Author Topic: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!  (Read 113452 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: The newest Arm Don! Mass, vascularity, strength!
« Reply #525 on: March 20, 2012, 12:11:10 PM »
He start with you does he? How old are you btw. Can't just your age from your pic.

why do you want to know my age?!..

you are not smart not to know it from my pics while one of them mentions it clearly..

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2012, 12:13:17 PM »
why do you want to know my age?!..

you are not smart not to know it from my pics while one of them mentions it clearly..

Because Groink said something about your glory days when you were in shape. Glory days are when you're younger, you don't look that old ... Need I say more. Never mind, I don't care anyway. Was just sorta wondering

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #527 on: March 20, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
Because Groink said something about your glory days when you were in shape. Glory days are when you're younger, you don't look that old ... Need I say more. Never mind, I don't care anyway. Was just sorta wondering

gronk was just bullshitting because these "glory days" were only 2 years ago.. he sees me old now and young 2 years ago ::)

no you dont need to say more and since you dont care simply dont ask :P

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2012, 12:17:27 PM »
hes 31

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #529 on: March 20, 2012, 12:20:16 PM »
gronk was just bullshitting because these "glory days" were only 2 years ago.. he sees me old now and young 2 years ago ::)

ok.

Just noticed the pic on the previous page. You have/had a good build.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »
hes 31

how come to be 20 in 1999 (as the pic. says) and to be 31 now!!!!!!!!... :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2012, 12:25:54 PM »

Really...the pic you posted, comparing yourself to two of the best BBers ever...is 13 years old.
Hope this helps.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #532 on: March 20, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »
ok.

Just noticed the pic on the previous page. You have/had and will always have a good build.

added for truth... J/k.. thx man..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #533 on: March 20, 2012, 12:27:11 PM »
LOL.....another asshole that thinks he's "getting to me" by bringing up my family.

You own yourself...moron. figure it out.

hugeal is sharma one of big bobs muslim butt buddies. He was outedby kiwiol awhile back. Dumbass community account that is brought into play when team Nasshole starts getting brutalized on get big

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #534 on: March 20, 2012, 12:32:06 PM »
I would like to add my two cents. As a neutral third party trying to make sense of drugs vs. Natural, finding time for family and so forth. So, the first point I will make is that Sherief is to be commended for his devotion to his wife and two beautiful children. When a man begins a family, play time is over. If you're lucky you got to sow your wild oats in your teens to mid twenties. But whether you did or you didn't, when the children come along, its over. Time to man up. That wife and those kids need 110% of yor time and attention. Your job or your two jobs become important too. The broads, the toys, the bodybuilding...that's for the younger guys. Your job is to be a husband, a dad, a provider. Okay, maybe you have a weight bench in the basement, and you can steal twenty minutes here and there and bang out a couple of sets. But a real man doesn't and shouldn't be involved in a full blown bodybuilding effort, unless that's what keeps food on the table. So Groink has some big arms, and seems like a nice enough guy, but from what I'm hearing he did to his family...I can't get with that. Maybe it's my Greek heritage and culture, but I think it's just plain wrong. Not manly at all, what this kid is doing.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: March 20, 2012, 12:35:57 PM »
I would like to add my two cents. As a neutral third party trying to make sense of drugs vs. Natural, finding time for family and so forth. So, the first point I will make is that Sherief is to be commended for his devotion to his wife and two beautiful children. When a man begins a family, play time is over. If you're lucky you got to sow your wild oats in your teens to mid twenties. But whether you did or you didn't, when the children come along, its over. Time to man up. That wife and those kids need 110% of yor time and attention. Your job or your two jobs become important too. The broads, the toys, the bodybuilding...that's for the younger guys. Your job is to be a husband, a dad, a provider. Okay, maybe you have a weight bench in the basement, and you can steal twenty minutes here and there and bang out a couple of sets. But a real man doesn't and shouldn't be involved in a full blown bodybuilding effort, unless that's what keeps food on the table. So Groink has some big arms, and seems like a nice enough guy, but from what I'm hearing he did to his family...I can't get with that. Maybe it's my Greek heritage and culture, but I think it's just plain wrong. Not manly at all, what this kid is doing.

another gimmick..and reported

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #536 on: March 20, 2012, 12:44:45 PM »

Apart from your obvious cheap shot at Groink, I agree with you in principle. Although not to the extreme you detailed. However, that is why I'm scared of having a kid. It's such a finality and huge change to your life. I take the responsibility VERY serious but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Even at 31.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: March 20, 2012, 12:48:25 PM »
Apart from your obvious cheap shot at Groink, I agree with you in principle. Although not to the extreme you detailed. However, that is why I'm scared of having a kid. It's such a finality and huge change to your life. I take the responsibility VERY serious but I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet. Even at 31.

The whole purpose of the post was the cheap shot at me...he's just trying to be slick about it

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #538 on: March 20, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »
Just an opinion my friend. If you can't accept it or don't like it we can agree to disagree. My opinion shouldn't affect you like that.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: March 20, 2012, 12:57:37 PM »
Just an opinion my friend. If you can't accept it or don't like it we can agree to diagree. My opinion shouldn't affect you like that.

only a coward hides behind the internet to have a dig at a mans family

you have proved yourself to be a cu nt
T

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #540 on: March 20, 2012, 01:09:45 PM »
only a coward hides behind the internet to have a dig at a mans family

you have proved yourself to be a cu nt
Actually I was giving Sherief a compliment.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: March 20, 2012, 01:11:19 PM »
Just an opinion my friend. If you can't accept it or don't like it we can agree to disagree. My opinion shouldn't affect you like that.

it doesn't affect me you dipshit, I'm merely pointing out that you are just another scumbag gimmick..you shouldn't let it affect you like that

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #542 on: March 20, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
I'm not sure what is meant by gimmick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #543 on: March 20, 2012, 01:53:50 PM »
I'm not sure what is meant by gimmick.
Sure you do YAGR..........you are the epitome of the word gimmick.

The Greek Wolf

« Reply #544 on: March 20, 2012, 01:55:31 PM »
?

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #545 on: March 20, 2012, 02:03:03 PM »
Asif/shipsekki/blackflagredstar/Your Average Gym Rat/ Jakesonyou/2muchmuscleforyou/Bodybuilding passion/the greek wolf....all the gimmicks of one douchebag who is no longer funny....did i leave any out?
H

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: March 20, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
Asif/shipsekki/blackflagredstar/Your Average Gym Rat/ Jakesonyou/2muchmuscleforyou/Bodybuilding passion/the greek wolf....all the gimmicks of one douchebag who is no longer funny....did i leave any out?
I think you covered them all but who really knows how many accounts this idiot has running? 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: March 20, 2012, 02:19:03 PM »
I think you covered them all but who really knows how many accounts this idiot has running? 
I hear ya man...those could just be the tip of the iceberg...
H

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: March 20, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »
I hear ya man...those could just be the tip of the iceberg...
No shit,he`s that fucked up.

He was a bit amusing at times,but now he is just outright annoying................ .fucking up every thread on the board at times like a 12 year old playing on the computer while mommy`s at work.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #549 on: March 20, 2012, 02:31:16 PM »
Right on the money!
H