Author Topic: one can quit bodybuilding, just eat 3-4 X / day and workout sporadicall instead  (Read 6558 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
to be involved in politics, study history and science, be calm and reflective , use no supplements and. yes,  still have ein good physique that shall last and serve well throughout life

evolve and see past the ignis fatuus

that must be why it's so easy to be commander in chief too

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Sporadically means how often?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I can train twice a week and maintain what I have.

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
drugs eh?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Sure. Eat minimal protein (under 100), a lot of carbs, workout couple days a week with some cardio here and there. no supplements no nothing.

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Sure. Eat minimal protein (under 100), a lot of carbs, workout couple days a week with some cardio here and there. no supplements no nothing.

A lot of carbs huh? You are a dumb sack of cow shit.

Carbs are good in the right amount.. maybe 300g per day with 150g protein. Excess carbs convert to fat u stupid tub of fromunda cheese.

Get aids and die you smelly cum cloth, I hate you and stop disrupting my threads with your stupid rehashed insults.

SolidJay

• Getbig II
This is achievable, but you cant have fast food. Have water with clean food and no bs food.
Not only will you be decent looking, but not turn to those working out 24/7 fags.
A test cycle here and there wont hurt either.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
A lot of carbs huh? You are a dumb sack of cow shit.

Carbs are good in the right amount.. maybe 300g per day with 150g protein. Excess carbs convert to fat u stupid tub of fromunda cheese.

Get aids and die you smelly cum cloth, I hate you and stop disrupting my threads with your stupid rehashed insults.
Yea for sure you know much more about fat convertion than me. from experience i guess.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Sporadically means how often?

I mean short and different kind of trainings, cardio one day, deadlift another, shoulder another, and so forth, but pretty much train something almost everyday.

SolidJay

• Getbig II
This is logical way to go Rami.
Im a believer of this.

io856

you would still be building muscle

e.g.

I can train twice a week and maintain what I have.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
you would still be building muscle

e.g.

Fullbody routines I guess...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
true. eating the "bbing way" is complete nonsense and maintenance of muscle is very easy with training sporadical. thats why i think its hilarious some people here train twice a day, why would you

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
true. eating the "bbing way" is complete nonsense and maintenance of muscle is very easy with training sporadical. thats why i think its hilarious some people here train twice a day, why would you

Because they lack confidence and they don't have a life.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
For health purposes, lower your protein intake and up your carbs not to the stupid numbers the fatlard "mahg" thinks (he knows shit about bbing, only to fuck pigs and carry his mom around on his back).
Anyway, calories will be basically the same 1grm protein=1grm carb=4 cals.

"You can always be thinner, look better"

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

The only thing that can be achieved through taking care of such minor details as advocated in the "bodybuilding lifestyle" is maybe getting to your genetic potential a little faster when you first start out. Most of the time this minor advantage is however eaten up entirely by screwing up an essential rule.

In the long run it means asolutely nothing, waste of time, energy, and joy of life.

Tito24

• Getbig V
The only thing that can be achieved through taking care of such minor details as advocated in the "bodybuilding lifestyle" is maybe getting to your genetic potential a little faster when you first start out. Most of the time this minor advantage is however eaten up entirely by screwing up an essential rule.

In the long run it means asolutely nothing, waste of time, energy, and joy of life.

bingo

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Bodybuilding.. i don't know how to quit you.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
eating the "bbing way" is only nessesary if you are on steroids. because your protein synthesis will be alot higher.

for a natural trainer 4 meals a day is fine. throw in a protein shake after a workout if you want.

why waste your life on training and forcefeeding anyways right. what's so funny about lifting weights up and down. face it it's fucking boring.  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
agree, havign muscles is nice but some forget theres more in life than forcefeeding and staying weekends at home to Growwww grrrrrrrrrrr

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Fullbody routines I guess...

Yes, workout takes no more than 45min not including warm ups.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Yes, workout takes no more than 45min not including warm ups.
Im interested in trying fullbody workouts mainly for depleting myself before a high carb day..just experiment you know.

What would be a sample fullbody workout?

Tito24

• Getbig V
warm ups are for pussies

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Im interested in trying fullbody workouts mainly for depleting myself before a high carb day..just experiment you know.

What would be a sample fullbody workout?

Might look something like this

Heavy BP (brd, rev bnd)

a1) Weighted Chins
a 2) Trap Bar Deads
a3) Rotation Chops
B1) Alt DB Incline
B2) Elevated Bulg spilt Squat
B3) Pull Throughs or GH raise

Close grip bench
Hammer curls

Not an exact but a basic template.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
This is achievable, but you cant have fast food. Have water with clean food and no bs food.
Not only will you be decent looking, but not turn to those working out 24/7 fags.
A test cycle here and there wont hurt either.

you can have anything you want,,

1. training should be 45 min or less and very intense ,,if you talk when you in gym then you are nto bodybuild but come for social activity,,

2. you can eat anything,,as said before ,,,you can wake up eat fuckin sugar pine apple,,bananas,,cereal anything you desire,,you can eat your first protien even 2 hour after waking up,,wont change a damn thing,, AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON DRUGS SUCH AS TRENBLONA ACE,,GH,,TESTOSTERONA MASTERONA ETC,,

3. the reason fellas are going to gym 2 time a day and many do it 5 times a week or 6 time a week is because....usually when you are hormonized and spend so much money on the stuff,,and look your best ,,and walk around 7-8% 200+ lb and look tight and wide and quality 30lb more than your weight,,and you fellas know exactly what sculpted look im talking about....usually when you look like that YOU WANNA SHOW IT OFF TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE,,AND WHERE DO YOU SHOW IT OFF BEST?? youg ot that right my friends,,you show it off best IN THE FREAKIN GYMNASIUM where all the whores are looking for weekly dates,,where all the perma bulkers walk around with their nonesense 18 inch chunky arms due to little dianabol they been taking for a while,,you go there to show off you are better! to show off you are a statue of a man they will never be ,,you go FOR ATTENTION ,,even if you compete you do the exact same thing,,you go to show you are the best and you utilized the hormones better than them ,,and ofcourse that you have a beach body to dream for,,, thts why people go to the gym a lot..thats the main reason

in reality you can go to gym 3-4 times a week and progress very well in bodybuild,,i do believe that when preping you need to be in gym 5 times a week for weight training due to the type of hormones you are on and the fact they make you absolitly invinsible if legit,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel