Author Topic: Obama makes fun of his Nobel Prize  (Read 5641 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama makes fun of his Nobel Prize
« on: March 30, 2011, 10:43:16 AM »
Obama makes fun of his Nobel Prize
Washington Post ^ | March 30, 2011 | Stephen Stromberg

Not even President Obama can resist making fun of his Nobel Peace Prize. Speaking of Energy Secretary Steven Chu on Wednesday, the president pointed out that "he has a Nobel Prize in physics."

Then, off-script, Obama said, "He actually deserves his Nobel Prize." Chuckles.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ __________

Unreal.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Obama makes fun of his Nobel Prize
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »
Dude, that's hilarious... Everyone knew he didn't deserve to get the Nobel Peace prize when he did, but you don't turn that down man.

Obama was keepin' it real there.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 10:48:16 AM »
Haha good line by Obama.  Funny stuff. 
Abandon every hope...

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 10:50:33 AM »
Actually Obama just agreed with there 333...

Maybe you are not so different after all ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 10:51:58 AM »
Fuck that!  

If he were remotely humble and sensible, he would hve turned it down.  

I would love to see who was the second choice and what they did compared to Obama and see if it was worth it now to screw over that person just so some europeen guilt ridden white pieces of shit could feel better about themselves by giving obama another undeserved accolade.  

The arrogance and gaul of this disgusting pice of trash YOU VOTED FOR, knows no bounds.  

This really is unbelievable anda slap in the face to the nobel committee, as well a all people past and present who got that award, as well as all those deserving of the award who were passed over.  

Its not funny TU, its disgusting of Obama the traitor to say this.  But then again, Obama the treasonous bastard he is can do nything and get a pass from the guilt ridden white liberal establishment who explan away every horrible thing he does solely out of their overwhelmingwhite liberal guilt.

Screw that - obama is a disgusting piece of trash we cant get rid of soon enough in ths country.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:52:45 AM »

Yeah - its real funny he is making a mockery of this.    ::)  ::)   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »

Yeah its all shits ad giggles with obama.   

Fuck you whoever voted for this and still supports him.   You are as bad as him at this point. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 11:13:39 AM »
Yeah its all shits ad giggles with obama.   

Fuck you whoever voted for this and still supports him.   You are as bad as him at this point. 

Oh so now the Nobel Committee is some esteemed group to you?  Hahaha make up your mind.  Either the Nobel committee is legit or it's not.  When they gave Obama the award it was a joke, now he's joking around about it, it's something to be held in high regard. 

It never ceases to amaze me how often you are willing to change your viewpoint just to disagree with Obama.  It must really suck to not have any core principals other than "the opposite of what Obama is doing" 
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 11:14:44 AM »
The "Peace" prize has been a running joke for years now. Obama winning it was the icing on the cake. Not surprising that his lemming followers (kcballer) think it's a big joke.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 11:20:21 AM »
No, they gave him the award in good faith, admittedly not based upon past accomplishment, and he is already pissing on it, and even worse, making the entire process look like shit in that he kowingly accepted an aard he did not deserve and took away from someone more deserving.

Again - if you voted for obama and still support him - F U C K    Y O U  - you are as disgusting and appauling as him at this point.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 11:22:14 AM »
This is embarrassing both to our office of the presidency and the noble prize peeps.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2011, 11:27:30 AM »
Fuck that!   

I would love to see who was the second choice and what they did compared to Obama and see if it was worth it now to screw over that person just so some europeen guilt ridden white pieces of shit could feel better about themselves by giving obama another undeserved accolade. 

The arrogance and gaul of this disgusting pice of trash YOU VOTED FOR, knows no bounds. 

This really is unbelievable anda slap in the face to the nobel committee, as well a all people past and present who got that award, as well as all those deserving of the award who were passed over. 

Its not funny TU, its disgusting of Obama the traitor to say this.  But then again, Obama the treasonous bastard he is can do nything and get a pass from the guilt ridden white liberal establishment who explan away every horrible thing he does solely out of their overwhelmingwhite liberal guilt.

Screw that - obama is a disgusting piece of trash we cant get rid of soon enough in ths country.   

What about the Nobel Peace prize has anything to do with America?

How is it treacherous to make fun of it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »
This is embarrassing both to our office of the presidency and the noble prize peeps.

I am thinking of the person who did not get the award and how they must feel hearingObam joke about accepting this award when now even he acknowledges it was not warranted.

Again -I take nothing back I have ever said about this jerkoff aka Barry Soetoro.        

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »
Hahaha nice meltdown here by 333 it's so funny when he debates himself into a fervor.   :D
Abandon every hope...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 11:29:15 AM »
The funny part is that only this Stephen Stromberg guy is saying he did this.

I can't find it anywhere else through t3h g00glez.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 11:39:14 AM »
The funny part is that only this Stephen Stromberg guy is saying he did this.

I can't find it anywhere else through t3h g00glez.

Hahaha this is more 'sources' speculation by birthers media inc 333 will post anything and i mean anything and call it the truth if it's against Obama.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 11:42:19 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Hahaha this is more 'sources' speculation by birthers media inc 333 will post anything and i mean anything and call it the truth if it's against Obama.

Foot meet mouth.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »
Fuck that!  

Its not funny TU, its disgusting of Obama the traitor to say this.  But then again, Obama the treasonous bastard he is can do nything and get a pass from the guilt ridden white liberal establishment who explan away every horrible thing he does solely out of their overwhelmingwhite liberal guilt.

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »
Got to love Obama ad the crowd laughing like its all a big joke.   

Yeah real freaking funny.  ::)  ::)

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 11:45:40 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Foot meet mouth.

Hmm thats pretty good actually the man has a sence of humor

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2011, 11:45:55 AM »
Shut the fuck up, Blacken.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
Again - we shoud not see who was second in line and how they compare to obama and see if it was worth it to pass tem over now that obama thinks this is all a big joke.  

Again - whoever voted for this jerk and still supports him needs to chck themselves.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2011, 11:47:38 AM »
Hmm thats pretty good actually the man has a sence of humor

Sense of humor?   If this communist radical marxist muslim sleeper cell traitor POTUS had an ounce of humility he would have turned it down.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
Sense of humor?   If this communist radical marxist muslim sleeper cell traitor POTUS had an ounce of humility he would have turned it down.   
This is all ridiculous man...When you don't like a policy that's cool, but to say someone is a communist radical marxist muslim sleeper cell traitor, you lose your credibility.

You really should check your blood pressure... apparently this dude causes you all kinds of stress.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2011, 12:14:28 PM »
This is all ridiculous man...When you don't like a policy that's cool, but to say someone is a communist radical marxist muslim sleeper cell traitor, you lose your credibility.

You really should check your blood pressure... apparently this dude causes you all kinds of stress.

I just read Stanley Kurtzs' book caled "Radical in Chief"   - I stand by EVERYTHING I have ever said about obama.