Author Topic: Filmmaker Michael Moore Rips President Obama Over Libya  (Read 1541 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Filmmaker Michael Moore Rips President Obama Over Libya
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 11:54:40 AM »
First off Moore has gone against many presidents, issues and governments long before Obama

Propagandist and opportunist???? The guy has educated all of you dumbass americans of coming disasters before they reached catastrophic levels...IT IS YOU WHO SAT AND DID NOTHING UNTIL THE HOUSE FELL ON YOU. Oh well stupid is a stupid does and stupid always tries to blame others for its mistakes.

BTW Moore has been warning all of you since the 1980s with documentaries addressing business, societal, government, financial problems in america and you all turned your noses up. GOOD I AM GLAD YOU ARE ALL SUFFERING NOW...you see what your ignorance gets you...and a lot more is coming.

Yes because only Moore knows whats going on ::), Hate to break the news to you but I'm not suffering, you see I have enough common sense to live within my means. All the inflation...... is simply a bump in the road, and if the shit does hit the fan I have sufficient resources to do just fine and protect what I have.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »

The only thing your showing everyone is what an idiot you are.  33 has been very consistent in saying we should stay out of this issue.

consistently wrong is correct

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2011, 11:55:21 AM »
Dude, better get back to the mental asylum...QUICK!

DUDE!!! better get to researching these "tyrants" you clearly know nothing about the america you so love and its behind the scenes games.
C

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2011, 11:56:11 AM »
moore is such a loser

capitalist produced health care in USA is no1

communism will stifle production then everyone die

in medical and everythign else

YES

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 11:57:13 AM »
I'm not going to waste my time derailing this thread about Egypt when your fanboyism was so viciously decimated in the threads about it.

3+ weeks later and you still refuse to refute Nialls Ferguson. Says it all.

you already wasted your time by posting nonsense..might as well continue

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 11:58:05 AM »
Yes because only Moore knows whats going on ::), Hate to break the news to you but I'm not suffering, you see I have enough common sense to live within my means. All the inflation...... is simply a bump in the road, and if the shit does hit the fan I have sufficient resources to do just fine and protect what I have.

FUNNY...the same was said in 1929...its just a bump in the road folks...everything will be fine...we just have to endure a little difficulty for a moment. This was all before EVERYONE LOST EVERYTHING. I said before that everyone needs to watch THE GRAPES OF WRATH to see what is coming your way. I hope you own a WALMART sized stock of goods cuz you will need it.
C

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 11:58:11 AM »
DUDE!!! better get to researching these "tyrants" you clearly know nothing about the america you so love and its behind the scenes games.

We are well aware of your so called behind the scenes game. The problem is that the US government never gave up the cold war polices.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 11:58:24 AM »
consistently wrong is correct

Are you another leftist warmonger who wants George Bush tried for war crimes but is now giving Obama a free pass to wage a third war on a sovereign country?  

you already wasted your time by posting nonsense..might as well continue

Spoken like a moron that has already been bitch-slapped sideways in that thread.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 11:59:03 AM »

Dude, you need to be sedated....WOW

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2011, 11:59:40 AM »
FUNNY...the same was said in 1929...its just a bump in the road folks...everything will be fine...we just have to endure a little difficulty for a moment. This was all before EVERYONE LOST EVERYTHING. I said before that everyone needs to watch THE GRAPES OF WRATH to see what is coming your way. I hope you own a WALMART sized stock of goods cuz you will need it.

Why? I guess you never heard of hunting? You seed some of us can live off the land, not everyone in America needs Walmart to survive.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2011, 12:01:18 PM »
Are you another leftist warmonger who wants George Bush tried for war crimes but is now giving Obama a free pass to wage a third war on a sovereign country?  

Spoken like a moron that has already been bitch-slapped sideways in that thread.

This is why debating you is a waste of time and I don't engage in it..I already told you in another thread that I am a Bush SUPPORTER....you don't listen nor do you care to....you just like to throw everyone who doesn't agree with you into the same category...THINK

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2011, 12:03:13 PM »
Dude, you need to be sedated....WOW

If I require sedation for speaking the truth then you require a bullet to the forehead for a frightening level of stupidity in regards to americas history.
C

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2011, 12:09:19 PM »
If I require sedation for speaking the truth then you require a bullet to the forehead for a frightening level of stupidity in regards to americas history.

I sincerely hope you are not American.....no American can be that ignorant of American history......to say we put  Hitler, Saddham, and Mubarak in power....WOW....I'm shaking my head

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2011, 12:10:39 PM »
I sincerely hope you are not American.....no American can be that ignorant of American history......to say we put  Hitler, Saddham, and Mubarak in power....WOW....I'm shaking my head

Samson is a lazy-eyed Canadian.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2011, 12:14:50 PM »
Samson is a lazy-eyed Canadian.

hahaha..then he needs to stick to commenting on Canada's glorious history then.... :)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »

You have just entered in to the alternate universe of THE TWILIGHT ZONE, where reality is no longer the norm.

Who knew america was made up of sugar and spice and everything nice..(yuk yuk yuk) In an alternate reality it is...
C

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »

You have just entered in to the alternate universe of THE TWILIGHT ZONE, where reality is no longer the norm.

Who knew america was made up of sugar and spice and everything nice..(yuk yuk yuk) In an alternate reality it is...

I do agree, you certainly ARE in an alternate universe..are you posting from the Bizarro planet?