Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 10000 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: March 19, 2011, 01:56:22 PM »
Hey GH15,

I was trying to figure out what bodyfat percentage I'm at right now and what I would need to be looking at to get down to a bodyfat in the 4 to 5% range. I was thinking about competing in the next 12 to 14 weeks but remember you mentioning the chicken and potatoes and egg whites every 2 hours. Wouldn't that put you at 8 to 9 meals a day assuming you're doing 8 ounces of each (chicken and potato each meal). The pictures my weight is 250. Your advice here is been a great help and its really too bad that more people don't just listen to what you're saying.

Thanks again

Here's a link to a video I was in recently (I'm the black guy by the way)

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/2623-jason-myers-and-chris-evangelista-train-back-at-bev-francis-powerhouse-gym.html

singles,,9%,,with not so high water retention which make you look even little less than 9% but you are 9% in this gym ,,upon waking up in am with no pump you are somwehre between 8-9% ,,good luck

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 02:11:34 PM »
god of hormone

whats up with D-bol in this vid?

looks like he's shooting some new pepptides into his face muscle  :o

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »
same old shit we all use,,only he use more,,he doesnt hve enough muscle to hid it well,,and he dont care,,so everyones happy,,but rest assure jason is not different he does exactly! same thing,,same for heath,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answered
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 10:09:22 PM »
Dear God of all hormones,

Could you tell me if I have a physique worthy enough to get some work as a fitness model?

I think my "aesthetics" are good but then again I am very biased.  Which is why i'm asking for your unbiased opinion.  Thank you

note: my legs are so-so and I can grow out my hair to make my face less of a issue

prop,, trenbolona ace,, masteron

12-16 weeks

then you will,,

just need to take what you have and blow from within with 10-15lb of same quality all over and it will be ok for some modeling,,right now it is ok for fruit of the loom but thats wherre it stops

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: pmq answered
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 10:11:08 PM »
no doubt johnny blows

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 10:25:46 PM »
LOL @ this guy "PRIVATE" messaging GH15 only to have his pics publicly posted.

I wonder if GH15 has ever gotten a "pm" in his life.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 10:32:27 PM »
Thank you, god

At this point, I'm just hoping my current structure is worth building on

As for the drugs, it's just a matter of money and finding the most reliable lab

Most likely will find some good anavar and hgh as well. Like, 4iu's nothing crazy

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 10:42:32 PM »
what hgh,,you dont need hgh you are 2-3 weeks from stagein any given moment,,you need thicker musculatority,,for fitnes model all you need to do is blow up from within a bit 10-15 lb ,,that can come from prop,,trenbolona,,masterona and it will keep you dry enough to be able to work,,

you + 15lb of same quality = underwear models

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »
what hgh,,you dont need hgh you are 2-3 weeks from stagein any given moment,,you need thicker musculatority,,for fitnes model all you need to do is blow up from within a bit 10-15 lb ,,that can come from prop,,trenbolona,,masterona and it will keep you dry enough to be able to work,,

you + 15lb of same quality = underwear models

gh15 approved

Actually, your point is well taken
There is no need for hgh especially since I'm already lean and don't want to risk holding water while using hgh.

Thank you for understanding the importance of staying dry

Not all of us are looking to be super huge

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 10:54:10 PM »
I think the bone dry contest condition is NOT optimal for such fitness works, so a little water retention there actually may be some useful, will make him look younger and fuller. 500mg of durateston every week for 2 months, very easy, very simple, cheap and top notch human grade, he should give it a try (no need for a cocktail - no pun - of a dozen of drugs).

dustin

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 10:55:35 PM »
Yeah, JNN. You've got the epic leans to go out and do a big smash of hormona and all that water will still want to pull out from underneath the skin with the way your metabolism is. I'd put the money towards basic, good quality gear. You're in a great position to turn your training around and crank up the dose. GH is awesome but nothing is wrong with a high dosed androgen cycle without the GH.

I'd do a big smash of testosterona, trenbologna and then take winstrolina or masterona (all short esters) whenever you need to lean out a little. Thankfully when you've got epic leans, it's not much to do a day of intermittent fasting alone or with some caffeine and ephedrine. Anytime you feel a little washed out, bang some masterona and up the trenbologna for a week and it'll carve you back up. If you do a couple bouts of cardio here and there it'll be nothing to put on a solid 10-15lbs.

epic_alien

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 08:43:32 AM »
all th drugs in the world arent going to help. your face is like that mouse in the cartoon fivel goes west. if you can find a surgeon to pin those ears back, fix that big nose, then maybe it will matter what condition your body is in.

but, if you can do some stuff that doesnt require showing your face, then your ok.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 08:49:40 AM »
Nice underwear and cock in that first pick johnny :D All homo

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
Some sideboards would improve your face and take away that gaunt crack addict thing you got going on. Also a designer goatee.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 10:29:30 AM »
you all know that Adrian Brody is a sex symbol, right?

as for the cycle, it will look like what was suggested by the god of hormones.  Again, it's just a matter of finding the most reliable lab.  It would be awesome if everything was Human grade but it's hard for me to find HG tren and what not.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »

Pink  ::)

I know you like girls, or just like their undergarments and clothes  ???

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »
god of hormone

whats up with D-bol in this vid?

looks like he's shooting some new pepptides into his face muscle  :o ]

:o

wow, he put this stuff in his traps.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 11:12:00 AM »
Thanks again for answering the question about bodyfat before. I added some pictures to see where my bodyfat would be at now but what are some signs of low single digit bodyfat GH15 (4% to 6%)?

Now if I could just get as lean as the underwear guy above me here then I'd be in business.

Crazy delts, good job. Saw your vid at RXmuscle too.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »
Thanks man the only problem I noticed as I started to lean out was that I think I may have those narrow clavicles that I keep hearing so much about. 

GH15 probably saved me from tearing both my rotator cuffs with moving from barbell incline to smith machine incline. The GH15 training bible was pure gold.

I end up looking at it a few times a day for advice that always seems to work. As far as eating goes, I'm looking forward to having some sushi after this prep is over with :)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 11:29:54 AM »
Thanks man the only problem I noticed as I started to lean out was that I think I may have those narrow clavicles that I keep hearing so much about. 

GH15 probably saved me from tearing both my rotator cuffs with moving from barbell incline to smith machine incline. The GH15 training bible was pure gold.

I end up looking at it a few times a day for advice that always seems to work. As far as eating goes, I'm looking forward to having some sushi after this prep is over with :)
Whats your diet at this stage?

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 11:39:28 AM »
Well I started doing the liquid egg whites in the mornings and at night (32 oz container) which seems to be helping. Besides that I've been doing some fish and chicken meals with sweet potato (12 oz). I'm not sure if thats going to be enough to get to 4% though but just have to stick with it.

Sometimes I have to do weird things like drink a small egg whites (16 oz) when I can't do the chicken but pretty much just doing that every 2 to 3 hours and it seems to be working so far plus I remember reading it in that bible so I think it probably works.

Didn't GH15 say something about chicken and potato and eggwhites only to get down to the low bodyfat???

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
lol, no no no..he asked for...."diet"  ;)

ur at getbig here not rxmuscle or md.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:50:04 AM »
Oh the "diet". I suggest you start reading those old GH15 posts. I'm sure you saw the message at the beginning of the thread that I sent to him. Everything you need to know is in those...EVERYTHING.

If I can read all of them (even the ones about space aliens then I know you can). There is no way I could afford to move to those levels at all honestly as I still have student loans to pay off. ::)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2011, 12:12:01 PM »
Well I started doing the liquid egg whites in the mornings and at night (32 oz container) which seems to be helping. Besides that I've been doing some fish and chicken meals with sweet potato (12 oz). I'm not sure if thats going to be enough to get to 4% though but just have to stick with it.

Sometimes I have to do weird things like drink a small egg whites (16 oz) when I can't do the chicken but pretty much just doing that every 2 to 3 hours and it seems to be working so far plus I remember reading it in that bible so I think it probably works.

Didn't GH15 say something about chicken and potato and eggwhites only to get down to the low bodyfat???

Not necessary. I got down with striated glutes eating a pound and a half of ground beef a day. Fats are necessary. All that matters in overall caloric intake.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »
it shouldn't be hard at all for dogma5914 to get really lean given that he is already lean in the pics posted