Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice  (Read 14392 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Celebrity Apprentice
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 12:23:17 PM »
The only gripe I have with the show is Donald changes the criteria year to fit his ratings/agenda. First year, Piers beats Trace by beating him in fund raising. The next season he changes it so Joan Rivers(who couldn't raise any real money) can beat Annie Duke with a non fund raising finale. Annie would have beaten Joan by a landslide. I understand Brett Michaels winning season 3 due to the brain injury and Donald rewarded Holly(the better fund raiser) anyway. But what is the criteria this year? If it's pure earning power, Rich and Marlee are shoe-ins for the finale. I have a feeling Star will face off with Marlee though. Amazing amount of money raised last night though. Pretty sure if there wasn't a 99,000$ limit Michaels shirt would have went through the roof.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2011, 05:44:54 AM »
The only gripe I have with the show is Donald changes the criteria year to fit his ratings/agenda. First year, Piers beats Trace by beating him in fund raising. The next season he changes it so Joan Rivers(who couldn't raise any real money) can beat Annie Duke with a non fund raising finale. Annie would have beaten Joan by a landslide. I understand the Brett Michaels winning season 3 due to the brain injury and Donald rewarded Holly(the better fund raiser) anyway. But what is the criteria this year? If it's pure earning power, Rich and Marlee are shoe-ins for the finale. I have a feeling Star will face off with Marlee though. Amazing amount of money raised last night though. Pretty sure if there wasn't a 99,000$ limit Michaels shirt would have went through the roof.

The season with Piers and Trace was the only one that kept my interest.Piers hating the black chick was great!

newmom

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2011, 05:54:33 AM »
I really don't care for Jose, but it was sad about his dad getting sick.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2011, 07:12:53 AM »
I thought Richard handled his departure with dignity.
:

newmom

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2011, 08:37:17 AM »

I agree

w8m8

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2011, 10:24:49 AM »
Big Rich was impressive as the PM. Didn't know him before the show but he handles himself well. Gary Busey is being kept on by Donald for his entertainment value. But honestly, it is sad watching him trying to be the person he once was and only being a shell. Even his acting in the TV Phone commercial was ludicrous and over the top bad. He played a 5 yr old kid much better because he is a 5 yr old kid now.

Loved Meatloaf's Bat out of Hell album and a couple since then... Man's got a temper but I can see how Busey would push buttons on most people. He owned up afterwards. Lil Jon who I never heard before the show has impressed me as well.

Marlee Matlin is the best of the women. Star Jones is effecient but self centered. When her and Dionne argued for credit on the cover of the book I was stunned. What egomaniacs.  

I disagree .. I think Trump genuinely appreciates Busey's eccentricities and sees how he can play them up .. I thought he handled the scene with Meatloaf amazingly well .. I dunno how I'd react with someone screaming like that at me over something I knew I had nothing to do with

I agree with Lil Jon and  John Rich being stand up guys and they do show drive when doing the tasks .. Mark McGrath hasn't shown much but sure seems to be a rabble rouser

The only gripe I have with the show is Donald changes the criteria year to fit his ratings/agenda. First year, Piers beats Trace by beating him in fund raising. The next season he changes it so Joan Rivers(who couldn't raise any real money) can beat Annie Duke with a non fund raising finale. Annie would have beaten Joan by a landslide. I understand Brett Michaels winning season 3 due to the brain injury and Donald rewarded Holly(the better fund raiser) anyway. But what is the criteria this year? If it's pure earning power, Rich and Marlee are shoe-ins for the finale. I have a feeling Star will face off with Marlee though. Amazing amount of money raised last night though. Pretty sure if there wasn't a 99,000$ limit Michaels shirt would have went through the roof.

I think Marlee will stand her ground against Star pretty good .. Star seems to be vying for praise and reward all the time .. I was surprised LaToya gave up the shirt and I thought for sure it would get more money that it did .. the $99 K limit was for credit cards I thought ? (Big Kenny and Two Foot Fred gave a $495K check for Johns guitar).. she may have gotten a whole lot more if not for that and the lack of time to advertise the sale

I really do not like him at all .. never have .. wished he get bit by jellyfish on Survivor all the time he was on there  :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2011, 06:47:48 PM »
Ben Mankiewicz on a Fox News clip of Trump explaining why he fits with the Tea Party.

!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2011, 03:55:31 PM »
Okay.  I've had enough of Busey.  He can go now.

I wish they'd roll tape when they get into the board room and start denying stuff.
:

w8m8

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »
Okay.  I've had enough of Busey.  He can go now.

I wish they'd roll tape when they get into the board room and start denying stuff.

next show should be interesting .. he may get fired then

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 12:11:58 PM »

next show should be interesting .. he may get fired then

Such a waste - keeping him one extra week.
:

w8m8

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »

Such a waste - keeping him one extra week.

I thought it was a bit odd in the beginning when the Donald made the crack about Gary ... I was thinking to myself he may have seen the footage and saw Gary propositioning the suntan folk and so I kinda felt it was Gary's finale then

I'll be interested to watch the men make a come back .. or not .. Meatloaf being speechless in comparison to his meltdown over his art supplies was "different" ... John Rich carried on a bit TOO much over the "boy" thing .. Gary came off as an ASS by trying to say he said C'boy  ::)  oh brother !

The tension building with NeNe / LaToya / Star is getting fun to watch :D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »
I thought it was a bit odd in the beginning when the Donald made the crack about Gary ... I was thinking to myself he may have seen the footage and saw Gary propositioning the suntan folk and so I kinda felt it was Gary's finale then

I'll be interested to watch the men make a come back .. or not .. Meatloaf being speechless in comparison to his meltdown over his art supplies was "different" ... John Rich carried on a bit TOO much over the "boy" thing .. Gary came off as an ASS by trying to say he said C'boy  ::)  oh brother !

The tension building with NeNe / LaToya / Star is getting fun to watch :D

A lot of it is in the editing, but some of that $#!t ya just can't make up ;D  I wonder if Gary really believes half the stuff he says and if he remembers it  ???  I think JR had him pegged - saboteur.

LaToya won't last much longer since no one supports her.  Same with that model chick.  She's been conveniently and conspicuously flying under the radar.

Star will outlast NeNe, but Marlee will probably outlast them both.
:

w8m8

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:05 AM »
A lot of it is in the editing, but some of that $#!t ya just can't make up ;D  I wonder if Gary really believes half the stuff he says and if he remembers it  ???  I think JR had him pegged - saboteur.

LaToya won't last much longer since no one supports her.  Same with that model chick.  She's been conveniently and conspicuously flying under the radar.

Star will outlast NeNe, but Marlee will probably outlast them both.

The Playboy bunny is evading a lot .... I think the final 2 will be John Rich and Marlee Matlin

I'm intrigued to see how Star becomes more helpful as the team whittles down more and tasks need to be handled more effectively by less people .. so far she likes to sit and play with graphics while she eats

I can't remember .. but do they combine teams or begin individual tasks when there are fewer left ? .. and at what point if so ?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 10:48:20 AM »
The Playboy bunny is evading a lot .... I think the final 2 will be John Rich and Marlee Matlin

I'm intrigued to see how Star becomes more helpful as the team whittles down more and tasks need to be handled more effectively by less people .. so far she likes to sit and play with graphics while she eats

I can't remember .. but do they combine teams or begin individual tasks when there are fewer left ? .. and at what point if so ?
they combine teams and the last show they might bring back some of the losers to help with the tasks.i'm sure strawberry was a lot of help when they brought him back.
F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2011, 08:41:26 AM »
Trump is pretty inconsistant. He says he fires people based on their performance on a task. Then fires Latoya because she was the weakest link and it was only fair to the others. Where the hell was that logic for the last 4 weeks of Busey? It was obviously missing. It has to be frustrating for the players to watch Trump invent new reasons to justify his decisions each week. I think the girls lost because they had more players and the execs wanted to even the teams. Latoya went because she is the least controversial. 

newmom

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2011, 08:43:11 AM »
Trump is pretty inconsistant. He says he fires people based on their performance on a task. Then fires Latoya because she was the weakest link and it was only fair to the others. Where the hell was that logic for the last 4 weeks of Busey? It was obviously missing. It has to be frustrating for the players to watch Trump invent new reasons to justify his decisions each week. I think the girls lost because they had more players and the execs wanted to even the teams. Latoya went because she is the least controversial. 

I was actually starting to like her

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2011, 09:23:14 AM »
I was actually starting to like her

she comes off as a pretty nice person

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2011, 10:53:01 AM »

This task was not appropriate for Celebrity Apprentice, maybe the regular show, but not this one.  No wonder they all sucked at it.

Him making up the rules as they go along is becoming annoying.  If he were basing it on FUTURE tasks, then Gary should have gone when EVERYONE was begging him to get rid of him.

I agree, both teams sucked on the hotel task.  Star was clearly the one to blame 100%.  NeNe is complete ghetto trash, but Star is no better.  She just presents herself better.

Trump is such a chauvinistic, pompous ass. 
:

newmom

« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2011, 11:03:15 AM »

Trump is such a chauvinistic, pompous ass. 

thank god his kids come across as far from that.
she comes off as a pretty nice person

QFT

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2011, 11:30:08 AM »
Ironically Trump is playing the ultimate professional businessman in his role or boardroom CEO but then makes sexist remarks that would get most people fired. I wish someone had the balls to call him on it.. They just all give that "look".. Even Starr Jones sits there and smiles whle he talks about her ass..

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 07:13:34 PM »
Ironically Trump is playing the ultimate professional businessman in his role or boardroom CEO but then makes sexist remarks that would get most people fired. I wish someone had the balls to call him on it.. They just all give that "look".. Even Starr Jones sits there and smiles whle he talks about her ass..

That was really rude!  So was the comment to Lisa Rinna before she got fired.

And the presidential remarks were totally out of line too.
:

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
The Apprectice - Hope got fired!
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »
Hope got fired!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: More important than Bin Laden's death
« Reply #72 on: May 01, 2011, 09:58:02 PM »
oh, shit!!!

she's hot!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2011, 10:00:14 PM »
Damn straight.  Now we have Marlee and the two dark girls, trash and trashier. Ugh.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2011, 10:10:22 PM »
Damn straight.  Now we have Marlee and the two dark girls, trash and trashier. Ugh.
Hope was good...I don't like Nene and Starr can beast out---but I still no like her...