Author Topic: Cardio  (Read 7764 times)

Stavios

Cardio
« on: March 21, 2011, 06:01:13 PM »
I know it's better to do cardio before breakfast or after working out, but if I train in the morning and to cardio at night should it still work ok ??

I eat zero carbs after 1 pm also

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Cardio
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 06:09:08 PM »
I know it's better to do cardio before breakfast or after working out, but if I train in the morning and to cardio at night should it still work ok ??

nothing is gayer than not eating carbs. You totally sound worse than a high school bitch that just got her period and needs to lose 5lbs before the prom

I will bet that you don't even slap your girl around ::)

epicly gay you are
I

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 06:18:15 PM »
^^^^^ well put, well put ^^^^^^

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
I prefer to run in the morning and workout in the afternoon with at least two solid meals between sessions

that's for overall fitness though - not sure if it would be optimal for contest prep . . .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 06:22:55 PM »
It`ll work just fine Stav.

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 06:23:52 PM »
nothing is gayer than not eating carbs. You totally sound worse than a high school bitch that just got her period and needs to lose 5lbs before the prom

I will bet that you don't even slap your girl around ::)

epicly gay you are

I eat about 300gr of carbs fucking idiot, I just eat them in the morning  8)

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 06:24:53 PM »
I prefer to run in the morning and workout in the afternoon with at least two solid meals between sessions

that's for overall fitness though - not sure if it would be optimal for contest prep . . .

I like training in the morning because I take all the fatburners at 6am, that way I can sleep at night.

if I take the fatburners after 12pm, I am fucked

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 06:25:10 PM »
whats the best type of cardio for losing weight? (no homo).
i

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 06:25:52 PM »

my advices to you is to do the cocaines and make the sex with the black women because to do romance with the black is like fighting the wild animals.\

these is the good cardios
400-0-0

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »
It`ll work just fine Stav.

thanks wes  8)

no homo

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2011, 07:52:45 PM »

Do it whenever you feel like it - or else you will really hate doing it!  Do it whenever feels right for you...

Right now I  normally do after I lift...

when dieting for a show I do it in the AM... and lift at night, then when It gets down to like 6 weeks out I do it in the morning AND in the evening after I lift (normally Low intensity in the AM, and HIGH Intensity at night)

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »
Do it whenever you feel like it - or else you will really hate doing it!  Do it whenever feels right for you...

Right now I  normally do after I lift...

when dieting for a show I do it in the AM... and lift at night, then when It gets down to like 6 weeks out I do it in the morning AND in the evening after I lift (normally Low intensity in the AM, and HIGH Intensity at night)

I fucking hate cardio honnestly, I like doing it in the evening because I have nothing else to do  ;D

usually I just relax at home after coming back from work.

if I do tabata I will do it in the morning after my workout since it doesn't take much time

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2011, 08:19:25 PM »
I fucking hate cardio honnestly, I like doing it in the evening because I have nothing else to do  ;D

usually I just relax at home after coming back from work.

if I do tabata I will do it in the morning after my workout since it doesn't take much time

Yeah I much prefer doing it in the evening now, right after my work out!!!

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
Yeah I much prefer doing it in the evening now, right after my work out!!!

I checked out Tommy Jeffers contest prep thread on md...

DAMN !!

I am gonna take weekly pics and compare my condition to his 16-12-8-4 weeks out pictures to try to get into the same condition

dude is just peeled

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2011, 08:38:33 PM »
Should I take 35 grams of protein before my morning cardio or go with empty stomach?

First "diet" in 4 years starting right now in a 30 minutes or so  8) Bring it on  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 09:10:04 PM »
Should I take 35 grams of protein before my morning cardio or go with empty stomach?

First "diet" in 4 years starting right now in a 30 minutes or so  8) Bring it on  ;D

Take BCAA or any amino acid supplement.

The protein has too much calories and is digested too slowly, you will burn muscle as well as fat. Amino acids better serve your purpose.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 09:12:05 PM »

There's nothing that suggests that cardio is better before breakfast. One of the great myths of fat burning with "cardio".

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 09:17:40 PM »
It won't matter bro, either way works! If you really hate cardio, add 3iu's of GH say goodbye Cardeeeeeyoooooooooo!!!!! :D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
No! don't do fasted cardio
and keep it separate from your workout for best results

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 09:57:53 PM »
Take BCAA or any amino acid supplement.

The protein has too much calories and is digested too slowly, you will burn muscle as well as fat. Amino acids better serve your purpose.

Thanks, bro. Will add sum' bcaa -supplement to my diet asap.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 11:17:35 PM »

Do it right before bed - C. Aceto like. :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 11:27:59 PM »
As long as you do it bro it doesnt matter when you do it.

And if you do it at night, you'll prolly have more energy for it ( since you've been eating all day ) and will be able to put more energy into it, therefore burning more calories!

Moral of the story. Just get it done ! :)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 11:40:02 PM »
Stavios, why not just put on some Hockey Skates and skate back and fourth.  :D
D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 02:21:40 AM »
I just do my cardio on the days I'm not lifting weights in the gym so that it doesn't interfere with heavy training - it doesn't really matter what time of the day I do it at - as long as I do it I'll be burning calories and getting bloodflow round my system and just improving overall health. I don't think it matters too much to be honest when you do it. Just 45 mins on the treadmill two or three times a week is fine.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 04:19:14 AM »

As long as it doesn't take away from your strength, it doesn't matter when you do it.