Author Topic: hell yea, my back is growing like weed!!  (Read 4193 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: hell yea, my back is growing like weed!!
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 06:04:25 PM »
If you made all the gains from A-B with no drugs, I'd call that natural.
Of course, you'll have everyone chime in, "If you did one cycle when you were 7, you can't be natural."
I'd disagree here.
Guy takes gear, 150-175.  Stop lifting for a year, goes to 145lbs.  Starts back clean, 145-190lbs.  That guy is natural in my book.

Of course thats your opinion, because thats the story you claim.  But its bullshit.  And its why 'natural bodybuilding' is bullshit.
A person is natural until they take something, then they are never natural again, only clean. 
Natural is like virginity Crotach, once your uncle fucked you in the ass, its gone forever.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 06:36:38 PM »
Of course thats your opinion, because thats the story you claim.  But its bullshit.  And its why 'natural bodybuilding' is bullshit.
A person is natural until they take something, then they are never natural again, only clean. 
Natural is like virginity Crotach, once your uncle fucked you in the ass, its gone forever.
Hahaha.
This is what I said in the other thread.
Croatch uses that story to justify it to himself that its ok to lie to people and tell them hes 100% natural.
Doesnt matter how he explains it to himself, indisputable fact, once you use, you can never claim natty again.
Not that it matters, only self absorbed douches with their self-esteem wrapped up in their physique even get into arguing whats considered "natural".
Cause without adding that little "*natural" next to your physique, everyone just discards it as a very marginal, ho hum physique, and Croatch has to feel like he has accomplished something and his physique is special, so he has to make sure EVERYONE knows hes natural (except hes not, never will be again) Lulz.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »
Hahaha.
This is what I said in the other thread.
Croatch uses that story to justify it to himself that its ok to lie to people and tell them hes 100% natural.
Doesnt matter how he explains it to himself, indisputable fact, once you use, you can never claim natty again.
Not that it matters, only self absorbed douches with their self-esteem wrapped up in their physique even get into arguing whats considered "natural".
Cause without adding that little "*natural" next to your physique, everyone just discards it as a very marginal, ho hum physique, and Croatch has to feel like he has accomplished something and his physique is special, so he has to make sure EVERYONE knows hes natural (except hes not, never will be again) Lulz.

Indeed, I can only imagine how tough it must be to live with such regret.  To know that you are branded for life with something you so passionately hate. To know that something you did so long ago will always be a part of you, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

I mean theyve come a long way with tattoo removal but those things are just awful.
Oh yea and the whole juice thing too.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »
Indeed, I can only imagine how tough it must be to live with such regret.  To know that you are branded for life with something you so passionately hate. To know that something you did so long ago will always be a part of you, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

I mean theyve come a long way with tattoo removal but those things are just awful.
Oh yea and the whole juice thing too.

I see what you did there.
I lol'd.
I like Croatch, but hes lost himself in recent years.