Author Topic: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!  (Read 43766 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Herman Cain: "I can beat Obama in 2012" - "Crackers for Cain" !!!!
« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2011, 02:32:51 PM »
All this is for not.......

Herman Cain....won't win the nomination, not enough money.

Mitt Romney...already being attacked for being a Mormon by Christian Conservatives.  Will lose the Bible Belt on Election Day

Rick Perry....way too many skeletons...N i g g e r h e a d Lodge doesn't help much

Bachman.....complete clusterfuck

Ron Paul....could actually have a chance but the media just keeps ignoring him

They simply need to realize that Mitt Romney is going to win and not beat the hell out of him to where he can't effectively run a campaign.  Obama couldn't have asked for a better set of contenders because they all are just all getting banged up royally.

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: October 09, 2011, 02:44:37 PM »
and the pastor of First Babtist Church, Dallas. agrees.
He did, however, call Mitt a 'moral man'....just a part of a cult.
this is what is fun about the GOP - the various groups infighting. :D

agreed ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2011, 02:24:41 PM »
 8)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »
That's some serious movement. 

Huntsman has jumped from 1 to 2 percent.  He should quit.  I heard he was almost not invited to the next debate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2011, 04:46:28 AM »
that huntsman handshake with cain.... smart move by huntsmann...

he wasn't running for prez.  He was running for veep!

He would be a very safe pick for Cain, to be honest.  And given Cain's extreme battles with cancer and the stresses of office, an 8 year stretch with him might be a strech.  He'll be 66 when he takes office?  67?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2011, 07:32:12 AM »
that huntsman handshake with cain.... smart move by huntsmann...

he wasn't running for prez.  He was running for veep!

He would be a very safe pick for Cain, to be honest.  And given Cain's extreme battles with cancer and the stresses of office, an 8 year stretch with him might be a strech.  He'll be 66 when he takes office?  67?

I hope they do pick Cain because it would show the continuing hypocrisy of conservatives.....they got on Obama because they said he had no experience whatsoever..and therefore wasn't qualified....Cain has even less qualifications.....I guarantee you that you will never hear the "inexperienced, unqualified " card played again if Cain is the nominee....the Repubs will conveniently forget all about that

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2011, 07:34:09 AM »
Thats the way it is 90% of peoples opinions is garbage based on their bias

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2011, 09:03:01 AM »
I hope they do pick Cain because it would show the continuing hypocrisy of conservatives.....they got on Obama because they said he had no experience whatsoever..and therefore wasn't qualified....Cain has even less qualifications.....I guarantee you that you will never hear the "inexperienced, unqualified " card played again if Cain is the nominee....the Repubs will conveniently forget all about that

PLEASE!!! Liberals said that about Palin. Yet, as Newt pointed out to an MSNBC hack, Palin was a mayor and governor with executive experience. Obama had none of the above.

Cain has executive experience and, unlike Obama, he knows how to run a business.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »
PLEASE!!! Liberals said that about Palin. Yet, as Newt pointed out to an MSNBC hack, Palin was a mayor and governor with executive experience. Obama had none of the above.

Cain has executive experience and, unlike Obama, he knows how to run a business.

One of those rabble rousers at OWS has more exec experience than obama. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2011, 09:35:55 AM »
All this is for not.......

Herman Cain....won't win the nomination, not enough money.

Mitt Romney...already being attacked for being a Mormon by Christian Conservatives.  Will lose the Bible Belt on Election Day

Rick Perry....way too many skeletons...N i g g e r h e a d Lodge doesn't help much

Bachman.....complete clusterfuck

Ron Paul....could actually have a chance but the media just keeps ignoring him

They simply need to realize that Mitt Romney is going to win and not beat the hell out of him to where he can't effectively run a campaign.  Obama couldn't have asked for a better set of contenders because they all are just all getting banged up royally.

First, the word is "naught", as in all for naught.

Second, Romney ain't a lock for the nomination. If he wins it, he wins it. But, the GOP establishment doesn't get to just hand it to him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2011, 10:45:47 AM »

Agree.  Cain has a ton of experience.  Obama had none.  (None that mattered.)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »
Belafonte Attacks Cain: 'A Bad Apple' 'So Denied Intelligence'
NewsBusters ^ | 11 Oct 2011 | Noel Sheppard

Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2011 11:51:00 AM by mandaladon

In a "Joy Behar Show" segment scheduled to be aired on HLN Friday, singer Harry Belafonte attacked Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain in potentially the most disgraceful manner of any media member to date.

While his host and others on the set laughed, Belafonte called Cain "a bad apple" that was "so denied intelligence...I don’t think prayers were created for him" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

JOY BEHAR, HOST: Now, let me interrupt you for a second, because now you have someone like Herman Cain.

HARRY BELAFONTE: Who?

BEHAR: Herman Cain?

BELAFONTE: Herman Cain?

BEHAR: You know who he is. [Laughs] And he doesn’t believe that racism holds anyone back in any way now. I mean, you know, what do you think about that statement?

BELAFONTE: Well, you know, it’s very hard to comment on somebody who is so denied intelligence…

[LAUGHTER FROM BEHAR AND OTHERS IN THE STUDIO]

BELAFONTE: … and certainly someone who is as denied a view of history such as he reveals. He knows very little. Because he happened to have had good fortune hit him, because he happened to have had a moment when he broke through, the moment someone blinked, does not make him the authority on the plight of people of color. […]

BELAFONTE: I just want to make this observation about Herman Cain. The Republican Party, the Tea Party, all those forces to the extreme right have consistently tried to come up with representation for what they call black, what they call the real negroes, and try to push these images as the kinds of voices that America should be living through. So we got Condoleezza Rice, we got Colin Powell. I know they’re heroes for some people, but for a lot of us they’re not.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »

oh brother...Obama was a senator...I guess that counts for nothing huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: October 11, 2011, 11:09:40 AM »

He was  part time senator for 146 days you far leftist hairy armpit loving nut! 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
Agree.  Cain has a ton of experience.  Obama had none.  (None that mattered.)

wow..EPIC hypocrisy

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2011, 11:09:53 AM »

Well since he spent all his time as the Junior Senator from Illinois running for POTUS, no it doesn't
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2011, 11:11:54 AM »
Well since he spent all his time as the Junior Senator from Illinois running for POTUS, no it doesn't

again hypocrisy on an epic level.....at least Obama was in government....Cain was not and has no government experience...but again..you guys just play with the truth and pick and choose what you want to accept as reality..which is why debate on these boards are useless

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2011, 11:12:58 AM »
again hypocrisy on an epic level.....at least Obama was in government....Cain was not and has no government experience...but again..you guys just play with the truth and pick and choose what you want to accept as reality..which is why debate on these boards are useless

Yeah - Maobama's experience in govt really served him well.    ::) 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »

Really, so what if Obama was in government, is that supposed to mean something? He was in the IL state senate also look at the fucking mess the state is in. As a matter of fact look at the country as a whole and see what a great job all these experienced politicians are doing.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #294 on: October 11, 2011, 11:26:49 AM »

Really, so what if Obama was in government, is that supposed to mean something? He was in the IL state senate also look at the fucking mess the state is in. As a matter of fact look at the country as a whole and see what a great job all these experienced politicians are doing.

Obama should be Foreign Secretary instead of pres he does a good job fighting AQ but not on the economy :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: October 11, 2011, 11:27:03 AM »

oh now its so what when I point out that Obama has more experience than Cain....and instead of acknowledging this and moving on you continue to downplay that Cain has no experience..even less than Obama had.....but all of a sudden this makes Cain an amazing and suitable candidate in your eyes...

I'm not putting down Cain and I actually may vote for him..just pointing out the hypocrisy..thats all

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: October 11, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
oh now its so what when I point out that Obama has more experience than Cain....and instead of acknowledging this and moving on you continue to downplay that Cain has no experience..even less than Obama had.....but all of a sudden this makes Cain an amazing and suitable candidate in your eyes...

I'm not putting down Cain and I actually may vote for him..just pointing out the hypocrisy..thats all

Where exactly is the hypocrisy? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: October 11, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »

So Cain has less experience in "politics" than Obama, but has 10 life times more experience than Obama in the real world.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 11, 2011, 11:32:03 AM »
Where exactly is the hypocrisy? 

the hypocrisy lies in the right wingers who still point out that Obama had no experience and wasn't ready for the job and put down his experience as a senator....yet these same people tout Cain who has even less experience in government.....running the gov't isn't like running a company where every one just does a you say..its entirely different//

and when this hypocrisy is pointed out they say stuff like "well, Cain has experience running a business"
again.just pointing out the hypocrisy is all

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 11, 2011, 11:33:08 AM »
So Cain has less experience in "politics" than Obama, but has 10 life times more experience than Obama in the real world.

"experience" is relative my friend