Author Topic: women.. is this true?  (Read 10140 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: women.. is this true?
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2011, 03:25:23 AM »
MaGoo is one of the most developmentally delayed people on here.  His posts reek/smell of confusion and bitterness.

POSITIVE...THATS ALL THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indeed

another faceless twat throwing girlie punches in a sea of faceless twats....they all blur together after a while

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2011, 03:26:43 AM »
MaGoo is one of the most developmentally delayed people on here.  His posts reek/smell of confusion and bitterness.

POSITIVE...THATS ALL THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-\

Didn't you just ask on getbig how you can meet girls at applebees once you get out of High School? You're also wrong to think that college girls are anywhere close to being "real women."

Although I do agree that I am bitter  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2011, 03:45:21 AM »
:-\

Didn't you just ask on getbig how you can meet girls at applebees once you get out of High School? You're also wrong to think that college girls are anywhere close to being "real women."

Although I do agree that I am bitter  :D

How would you know, you licker of men's assholes?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2011, 03:50:22 AM »
indeed

another faceless twat throwing girlie punches in a sea of faceless twats....they all blur together after a while

Groink: another middle aged guy who neglects his responsibilities to his family so that he can get on a bodybuilding website and post pictures of himself flexing in tank tops, in order to relive the glory days of getting attention and recognition for being the most buff guy in his group of "friends".

they all blur together after a while

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2011, 06:33:35 AM »
I agree with you.

Marry a woman with a great personality and some beauty.

Fuck women with great bodies and great beauty.

well what do you know....you agree with me.....and since you ARE agreeing with me...and you hate my capitalist view on things...REMEMBER....if you love a woman enough to marry her...you want (out of love) to provide the best for her...even if it kills you...and providing the best for your woman TAKES MONEY!  ;)

<every dollar obama takes out of my pocket..for example for obama care..is one less dollar i could have spent on my girl...me personally...hell most my clothes are old and i drive a plain jane versa...manual transmission to boot..>
carpe` vaginum!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2011, 06:37:23 AM »
Lots of help in this thread by the women posters...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 06:53:58 AM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys.  

It is possible but that doesn't have to be true.

And in your woman's defense, she could be thinking the same.

But surely that is not the priority thought of either of you when thinking about your relationship and the happiness and well-being of your new child. :)
R

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2011, 07:01:20 AM »
if you cheat you're a scumbag.....plain and simple.

if you want to play the field...nothing wrong with that. ..have a party and fuck anything that moves.

But  if you are going to commit to someone...be a man and respect the commitment.

can't have it both ways. but you can have it all....like I do

my girl is insanely beautiful, has a ridiculous body.....and LOVES to fuck.

She also has her masters...makes bank, and is my best friend in the world. we have a rock solid relationship and I
truly love the woman. ....the thought of cheating on her doesn't even enter my mind.

But I also realize very few men have the ability to get a woman of her caliber......most guys settle down with a woman They aren't really happy with and live shitty miserable lives.

And they hate on guys like me who walk around well-fucked with a big smile on our faces. They will never know the pleasure of plunging your (large)  penis into a dimepiece  whenever you want

if you were rich or not fat or not old you would get tempted by fine asses day and night 24/7, then you would know what we are talking about.

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2011, 07:51:28 AM »
Groink: another middle aged guy who neglects his responsibilities to his family so that he can get on a bodybuilding website and post pictures of himself flexing in tank tops, in order to relive the glory days of getting attention and recognition for being the most buff guy in his group of "friends".

they all blur together after a while

I didnt realize that if you post on the internet that constitutes "neglecting your family"......I hear thats why they took Charlie Sheens kids away::) ::)

One thing I notice is all of this anonymous dicks do the same thing... resort to making shit up about my family life in an attempt to "hurt my feelings"......sure sign of frustration   ;)

and finally....how am I trying to "relive" anything when I'm still living it in the present

Thank goodness for miserable little shitstains like you....lets the rest of us know exactly how good we have it  8)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2011, 01:53:48 PM »
dude your so fucking annoying , all of your posts suck, you think your fuckin hot shit but u sit ALLL DAY on getbig and you live in fuckin asia.  YOU THINK YOUR COCK IS BIG in reality your a fucking tiny human being. 5'7 and 160? WTF THATS THE SIZE OF HIGH SCHOOLERS.  No1 with a big cock goes around telling it to everyone they meet, especially on a message board full of men, its actually funny seeing you try and flirt with chicks on this site, you try and play it off like your messing around but between the lines you can see that you are actually very desperate.  I wonder how i would feel if i moved to fucking asia a fucking good looking 6 foot white guy with blue eyes and 200 pounds of lean muscle... yeah i will shit on you and fuck all of your women, wait let me not forget my cock is bigger than yours too.. you fuckin loser.   pathetic as fuck 30 something year old.. epic living in asia to try and be an alpha male...

x2
K

w8m8

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »
is it true that in any long term relationship with a woman the sex will often erode away into becoming infrequent and less and less spontaneous and satisfying?  seems like there is a bleak existence a few years down the road for most of us taken guys. 

Lots of help in this thread by the women posters...

what help do you reckon he needs ? ... if a couple cannot keep the sensual / sexual part of their relationship interesting / exciting then this surely isn't the place that can help  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2011, 02:21:02 PM »
what help do you reckon he needs ? ... if a couple cannot keep the sensual / sexual part of their relationship interesting / exciting then this surely isn't the place that can help  

lmao

funniest post ever

if you meant it you are a genius
T

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2011, 02:27:43 PM »
Depends - I'm more of a stray cat.
Overall I like TommyWishbone's and Groink's attitude... the seem to think like grown ups.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2011, 03:19:15 PM »
if you were rich or not fat or not old you would get tempted by fine asses day and night 24/7, then you would know what we are talking about.

;D

yeah I'm "stuck" with this  8) ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
Try eating at the same restaurant over and over again for years. Before long you've tried everything and there's no surprises. Unless you get high as fuck ahahahahaha then you're raisin the bar.
Lmfao

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2011, 03:26:41 PM »

Not flaming.  How many relationships have you been in in the last 10 years?

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
hey groink can i eat her out or does she smell like a tuna sandwhich thats been sitting under my truck seat for a couple of weeks?  ;D ;D
i

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2011, 03:46:35 PM »
if you cheat you're a scumbag.....plain and simple.

if you want to play the field...nothing wrong with that. ..have a party and fuck anything that moves.

But  if you are going to commit to someone...be a man and respect the commitment.

can't have it both ways. but you can have it all....like I do

my girl is insanely beautiful, has a ridiculous body.....and LOVES to fuck.

She also has her masters...makes bank, and is my best friend in the world. we have a rock solid relationship and I
truly love the woman. ....the thought of cheating on her doesn't even enter my mind.

But I also realize very few men have the ability to get a woman of her caliber......most guys settle down with a woman They aren't really happy with and live shitty miserable lives.

And they hate on guys like me who walk around well-fucked with a big smile on our faces. They will never know the pleasure of plunging your (large)  penis into a dimepiece  whenever you want

Spot on, I couldn't say it better.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2011, 03:47:45 PM »

Very nice,congrats.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »
At the risk of sounding like the homo in this thread.

Cheating aint for me. Would never and have never cheated on a gf. I actually broke up witha  gf before because I knoew I was going to end up dating another girl.

Current girl would not cheat ever. Not in my nature really.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2011, 03:52:07 PM »
Not sure why Groink is so strongly encouraging monogamy when I seem to recollect that he's been with several women in the last decade.  And probably more in the previous one.

Ok, judging by Ursus post I guess the thread is no longer about settling down with one woman but about cheating?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2011, 04:01:46 PM »
Not sure why Groink is so strongly encouraging monogamy when I seem to recollect that he's been with several women in the last decade.  And probably more in the previous one.

Read my post again.

if you are gonna play the field....nothing wrong with it.

when I was single I had my fun....when I'm in a relationship I'm 100% faithful.

I was married for 13 years....never cheated. got divorced...fucked around for a while and met my previous GF. We split when I moved to AZ...so I was a single guy again and banged some bitches and then met my current GF over a year ago.....again 100 % faithful and quite happy about it. I hope she's the last woman I ever sleep with....we are very happy together

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2011, 04:02:53 PM »
At the risk of sounding like the homo in this thread.

Cheating aint for me. Would never and have never cheated on a gf. I actually broke up witha  gf before because I knoew I was going to end up dating another girl.

Current girl would not cheat ever. Not in my nature really.

Hhahha ,what a fagg.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »

Read my post again.

if you are gonna play the field....nothing wrong with it.

when I was single I had my fun....when I'm in a relationship I'm 100% faithful.

I was married for 13 years....never cheated. got divorced...fucked around for a while and met my previous GF. We split when I moved to AZ...so I was a single guy again and banged some bitches and then met my current GF over a year ago.....again 100 % faithful and quite happy about it. I hope she's the last woman I ever sleep with....we are very happy together

Just edited my previous post. I thought the thread was about settling down not cheating.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2011, 04:07:46 PM »
Very nice,congrats.

Thanks Che....if I recall your wife is stunning as well.