Author Topic: Japan Nuclear Meltdown Fallout Map - if it occurs  (Read 28726 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: FALLOUT MAP!
« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2011, 07:53:31 AM »
That's the Victory day parade I think. Of course there is no nukes rollin' on streets on daily basis  ;D

Where did I say anything to the contrary?
from incomplete data

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2011, 07:56:16 AM »
Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said on Saturday liquefied natural gas supplies to earthquake-stricken Japan should be stepped up if requested.

Japan "is our neighbor, a friendly neighbor and...we should do all we can to help with energy supplies due to [Japan's] waning capacities as a result of an earthquake and tsunami," he said at a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin and Emergency Situations Deputy Minister Ruslan Tsalikov.

Where is that american monkey?

Japan specifically requested American (along with other countries, Russia not being one of them) help. They couldn't care less about your second-rate Russian rescue teams and the like.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2011, 07:57:18 AM »
Where did I say anything to the contrary?

Go back to my message. I edited it later and somewhat agreed with you...

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2011, 08:01:32 AM »
Japan specifically requested American (along with other countries, Russia not being one of them) help. They couldn't care less about your second-rate Russian rescue teams and the like.

Hahahah,,, you think Japanese like you? Buahaha!

As you know they just play with you because US stripped Japan out of weapons after WWII... They have no choice.

theonlyone

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2011, 08:01:48 AM »
That's the Victory day parade I think. Of course there are no nukes rollin' on streets on daily basis  ;D

But might very well be there at least is no actual nuclear warhead attached when those big-boys take part in parade or something like that.

You see???? Simple explanation and the americans are satisfied! They are simple as fuck! Mass 243 you ever saw how the small Russian ship butted off the huge American ship? As I said Americans are pussies!

Enjoy!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2011, 08:02:25 AM »
Hahahah,,, you think Japanese like you? Buahaha!

As you know they just play with you because US stripped Japan out of weapons after WWII...

Yes, Japan hates us for rebuilding them and helping to turn them into what was the #2 largest economy on earth.They certainly don't like Russians or have any respect for them. Little Japan with no army outside of a small self-defense force is annexing islands you claim are yours. Ha ha ha.  :D

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
You see???? Simple explanation and the americans are satisfied! They are simple as fuck! Mass 243 you ever saw how the small Russian ship butted off the huge American ship? As I said Americans are pussies!

Enjoy!

LOL What is that?

Never seen that one! I laughed my ass off when Americans started to squeak like bitches  ;D ;D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2011, 08:49:00 AM »
I wouldn't have expected anything else from a classless loser like yourself.

hahahahhahaha Donkey kong getting real emotional all of a sudden.....everyone on here is always talking big about 'we should just nuke so-and-so country/people' and everyone has a laugh, but now that his own country is actually nuked DK gets his panties in a twist hahahahaha

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2011, 08:53:13 AM »
hahahahhahaha Donkey kong getting real emotional all of a sudden.....everyone on here is always talking big about 'we should just nuke so-and-so country/people' and everyone has a laugh, but now that his own country is actually nuked DK gets his panties in a twist hahahahaha

well, sorry but i can only agree.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2011, 08:57:36 AM »
I hope Sasha Ogata is OK

theonlyone

« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2011, 09:05:56 AM »

You are a complete idiot!

Japan asks Russia to boost gas, coal supplies

Earthquake-stricken Japan asked Russia on Saturday to increase energy supplies and Moscow is ready to deliver up to 150,000 tons of liquefied natural gas and increase gas supplies, Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin said.

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said earlier in the day liquefied natural gas supplies to Japan should be stepped up if requested.

Japan "is our neighbor, a friendly neighbor and...we should do all we can to help with energy supplies due to [Japan's] waning capacities as a result of an earthquake and tsunami," he said at a meeting with Sechin and Emergency Situations Deputy Minister Ruslan Tsalikov.

Who cares for the USA with the its big ear lobs monkey that is in charge???  Am I politically correct>?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2011, 09:17:29 AM »
actually the whole fucking (free) world is helping them. But muslims. I guess.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2011, 09:28:24 AM »
actually the whole fucking (free) world is helping them. But muslims. I guess.

Wrong. They are also doing their part  8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2011, 09:37:23 AM »
after somewhat 70 years Japan hits back  :P

;D ;D ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »
 :o

Fake, or we're dead...

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2011, 09:47:10 AM »
LOL What is that?

Never seen that one! I laughed my ass off when Americans started to squeak like bitches  ;D ;D

"Squeak"? I must of missed that part.

What shit hole country are you posting from?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2011, 09:50:33 AM »
"Squeak"? I must of missed that part.

What shit hole country are you posting from?

From the world's best country.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2011, 10:01:31 AM »

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2011, 10:17:49 AM »
Lol I love how you want to come accross as being so super smart and than you bring gems like the one above.

The whole country is earthquake ripe, not just the place they build the reactors, so were should they have placed them :D
but I know that you are just trying to archive your own personal DK meltdown.

1) For being the best prepared country in the word for earthquakes why was so little attention paid on the actual cooling of the reactors in regards to the batteries etc.

The batterys simply act as a tie over power source if commercial power were to go down (UPS). I guarentee they had 2 backup generators that were in working condition before the quake. A facility of that importance would have monthly load tesing on those generators. The batterys are only meant to be used for a few seconds while the generators take the load, they probably only had a few hours of battery life and lied about having 8.

If those back up systems fail there is really nothing you can do...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
Here is the Nuclear Blast as it happened

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/12/japan.nuclear/index.html?hpt=T1

of course the govt is going to tell people that it's under control.  They aren't going to say "full meltdown in 2 hours - freak the fck out, people!"

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »
of course the govt is going to tell people that it's under control.  They aren't going to say "full meltdown in 2 hours - freak the fck out, people!"

yes, while Japan has already ordered extended Evacuations around 2 Nuclear Plants  

http://www.rttnews.com/Content/IndianNews.aspx?Id=1574252&SM=1

And are starting hand out of Iodine to the population.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/169575.html

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »
What really amazes me is how a simple diesel-driven generator system can call it quits like that. And how can there be no backup?
from incomplete data

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2011, 10:32:21 AM »

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2011, 10:33:31 AM »
What really amazes me is how a simple diesel-driven generator system can call it quits like that. And how can there be no backup?

Maybe the pumps to the diesel reserve tank failed, there are many factors we just don't know.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2011, 10:34:31 AM »
I hope Sasha Ogata is OK

Me too. I like his her tits.
a