Author Topic: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....  (Read 34475 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Watching someone take pride with steroid gains....
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2011, 10:17:52 PM »
Groink is the greatest natural bber ever.

If he finally got on gear. He'd be Mr. O within 6 months. Just awesome genetics.

And as he closes in on 50 years old and his naturl test is down to the level of a 10 yr old boy and he's still packing 250 pds and 19 inch arms hell still be claiming that he's all natural. What a superman he is.

Stay tune in the next few years when he makes his big annoncement that he's gong to start shooting up test for the first time of course with a doctors script.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »
Groink is the greatest natural bber ever.

If he finally got on gear. He'd be Mr. O within 6 months. Just awesome genetics.

agreed.

he is the white ronnie coleman.
b

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2011, 02:42:29 PM »
Many do lie but I 100% believe Groink is natural. He has NO reason to lie and has been BRUTALLY honest about all facets of his live. He has been training for 30 years. He isn't a starved twink and is a strong beast and dedicated muscleman. Is so hard to believe he build some huge arms with his desire and genes?

I mean really, unless you can proof an otherwise incredibly honest bro is bullshitting it's no right to question.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2011, 02:49:07 PM »
use, don't use.....you reap what you sow.  is it immoral to use bb chemicals?  it can be highly addictive so perhaps in that regard you could make a case.  is it illegal?  most often yes, but does that make it immoral?  me, I just believe in accomplishing things on my own steam...nothing added. 

Xerxes

« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2011, 03:01:07 PM »
use, don't use.....you reap what you sow.  is it immoral to use bb chemicals?  it can be highly addictive so perhaps in that regard you could make a case.  is it illegal?  most often yes, but does that make it immoral?  me, I just believe in accomplishing things on my own steam...nothing added. 

Man of Steel, I thought you were a getbig veteran owning machine, what is with this diplomatic nice guy approach?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #180 on: March 26, 2011, 05:24:18 PM »
Many do lie but I 100% believe Groink is natural. He has NO reason to lie and has been BRUTALLY honest about all facets of his live. He has been training for 30 years. He isn't a starved twink and is a strong beast and dedicated muscleman. Is so hard to believe he build some huge arms with his desire and genes?

I mean really, unless you can proof an otherwise incredibly honest bro is bullshitting it's no right to question.

lol,, fella is a walking test tube,,what are you friends retards? fella is bloat to the maximus degree,,he hold 10-13% but very very bloat thats why look 15-16% to some who dont knwo bodybuild and are here... in reality he is a water fountain with good arms but those arms grew only due to syntetic hormones aka TESTOSTERONA IN THE BLOOD FROM 750 TO 1500 MG A WEEK ,,ofcourse there are other products but his physiqe have testosterona written on it all over,,yes some can get same thing on anapolon and dianabol but in his case he has testosterona written all over his physiqe,,mainly because the type of thickness talk about,,mainly because the way the water is held which is in midsetion ,,

groink is 3 week from being 9-11% bodyfat when dropping testosterona ...he doesnt do it because he will also drop shit load of weight when this happen,,

if groink physiqe was truly from hard work and only hard work first of he would have chest which developed his chest has absolitly no development what so ever but i mean NO DEVELOPMENT and its not because the water hide anything ,,there is no chest there... he has the delts and arms thick as a mother fucker from putting in his ass both sides by the way lol 1 gram of total testosterona a week at the least

he does not ! use gh on a regular basis becaue he lack the sculpted muscles that gh gives and the ability to actualy see he is lean even with water on which gh gives you ,,with gh you can see someone is lean even when he is water baloon ,,with groink only i see he is lean in the 9-11 % zone because i know how testosterona works....

he is not in the 6-8% zone but much leaner than many of you fellas think,,

again he is walking testosterona tube lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #181 on: March 26, 2011, 06:24:12 PM »
OMG, I can't believe dipshit I mean Groink is still getting off to those that use steroids!
You Can't Do It!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 26, 2011, 06:33:13 PM »
lol,, fella is a walking test tube,,what are you friends retards? fella is bloat to the maximus degree,,he hold 10-13% but very very bloat thats why look 15-16% to some who dont knwo bodybuild and are here... in reality he is a water fountain with good arms but those arms grew only due to syntetic hormones aka TESTOSTERONA IN THE BLOOD FROM 750 TO 1500 MG A WEEK ,,ofcourse there are other products but his physiqe have testosterona written on it all over,,yes some can get same thing on anapolon and dianabol but in his case he has testosterona written all over his physiqe,,mainly because the type of thickness talk about,,mainly because the way the water is held which is in midsetion ,,

groink is 3 week from being 9-11% bodyfat when dropping testosterona ...he doesnt do it because he will also drop shit load of weight when this happen,,

if groink physiqe was truly from hard work and only hard work first of he would have chest which developed his chest has absolitly no development what so ever but i mean NO DEVELOPMENT and its not because the water hide anything ,,there is no chest there... he has the delts and arms thick as a mother fucker from putting in his ass both sides by the way lol 1 gram of total testosterona a week at the least

he does not ! use gh on a regular basis becaue he lack the sculpted muscles that gh gives and the ability to actualy see he is lean even with water on which gh gives you ,,with gh you can see someone is lean even when he is water baloon ,,with groink only i see he is lean in the 9-11 % zone because i know how testosterona works....

he is not in the 6-8% zone but much leaner than many of you fellas think,,

again he is walking testosterona tube lol

gh15 approved

slander, nothing more than slander. Groink is the most honest bro here. Doesn't pretent to be an IFBB pro when in reality nothing of the sort. Groink would say if he'd done AAS. Seriously, stop slandering people with bravery to post themselves and not hide behind gimmickery. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #183 on: March 26, 2011, 06:44:58 PM »
slander, nothing more than slander. Groink is the most honest bro here. Doesn't pretent to be an IFBB pro when in reality nothing of the sort. Groink would say if he'd done AAS. Seriously, stop slandering people with bravery to post themselves and not hide behind gimmickery. 

living in americana and gettign your shit with usps ...descret...is good feeling eh? you want to kep it this way,,go back to your cave and take your shoes off your feet when talk to me ya fuckin mongo

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: March 26, 2011, 06:47:58 PM »
living in americana and gettign your shit with usps ...descret...is good feeling eh? you want to kep it this way,,go back to your cave and take your shoes off your feet when talk to me ya fuckin mongo

gh15 approved

Bro, you're just sore that a 40+ plus liftime natty has build better arms than you'll ever had just through dedication and stellar arm-don genes.

JEALOUSSPEED!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #185 on: March 26, 2011, 06:50:47 PM »

qft

just a jealous internet troll
yet you have sheep who actually listen to the garbage he comes out with yet no one has seen this fool (not that it matters if hes a pro hes still a flaming idiot)
some people are such sheep easy to jump on a bandwagon
so they would take the word of a literal moron who they have never seen could be a 13 yrd old kid for all we know or a obese individual
but they will take his word over someone has posted pictures vids etc
why because they are envious and this gimmick helps their insecurity by giving them the scape goat of oh if he looks good hes taking something
completely counterproductive to this board.. needs to be banned
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2011, 07:55:04 PM »
retard jamaica,,you sit on this board day in day out,,took already hormones and still cant pass 210lb...stil cant even do it in the single digit zoneof 8 % or under...you are the exact definition of a wanna be ! ,,you are the one who wont do nothing with your bodybuild,,you are the one who spend tons of money with out getting reward in the competition ,,you are the one who live to impress others but fail because his MESURMENTS AND PHYSIQE DO NOT HOLD AGAINST THE TRUE BODYBUILDERS THAT YOU ARE JELOUS OF! YOU ARE JELOUS OF US THATS WHY YOU SIT HERE AND TRY TO PORTRAY YOURSELF AS A STRONG LIFTER....YOU ARE NEITHER STRONG NOR A BODYBUILDR,,YOU LACK THE LEAN SIZE AND THEN YOU LACK THE SUPER STRENGTH THAT COME FROM LITTLE FELLAS THAT WEIGHT 170-180LB...SO YOU LOSE IN BOTH WORLDS,,YOU ARE WHAT WE CALL

A V E R A G E !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2011, 07:59:19 PM »
and with regard to groink,,he is on hormones for very long time im not talking about coupel years lol,,long time hormones,,his arms are also not impressive THEY ARE BIG AND THICK,,but! put him on stage make him actualy be 6-8% and you see how his arms sit at 18 inch...18 inch good its nice,,but its nothing to write home about friends,,better have the best shape in the world to your arms if you sit 200-210lb on stage with 18 inch arms....and if you dont have the best shape in the world to them....you better have out of this world chest and delts...he doesnt have neither extra ordinary chest or delts,,sometime extra ordinary chest and delts will cover for average shape of arms when down in body fat,,but you see it all when you are 12-13 % if its there,,in his case all i see is big arms that are hard arms and bloated arms from the USAGE OF A N D R O G E N S

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2011, 08:04:28 PM »

gh15 approved
Blazing Saddles tribute?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2011, 08:22:22 PM »
retard jamaica,,you sit on this board day in day out,,took already hormones and still cant pass 210lb...stil cant even do it in the single digit zoneof 8 % or under...you are the exact definition of a wanna be ! ,,you are the one who wont do nothing with your bodybuild,,you are the one who spend tons of money with out getting reward in the competition ,,you are the one who live to impress others but fail because his MESURMENTS AND PHYSIQE DO NOT HOLD AGAINST THE TRUE BODYBUILDERS THAT YOU ARE JELOUS OF! YOU ARE JELOUS OF US THATS WHY YOU SIT HERE AND TRY TO PORTRAY YOURSELF AS A STRONG LIFTER....YOU ARE NEITHER STRONG NOR A BODYBUILDR,,YOU LACK THE LEAN SIZE AND THEN YOU LACK THE SUPER STRENGTH THAT COME FROM LITTLE FELLAS THAT WEIGHT 170-180LB...SO YOU LOSE IN BOTH WORLDS,,YOU ARE WHAT WE CALL

A V E R A G E !

gh15 approved

jezus.

owned.
b

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #190 on: March 26, 2011, 10:52:47 PM »
OMG, I can't believe dipshit I mean Groink is still getting off to those that use steroids!

I disagree that Groinks girl is a full 100% mudshark. 50% mudshark no doubt. But 100% I just don't agree.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: March 26, 2011, 11:23:19 PM »

wut drugs did I take at 19...?

GH15?

edit: I was 20

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #192 on: March 27, 2011, 12:14:12 AM »

wut drugs did I take at 19...?

GH15?

edit: I was 20
Hi Swede

Naggash

• Getbig III

Alex23

« Reply #194 on: March 27, 2011, 12:40:01 AM »
, you actualy off gh for 12 days when you enjoy brushing your teeth in the morning just so you look at the way your arm and pec moves while you brushing your teeth ,,you enjoy lookin at your abs when doing it becauseeeeee ALL THE WATERRRRR IS GOING DOWN AND DROPPING,,,
gh15 approved

gh15, I'm actually on 10iu a day, uses an electric tooth brush and still enjoy myself watching my pec/delt move while the sonicare does her job..... my cock also solidly layed on the counter...

Where have I done wrong  ???

Xerxes

« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »
gh15, I'm actually on 10iu a day, uses an electric tooth brush and still enjoy myself watching my pec/delt move while the sonicare does her job..... my cock also solidly layed on the counter...

Where have I done wrong  ???

hey studex

what happened to your 5 days and then I'm leaving forever crap lol

and also, was the "shooting" a fake?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #196 on: March 27, 2011, 01:00:04 AM »
err no
Clearly getbig humor eludes you.
Your body looks like our resident midget.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2011, 01:14:34 AM »
Clearly getbig humor eludes you.
Your body looks like our resident midget.

I thought when saying "HI etc" it usually referred to someone posting under a false name to defend themselves or something said against them.

I've never seen a pic of Swede that resembles that pic though?

I was quite pale and hairless meh
Actually where has he been

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: March 27, 2011, 11:12:54 AM »
Swede is in prison

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #199 on: March 27, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
poor little fucker,,, in a country where the majority of the population are all over 6ft, the little midget will never be constipated again