Author Topic: Which diet is the best for fat loss..  (Read 3592 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Which diet is the best for fat loss..
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2011, 09:12:05 AM »
I would go with the second one - the zone diet - you'll probably not lose fat as quick as you'd like but at least with the moderate carb and relatively high protein intake you won't sacrifice muscle mass in the process. Just manipulate the carb intake depending on how quick or slow you are seeing results.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2011, 09:29:56 AM »
Taking in less calories than you burn at least 5 days a week. Don't give a rats ass what you eat.

Hell, eat the rats ass, prolly only has a few calories in it.. and tastes good, like Getbig ass.

This.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2011, 09:32:12 AM »
Food: Again, typical of Nazi death camps, the diet of inmates at Jasenovac was insufficient to sustain life: The sorts of food they consumed changed during the camp's existence. In camp Brocice, inmates were given a "soup" made of hot water with starch for breakfast, and beans for lunch and dinner (served at 6:00, 12:00 and 21:00).[40] Food in Camp No. III was initially better, consisting of potatoes instead of beans; however, in January[when?] the diet was changed to a single daily serving of thin "turnip soup".[41] By the end of the year, the diet had been changed again, to three daily portions of thin gruel made of water and starch.[42] Food changed repeatedly thereafter.

this

;D ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
honestly, I would go with a Paleo type/ CKD diet.

I think a good 16 week plan would be High Fats, Low/No Carbs, High Protein for weeks 1-12 then during weeks 13-16 follow the same diet BUT incorporate a ONE cheat meal per week.  Then, fast the day after said cheat meal

combine that diet with real cardio (no of that slow steady low intensity bullshit) and you'll be ripped.....like Clarence bass ripped

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »
Something like this

175 C 700 cals
200 P 800cals
50 F 500cals
Total 2000 cals
tank u jesus

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »
Taking in less calories than you burn at least 5 days a week. Don't give a rats ass what you eat.

Hell, eat the rats ass, prolly only has a few calories in it.. and tastes good, like Getbig ass.
;D Exactly on the money.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2011, 05:38:26 PM »
Something like this

175 C 700 cals
200 P 800cals
50 F 500cals
Total 2000 cals
Incorrect.

The correct answer is -

200 Carbs - 1200 (Mostly from ice cream, chunky kit kats, etc)
0 protein 
100 fat - 900 (again, mostly from ice cream, chunky kit kats, etc)

I got this from the legendary fat panda diary, there you go boys, a calorie is a calorie, go and watch that fat melt off!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2011, 06:54:07 PM »
I hope Panda is losing weight and turning it all around. He had put nearly all the weight back on before he left.
O

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 12:09:28 AM »
I hope Panda is losing weight and turning it all around. He had put nearly all the weight back on before he left.
He was a fucking failure to begin with.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 12:34:36 AM »
I think you really dont have to have a diet where you eat " certain foods " that have LESS fats, carbs, etc.........OBVIOUSLY, if you cut down on your fat/carb intake youll loose weight BUT............when it comes down to it, its all about PORTION size, or CUT DOWN how many MEALS you eat a day. If you eat the basic 6 meals a day, cut it in half.........3 meals, with a SHAKE as your postworkout/4th meal or however you want to do it or stick with the 6 meals, just have Smaller portion sizes for each meal.