Author Topic: AMERICA IS DEAD AND IS IN RIGOR MORTIS (so says America-hating idiots)  (Read 17221 times)

theonlyone

Re: AMERICA IS DEAD AND IS IN RIGOR MORTIS (so says America-hating idiots)
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2011, 04:23:39 AM »
 Ghetto

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: AMERICA IS DEAD AND IS IN RIGOR MORTIS
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2011, 05:56:43 AM »
Learn some English

Get the????? the the the the? why you say the???

grow some balls and accept that America is hated everywhere and you're gone!
you fucking tard, there is nothing wrong with what I wrote.  It's your shit that's hard to read here.

theonlyone

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2011, 06:46:19 AM »
you fucking tard, there is nothing wrong with what I wrote.  It's your shit that's hard to read here.

I'm suggesting you to take an English class. You suck at English! The only words you know are - the, shit and fucking...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
Who the hell are you to say me the Russian what to do? Isn't it you were going to visit Russia this April??? Never would ever an American tell me what to do. Never it been, never it ever happen... You are an American. No body likes America, no body!
Not true,  Russians love American business in there,  and you do exactly what we tell you punk bitch Russian.  Just as we told to fall apart in 1991.  No we tell you how to do business.

I know what goes there,  I have friends who live there 6-9 months a year.  So you can't bull shit here to much.   ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 08:45:13 AM »
So now you are spammin posters?  How weak are you?  Typical Russian with their force ratio tactics hahahahaha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 09:25:56 AM »
I'm suggesting you to take an English class. You suck at English! The only words you know are - the, shit and fucking...
Yes it's true, I am THE SHIT and do a lot Fucking... :D

theonlyone

« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 10:29:37 AM »
Not true,  Russians love American business in there,  and you do exactly what we tell you punk bitch Russian.  Just as we told to fall apart in 1991.  No we tell you how to do business.

I know what goes there,  I have friends who live there 6-9 months a year.  So you can't bull shit here to much.   ;D

Russians love to have Americans invest money only for then scam them and fool!
 You wouldn't last long with that attitude in Russia, just wouldn't. Watch your mouth when you come to Russia...You simpleton American

theonlyone

« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 11:04:56 AM »
Yes it's true, I am THE SHIT and do a lot Fucking... :D

You're the fucking shit
 Hope this helps

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 11:40:07 AM »
Russians love to have Americans invest money only for then scam them and fool!
 You wouldn't last long with that attitude in Russia, just wouldn't. Watch your mouth when you come to Russia...You simpleton American

I don't have to watch my mouth, my money watches it for me and my Russian lap dogs are happy to submit.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
Without s single shot fired at you, without one!!! Fuck yeah!

We already defeated Russia without a single shot being fired......read your history

theonlyone

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 11:55:35 AM »
I don't have to watch my mouth, my money watches it for me and my Russian lap dogs are happy to submit.

Is that your argument for the Russian racketeers? Pray God it didn't happen

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2011, 12:02:03 PM »
Ukraine is our brothers in blood. Ukraine, Belarus and their big brother Russia are all Slavic bothers! It were hard times in Russia during 1920 well yawn 1960 in Russia too, should Russia pay the damage to us???? Where the fuck your house keepers or whatever u called it....

thats why they all left your ass the first chance they got huh?

theonlyone

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 12:34:15 PM »

thats why they all left your ass the first chance they got huh?

All that Russian/Ukraine theater is to fool American mind, invest the money wrong and lose, long run baby, long run. No body cares for US

theonlyone

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2011, 12:53:28 PM »
 You all seem like quite from the different universe the mods and black clown that there are

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
Is that your argument for the Russian racketeers? Pray God it didn't happen
It's no argument, it's just the way it is in your little garden of lap dogs.

theonlyone

« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2011, 02:48:03 PM »
It's no argument, it's just the way it is in your little garden of lap dogs.

Russia is the biggest garden of alpha male dogs. It's Russia, what is your play Yankee? Facts!

Now I take a bet! You'll not post pics of your fat ass in Russia, you were going to visit this April. You take a bet? You are a Yankee that has no balls! You're no champion baby, school some Russian in Russia! Upload your video on youtube!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2011, 05:52:32 PM »
Russia is the biggest garden of alpha male dogs. It's Russia, what is your play Yankee? Facts!

Now I take a bet! You'll not post pics of your fat ass in Russia, you were going to visit this April. You take a bet? You are a Yankee that has no balls! You're no champion baby, school some Russian in Russia! Upload your video on youtube!
Hahahaah sounds like a mini melt down.  Touch a nerve eh?  Lol.

I told you your bull shit don't fly here, I got contacts in Russia, they tell me what's really up. And I was gonna visit in March not AprIl. 

theonlyone

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2011, 12:02:12 AM »
Hahahaah sounds like a mini melt down.  Touch a nerve eh?  Lol.

I told you your bull shit don't fly here, I got contacts in Russia, they tell me what's really up. And I was gonna visit in March not AprIl. 

You got contacts of some American losers in Russia, who don't belong to the country like the Great Russia is not for 1 %???? You didn't touch a nerve nor you can't control flying shit, it is that you can't take a blow. Your bubble soup country is exactly like your shit that fly from your mouth...

Ozmo. When you visit Russia then? We can play presidents - everybody control shit that is flying but are ok on camera....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2011, 09:03:53 AM »
You got contacts of some American losers in Russia, who don't belong to the country like the Great Russia is not for 1 %???? You didn't touch a nerve nor you can't control flying shit, it is that you can't take a blow. Your bubble soup country is exactly like your shit that fly from your mouth...

Ozmo. When you visit Russia then? We can play presidents - everybody control shit that is flying but are ok on camera....

Actually they are getting real good money to work there, teaching Russians about business.

As for the rest fo what you said.....  Seems like gibberish, maybe you should ask Hugo how to say it in proper English.

theonlyone

« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »
Actually they are getting real good money to work there, teaching Russians about business.

As for the rest fo what you said.....  Seems like gibberish, maybe you should ask Hugo how to say it in proper English.

I don't buy it! It's Russians do their big time business, pay real good money to Americans only then to collect more from the Russians who pay for the seminars of something...

"There are two woes in Russia - fools and roads!" That is a Russian saying.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2011, 09:50:44 AM »
I don't buy it! It's Russians do their big time business, pay real good money to Americans only then to collect more from the Russians who pay for the seminars of something...

"There are two woes in Russia - fools and roads!" That is a Russian saying.
sorry your second sentence doesn't make much sense other than to agree with what I told you earlier.

theonlyone

« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2011, 10:10:54 AM »
sorry your second sentence doesn't make much sense other than to agree with what I told you earlier.

You shouldn't have to be sorry, Life has else punished you, since you are an American

Yes that is a Russian saying, not American. Russian saying and can be only exchanged between Russians to have a good laugh. You are a Yankee and need to pay money for having it used unless you want video which are plenty of those on youtube when Russians make clowns out of Americans...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2011, 10:29:43 AM »
You shouldn't have to be sorry, Life has else punished you, since you are an American

Yes that is a Russian saying, not American. Russian saying and can be only exchanged between Russians to have a good laugh. You are a Yankee and need to pay money for having it used unless you want video which are plenty of those on youtube when Russians make clowns out of Americans...

When you end a series of words with a "!" it means it's a sentence.  So, "I don't buy it!" is your first sentence.  Go back and re- read then re- type your second sentence so it makes sense.  Or better yet go back to school and learn the language of the country that beat you with out firing a single shot so that when you post here you make sense.

And I was being sorry for you.

theonlyone

« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2011, 10:59:02 AM »
When you end a series of words with a "!" it means it's a sentence.  So, "I don't buy it!" is your first sentence.  Go back and re- read then re- type your second sentence so it makes sense.  Or better yet go back to school and learn the language of the country that beat you with out firing a single shot so that when you post here you make sense.

And I was being sorry for you.

Russians have Russian, Americans don't have their own language. There is no American language. You suck, nothing to be proud of.
 Obama is a KGB agent! Nice! Not only that but overall - AMERICA IS DEAD AND IS IN RIGOR MORTIS with out firing a sinlge shot at you....
 America is a land of Latinos and black people! Nothing to be proud of.

I'm being sorry for you! For your country that was a big experiment that has failed!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2011, 11:11:26 AM »

Russians have Russian, Americans don't have their own language. There is no American language. You suck, nothing to be proud of.
 Obama is a KGB agent! Nice! Not only that but overall - AMERICA IS DEAD AND IS IN RIGOR MORTIS with out firing a sinlge shot at you....
 America is a land of Latinos and black people! Nothing to be proud of.

I'm being sorry for you! For your country that was a big experiment that has failed!
well your racism betrays you my friend....you lost all your credibility.....now no one cares about what you say..you are now just a crazy person...so keep talking.....I hope not all Russians are as dumb as you are....keep exporting liquor..thats all Russians are good for...Everybody's life in Russia revolves around liquor and drinking....thats why you guys are all dropping dead over there from liver disease and alcoholism..instead of talking about America...you need to focus on that