Author Topic: Upcoming Marvel and DC movies  (Read 500274 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Upcoming Marvel and DC movies
« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2013, 11:00:38 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=73819

ZERO DARK THIRTY's Chris Pratt Cast As GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY's 'Star-Lord'

Deadline reports that Chris Pratt will play 'Star-Lord' in James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy. He beat co-star Joel Edgerton and the likes of Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston to nab this lead role. The actor recently bulked up considerably in order to play one of the heroic Navy Seals in Academy Award nominated movie Zero Dark Thirty. He also impressed critics as 'Scott Hatteberg' in Moneyball and has tacked comedy in the likes of Parks and Recreation, The Five-Year Engagement and Movie 43.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: February 16, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheAlexLynch/news/?a=74008

THE DARK KNIGHT Actor Chin Han Joins The Cast Of ARROW

Chin Han is no stranger to the world of DC Comics. Previously, he has portrayed 'Lau' in the highly praised film, The Dark Knight, You may recognize him as he also had a role as 'Sun Feng' in Contagion. However, Han will be heading from Gotham to Starling City in a recurring role.

Deadline notes that he will play Frank Chen. He's described as "a successful businessman and old friend of the Queen family." They also note that he is a member of 'The Undertaking', the mysterious group led by Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman). We don't know much more than that, but this character is sure to stir up some trouble for the Queens.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #227 on: February 16, 2013, 09:08:02 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=74024

MAN OF STEEL: General Zod's Chest Emblem Revealed

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #228 on: February 16, 2013, 10:29:00 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Wolvie09/news/?a=74263

GAME OF THRONES' Peter Dinklage Joins X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

The cast for X-Men: Days of Future Past is big as it is, because we will see a lot of actors from the original trilogy in this one, as well as some of the cast from First Class. But, since there are other roles to be filled, you can add one more name to the list -- Peter Dinklage, from the great HBO series Game of Thrones. Director Bryan Singer posted this on his official Twitter account:

X-Men: Days of Future Past is based on a classic comic book storyline, which deals "with a dystopian alternative future in which mutants are incarcerated in internment camps." The arc also features the Sentinels, who rule the United States. Bryan Singer is directing the film, with Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Anna Paquin, Shawn Ashmore, Ellen Page and Peter Dinklage starring in the upcoming sequel.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #229 on: February 16, 2013, 10:56:24 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=74236

More From Bryan Singer On X-MEN: DOFP; Reveals Richard Nixon Will Be A Character

We've already heard quite a bit from Bryan Singer regarding X-Men: Days Of Future Past, though the director is always careful enough not to spill TOO many details. Such is the case with his latest interview with Collider, but he does drop one or two new tidbits. About the shoot time-frame, Singer says: “I start shooting April 15th in Montreal, probably until October," followed by, "It’s a big movie. It’ll be the biggest movie I’ve ever made.” As for the movie's timeline, we already heard that part of the story would be set in the '70s and Singer confirms this, adding, “Richard Nixon’s in it, that’ll be an interesting casting choice… There’ll also be some more science-fiction-type aspects to the story and, without giving it away, some technology that we haven’t seen yet in the X-Men universe.” Just use better makeup than they did on Watchmen and it'll be fine! He doesn't reveal whether any more cast members from his previous X-movies will return, but says he got the impression that everyone he has spoken to about it was "kind of excited to come back".

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: February 16, 2013, 11:42:45 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74286

Peter Dinklage To Play Main Antagonist In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Variety has learned that Golden Globe winner, Peter Dinklage will be the main antagonist in X-Men: Days of Future Past. When news broke last night, many suggested that Dinklage would be playing Puck, a member of Alpha Flight with ties to Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) Canadian past. However, Variety reports (below) that Dinklage will be playing a villain, not a hero, ruling out Puck. My own personal suggestion was that Dinklage would be playing Sugar Man, a prominent villain in many alternate dimension X-Men tales. Other theories are that he'll be mocapping the Sentinels or that he'll be playing Boliver Trask, the creator of the mechanical giants (I doubt it will be Trask as he was previously played by Bill Duke in X-Men: The Last Stand). We'll have more news as the story develops.

"It is unknown at this time what character Dinklage would be playing but sources have told Variety it would be the main antagonist."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: February 16, 2013, 11:45:23 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=74295

Bryan Singer Talks X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST, Says He'll "Correct A Few Things"

Speaking with Hit Fix while promoting Jack The Giant Slayer, director Bryan Singer yet again talks about his upcoming sequel X-Men: Days Of Future Past, which begins shooting in April. He reiterates prior comments on the follow-up to 2011's First Class using technology never used before in an X-Men film, and he also confirms that we'll see characters, story, etc. that we have yet to see in the franchise. In fact, Singer says that Days Of Future Past is more of its own thing than a sequel. "This movie's gonna be not only quite epic, 'Days of Future Past,' but it also takes place in completely different times than the 'X-Men' movies have taken place. There'll be new technology, new things we haven't seen before in 'X-Men' films. Certain characters and certain story and certain drama that hasn't be done yet, so it's not so much sequel. It's more of its own kinda thing."

One of the most criticized aspects of the X-Men franchise is the number of continuity issues, and while an excellent film, First Class didn't really help in that area. When asked if Days Of Future Past will be a reset of sorts for the series, Singer lets slip that, "I'll be able to correct a few things."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: February 17, 2013, 12:00:26 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JakeLester/news/?a=74322

The Rock Talks HERCULES; Says He's Not Doing LOBO

MTV caught up with The Rock recently to chat about his upcoming movie Snitch. While talking about the film he was asked about Hercules where he said it's been a passion project of his ever since he came to Hollywood. He was also asked if he is still attached to play Lobo, to which he answered he is not. Check out the video.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2013, 12:24:55 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=74675

New Behind The Scenes Image From THE WOLVERINE Released

While it doesn't reveal anything about the movie, director James Mangold has Tweeted a brand new behind the scenes image from The Wolverine which offers up a look at the stunning locations we can expect to see in the X-Men: The Last Stand sequel.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/news/ni47965964

'Amazing Spider-Man 2': Chris Cooper to Play Green Goblin

Chris Cooper has signed on to play Norman Osborn in Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for Columbia Pictures. The character of Osborn is pivotal in the franchise because he is the alter ego of the Green Goblin, which was played by Willem Dafoe in the original Spider-Man movies. It is unclear whether Cooper will make his villainous turn in this film or in a sequel. Osborn starts out as a mentor to the superhero before turning bad. The film stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone as the webslinger and his love interest.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2013, 10:52:26 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=74827

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Cleveland Filming Spots Indicate Action Scenes

Contrary to reports that filming for Captain America: The Winter Soldier was pushed back to June, Frank Grillo, who plays the villainous Crossbones, may have reaffirmed, yesterday, what Falcon actor Anthony Mackie revealed last month: principal photography will kick off on April 1st. With directors Joe and Anthony Russo shooting the Marvel sequel primarily in their hometown, Cleveland, Ohio, a couple of their scouted locations may have been outed. According to Twitter sources, Captain America: The Winter Soldier will film an “epic chase scene on the famous Cleveland [Memorial] Shoreway,” in addition to, “scenes in [one of] Cleveland’s largest bank vaults.” If these locations have been locked-in and Cleveland is doubling for New York City, as Marvel achieved with The Avengers last year, it seems the “Political Thriller” will feature bank robbery action scenes.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Stan will start prepping for Captain America: The Winter Soldier devotedly, considering his finale performance for the Broadway play Picnic was last Sunday. However, Stan told BlackBook that the live show provided an early start. “It became a great challenge to want to get into shape [for Picnic], but it coincides with [The Winter Soldier], where I have to be in shape. So, why not kill two birds with one stone?” When pressed about always being into comics, Stan admitted, “No. I didn’t know about comic books. We didn’t have comic books where I was growing up. I just discovered [them] now. I needed to become familiar with them, at least this story,” the actor added, referring to Ed Brubaker’s ‘Winter Soldier’ storyline. Also, after ending his Picnic run, Stan was greeted outside the theatre by fans, two of whom flaunted their Bucky and Captain America bears. “He took a normal photo with Captain Ameribear,” the fan writes. “[Stan] Then said, ‘Wait! This is what I’m going to do in Winter Soldier’ and choked the bear. It was amazing!”

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=75101

Halle Berry Confirms Her Return As Storm In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

With multiple actors from the original X-Men trilogy set to reprise their roles in the next installment of the franchise, Days Of Future Past, one of the most frequently asked questions was if Halle Berry would be returning as Storm in the Bryan Singer-directed sequel to 2011's First Class. The actress recently said that she would likely reprise the role, despite Singer not sounding entirely certain about it. Now, speaking with Black Tree TV while promoting The Call, Berry confirms that she will indeed be back as Ororo Munroe. "Yeah. I'm excited too. The fans really love Storm, and so I'm really happy that it's worked out that way. No matter what my part will be or won't be, to be a part of that is always a good thing. I love it." Halle Berry joins an already impressive ensemble cast.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 04, 2013, 05:13:12 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=75140

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2: Mary Jane Watson Is A Waitress; Upside Down Car Dropped (Video)

Shailene Woodley, who is playing Mary Jane Watson, is on The Amazing Spider-Man 2 set today dressed as a waitress. Also, they filmed a stunt that involved a car being hung upside down, and dropped on a taxi.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: March 04, 2013, 09:13:08 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=75110

10 Cameos For The CW's ARROW

With a focus on realism, The CW's Arrow has treated viewers to a number of cameos from DC Comics characters on its way to becoming the networks most watched show. Here's ten characters perfect for future guest spots.

The CW's Arrow is a bona fide hit and is the network's most watched show. Naturally, the leads are showrunner interpretations of DC Comics character Green Arrow and supporting characters based on Black Canary and Merlyn. Only sixteen episodes in, we've already been treated to a host of DC Comics characters such as Deathstroke, Deadshot, China White, Yao Fei, Manhunter, Firebug, Huntress, Count Vertigo, Roy Harper and many more. It may seem like Arrow is burning through non-powered DC characters faster than Batman burns through sidekicks but there's still plenty of characters who could drop by Starling City for a visit.

The Question
Once upon a time, Vic Sage fans were the hardcore of the hardcore but an exceptional run on the animated Justice League Unlimited show put him in the spotlight as a paranoid, Mulder-esque loner who sees conspiracies everywhere (Aglets anyone?). Fans of JLU might not know that his romantic ties to The Huntress go beyond the JLU and are firmly rooted in comic book lore. That's significant as most fans know that Green Arrow and Black Canary are all but fated to end up together and Sage would be a nice consolation prize for a heartbroken Helena (Think Éowyn of TLOTR who loses Aragorn to Arwen but finds love in Aragorn-clone, Faramir). Through The Question, the door is also opened to such characters as Richard Dragon, Lady Shiva and Aristotle Rodor.

Sportsmaster
Another character that's seen a sudden rise in fame thanks to animation. An incredibly lame character suddenly became pretty badass in Young Justice. Writers often look for challenges and I can't think of a bigger challenge than making Sportsmaster look cool. The writing team has already shown that they're not afraid to take a risk, previously tackling the incredibly campy Royal Flush Gang.

Katana
Tatsu Yamashiro is at the forefront of DC Comics right now with a new solo series and central spot on Geoff Johns' Justice League of America team. Johns recently wrote the "Dead To Rights' episode on the show and he wrote the JSA episode of Smallville. We're probably still a ways away from seeing such things in Arrow but the show is already heavily vested with martial-arts practitioners so a katana-weilding female samurai would fit right in.

Black Spider
Sometimes thought to be DC's answer to Spider-Man, Black Spider was a 1976 creation from Spidey writer Gerry Conway who had a drug habit that was so bad, he knocked over a drug store and killed the owner who he realized was his own father after he came out of his drug-induced haze. Upon realizing what he had done, Eric Needham swore vengeance on the drug trade and became a costumed vigilante. However, his methods were too ruthless and eventually he ran afoul of Batman and morphed into a full-fledged villain. With the prominence of the drug Vertigo in Arrow, his story could easily be reworked to fit the show.

Nightwing
Frequent visitors know I make no effort to hide my love of the character! The DC Trinity are out according to the showrunners but does that include sidekicks and proteges? Probably so, I'd wager the entire Bat-family is off the table (although we did get a Bludhaven reference) but I'm still going to stomp for my man Grayson. As I always say, it's a great way to have Batman without actually having Batman and Richard has ties to just about every nook and cranny in the DC universe.

Hush
Another way to have Batman without actually having Batman, but in this case, it's more like having Bruce Wayne without actually having Bruce Wayne. We're probably still two or more seasons away from a character so closely mired in the Batman mythos but Hush is a character on the outer fringes of that inner circle (moreso than say a Riddler or Penguin) making him a more ideal choice.

Wildcat
At this juncture, Ted Grant would probably be a tricky character to weave into the show. The character has deep ties to Black Canary and through her, Green Arrow. Primarily, the brawler is Black Canary's trainer and one of the biggest influences upon her developing into one of DC's premiere martial artists.

Onomatopoeia
A creation of Kevin Smith and Phil Hester back in 2002, this deranged killer hunts costume vigilantes for sport while maintaining a normal civilian life as a loving husband and father. His family has no clue about his murderous activities in his double-life. He keeps trophies of his victims in a private shrine room and holds empty spaces for the two characters he's infatuated with, Batman and Green Arrow.

Ted Kord
Can we please get some love for the original Blue Beetle (second actually)? At this point, after repeated tries, the Jaime Reyes experiment is a bit of a failure, right (lets see if Vibe fares any better)? Despite numerous tries, the character simply can't carry a solo title but imagine the fervor if Ted Kord returned....A cameo spot on Arrow would go a long way towards helping that come about.

Natas
It's entirely possible that an appearance from Natas is in the works already. The master martial artist is most prominently known for training Deathstroke and being one of the many, quasi-evil residents of Nanda Parbat which was mentioned by Malcolm Merlyn in the last episode of Arrow. Is Natas the person who trained Malcolm? Did Natas train Manu Bennett's Slade Wilson? Would make a neat ending circle for some of the show's revolving mysteries.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=75476

Joss Whedon Confirms Agent Coulson Is Returning From The Dead In S.H.I.E.L.D.

From previous interviews, we knew Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg) would be the lead of ABC's S.H.I.E.L.D. show but we didn't know how showrunners Maurissa Tancharoen, Joss,Jed, Jeffrey Bell and Jeph Loeb would accomplish this seeing as how Coulson died at the hands of Loki (Tom Hiddleston) in The Avengers. With the show taking place after the climatic battle with the Chituari in NYC many theorized that Coulson would be seen in flashback, that he was really a robot, a Skrull shape-shifter or something else equally outlandish. Well S.H.I.E.L.D. executive producer Joss Whedon told the crowd at SXSW that Coulson is in fact returning from the dead.

“I’ll tell you guys this, Heimlich,” Whedon joked, before effectively clamming up about the show. “I can’t talk about it,” he admitted, but said that he did bring Coulson back from the dead for the ABC drama. “Yes. For realsies.”

Now that it's established that Coulson really did die in The Avengers and that Fury didn't lie to the other Avengers, the question now is HOW does Coulson come back from the dead? There are a number of items and methods that this could be used to accomplish this in the pages of Marvel Comics but the vast majority of such devices have yet to be presented in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

And for anyone still doubting, Agent Coulson himself, Clark Gregg is spreading the news on twitter.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: March 15, 2013, 05:15:25 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=75592

Mary Jane And Gwen Stacy Meet In Video From Set Of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

Following pictures, a video from the set of The Amazing Spider-Man sequel captures Emma Stone and Shailene Woodley filming a scene involving their characters, Gwen Stacy and MJ, first time meeting.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: March 15, 2013, 05:30:02 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/scifimediazone/news/?a=75505

AQUAMAN: Greg Beeman on Directing Mercy Reef

Back in 2006, director/producer Greg Beeman, who had been a part of Smallville from the beginning and was getting ready to move on to NBC's Heroes, helmed the Aquaman pilot Mercy Reef. He reflects on that effort in this interview excerpt.

Along with Al Gough and Miles Millar, Greg Beeman was one of the defining voices of Smallville, doing his part to enrich the journey of Clark Kent from angst-ridden teenager to his eventual destiny as Superman. And while in 2006 the producer/ director left Smallville to segue over to NBC and Tim Kring’s drama Heroes, he did manage to squeeze in the directing of the $7 million Aquaman pilot, Mercy Reef,which seemed destined to go to series, though it ultimately did not. Particularly noteworthy about the pilot is that it saw Justin Hartley in the role of Arthur Curry, prior to his being cast as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow on Smallville. Several years ago, Voices From Krypton editor Ed Gross sat down with Beeman for an exclusive interview to discuss the making of the pilot.

VOICES FROM KRYPTON: Overall, what’s your feeling about having directed the Aquaman pilot?

GREG BEEMAN: It was a very good experience shooting it. The three big action sequences were the most challenging, particularly in making it feel like it was a cousin to Smallville while at the same time coming up with a different look from that show. We did that with a Caribbean, warm, Miami look, which I thought was successful. I really like the cast that we came up with; they were very appealing. It was a very difficult shoot as you can imagine. Even though it was a pretty healthy budget for TV, it was difficult to accomplish all of that water work and all of that special effects work, but it was fun.

VOICES FROM KRYPTON: You mentioned three action sequences that were challenging. What were they and what was particularly challenging about them?

BEEMAN: The first sequence had this mythic quality, which was really exciting. I’ll tell you the truth, for the first sequence, which is the plane flying with the little boy and the mother in the Bermuda Triangle, I didn’t have a script for a long time. I was given an outline for that sequence, which was in December, and I started working on the storyboards immediately, presupposing what was going to be written. It was sort of a classic movie opening, I thought. It had elements of The Lion King, which I really loved, in the climax of that opening scene where he’s lifted up out of the water by the whales.

VOICES FROM KRYPTON: It’s a pretty amazing and intense sequence.

BEEMAN: It also had the plane underwater. I love that kind of stuff, it’s really fun. Basically we had the chassi of a plane that was on a gigantic crane. We were in a swimming pool that was about 18-feet deep. Essentially when I yelled “Action,” they would lower the plane in the water and fill it up. I thought the D.P. did a great job of lighting it and we were referencing Titanic with the lights flickering. It was pretty amazing watching that plane on camera actually filling up with water every take. But one thing that I hadn’t really thought about before we got into it was hypothermia. Even if water is heated to 80-degrees, which I think is how warm the water we were in was heated to, it’s still lower than body temperature. When you’re in it all day long, it’s going to have an effect on your cast. The poor actress who was playing Aquaman’s mother had no body fat on her and she was freezing. When she was telling him to get out, she was shivering so hard. We’d already done four or five takes and between every take it would take 10 minutes to lift the plane out of the water again. She gave me this look which was like, “I’m going to do exactly what you want, and if you ask for one more take I’m going to kill you!” She did a great job with it.

VOICES FROM KRYPTON: How did Justin handle the water?

BEEMAN: Our very first day was him in a pool sort of on a bungee chord that was designed to pull him very quickly through the water. We had a gigantic blue screen in the pool, so we could use it for whatever shots we wanted of him swimming later. We probably did 60 or 80 takes of various swimming – swim left, swim right, swim over the camera, swim under the camera. But by the end of the first day in the water, he went to the hospital because his eyes were lacerated with chlorine; he couldn’t open his eyes. He spent like 14 hours in a chlorinated pool and his eyes were swollen shut. We had a couple of days off after that and we never had that problem again, but on that whole show, Al and Miles and I would constantly turn to each other and say, “What have we gotten ourselves in to?” Because it was just so big and we were trying to figure out how we were going to do this on a series.

http://voicesfromkrypton.net/directing-aquaman-greg-beeman-remembers-mercy-reef/

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #242 on: March 15, 2013, 05:37:55 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=75458

Olivia Wilde Still Campaigning To Play WONDER WOMAN In JUSTICE LEAGUE

She's a fan favourite choice and has expressed interest in the role numerous times in the past, but talking at SXSW today, Cowboys & Aliens star Olivia Wilde has reiterated her desire to bring Wonder Woman to the big screen in Warner Bros.' Justice League movie.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: March 20, 2013, 07:17:39 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=75782

CONFIRMED: Dave Bautista Is 'Drax' In Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Various reports have indicated that Marvel Studios have been closing in on their 'Drax the Destroyer' for Guardians of the Galaxy over the past few weeks now, with Jason Momoa and Dave Bautista said to be the two frontrunners. Well, The Hollywood Reporter has now confirmed that the mixed martial artist and WWE wrestler Dave Bautista has closed his deal to play the character in James Gunn's big screen adaptation. The site describes the character as, "a human resurrected as a green warrior with the sole purpose of killing Thanos (the villain in the final-scene tease of Avengers). His powers include flight, super-strength and energy blasts." Bautista joins Chris Pratt (Star-Lord) in the movie which is currently set to be released on August 1st, 2014.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: March 20, 2013, 07:22:12 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=75835

Fan Bingbing Is ‘Blink’ In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

After director Bryan Singer took to Twitter to, yet again, flaunt new additions to the ever-growing cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past, Deadline has now confirmed one of them to be Fan Bingbing. In addition, the infamous site also confirms the Iron Man 3 actress will play Clarice Ferguson, better known as the unstable mutant, Blink. Though she didn’t take part in the Days of Future Past comic book story arc (and isn’t the only one), the character first appeared in Uncanny X-Men (1994) and has the ability to teleport. Anyhow, Fan Bingbing, 31, is joining Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Nicholas Hoult, Peter Dinklage, Omar Sy, Halle Berry, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore, Anna Paquin, Daniel Cudmore & Booboo Stewart, while X-Men: Days of Future Past starts filming in Montreal soon and releases on July 18, 2014!

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: March 20, 2013, 07:23:57 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=75458

Olivia Wilde Still Campaigning To Play WONDER WOMAN In JUSTICE LEAGUE

She's a fan favourite choice and has expressed interest in the role numerous times in the past, but talking at SXSW today, Cowboys & Aliens star Olivia Wilde has reiterated her desire to bring Wonder Woman to the big screen in Warner Bros.' Justice League movie.

i like her a lot, but idk if she has what it takes. she seems maybe too small and delicate to play the role. :-\ she's very sexy though. :o

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: March 20, 2013, 07:39:20 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=75883

Higher Quality THE WOLVERINE Stills; James Mangold Confirms Trailer Release Date

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2013, 07:20:38 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2013, 03:22:02 PM »
i like her a lot, but idk if she has what it takes. she seems maybe too small and delicate to play the role. :-\ she's very sexy though. :o

I'd always hoped the part would go to Nadia Bjorlin, who's expressed interest in the role before.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #249 on: April 16, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »