing to do with trade size, DONT SIDETRACK U RAT BASTARD.

YOU WERE WRONG I WAS RIGHT YOU FUCKING LOSER. DONT CALL ME WHAT U ARE, YOU TURD EATING ASSHOLE.

Dude, i have Securities industry licenses in virtually for every financial instrument there is..i even worked as an FX options analyst at one of the largest Hedge-funds in the world for about 8 months..I have also traded FX in one form or another since 2001. None the less i would never recommend a trade unless i knew the person's financial situation, and reason behind the trade.

I usually recommend unsuccessful forex traders start small..In example Mini-lots(10K) units or even Micro accounts(1k) units until they get a feel for winning...I also don't ever recommend the use of margin without tight ass stops..Stops need to be adjusted with the amount of leverage..

However, i recommend that savvy traders play the currency market using futures..

So stfu you curry smelling muthafucker.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2011, 08:39:35 AM »
Dude, i have Securities industry licenses in virtually for every financial instrument there is..i even worked as an FX options analyst at one of the largest Hedge-funds in the world for about 8 months

Shut the fuck up you stupid turd burglar, all u have is ur dads dick in ur ass u fag. U dont know SHIT. Be quiet you can of piss.

Take all those licenses of urs and shove em up ur moms vagina cuz clearly U DONT KNOW SHIT.

Here are the facts you poo pusher.

1) U were blatantly WRONG about EurChf.
2) I was blatantly RIGHT about EurChf.
3) You post no proof of any trading success. Oh, you WORKED for a trading company? That doesnt make u a trader. Ur like the asshole that cleans the swimming pool, ur not the champion swimmer. You fucking wannabe.
4) I posted a significant amount of proof of success, financial statements etc, as requested by your dog penis fucking face.

Conclusion: STFU from now cuz all u know is how to lick ur moms kunt clean after I've done cumming in that shithole.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2011, 08:43:06 AM »
Shut the fuck up you stupid turd burglar, all u have is ur dads dick in ur ass u fag. U dont know SHIT. Be quiet you can of piss.

Take all those licenses of urs and shove em up ur moms vagina cuz clearly U DONT KNOW SHIT.

Here are the facts you poo pusher.

1) U were blatantly WRONG.
2) I was blatantly RIGHT.
3) You post no proof of any trading success. Oh, you WORKED for a trading company? That doesnt make u a trader. Ur like the asshole that cleans the swimming pool, ur not the champion swimmer. You fucking wannabe.
4) I posted a significant amount of proof of success, financial statements etc, as requested by your dog fucking face.

Conclusion: STFU from now cuz all u know is how to lick ur moms #girl clean after I've done cumming in that shithole.

Dude, get a life...

You were fingering your asshole a year ago, and jerking off, and you fuck nasty ass bitches

I'm done with, so fuck off.

You also making a lot of assumptions on the trade..Like Affeman would have let the trade roll this long.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2011, 08:50:36 AM »
I usually recommend unsuccessful forex traders start small..In example Mini-lots(10K) units or even Micro accounts(1k) units until they get a feel for winning...I also don't ever recommend the use of margin without tight ass stops..Stops need to be adjusted with the amount of leverage..

However, i recommend that savvy traders play the currency market using futures..

The only thing u should recommend is how u lube up before ur boyfriends fuck u. Cuz u dont know shit about trading. I wipe my ass with your "recommendations".

Dude, get a life...

You were fingering your asshole a year ago, and jerking off, and you fuck nasty ass bitches

I'm done with, so fuck off.

Of course you're done. I just outed you for the cum loving loser fake ass wrong trading anusvice I mean advice giving piece of garbage wannabe fake punk. I finger my asshole from time to time if I have some plastic type material to cover my finger, havent done it in a while, but whats the big deal. Its a good orgasm. I'm planning on asking my fuk buddy to do that next time we meet. Then I will stick that finger in ur mouth cuz I know u want to taste my ass u creep. Go fuck urself cuz in ur closet u and ur dad are doing far worse.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2011, 10:05:36 AM »
Good thread.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2011, 10:08:12 AM »

mahg looking like a real pussy slayer in that pic.
b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »