Author Topic: A website you might want to check every so often over the next few weeks.  (Read 1781 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
live updates of radiation levels across the country.
http://www.radiationnetwork.com/

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I think this is pretty serious.  Lots of nervous people. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
So Thursday about 10 we should know?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Should I order a idf gas mask from sportsmansguide?  So far all I have are those shit breathers from home depot.  Lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So Thursday about 10 we should know?
Just saw an actual map that followed the first plume and it's already gone over.  The first plume wasn't that bad according to what they reported when it happened.  There hasn't been really any increased radiation according to all the people testing around the country.  But if this gets worse over there, we could be looking at a regular stream of fallout for months or longer and that will start to matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
is hawaii smack dab in the middle?  or far enough south to dodge it?  Can the radiation reach the east coast of the USA?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
is hawaii smack dab in the middle?  or far enough south to dodge it?  Can the radiation reach the east coast of the USA?
so far they're south of it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
pretty goog jump in readings read in southwest montana just a while ago.  readings jumped from 20cpm to readings of 85 up to 120cpm.  The first link I posted lables 130cpm an alert.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
looks like the worst of the first wave has just reached the coast.

http://www.zamg.ac.at/aktuell/index.php?seite=1&artikel=ZAMG_2011-03-15GMT08%3A26

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Darn it Hugo!  Please sticky this thread!  I'll be coming back to it periodically.  Just curious.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
No freaking way.

That is some interesting information.

Weirding me out a little.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I was wrong on that one map posted above, it was a projection so the first bit of radioactive stuff is due to hit sometime today according to the news.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
This is a thread that was started where people from around the country with calibrated geiger counters can report in and it's updated in the first post of the thread.  If you have a good working counter, please send in reports for the area you're in.  You don't need to register on the site, you can report annonymous:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1393257/pg1

hopefully we see nothing happens, but that's looking less and less likely.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"we are in Full Meltdown"
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2011, 10:57:51 PM »
I usually don't like to quote others like this but this guy nails what I and others are thinking:

O'COME ON & WAKE UP!!! - We are in Full Meltdown - The Facts are Too Clear
 Suggest Unpin Quote

It's beyond logical, it's down right insulting. When the authorities say very little, it speaks volumes.

Look at the cold hard facts.......

Six days since the cooling system failed

Three days since ZERO water has been added to Reactor 2

Five days since Reactor 1 entered into partial meltdown

Two days since Reactor 4 Spent Fuel Rods burst into flames. It was said the Fuel Rods could go critical, self sustaining fission. That would be unthinkable!

One day since the Spent Fuel Rods containment water was boiling away. Should be dry now.

Two days since the radiation levels spiked temporarily to 400 mSv/hour

All of this and now a media silence on the Meltdown.

Now BLACK SMOKE over reactor 3

Is it me or is it so logical Reactor 3 is in meltdown and potentially now burning through the containment building floor.

I would feel completely stupid to believe otherwise.

And those spent fuel rods are definitely critical if no water of enough amounts were injected into the pool effectively from 100 yards away in a helicopter booking fast to avoid being cooked in flight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "we are in Full Meltdown"
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 02:09:49 AM »
Meltdown immanent.

That nuclear plant will soon be making physical threats, PMing Ron to delete their screen name, then returning with a new name tomorrow.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 04:51:52 AM »
Meltdown immanent.

That nuclear plant will soon be making physical threats, PMing Ron to delete their screen name, then returning with a new name tomorrow.

lol... asshole ;D  I'm trying to be serious man ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 04:58:24 AM »
LOL, I know most of the forum regulars are trying their best to not see this shit.  In a way I don't blame them but this shit has me worried.  I just got my family started.  Beautiful toddler just starting to talk.  And to the west, several nuclear meltdowns...  yea, I'm a little freaked/pissed/worried/mad etc...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We exploded dozens of nuclear bombs during the 50's in this country.   Didnt seem to result in the mass armageddon everyone is screaming about with the Jap situation, which from what I have read is really nthing even compared to chernobyl.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
We exploded dozens of nuclear bombs during the 50's in this country.   Didnt seem to result in the mass armageddon everyone is screaming about with the Jap situation, which from what I have read is really nthing even compared to chernobyl.    
might want to re-check your freaking data unless you're trying to best Samson in made up crap.  People did pay a price for that shit and there are quite a few studies on it. You can't just spew that fact out and jive it with "we're still here" and equal that with, "it's all good, don't worry be happy" ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Also 3333, stop watching Fox News or whatever source you got your dumb ass info from.  The amount of material in critical danger in Japan is several times greater than chernobyl.  They have about 80 percent of what chernobyl had in ONE FUCKING REACTOR BUILDING.  They have how many in danger and or actually in the process of full meltdown?  Between 3 to 6 reactors.  This is several times more dangerous than chernobyl.  With them being so close, this shit is turning so hot, it could easily today become a situation where no living creature can get even close enough to do anything about it.  It's a wait and see, but it easily has the potential of being the worst nuclear nightmare ever.  fucking pray it's not and they get it under control... If not, fuck...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Also 3333, stop watching Fox News or whatever source you got your dumb ass info from.  The amount of material in critical danger in Japan is several times greater than chernobyl.  They have about 80 percent of what chernobyl had in ONE FUCKING REACTOR BUILDING.  They have how many in danger and or actually in the process of full meltdown?  Between 3 to 6 reactors.  This is several times more dangerous than chernobyl.  With them being so close, this shit is turning so hot, it could easily today become a situation where no living creature can get even close enough to do anything about it.  It's a wait and see, but it easily has the potential of being the worst nuclear nightmare ever.  fucking pray it's not and they get it under control... If not, fuck...

I'm more worried about the drunk bangers down the street on Webster Ave. to be honest.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm more worried about the drunk bangers down the street on Webster Ave. to be honest.    
Don't bullshit us, we all know there are only two major worries in your reality...  Obama and anything else in your line of sight not white.

It's all good, but being italian, just don't come out west and say you're white, or don't be offended if you get some, "mmm-okedokie" comments lol...