Author Topic: White guy dreadlocks  (Read 17400 times)

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: White guy dreadlocks
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2011, 10:30:26 PM »
If you're white and you're planning on growing shitty-looking dreadlocks, better be sure you have naturally thick hair. If you don't, it will cause premature balding at a young age.

I know some white guys who had dreads for over 2-4 years and when they finally grew the fuck up and shaved that shit off, their hair became super-thin and balding.

Happens a lot to black men too.

That's a myth actually. It only happens if you have your hair extremely tight to the scalp for long periods of time. It's very uncommon. Most people who have less hair after cutting them off just naturally went bald while the dreads were in.

What does it mean to "grow up" exactly? That's just a bullshit idea.

I'm not gonna dread my hair up because for now I need to be employable. And obviously, employers don't like tha dreadz. Otherwise i'd do it.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 12:14:18 PM »
That's a myth actually. It only happens if you have your hair extremely tight to the scalp for long periods of time. It's very uncommon. Most people who have less hair after cutting them off just naturally went bald while the dreads were in.

What does it mean to "grow up" exactly? That's just a bullshit idea.

I'm not gonna dread my hair up because for now I need to be employable. And obviously, employers don't like tha dreadz. Otherwise i'd do it.

Not a myth. If you have a genetic predisposition to balding, the tightening of the hair fibers so close to the scalp will accelerate male pattern baldness.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2011, 07:40:32 AM »
What about white chicks with dreadlocks?

WOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH