Author Topic: White guy dreadlocks  (Read 17399 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
White guy dreadlocks
« on: March 06, 2011, 09:22:41 PM »
 What's wrong with it when a white guy has dreadlocks?

Why the hate? White people have had dreadlocks ever since white people mutated out of the cold mountains of Europe.

Why does the white man get hated on for sporting the dreads?

I'm thinking about twisting mine up into some fat dreadlocks. It'll look badass. I just gotta quit my job first.

The cool thing about dreads is that people offer you more drugs. You fuck more hippie girls. And everyone will know that you fucking rock.

Also. Do you think dreadlocks will make your trapezius more well developed? (bodybuilding related)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: White guy dreadlocks
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 09:30:17 PM »
lol @ stonerfag getting all worked up when people hate on your 'threads' lol.

loser

FAIL x10000

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »
lol @ stonerfag getting all worked up when people hate on your 'threads' lol.

loser

FAIL x10000

I think you failed when you couldn't swallow your Dad's cum. You spit it out. That's not acceptable.

Did he make you wear an army hat while fucking you in the ass?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 09:34:00 PM »
Well, dreads are totally in line with that 'I smell bad' look you go for, FoulOdorPoorHygiene.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 09:37:38 PM »
Well, dreads are totally in line with that 'I smell bad' look you go for, FoulOdorPoorHygiene.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »
What's wrong with it when a white guy has dreadlocks?

Why the hate? White people have had dreadlocks ever since white people mutated out of the cold mountains of Europe.

Why does the white man get hated on for sporting the dreads?

I'm thinking about twisting mine up into some fat dreadlocks. It'll look badass. I just gotta quit my job first.

The cool thing about dreads is that people offer you more drugs. You fuck more hippie girls. And everyone will know that you fucking rock.

Also. Do you think dreadlocks will make your trapezius more well developed? (bodybuilding related)

Since this is a bbing forum---because they are aesthetically unpleasing due to having straight hair

I've never had dreads, but have dated women with locks, prefer it to women with "permed" hair...The locks were very well kept and stuck together as they had Afro hair
I have rocked the "Peasy" look with a "temp" fade (temple fade)...it was the shit...and so was having the Waves like this:

http://wn.com/How_To_Cut_360_Waves_Taper_Haircut

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 09:41:56 PM »

I don't smell bad, I just look like I smell bad.

I'm done tryinbg to impress people with my looks. Trying to appear successful, rich, attractive, all that shit. Fuck all that. Just relax and let yourself get funky.

I am wearing a suit and tie today though. My suit is worth more than you make in a month kid. Show some respect.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »

I'm done tryinbg to impress people with my looks. Trying to appear successful, rich, attractive, all that shit. Fuck all that. Just relax and let yourself get funky.

I am wearing a suit and tie today though. My suit is worth more than you make in a month kid. Show some respect.

That's it?
I was expecting to hear how you raped my dad with a shotgun or something along those lines.
I am disappoint.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 09:44:46 PM »
Since this is a bbing forum---because they are aesthetically unpleasing due to having straight hair

I've never had dreads, but have dated women with locks, prefer it to women with "permed" hair...The locks were very well kept and stuck together as they had Afro hair
I have rocked the "Peasy" look with a "temp" fade (temple fade)...it was the shit...and so was having the Waves like this:

http://wn.com/How_To_Cut_360_Waves_Taper_Haircut

Dude this thread is about white guy dreads. A white guy would never have a greasy wave in his hair like that.

Straight hair dreads up very well actually. It just takes more time and a different technique.

I think it's all about personal opinion and you just gotta do whatever you think is cool though. A man who does what others want him to do is not a real man. Real men just do whatever the fuck they want.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 09:44:51 PM »

we're all aware of how proud you are to have finally found something that made you want to blow your life savings, smart guy.

yes, we all know it wasn't going to a down payment on a house or anything anyway.  good job

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »
That's it?
I was expecting to hear how you raped my dad with a shotgun or something along those lines.
I am disappoint.

I never rape your Dad.

He consentually lets me fuck him every night.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 09:49:08 PM »
Dude this thread is about white guy dreads. A white guy would never have a greasy wave in his hair like that.

Straight hair dreads up very well actually. It just takes more time and a different technique.

I think it's all about personal opinion and you just gotta do whatever you think is cool though. A man who does what others want him to do is not a real man. Real men just do whatever the fuck they want.
My hair was never greasy...
And from what I've seen, it doesn't dread as well, and look as nice...I've seen some good ones, but aesthetically---they don't look right as they (white folk) tend to have straight hair...those that have the "Justin Timberlake" type of hair it works better for.

BTW, you are getting older now, the experimental phase is over, you will start to look like a wannabe to others now, stick with something and have conviction to it.  

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 09:50:10 PM »
we're all aware of how proud you are to have finally found something that made you want to blow your life savings, smart guy.

yes, we all know it wasn't going to a down payment on a house or anything anyway.  good job

You're one of those homeowners, or shoud I say "homo ners" who always rattle on about home ownership and thinks he's the shit just because he owns a home. Just a fucking tool is what you are.

Nobody gives a fuck about your home you own. You can kindly shut the fuck up about that now. We aren't impressed.

Money ain't a thang.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »
You're one of those homeowners, or shoud I say "homo ners" who always rattle on about home ownership and thinks he's the shit just because he owns a home. Just a fucking tool is what you are.

Nobody gives a fuck about your home you own. You can kindly shut the fuck up about that now. We aren't impressed.

Money ain't a thang.

of course it isn't, mr. buffet.  a suit and dreadlocks tho.. now THAT's something! ;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »
And from what I've seen, it doesn't dread as well, and look as nice...I've seen some good ones, but aesthetically---they don't look right as they (white folk) tend to have straight hair...those that have the "Justin Timberlake" type of hair it works better for.

BTW, you are getting older now, the experimental phase is over, you will start to look like a wannabe to others now, stick with something and have conviction to it.  

THIS^

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 10:26:23 PM »
of course it isn't, mr. buffet.  a suit and dreadlocks tho.. now THAT's something! ;D

Whatever you say, ClearedILS QueeredUpTheAss.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 10:29:36 PM »

That's bullshit.

That whole "act your age" thing is stupid. It's better to just do whatever the fuck you want at any age.

You seem like you worry about what others think too much. You're too plugged into pop-culture and mainstream fashion and it's controlling your thoughts.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 10:31:57 PM »

That's bullshit.

That whole "act your age" thing is stupid. It's better to just do whatever the fuck you want at any age.

You seem like you worry about what others think too much. You're too plugged into pop-culture and mainstream fashion and it's controlling your thoughts.

prisonplanet/infowars weblinking in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 10:34:30 PM »

prisonplanet/infowars weblinking in 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ...

Shut your mouth boy.

I will queer you up the ass. QueeredUpTheAss.

Infowars has a lot of bullshit content anyway. Some of their stuff is right on. But now they are just playing it like an act to make $$$.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 10:41:06 PM »

That's bullshit.

And that's why are where you are, why you ran away...to be a modern day Peter Pan---to not want to accept responsibilities, to do what ever you want with no consequence---you know that certain things are expected of you here, and you didn't want to live up to them...
You better be glad you don't have a kid, or you couldn't "do what you want at any age"

Actually, this is what I think, "I determine WHO and WHAT I am, and I alone must take responsibility for my actions, good or bad"
Now does that seem like someone who is worry about what others thing? Because if I was I was, then I would let others determine what and who I am...

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »
And that's why are where you are, why you ran away...to be a modern day Peter Pan---to not want to accept responsibilities, to do what ever you want with no consequence---you know that certain things are expected of you here, and you didn't want to live up to them...
You better be glad you don't have a kid, or you couldn't "do what you want at any age"

Actually, this is what I think, "I determine WHO and WHAT I am, and I alone must take responsibility for my actions, good or bad"
Now does that seem like someone who is worry about what others thing? Because if I was I was, then I would let others determine what and who I am...

Bullshit again there.

I'm out here working and saving money, working in a professional environment. I'm not just wandering around doing nothing.

I did whatever the fuck I wanted in the USA too. When I move back there eventually, that's exactly what i'll do again.

You are letting societies rules and expectations drag you down. You don't have to let that happen. That's your choice.

Some people just don't desire to live as individuals though. Some are happy to just be mediocre.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »
Bullshit again there.

I'm out here working and saving money, working in a professional environment. I'm not just wandering around doing nothing.

I did whatever the fuck I wanted in the USA too. When I move back there eventually, that's exactly what i'll do again.

You are letting societies rules and expectations drag you down. You don't have to let that happen. That's your choice.
 Some people just don't desire to live as individuals though. Some are happy to just be mediocre.
And by you saying that, you don't want to live up to societies expectations of you...but you wrap that up as being trying to be individual. Furthermore, society's expectations of me as a black man are to be playing sports, getting locked up or being a deadbeat dad. Society's expectations of you as white male, are to be a leader...What Happened? Why run away, what really is the cause to leave? To roam, to be a "man with no home to call his own"? Was or is society's expectations too much for you to live up to, like a lot of white males today find that women and minorities are outpacing them (due to policies or not)? Which leads to a hatred of "the system" and makes them want to leave or be slackers?

True individualism is the knowledge of oneself to the point that that you don't allow society to dictate who you are at your core. It has nothing to do with hairstyle or clothing or music, but your mind, body and soul But, one adapts to society, and becomes a leader either of that group or of his own mind.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2011, 11:07:14 PM »
And by you saying that, you don't want to live up to societies expectations of you...but you wrap that up as being trying to be individual. Furthermore, society's expectations of me as a black man are to be playing sports, getting locked up or being a deadbeat dad. Society's expectations of you as white male, are to be a leader...What Happened? Why run away, what really is the cause to leave? To roam, to be a "man with no home to call his own"? Was or is society's expectations too much for you to live up to, like a lot of white males today find that women and minorities are outpacing them (due to policies or not)? Which leads to a hatred of "the system" and makes them want to leave or be slackers?

True individualism is the knowledge of oneself to the point that that you don't allow society to dictate who you are at your core. It has nothing to do with hairstyle or clothing or music, but your mind, body and soul But, one adapts to society, and becomes a leader either of that group or of his own mind.

You think in very broad generalizations. You need to look more for the grey area and realize ever person is different. You are lumping everything into a social trend or bigger scheme. It doesn't always work that way though. Some people are just on their own path and ignore all that shit you talk about. I never even think about that stuff at all.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2011, 11:07:46 PM »
I know I'm pretty...but

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2011, 11:08:51 PM »

im actually totally on board with this

right on