Author Topic: Japan - Nuclear Powerplant explosion  (Read 68243 times)

theonlyone

Re: Japan - Nuclear Powerplant explosion
« Reply #475 on: March 19, 2011, 06:32:34 AM »
Good lord you're beyond retarded.

Take all black and Latinos away and Russia>USA??? What's your problem weirdo?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #476 on: March 19, 2011, 06:52:18 AM »
English and Japanese people are living on small islands? Wtf??? They are not only a 3'rd world country, they are 5'th for they couldn't have gained a bigger slice of the earth land...

I also see little Darwin theory here; people choose to live at the island which can sink any day.... I don't think their genetics to survive are the greatest  :D

theonlyone

« Reply #477 on: March 19, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »
I also see little Darwin theory here; people choose to live at the island which can sink any day.... I don't think their genetics to survive are the greatest  :D

Haha funny!!!

theonlyone

« Reply #478 on: March 19, 2011, 10:30:04 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #479 on: March 19, 2011, 10:52:34 AM »
The last time I was in Japan we stayed at a Japanese Hotel somewhere on the south end of the country and the entire city was build on, over, or near an active volcano, so there was no need for hot water heaters because all the ground water was boiling hot directly from the pipes.

Just a couple of miles away for the hotel we took a condola ride over the top of one of one of the volcano vents and had to wear masks because the sulfer smell was so strong.

It never ceases to amaze me .... the places where people choose to live.

What is the name of that small down south of Fresno which is said to be the center of all of California's earthquakes?  It's a beautiful spot with millionaire horse ranches in the hills and lots of evident earthquake activity in them thar hills too.

In one of the small restaurants there they have a photograph of a cow who fell into an earthquake fissure which closed up on her so that only her head was sticking out of the earth.

And I have a rich friend who owns a home in the Malibu hills overlooking one of California's most desirable oceanfront properties. The house is worth many millions but you gotta be a mountain goat to get up there and even those goats would find it impossible when the cliffside roads wash away during heavy winter storms.

And home insurance is just about impossible to get because there are no fire trucks made that are capable to reach those heights or maneuver those twisting roads.

But as far as I know the only nuclear reactor is many miles south on San Onofre Beach also referred to as Tressels if you are a surfing fanatic.

But I have yet to see a glowing surfer down that way ... just yet.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #480 on: March 19, 2011, 11:01:07 AM »
The last time I was in Japan we stayed at a Japanese Hotel somewhere on the south end of the country and the entire city was build on, over, or near an active volcano, so there was no need for hot water heaters because all the ground water was boiling hot directly from the pipes.

Just a couple of miles away for the hotel we took a condola ride over the top of one of one of the volcano vents and had to wear masks because the sulfer smell was so strong.

What is the name of that small down south of Fresno which is said to be the center of all of California's earthquakes?  It's a beautiful spot with millionaire horse ranches in the hills and lots of evident earthquake activity in them thar hills too.

In one of the small restaurants there they have a photograph of a cow who fell into an earthquake fissure which closed up on her so that only her head was sticking out of the earth.

And I have a rich friend who owns a home in the Malibu hills overlooking one of California's most desirable oceanfront properties. The house is worth many millions but you gotta be a mountain goat to get up there and even those goats would find it impossible when the cliffside roads wash away during heavy winter storms.

And home insurance is just about impossible to get because there are no fire trucks made that are capable to reach those heights or maneuver those twisting roads.

But as far as I know the only nuclear reactor is many miles south on San Onofre Beach also referred to as Tressels if you are a surfing fanatic.

I thought you died.  ???
!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #481 on: March 21, 2011, 03:55:53 AM »

Be sure to send me a PM before you come to Japan next time.  ;D ;D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: March 21, 2011, 10:50:27 AM »
Take all black and Latinos away and Russia>USA??? What's your problem weirdo?
::)

No appreciable numbers of Africans or Latinos to speak of in Russia, yet their population is steadily dropping in recent years. Even their own people are leaving that shit hole at the first opportunity.  :D Putin needs to come up  with a plan to increase immigration or there will be a further erosion of the country's power and influence in the coming decades. As it stands, there major economic and strategic influence is when oil creeps up over $90/barrel and ability to shut off the oil supply to much of Europe whenever they choose to play economic/strategic hardball.

!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #483 on: March 21, 2011, 11:13:00 AM »

No appreciable numbers of Africans or Latinos to speak of in Russia, yet their population is steadily dropping in recent years. Even their own people are leaving that shit hole at the first opportunity:D Putin needs to come up  with a plan to increase immigration or there will be a further erosion of the country's power and influence in the coming decades. As it stands, there major economic and strategic influence is when oil creeps up over $90/barrel and ability to shut off the oil supply to much of Europe whenever they choose to play economic/strategic hardball.

LOL

You call country whose capital posses the most billionaires in the world a shit hole?
HAHAHAHA, oh bro...

Of course criminals and traitors are leaving Russia with big noise in media... But they are not safe even in London when The Bear chooses to punish them... remember case traitor-Litvinenko  8)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: March 21, 2011, 11:45:48 AM »
LOL

You call country whose capital posses the most billionaires in the world a shit hole?
HAHAHAHA, oh bro...
Yep, I sure do. What's the number of billionaires got to do with the cost of tea in China? I've lived in Russia and speak from experience. While those wealthy oligarchs that stole their way to wealth during the Soviet collapse, the majority of the people are struggling. They walk the streets of Moscow to their low wage jobs while the mega rich zip by in their black limos and Mercedes.

Of course criminals and traitors are leaving Russia with big noise in media... But they are not safe even in London when The Bear chooses to punish them... remember case traitor-Litvinenko  8)
It isn't just "criminals" leaving Russia. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.  ::) Sounds like you like drinking the Putin Kool-Aid a quart at a time. lol

I was being hyperbolic (on purpose) calling the country a shit hole. There are many good people in that country. Russia is not an entirely bad place, but it is RIFE with corruption and graft. Not to mention some major xenophobia issues. And there is NO DENYING that the country has had major population loss with people leaving post Soviet Union. Facts are stubborn things.  ;)

!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #485 on: March 21, 2011, 12:11:13 PM »
mother earths population control  :D

it's for the better for humans as whole. overpopulated anyways.

now if only we could induce some kind of natural disaster like...

hmm here..

= win!

theonlyone

« Reply #486 on: March 21, 2011, 12:20:09 PM »
Yep, I sure do. What's the number of billionaires got to do with the cost of tea in China? I've lived in Russia and speak from experience. While those wealthy oligarchs that stole their way to wealth during the Soviet collapse, the majority of the people are struggling. They walk the streets of Moscow to their low wage jobs while the mega rich zip by in their black limos and Mercedes.
It isn't just "criminals" leaving Russia. But keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.  ::) Sounds like you like drinking the Putin Kool-Aid a quart at a time. lol

I was being hyperbolic (on purpose) calling the country a shit hole. There are many good people in that country. Russia is not an entirely bad place, but it is RIFE with corruption and graft. Not to mention some major xenophobia issues. And there is NO DENYING that the country has had major population loss with people leaving post Soviet Union. Facts are stubborn things.  ;)

Mormons are living in Russia for 2 year straight on their mission too, but they get kicked in the ass there. Try to speak to me in Russian, give it a try! You're post is winded and fasle on every point american lamer!!!

theonlyone

« Reply #487 on: March 21, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

No appreciable numbers of Africans or Latinos to speak of in Russia, yet their population is steadily dropping in recent years. Even their own people are leaving that shit hole at the first opportunity.  :D Putin needs to come up  with a plan to increase immigration or there will be a further erosion of the country's power and influence in the coming decades. As it stands, there major economic and strategic influence is when oil creeps up over $90/barrel and ability to shut off the oil supply to much of Europe whenever they choose to play economic/strategic hardball.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #488 on: March 21, 2011, 01:02:52 PM »
mother earths population control  :D

it's for the better for humans as whole. overpopulated anyways.

now if only we could induce some kind of natural disaster like...

hmm here..

= win!

Africa and the middle east are giant experimental laboratories. No need for a natural disaster.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: March 21, 2011, 02:44:07 PM »
Mormons are living in Russia for 2 year straight on their mission too, but they get kicked in the ass there. Try to speak to me in Russian, give it a try! You're post is winded and fasle on every point american lamer!!!
Great retort! Highly insightful!

::) ::) ::)
!