Author Topic: White guy dreadlocks  (Read 17464 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: White guy dreadlocks
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2011, 10:20:32 PM »
And that's why are where you are, why you ran away...to be a modern day Peter Pan---to not want to accept responsibilities, to do what ever you want with no consequence---you know that certain things are expected of you here, and you didn't want to live up to them...
You better be glad you don't have a kid, or you couldn't "do what you want at any age"

Actually, this is what I think, "I determine WHO and WHAT I am, and I alone must take responsibility for my actions, good or bad"
Now does that seem like someone who is worry about what others thing? Because if I was I was, then I would let others determine what and who I am...
Parker, stop it.

You're ruining BSRF carefully cultivated 'edgeyness' .

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2011, 10:26:15 PM »
Parker, stop it.

You're ruining BSRF carefully cultivated 'edgeyness' .

I'm not that edgy.

These guys here who inject steroids all day and do coke and fuck whores with total nihilistic disregard for their health are truely edgy.

Compared to them i'm living life in the slow lane.

Compared to the average American I am definitely a badass though. But that ain't saying much these days.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2011, 10:29:41 PM »
You constantly make false assumptions.

First of all i'm not a hippie. I have a few things in common with hippies and I can hang out with them. But i'm DEFINITELY not one of them. I know hippies and when I hang out with them I am definitely an outsider in their world usually. Mostly because they are too stereotypical and too "out there", i'm a little more reasonable than they.

Secondly, I don't hate the USA. I hate some aspects of it. Some of the laws and policies in the USA are terrible. Lots of the foriegn policy these days is very shitty. But most of the negative aspects of the USA are alive in many other countries too. I don't hate the USA, I just don't want to live there personally. Because I think the USA sucks for living unless you have a huge nest egg.

Third, you keep telling me I "ran away" from the USA just because I left. I hear this bullshit occasionally, usually from rednecks and staunch conservatives who are way too patriotic and can't understand the desire to travel and live abroad. It's just a retarded thing to say in general, especially since I plan on moving back there in the not so distant future.

I can totally picture you working with criminals. Maybe that's why you are now so prudish and square. Because you are trying to be the oppostite of those criminal dirbags. Maybe subconciously.
You are a hippie, you fit the hippie mindset, the hippie attitude, and yes, you ran away...You wanted to escape...build your nest egg, America only sucks for those who without staying power..What's with this defeatist attitude? That whole, it's the system man...you can win, man attitude  doesn't work.

Most of the criminals are that because they had no structure as children...and then there is a lack of education...once you deal with the fact that people are people, and treat them respect---show them (certain ones) the path, many have turned around. As you've seen from your travels, there are two ruling entities in almost every country---the rich and the educated, and many times they go hand in hand---certain communties within the US--have a lack  Ed but want the R---therefore a quick hustle, once said people see me, talk to me...many times they don't come back or if they do, they have told me how they have straighten their lives up. I started as a teacher and philospher...and my journey will take me beyond that, gen X and y need leaders...not people who run away and complain

Remember, you were the one who came on here and complained about some American soldier groping all over the girl you were with, yet you did nothing---but come on here and vent, stop doing nothing, and be that due who I know you can be.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2011, 10:39:29 PM »
You are a hippie, you fit the hippie mindset, the hippie attitude, and yes, you ran away...You wanted to escape...build your nest egg, America only sucks for those who without staying power..What's with this defeatist attitude? That whole, it's the system man...you can win, man attitude  doesn't work.

Most of the criminals are that because they had no structure as children...and then there is a lack of education...once you deal with the fact that people are people, and treat them respect---show them (certain ones) the path, many have turned around. As you've seen from your travels, there are two ruling entities in almost every country---the rich and the educated, and many times they go hand in hand---certain communties within the US--have a lack  Ed but want the R---therefore a quick hustle, once said people see me, talk to me...many times they don't come back or if they do, they have told me how they have straighten their lives up. I started as a teacher and philospher...and my journey will take me beyond that, gen X and y need leaders...not people who run away and complain

Remember, you were the one who came on here and complained about some American soldier groping all over the girl you were with, yet you did nothing---but come on here and vent, stop doing nothing, and be that due who I know you can be.

HAHAHAHA.

Actually that story I told about the US soldier groping a women I knew ended with me sucker punching him (yes I sucker punched him in the jaw) and he fell down in a pile on the floor.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say I did nothing. You're just flat out wrong there. And anyway that shit happened a long time ago, that was years ago.

You are just stuck in your opinions. You have your opinions, and they are pretty good and well thought out, but you are stuck in them and you don't know how to see other realities. You have become closed minded and think that you know the truth, and you are shutting out everything that clashes with your view of reality.

Sucks to be you. Also I heard you are short and ugly. Sorry about that man.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »
HAHAHAHA.

Actually that story I told about the US soldier groping a women I knew ended with me sucker punching him (yes I sucker punched him in the jaw) and he fell down in a pile on the floor.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you say I did nothing. You're just flat out wrong there. And anyway that shit happened a long time ago, that was years ago.

You are just stuck in your opinions. You have your opinions, and they are pretty good and well thought out, but you are stuck in them and you don't know how to see other realities. You have become closed minded and think that you know the truth, and you are shutting out everything that clashes with your view of reality.

Sucks to be you. Also I heard you are short and ugly. Sorry about that man.....
Short, but not ugly...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, ya know

But, i recall you said you did nothing, I maybe wrong...but, you allowed it to progress to that point--

Everybody has their own realities--their own reality tunnel, yes other realities exist, and I am open to them...I HAVE to be

The reason why America is in the place as it is now, is because people are slackers, they choose to RUN or walk awy instead of challege or build, 

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2011, 11:14:15 PM »
Short, but not ugly...Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, ya know

But, i recall you said you did nothing, I maybe wrong...but, you allowed it to progress to that point--

Everybody has their own realities--their own reality tunnel, yes other realities exist, and I am open to them...I HAVE to be

The reason why America is in the place as it is now, is because people are slackers, they choose to RUN or walk awy instead of challege or build,  

Actually the guy was talking to her and acting kind of like an ass. But it wasn't to the point of a confrontation. It was more like "Oh this guy is drunk and obnoxious, hopefully he'll leave soon." It happens all the time when you go out with with hot women and they are just your friends, bonehead guys will awkwardly try to flirt.

But then he grabbed her and tryed to force a kiss on her lips, he just totally crossed the line. So I punched him as hard as I could in the jaw right then and there and he was all fucked up. That's the story. And she wasn't my girlfriend. Just a good friend who I hung out with a lot on a plutonic level. That's why he was flirting with her in the first place, because she was not my girlfriend.

You are wrong about this story, but you assume you know what happened. Seems like that's your approach to most things. You get an idea about it and create a very strong, but innaccurate opinion about it.

America is the place it is right now because of corruption. It's not the people's fault. It's the fault of the tyrants at the top. But I guess we can disagree on that.

I do wish the American people would rally together like is happening in Northern Africa. Maybe if I burn myself alive like that Tunisian guy then i'll make it happen? Giving speeches and shit like that go's nowhere. It's takes an all out insane act to grab people's attention. Like burning yourself to death.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2011, 11:17:51 PM »
I'm not that edgy.

These guys here who inject steroids all day and do coke and fuck whores with total nihilistic disregard for their health are truely edgy.

Compared to them i'm living life in the slow lane.

Compared to the average American I am definitely a badass though. But that ain't saying much these days.

So, which is it?? You said you personally don't want to live in the US, then you say you're moving back?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2011, 11:26:38 PM »
Actually the guy was talking to her and acting kind of like an ass. But it wasn't to the point of a confrontation. It was more like "Oh this guy is drunk and obnoxious, hopefully he give leave soon." It happens all the time when you go out with with hot women and they are just your friends, bonehead guys will awkwardly try to flirt.

But then he grabbed her and tryed to force a kiss on her lips, he just totally crossed the line. So I punched him as hard as I could in the jaw right then and there and he was all fucked up. That's the story.

America is the place it is right now because of corruption. It's not the people's fault. It's the fault of the tyrants at the top. But I guess we can disagree on that.

I do wish the American people would rally together like is happening in Northern Africa. Maybe if I burn myself alive like that Tunisian guy then i'll make it happen? Giving speeches and shit like that go's nowhere. It's takes an all out insane act to grab people's attention. Like burning yourself to death.
I'll give you that..
It is the people's fault for letting curroption get the point at where it is. People gen X and Y) are spoiled lil brats because their former hippie parents are soft on them and give everything to them...the baby boomers were the ME ME generation---and eff everything up in the 80s and 90s.

Speeches do help, but not the cornball shit, it needs to be with conviction, by those who walk the walk and talk the talk...by people who are not afraid o talk the homeless man, the hooker, the religious man, the pimp, the stripper, the construction work, or the Ivy League Prof, yet treat them all the same, fo one is no better than the other, but most importantly by someone willing to put his or her desires to the side, and cast up those to a spot above him. to be the proverbial bedrock or foundation on which something can be built.
Stick to your fucking guns...which as much as I may disagree with you---it is admirable trait you have. You stick to your guns. A person who sticks to their guns and is firm in their belief (wrong or right)- has within them a strong core. You can't kill ideology, you can only kill the person.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »

So, which is it?? You said you personally don't want to live in the US, then you say you're moving back?

The main problem with the US is that working there sucks. Living there is pretty nice though.

Working in the US, getting 30% of your money taken for taxes, probably having shitty and expensive health insurance, working like a dog with 2 weeks of vacation per year, difficult to find a profession that pays a lot of money, paying really high rent that just keeps on getting more expensive.......

Fuck all that. As soon as I buy my own land and can be fairly self-sufficient i'll move back there. But i'm definitely not gonna go back and be a wage slave. Giving most of my money to the government, insurance companies and a landlord.

There's no fucking way in hell I will return to that life.

Liberty or Death.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2011, 05:28:12 PM »
I picture BFRS to look like this...

I picture him like this

O

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2011, 05:31:49 PM »
I picture him like this

That guy is too feminine. I look more manly and hardcore.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2011, 10:34:01 AM »
I sense a lot of inner rage in BFRS. You need to chill man.

Ae for the original subject of the topic. 99.9% of the time it just looks plain stupid, same as white guy corn rows, white guy afros, black guy relaxed hair.

But you look how you want to look and i give you some respect for that.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2011, 11:19:54 AM »
I picture him like this

Back Fag wouldn't amount to a pimple on his ass.  That twig is blah blah this and blah blah that....nothing more than chihuahua wanting to be a great dane!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2011, 12:29:21 PM »
What's wrong with it when a white guy has dreadlocks?

Why the hate? White people have had dreadlocks ever since white people mutated out of the cold mountains of Europe.

Why does the white man get hated on for sporting the dreads?

Dreadlocks on ANYONE (white or black or brown) scream " I DONT SHOWER REGULARLY"

how the fu ck do you wash your hair with dreads?
carpe` vaginum!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2011, 03:24:30 PM »
Dreadlocks on ANYONE (white or black or brown) scream " I DONT SHOWER REGULARLY"

how the fu ck do you wash your hair with dreads?
if you got the curly hair ones, you can wash them
A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2011, 04:53:04 PM »

i dont know...dreads also scream...i'm lower middle class at best....

would you trust a surgeon with dreads to operate on you?

carpe` vaginum!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2011, 05:12:16 PM »

i care more about the education and experience then his fuck up hair style.
A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2011, 05:30:37 PM »
i care more about the education and experience then his fuck up hair style.

let me phrase it a different way...

how many smart educated surgeons have you seen with dreadlocks?

carpe` vaginum!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2011, 05:45:54 PM »
let me phrase it a different way...

how many smart educated surgeons have you seen with dreadlocks?

They shave that shit off when they get out of school, cus people judge the head by the hair. ;)
A

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »

That's why dreadlocks are the hairstyle of spiritual nomads and people who generally don't give a fuck about societies judgements and uptight bs.

A capitalist tool like yourself will never understand the mindset of a true dreadie rasta man. Don't even try to comprehend it, it's out of your league son. You cannot possibly imagine the amazing things going on in his soul, because you are a mediocre, starbucks drinking, money hungry, yuppie scum.

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2011, 05:54:09 PM »

Actually you can wash any kind of dreads.

The idea that you cannot wash dreads is just false. You just wash them carefully and use a different technique to wash them. Once they are matured you can just wash the shit out of them though.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »
That's why dreadlocks are the hairstyle of spiritual nomads and people who generally don't give a fuck about societies judgements and uptight bs.

A capitalist tool like yourself will never understand the mindset of a true dreadie rasta man. Don't even try to comprehend it, it's out of your league son. You cannot possibly imagine the amazing things going on in his soul, because you are a mediocre, starbucks drinking, money hungry, yuppie scum.

MELTDOWN!  ;D

losers in life often find the spiritual !  ...like they have a choice  :-\

and if you are anti capitalism...i hope you are not an American.  :)

PS..last time i checked..the west indian cricket team (the home of the rasta) is getting their ass handed to them right now in the cricket world cup!  ;D ....but they have soul!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2011, 08:38:17 PM »
MELTDOWN!  ;D

losers in life often find the spiritual !  ...like they have a choice  :-\

and if you are anti capitalism...i hope you are not an American.  :)

PS..last time i checked..the west indian cricket team (the home of the rasta) is getting their ass handed to them right now in the cricket world cup!  ;D ....but they have soul!  ;D

You don't know what it means to be an American.

You are an immigrant who is buying into the idealistic American dream of capitalism and all that bullshit.

Most of us born and raised Americans just relax and don't give a fuck about all that shit.

But when you were at immigration taking your tests for your green card i'm sure they drilled all that shit into your head hard.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »

You are an immigrant who is buying into the idealistic American dream of capitalism and all that bullshit.

why is it always losers that dont have ANY money that dislike capitalism?

if you hate capitalism so much....MOVE and be with your rasta brethren! move to their 3rd world shithole...you'll fit in!  :)

carpe` vaginum!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2011, 03:39:48 PM »
If you're white and you're planning on growing shitty-looking dreadlocks, better be sure you have naturally thick hair. If you don't, it will cause premature balding at a young age.

I know some white guys who had dreads for over 2-4 years and when they finally grew the fuck up and shaved that shit off, their hair became super-thin and balding.

Happens a lot to black men too.