Author Topic: Was at the mall today  (Read 4157 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Was at the mall today
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
Maybe they were shocked to see a man that worked?
;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 01:57:35 AM »
after work i had to get somethin, but then i notice the whole mall populated with african americans in small crews. i walked in with a tanktop top and some paint on me , i sensed many of them were staring at me it was annoying i wasnt sure where to look. Im not the type to wear shades either to hide my expression or eye focus so i just looked straight ahead and was looking at different hoes, i stared directly at this interacial couple with a 6foot tall hot brunette with a kim kardashian ass with black dude and a white dude she was pushing an unidentifiable baby in a stroller. Fuck i wanted to fuck her bad too. She was looking right at me too we both held the same negative kinda anger/bitter stare since it was an all black mall, i think she realized she saw the master she really wanted. Its weird being the minority falcons at the mall it was literally 10 black superior african american 1 white

alot of the african americans were big about 5feet10 on average so i kept on my guard  >:(
No wonder everyone was staring at you.

Xerxes

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 02:00:42 AM »
paint or no paint he looks like broke down druggie.  if he wasnt in the mall and some of them had a side hustle...they would have checked him for customer potential in the parking lot. that's where the funny looks came from.

lol you have some funny moments

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 02:12:56 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 01:10:45 PM »

newmom

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 01:12:22 PM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »
paint or no paint he looks like broke down druggie.  if he wasnt in the mall and some of them had a side hustle...they would have checked him for customer potential in the parking lot. that's where the funny looks came from.
FailCan would've smacked them down like bitches and taken their "side hustle" money
U

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 02:57:43 PM »
most everyones girlfriend is hot as fuck nowadays too

i can almost pretty much know by looking only at a girls face if she has big tits or a big ass or both , its like i can see it out of context
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 08:09:08 PM »
NEWSFLASH;

-BLACK PEOPLE ARE RAISED BEING TOLD WHITES HATE THEM AND ARE THE ENNEMY YOU HAVE TO LURE, DECEIVE AT ALL COST WHENEVER YOU CAN.
-BLACK MEN WANT WHITE WOMEN BUT ALWAYS END WITH THE FAT ONES NO WHITE MAN WANTS-BLACK WOMEN WANT WHITE MEN BUT SINCE THEY VE BEEN RAISED BY RACIST MOTHERS TELLING EM WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THEY PICK BLACK MEN INSTEAD
-NOBODY REALLY WANTS BLACK WOMEN
-EVERYONE WANTS TO BE WHITE
-BLACKS ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO IMITATE WHITE PEOPLE WHILE ASIANS ARE TAKING THE LEAD
-STILL... EVERYONE WISHES THEY WERE WHITE BLOND AND HAD BLUE EYES.

This used to be true, but since the Kardashians, more and more white women think that being with a black man is not only desirable, but the only way to go.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 08:19:27 PM »

i can almost pretty much know by looking only at a girls face if she has big tits or a big ass or both , its like i can see it out of context

hahaaaa luv it!

newmom

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 08:21:40 PM »
This used to be true, but since the Kardashians, more and more white women think that being with a black man is not only desirable, but the only way to go.

um not true for all, that's for sure. I don't know any white women that think that

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 08:23:17 PM »
um not true for all, that's for sure. I don't know any white women that think that
Not youre age group.
My wifes age group.
At least one of her friends is bound and determined to have black babies, and that show was what kicked it all off.

newmom

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 08:26:06 PM »
Not youre age group.
My wifes age group.
At least one of her friends is bound and determined to have black babies, and that show was what kicked it all off.

LMAO shock..you mean the old lady age group..Go ahead say it LOL..Kidding

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2011, 08:33:08 PM »

Fucking pathetic.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2011, 11:07:20 PM »

beb you've called me out for thinking that north jersey girls think there the shit ..... well most do and even a handsome guy like myself gets turned down once in a while but u have to remember that you're 41 years old, your mind is not easily as influenceable than your average 18-25 year old woman....  allllooottt of young white chicks are very much into black guys just because of rap music, lil wayne, kim kardashian, etc.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Everything except #6, other way around.  Asian I don't know.  Whites have always envied blacks.

What are you smoking? Maybe 12 year old white kids wish they were black because they listen to rap all day long and basically are brainwashed. No white men wish they were black. Wtf would be the benefit?  ???

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2011, 11:18:27 PM »

I don't think so. Kim K doesn't have THAT big of an effect on society. All that being with a black man can guarentee, is that a girl will get cheated on.

Any color of man is a dog, but black men are on another level and are complete dogs that will fuk anything hot or not.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2011, 11:20:42 PM »
What are you smoking? Maybe 12 year old white kids wish they were black because they listen to rap all day long and basically are brainwashed. No white men wish they were black. Wtf would be the benefit?  ???

lol

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2011, 11:23:50 PM »

Actually, you look at her tits to see if she has big tits or not, and her ass to see if she has a big ass

most chicks fall into the "ho" category anyway...she could with that dude in the mall, because he's buying her stuff, but then call up a another dude to beat it up...you can't always assume that the dude or the woman are together.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »
LMAO shock..you mean the old lady age group..Go ahead say it LOL..Kidding

I'll say it.  Your attitude is primitive, but I guess it's all you've got when you're clinging to the bottom rung of the social ladder. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2011, 06:05:11 PM »
I don't think so. Kim K doesn't have THAT big of an effect on society. All that being with a black man can guarentee, is that a girl will get cheated on.

Any color of man is a dog, but black men are on another level and are complete dogs that will fuk anything hot or not.

Youd be surprised.
They have a HUGE impact on the generation just coming out of high school, I didnt believe it either until my wife told me about how many of her friends basically look to MTV and such for how to live their life, what to wear, what kind of guys they should date, etc.
It disgusted me. My wife was equally disgusted those girls lack of ability to think for themselves, and that they all wanted to be with black dudes. Like I said earlier, one is even determined to have black kids because of that show. She chases every black man that looks at her. And gets shitted on by them every time.

There was an interview with the Kardashians where Khloe was telling white girls to never date white men, that its a waste of time, that they cant fuck, basically just talking shit about all white men, Kim mentioned she dates white guys and the other skank told her to quit lieing, your full of shit, you dated one white guy years ago and wont go back, etc.

I was one of those that said, TV doesnt have that big an impact, people think for themselves, etc, but I was wrong.
Evidently the 18-22 yr old age bracket nowadays looks to MTV for the example on how to live their lives. :-\

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 08:48:46 AM »
beb you've called me out for thinking that north jersey girls think there the shit ..... well most do and even a handsome guy like myself gets turned down once in a while but u have to remember that you're 41 years old, your mind is not easily as influenceable than your average 18-25 year old woman....  allllooottt of young white chicks are very much into black guys just because of rap music, lil wayne, kim kardashian, etc.
AND because a lot of white males raised by single mothers became big babies only able to play video games all day long, sporting father issues and problems with authority thus not being able to sustain school or a job.