Author Topic: Lee Priest - I beleive his claims!  (Read 31814 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest - I beleive his claims!
« on: April 02, 2011, 06:45:11 PM »
I know he claims to only use "2ccs of deca and 2ccs of parabolan"  for 8 week bulking, then clen/winny/colva for 6 weeks of cutting...

His doses may be higher, maybe he uses 2 ccs of deca every 3 days, etc...  But why would he lie about not using test?  what would he gain from lying about that?

Shit, he has talked about his gay father, his contracts, on and on...   I can see about lying about doses, but why lie about no test?  Lots of pros back in the 70s used deca/primo/dbol cycles and looked amazing.
you are gay.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: I believe Lee Priest!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 06:49:46 PM »
I believe that Lee believes his lies.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
i even asked him how much money he makes and he told me.   so why would he lie about test?   I do not see any gain in doing so.
you are gay.

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 07:05:30 PM »
i even asked him how much money he makes and he told me.   so why would he lie about test?   I do not see any gain in doing so.

People like to minimize how significant of a role drugs play. 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »
there's an easy way to tell if Lee is lying....if his lips are moving, he's lying

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 07:08:31 PM »
I know he claims to only use "2ccs of deca and 2ccs of parabolan"  for 8 week bulking, then clen/winny/colva for 6 weeks of cutting...

His doses may be higher, maybe he uses 2 ccs of deca every 3 days, etc...  But why would he lie about not using test?  what would he gain from lying about that?

Shit, he has talked about his gay father, his contracts, on and on...   I can see about lying about doses, but why lie about no test?  Lots of pros back in the 70s used deca/primo/dbol cycles and looked amazing.

I dont know, maybe for the same reason he got a face tatoo???

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
yeah, maybe he does it for attention?

But it is widely rumored that Arnold did primo/deca/dbol cycles and it seemed to work ok for him.     All the internet "Gurus" just yell the same mantra 'you need test' bullshit, but clearly many have done it pretty sucessfully without it.
you are gay.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 07:41:07 PM »
there's an easy way to tell if Lee is lying....if his lips are moving, he's lying

Haha. It's funny cuz it's true.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 07:53:11 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 08:09:57 PM »
yeah, maybe he does it for attention?

But it is widely rumored that Arnold did primo/deca/dbol cycles and it seemed to work ok for him.     All the internet "Gurus" just yell the same mantra 'you need test' bullshit, but clearly many have done it pretty sucessfully without it.

Arnold could make at least 1-2 million dollars just by selling info on what stack he used to use....that info would be worth more than gold...guys would be masturbating at the opportunity to know the stack of the great Arnold

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 08:15:34 PM »

Arnold could make at least 1-2 million dollars just by selling info on what stack he used to use....that info would be worth more than gold...guys would be masturbating at the opportunity to know the stack of the great Arnold

are you kidding?  If Arnold posted his cycle on the boards, everyone would flame him, telling him he is doing it all wrong!!   They would say he needed nolva/caber/ on and on,   they would say he needed test, and they would tear him a new one for no PCT.   

you are gay.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 08:19:07 PM »
I would like to defend lee priest here, when he made those statements he did a huge thing. Up until that time most of the public believed bodybuilders were natural. When he told the truth he opened the eyes for many young men, including me. I think he did a good thing. Did he have to tell exaclty the amounts he did, No! why should he??, its none of anyones' business. The fact that he told us that pharmcueticals are involved in the sport and he uses them awoke a lot of people. We didnt need it pin pointed down to the exact amounts, just the admission from one guy, and he did that and I think it was incredibly brave and it did a lot of good.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 08:22:11 PM »
I think Liar Priest lies because he wants everyone to believe that he is some genetic god, and that if everyone was using the little ammount of gear that he uses no one would be as good. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 08:29:06 PM »
 I believe Lee Priest is a liar

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 08:37:35 PM »
I think Liar Priest lies because he wants everyone to believe that he is some genetic god, and that if everyone was using the little ammount of gear that he uses no one would be as good. 

Bingo

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »
I believe Liar Priest!!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »

no this isnt true, you have to remember Lee said this a long long time ago, when most of the public didnt even know what steroids were. He was trying to wave a flag but not everyone got it. He was just trying to be as honest as he thought the public would accept at the time.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 09:40:09 PM »
I believe Lee Priest is a drug abusing midget with ugly tattoos.

Heavy_Hitter

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 10:05:12 PM »
Here is the thing. You gotta guy who does not live a "moderate" life.

1. He likes girls to piss and shit on him!

2. He has a facial

3. He has a big mouth and tells it like it is (in his own world), and has ruined his success.

4. He cheated on his wife (Kathy) then abandoned her leaving her with almost no money!

People who do these things are mentally "extremists" they are addicted to attention, they are addicted to being "different", they are addicted to lies. Simply, the guy is an addict, nothing he does is in moderation from drug use to the lies that come out of his mouth. I would believe it from almost anyone else but a guy like him.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 12:01:03 AM »
I would like to defend lee priest here, when he made those statements he did a huge thing. Up until that time most of the public believed bodybuilders were natural. When he told the truth he opened the eyes for many young men, including me. I think he did a good thing. Did he have to tell exaclty the amounts he did, No! why should he??, its none of anyones' business. The fact that he told us that pharmcueticals are involved in the sport and he uses them awoke a lot of people. We didnt need it pin pointed down to the exact amounts, just the admission from one guy, and he did that and I think it was incredibly brave and it did a lot of good.

hey retard,, i got some news for you ,, liar priest never revealed anything and never will reveal anything,,liar priest is a very sick fella ,,sick in both the head and body much more than you know or will know if it is up to him,, liar priest not only used testosterona but used alot of it among other many many hormornes that he use to this day only older age.... ,,

the reality is that if you had a clue about anything you would know that the individual who REALLY OPEN THE PUBLIC EYE especialy bodybuild and lifters to whates going on is GH15 ,,this is who opened the eyes of everyone,,why dont you go back to first posting abotu murderer which i did about 5-6 years back when everyone was swimming in mexicana land under the radar,,i revealed everything slowly i went through everything from operations mexicano bust to operations raw deal ,,i explain how and why and the reason and i revealed truths that never been reavealed by any ANY bodybuilder,,i went into details with out risking the most importanto individuals to us which are our cookers and our suppliers,, i made it all easy to understand with english for the autistic kid among you to understand too,,

liar priest helped with nothing,,that mother fucker stilol think about money and only abotu money but he is out of it,,that fucker see only $$$ asnd what there is for him to gain ,,he is abuser and not only of hormones but a lot more than hormones,,

for yoru information friend,,the waitress in your hibachii suchi restaurant that you will eat tonight in ...she will always think bodybuilders are hard work annd all natural with protien powder,,she will never change until you sit there on the hibachi grill next to keyomi tooshiba while he cook and throw the shrimp in the air ...and actually explain it to her how it really is,,but guess what friend ,, even after you explain her how bodybuild truly is she will wave if off and ask you to train her because she need to lose 30 lb ,,the public dont know shit,,

gh15 personaly made BODYBUILDERS GOOLIBLE ONES UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS ,,I RAISED A BIG PART OF GENERATION OF NEW BODYBUILDRS THAT WERE KIDS BACK THEN ALL 15 -15 -17 -19 NOW THEY ARE IN MID 20S....THEY ALL KNOW HOW IT IS AND WHAT IT TAKES AND MANY OF THEM BECAME CHAMPIONS AND LOCAL SHOW WINNERS AND FEW EVEN COMPETE FOR PRO CARDS TODAY ,,I EVEN HELPED MY FELLOW PROFESSIONALS ,,

so dont mention that scambag liar priest with his greedy shitty lies,,that fucker hurt many people includign his own fuckin women in life,,but thats not the issue ,,the issue is HE IS A LIAR AND HIS TIME IS OUT,,HE HAS NO MORE BODYBUILDING IN THE HIGH COMPETETIVE LEVEL SO NOW ITS TIME TO WHO KNOWS....MAYBE OPEN A TATOO SHOP

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 01:08:47 AM »
HI GH15 I'VE BEEN F0LL0WING Y0UR P0STS LATELY. BIG FAN. CAN Y0U D0 ME A FAV0R. I'D LIKE Y0UR C0MMENT 0N MY PICS. WHERE I NEED T0 IMPR0VE AND S0 0N. I'M 20 YEARS 0LD 5 11 183-185 LBS IN THE M0RNING AT AB0UT 8-10 PERCENT B0DY FAT. I'VE BEEN TRAINING SINCE I WAS 17 AND STARTED AT 150 LBS. I'M ALS0 NATURAL AND D0 N0T TAKE ANY H0RM0NES 0R ANY TYPE 0F DRUGS WHAT S0 EVER. MY ARM MEASUREMENTS ARE 16.8-17 INCHES DEPENDING  0N THE TIME 0F THE DAY. MY CHEST I HAVEN'T MEASURED YET. MY SH0ULDERS ARE MY STR0NGEST PART I W0ULD SAY. LEG MEASURMENTS ARE AB0UT 25 INCHES RIGHT N0W.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/12/25/22666121/gallerypic/1hxFWItUnjeeFiNpakzhqUAUS7OLs027.jpeg
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/12/25/22666121/gallerypic/175yxpzVVlz8tE3hOqs0rKaYKDts069.jpeg
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/12/25/22666121/gallerypic/1625pXZEPuYmyPqp79FTZ8gTZ7BVc41053.jpeg

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 01:17:02 AM »
lee moves, lee lies, simple as that
MIRAGETROPIN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 01:24:34 AM »
press 1 for hormona alert, this kid is jucing...
MIRAGETROPIN

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »
press 1 for hormona alert, this kid is jucing...

N0 I'M N0T. BUT EVERY0NE D0ES ACCUSE ME 0F JUICING L0L. I HAVE S0ME ACNE 0N MY BACK AND SH0ULDERS T00 AND PE0PLE C0ME UP T0 ME AND ASK ME IF IT'S FR0M NEEDLE SH0TS.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2011, 01:37:28 AM »
if you are not jucing you should start using right now...would answer good being so low on bf...but i think those vitamin pills you are popping are really d-bol though...your are easy 8% bf not 10
MIRAGETROPIN