Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 44417 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!
« Reply #400 on: December 06, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »
It absolutely worked.  This is part of the reason good people like Cain stay out of politics. 

cheats on his wife ,good people  :D :D :D the party of family values  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #401 on: December 06, 2011, 01:05:47 PM »
Exactly.

Despite Cain being cleared of the NRA charges (admitted even by Kraushaar's lawyer, when he criticized the effectiveness of the NRA investigation), Bialek's story having NO PROOF whatsoever, and White (with a history of libel, slander, and stalking, with most of her texts and calls to Cain about money; she's been perpetually broke for years), we're to believe that Cain is the bad guy here.

That's why I don't judge by the "court of popular opinion" (aka guilty until proven innocent; don't we criticize Muslim countries for that line of thinking?).

Look - its not fair - but with Obama's disastrous record of failure, disgrace, crimes, corruption, etc, we all knew this was going to be open warfare.  

This election is going to be a real WW1 style trench warfare situation.   Not for the faint of heart for sure.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: December 06, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »
cheats on his wife ,good people  :D :D :D the party of family values  :D

What family value is running guns to drug cartels and laundering their money? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2011, 01:12:27 PM »
post is about your man cain ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2011, 01:14:09 PM »
post is about your man cain ;D

answer the question. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #405 on: December 06, 2011, 01:17:18 PM »
Exactly.

Despite Cain being cleared of the NRA charges (admitted even by Kraushaar's lawyer, when he criticized the effectiveness of the NRA investigation), Bialek's story having NO PROOF whatsoever, and White (with a history of libel, slander, and stalking, with most of her texts and calls to Cain about money; she's been perpetually broke for years), we're to believe that Cain is the bad guy here.

That's why I don't judge by the "court of popular opinion" (aka guilty until proven innocent; don't we criticize Muslim countries for that line of thinking?).

Agree.  I usually give the man the benefit of the doubt when these types of allegations are made public.  Also, I've seen opportunistic women pile on before.  Not uncommon at all, unfortunately. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #406 on: December 06, 2011, 01:49:45 PM »
It absolutely worked.  This is part of the reason good people like Cain stay out of politics. 

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHA Cumshotting humor right there.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #407 on: December 07, 2011, 05:05:51 AM »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHA Cumshotting humor right there.

Once again, where is your proof that Cain cheated on his wife? I've been asking that of you and your TK buddy, Blacken, for WEEKS.

Other than stupid videos and smiley faces on his part, and mind-boggling hypocrisy (grilling Cain for alleged adultery and lying, while condoning Gingrich ACTUAL adultery and lying) on yours, you two have produced.......ZILCH!!

Now, Bialek and Allred are gloating about being "vindicated" that Cain's campaign is done.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: December 07, 2011, 07:00:40 AM »
he's all done stop crying over spilt milk, the last straw was the affair on his wife he know there was going to be to much evidence for him to lie his way out of.the truth was tighten around his neck like a noose.but there are going to be a few brain washed cainbots that are going to believe him to the end :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: December 07, 2011, 07:12:02 AM »
he's all done stop crying over spilt milk, the last straw was the affair on his wife he know there was going to be to much evidence for him to lie his way out of.the truth was tighten around his neck like a noose.but there are going to be a few brain washed cainbots that are going to believe him to the end :D

do you blame ATM's for the economy?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #410 on: December 07, 2011, 07:27:16 AM »
stick with the topic,was cain lying ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #411 on: December 07, 2011, 07:30:21 AM »

That would be a first.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 07, 2011, 07:31:31 AM »

I believe so. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2011, 08:57:38 AM »

What "truth" would that be?

Oh, I forgot. I'm talking to the poster boy of cowardice, when it comes to answering simple questions.

The bottom line is this was a SMEAR campaign, regardless of how accurate the charges were. Same thing happened with Meg Whitman. The maid and Allred were lying through their teeth. But, Whitman's campaign got torpedoed, nonetheless.

So far, the answer is no. Cain said that they were friends and that most of the phone messages and texts (the evidence for Cain's alleged infidelity) were from White, begging for money. The Atlanta Journal Constitution, checked the phone records. Of the 70 texts, only 17 came from Cain, nearly all of which were responses to White's calls for cash.

Of course, Blacken and others conveniently forget that this woman has a history of libel and slander. And, there are rumors floating that she and her former business partners were lesbian lovers.

As one pundit put it, we're to believe that she had an affair with Cain, while married to two other guys (she's divorced with two kids), allegedly along with a lesbian relationship, and to top it all off while Cain was fighting for dear life with cancer.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2011, 09:17:54 AM »
post a link

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: December 07, 2011, 09:23:27 AM »
Once again, where is your proof that Cain cheated on his wife? I've been asking that of you and your TK buddy, Blacken, for WEEKS.

Other than stupid videos and smiley faces on his part, and mind-boggling hypocrisy (grilling Cain for alleged adultery and lying, while condoning Gingrich ACTUAL adultery and lying) on yours, you two have produced.......ZILCH!!

Now, Bialek and Allred are gloating about being "vindicated" that Cain's campaign is done.

Would you let jerry sandusky babysit for you?  Hell no!

But I guess all we have there is the accusations of multiple victims. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2011, 09:24:35 AM »
Deception cited as source of Cain's troublesShareThisPrint E-mail .By Nedra Rhone

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Though his political career had only just begun, last week former presidential candidate Herman Cain joined the cadre of politicians who saw his professional aspirations overshadowed by marital issues.

Whether his 43-year marriage to Gloria Cain will suffer a similar fate as some other political unions marred by infidelity remains to be seen, but according to experts one thing is for sure: Whether his alleged relationship with Ginger White of Dunwoody was sexual in nature or not, the deception alone makes it an affair.

"What you are getting here is the common thread in all affairs, which is deception," said Gerry Lane, a licensed marriage and family therapist in Buckhead. "A secret relationship ... is what makes [an affair] exciting."

On Saturday, Cain suspended his bid for the presidency amid allegations of sexual harassment and the particularly damning charge from White, who claimed she had a 13-year extramarital affair with Cain. Cain has denied the charges, but the damage was done -- and it may be bigger blow to his career than his marriage.

About 80 percent of the betrayed spouses Lane sees try to repair their marriages after infidelity, he said, but a recent poll by the Pew Center for the People and the Press indicates that the public's opinion of a candidate's infidelity is more negative than in 2007. The study also showed that more Republicans (57 percent) than Democrats (42 percent) say they would be less likely to support a candidate who has had an extramarital affair.

"I don't know these people, but it was a secret, powerful, emotional relationship, and now the damage is, the trust is broken," Lane said. Deception, it seems, is an intimacy killer. "If someone is deceiving you, you cannot really have true intimacy or closeness," Lane said. "The person who has had the affair has to become an open book and has to become totally transparent in order to rebuild trust," he said.

And that may hold true whether the person on the receiving end is a spouse or a political constituent.

"I was bothered by the way the allegations were handled, especially when the information came out about Ms. White and that [Cain's] wife didn't know her and didn't know he was giving her money," Atlanta Tea Party co-founder Debbie Dooley said the day Cain announced he was no longer running. "What is that saying? It's not the deed that does you in, it is the denial or the cover-up."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: December 07, 2011, 09:32:05 AM »
if my woman was sending thousands of dollars to 'some dude' and texting him at 4 am...

i'd be planning a trip for 3 to the everglades.... and i'd be getting much better gas mileage on the trip back ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #418 on: December 07, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »
Would you let jerry sandusky babysit for you?  Hell no!

But I guess all we have there is the accusations of multiple victims.  

Ummm....NOOOO!!! We have eyewitnesses, sworn testimonies, dates, and paperwork.......FAR MORE EVIDENCE in this case than in this mess with Cain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: December 07, 2011, 10:13:49 AM »
Ummm....NOOOO!!! We have eyewitnesses, sworn testimonies, and paperwork.......FAR MORE EVIDENCE in this case than in this mess with Cain.

would you let sandusky babysit if he sent your kid 64 texts?  No, because even though you couldn't prove anything, you'd pretty much know something ain't right.

Cain deceived his wife.  He admitted that.  That's inappropriate.  He has instantly proven his quote of "I have never done anything inappropriate in 43 years of marriage" to be a LIE.

MCWAY, there's nothing else to talk about here.  Cain is a liar.  Marital financial deception over decades is inappropriate by any definition of the word.  Cain lied when he said there had been nothing inappropriate.

SO whether it's 1 lie or 1000 lies, the man is a liar.  Period.  All we can debate now is "how much of a liar is he".  Kinda weak.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #420 on: December 07, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »
post a link

I've posted links for weeks now, not that it matters. Instead of reading them, you will make silly excuses, duck the question, or drag Rush Limbaugh into the conversation.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #421 on: December 07, 2011, 10:18:17 AM »
would you let sandusky babysit if he sent your kid 64 texts?  No, because even though you couldn't prove anything, you'd pretty much know something ain't right.

Cain deceived his wife.  He admitted that.  That's inappropriate.  He has instantly proven his quote of "I have never done anything inappropriate in 43 years of marriage" to be a LIE.

MCWAY, there's nothing else to talk about here.  Cain is a liar.  Marital financial deception over decades is inappropriate by any definition of the word.  Cain lied when he said there had been nothing inappropriate.

SO whether it's 1 lie or 1000 lies, the man is a liar.  Period.  All we can debate now is "how much of a liar is he".  Kinda weak.

First, what Cain admitted was that he didn't tell his wife about his giving money to White.

Second, the issue is whether or not he was SCREWING Ginger White. One of them is lying (and since we know White has a history of lying, my benefit of the doubt goes to Cain).

Third, you of all people (as has been pointed out repeatedly) are the last one to be griping about people being deceitful. You have no problem excusing Gingrich for actual lying and adultery, with the rock-hard evidence to back it. Yet, you get bent out of shape about Cain's ALLEGED lying and adultery (virtually NONE of which has been substantially proven).

That is utterly ridiculous.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: December 07, 2011, 10:30:30 AM »
First, what Cain admitted was that he didn't tell his wife about his giving money to White.

Second, the issue is whether or not he was SCREWING Ginger White. One of them is lying (and since we know White has a history of lying, my benefit of the doubt goes to Cain).

Third, you of all people (as has been pointed out repeatedly) are the last one to be griping about people being deceitful. You have no problem excusing Gingrich for actual lying and adultery, with the rock-hard evidence to back it. Yet, you get bent out of shape about Cain's ALLEGED lying and adultery (virtually NONE of which has been substantially proven).

That is utterly ridiculous. 

Statement 1:
Cain: "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period."

Statement 2:
Cain on fiancial help: 'My wife did not know about it, and that was the revelation. My wife found out about it when she went public with it.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/guy-White.html#ixzz1fsISrcz6

Secretly giving money to a woman without telling your wife - acting inappropriate.

He lied every time he gave that money by omission, very much inappropriate.

So you have a man who acted inappropriately - repeatedly.

This isn't something the media made him do.  He was paying off the lezbo and lying to the wife about it for 13 years before the media had heard of him.  Kinda hard to blame this one on msnbc.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #423 on: December 07, 2011, 10:50:30 AM »

Statement 1:
Cain: "I have never acted inappropriately with anyone, period."

Statement 2:
Cain on fiancial help: 'My wife did not know about it, and that was the revelation. My wife found out about it when she went public with it.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/guy-White.html#ixzz1fsISrcz6

Secretly giving money to a woman without telling your wife - acting inappropriate.

He lied every time he gave that money by omission, very much inappropriate.

So you have a man who acted inappropriately - repeatedly.

This isn't something the media made him do.  He was paying off the lezbo and lying to the wife about it for 13 years before the media had heard of him.  Kinda hard to blame this one on msnbc.

Nice try! But, we went down this road a week ago (at least).

And what's a "cash affair"?

You asked me if I thought Cain acted inappropriately. I stated, in no uncertain terms, that you need to define "inappropriate". I later stated that, if by "inappropriate", you mean did Cain screw around on his wife. To which, I answered, "No!".

I already know that Cain didn't tell his wife about the money. He mentioned that on Hannity's TV show. He also mentioned that he's helped other people (mostly males) financially without telling his wife about it.

Giving a woman a few bucks (relatively speaking) <<<<<< boning her on and off for 13 years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: December 07, 2011, 11:21:19 AM »
it is inappropriate to secretly pay a woman money when you're married, and you deliberately mislead your wife on it.

he said he'd done NOTHING inappropriate.  He admits that's not true now.

That's a lie.  Cain is an admitted liar.  Maybe he didn't put his penis inside this woman, but he did act inappropriately, by his own admission.

And yes, paying a woman isnt as bad as boning her.  I guess we can argue that, but we can agree on the fact cain wasn't being honest with "i've never done anything inappropriate".