Author Topic: Morales vs Maidana tonight !!!!  (Read 13778 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Morales vs Maidana tonight !!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2011, 12:15:44 PM »
Judah   ::).

hahaha! Did he really just say "Zab Judah"??

This idiot should be banned from all boxing discussion from this moment on.

You know Judah is black!

Yes and that is the "black fighter" that everyone closet bigots like himself say that Pacquiao needs to fight to be considered legit.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »
Baldomir , Cotto, Clottey  they all beat his ass , even  Matthysse beat his ass and got robbed.
I know that but maybe in the eyes of G-thang Judah is great because has the same color of skin like him!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »
judah is one of the biggest pricks in boxing and has been well beaten in the past, shouldnt be even mentioned in the same breath as pac man

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2011, 12:46:24 PM »
LOL at Pauly Malinaggi!
Malinaggi is clown and an embarassement for entire italian-americans community!
I remember when italian-americans were respected and feared in this country by the general population,you had boxer like Jack La Motta and Rocky Marciano in the ring and criminals like  Al Capone and Charles "Lucky" Luciano in the street.
Now instead american-italian have Pauly Malinaggi and Mike "The Situation" with the all cast of Jersey Shore.
And yes I said that,I consider a bigger embarassement for italian-americans community the cast of Jersey Shore than Mobster like Al Capone or Luciano!

Exactly he is like a fly, no punch power just running and jabbing.Marciano is rolling over in his grave.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2011, 01:27:04 PM »
Judah   ::).

His problems started moving up to 147.  I thought you knew your boxing  ::)

Right, you just keep track of flyweights since you're probaby half the size of messi.

If he's such dogshit at 142 or lighter, then why Arum says, no to him but yes to Bradley who NO BODY THE FUCK KNOWS? Arum set up the Shane fight because he is the money draw.  Oh...Arum is hand picking that shit too.  Shit, that's another pancake fight for Pac and a good PPV draw because of his wacko temper.  Problem...he has won his last couple of fights. Roach dont want that.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2011, 01:29:48 PM »
G-THONG there is no hope discussing about Pacquiao with you.
You are a biased hater of Pacquiao!
Now I wonder if you would have the same opinion about Pacquiao if he was black?

Gimmick, he's a phucking fraud midget at super lightweight or higher.  and use your regular acct, or Ron has it in timeout.  ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2011, 01:41:32 PM »
His problems started moving up to 147.  I thought you knew your boxing  ::)

Right, you just keep track of flyweights since you're probaby half the size of messi.

If he's such dogshit at 142 or lighter, then why Arum says, no to him but yes to Bradley who NO BODY THE FUCK KNOWS? Arum set up the Shane fight because he is the money draw.  Oh...Arum is hand picking that shit too.  Shit, that's another pancake fight for Pac and a good PPV draw because of his wacko temper. Problem...he has won his last couple of fights. Roach dont want that.  ::)

Okay, I'll take the troll bait.

Why WOULD anybody want to set up a fight between Pacquiao and Zab Judah?

It makes no sense whatsoever.

At least there is the money aspect with the Mosley fight.

Zab Judah is a shot fighter who hasn't been good in about 6 years and he brings zero from his side of the table as far as a payout is concerned.

So you shit on Pacquiao for the opponents he is set up to fight and now you are saying he needs to get in the ring with ZAB JUDAH??

Where in the fuck are you coming from with all this?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »

If he's such dogshit at 142 or lighter, then why Arum says, no to him but yes to Bradley who NO BODY THE FUCK KNOWS? Arum set up the Shane fight because he is the money draw.  Oh...Arum is hand picking that shit too.  Shit, that's another pancake fight for Pac and a good PPV draw because of his wacko temper.  Problem...he has won his last couple of fights. Roach dont want that.  ::)

Stick to  team Brandy Lever ,G thong

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2011, 03:45:44 PM »

So a fight versus Zab Judah will validate Manny Pacquiao but a dominant one sided ass whipping against an undefeated Miguel Cotto doesn't?

Put down the fucking pipe bro.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2011, 04:09:48 PM »
Gimmick, he's a phucking fraud midget at super lightweight or higher.  and use your regular acct, or Ron has it in timeout.  ::)
This is my only account G-THONG!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2011, 04:23:55 PM »
Pac career above super lightweight is an ARUM joke.

N/A    Shane Mosley   -   - (12)   2011-05-07    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, United States   WBO Welterweight World Title on the line
Win    Antonio Margarito   UD   12 (12)   2010-11-13    Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, United States   Won vacant WBC Super Welterweight World Title.
Win    Joshua Clottey   UD   12 (12)   2010-03-13    Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, United States   Retained WBO Welterweight World Title.
Win    Miguel Ángel Cotto   TKO   12 (12)   2009-11-14    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, United States   Won WBO Welterweight World Title and WBC Diamond Belt.
Win    Ricky Hatton   KO   2 (12)   2009-05-02    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, United States   Won IBO and The Ring Light Welterweight World Titles.
Win    Oscar De La Hoya   TKO   8 (12)   2008-12-06    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, United States   A non-title fight, fought at Welterweight.

FMW bet Oscar, Hatton and Mosley before hand.
Clottey was blood clot.
Marg 2 yrs out the game vs a smaller Sergio Martinez which Roach or Arum's bank acct wasnt having.

I give credit for cotto even though he got the shit beat out him by bricks in Marg's gloves, was still pretty young for that fight

This guy is lb4lb boxing BS!

Berto - He'd probably find away to win vs Berto but he'd come out that fight damaged goods, will have to TRADE with berto to get berto out the fight.
FMW - it doesnt make a diffence if he wins or loses. 40M+ payday.
Sergio - if he can fight Marg at 152 at 5'11" whats the deal with Sergio who is 5'9".  his camp will take the fight at a catch weight.  Pac doesnt get past 5 rds because Sergio brings 160 punching power down with him.
Williams - his forearms are longer than Pac's arms and Pac cant produce a 160 punch to get him out of there.  Williams out works him.
Judah - Bitch arum wouldnt take this fight because Judah is fighting good and with confidence again sub-147.  If he keeps his head at 142-143, pac got his hands full with a guy with excellent hand speed still.

Brandy - here is their young black fighter next if they cant get FMW.  No real power to get pac's respect at 144.  Will get the shit beat out of him which is all well with Arum lb4lb wallet.  

This is not directed at GThang....just saying folks.

that whole FMW vs Oscar vs Pac is where I drew the line and you have to be totally biased to not see this.....two totally different fights. Floyd fought Oscar at his weight (meaning floyd moved up to his highest ever where he had no business even attempting at 54 and NOTE: HASN"T FOUGHT SINCE) ..no catch..full strength oscar all the markers in his corner to win... and still won..then vs pac fight at a weight he hasn't fought at in over 7-8 years (older) bow down to ARUM to get paid fight.....looking absolutely lethargic vs pac. He lost....Had oscar fought manny at full like floyd did...totally different fight IMO....this was simply oscar "thinking" he'd KO the smaller guy and ended up no energy past rd 1 since he hadn't been there in years prior.

That's all I have to say about that comparison since folks like to judge off that fight. Floyd would murder pac man in all seriousness....I can't find a single boxing coach who disagrees at my gym. Would gross mega millions..but be a complete wipe out and a lot of fans that want to see floyd lose would get sent home sad if this fight went down. This is real talk. Wake the fuck up people.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2011, 04:33:10 PM »

Floyd would murder pac man in all seriousness....

I totally disagree, IMHO if he wins it would be by very close decision .

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »
I totally disagree, IMHO if he wins it would be by very close decision .

I would love to see this fight che like I know you would since I know you are a boxing fan.

Man, I wish these guys would get this sh*t going man and stop bull shitting.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »
I would love to see this fight che like I know you would since I know you are a boxing fan.

Man, I wish these guys would get this sh*t going man and stop bull shitting.

I agree,I would like to see the fight happening this year or next year , this fight in 2 or 3 years I wouldn't really care .

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
I agree,I would like to see the fight happening this year or next year , this fight in 2 or 3 years I wouldn't really care .

You are right the fight should happen soon, until they both are still in their prime!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2011, 05:36:26 PM »

I'm not going to lie. I like both. (Manny) simply b/c he dedicates himself to his punches.etc...lots of flaws but he goes for it...(Floyd)..he is the most scientific boxer I've ever seen and I've sparred with guys who mimic his style and i must say....it's fuc'n frustrating as hell so I get it.

If these two bitches don't get it on THIS YEAR (fuc next year) fuc them both. Simple and plain. And I LOVE boxing. To be honest I'd like to see sergio KO them both just b/c I like the guys style since he's so unorthodox and goes for it. Sad thing is neither will fight him and he'll prob end up fighting paul for a trilogy.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »
Baldomir , Cotto, Clottey  they all beat his ass , even  Matthysse beat his ass and got robbed.

Yeah...judah just simply has not ever gone past B rated IMO....more hype than substance and the only reason he looked halfway decent vs floyd was years of sparring floyd.

Cotto broke judah a$$

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2011, 04:52:24 AM »
Baldomir , Cotto, Clottey  they all beat his ass , even  Matthysse beat his ass and got robbed.

it's amazing when your fighter loses it's always he got robbed.  see judah's record vs fighters at 144 (matt included in that bunch) or less vs his record at 147.  it's amazing how a lb here or there in boxing makes a difference.  you're the boxing expert.  ::)  

pac is dog shit, is all arum hype for his bank acct.  they'll take the lose vs fmw because that's40-50M in the bank, and pac still can get money fights.  let pac get put on his ass vs martinez (he might get pac out in the 1st rd) , berto, judah or one of the TRUE 147 champs.  

Bradley is next in Oct or Nov.  ::)  

note for the getbig chimps:  pac will beat berto 147 and judah 143 late but they will test him with their hand speed. i wont list the other 147 champs.  there's no money for arum since they are all pretty much euros and dont want to fight in the states.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2011, 07:52:41 AM »
Mayweather is as real as Santa Claus. He doesn't fight. He is a good looking guy that has just promoted himself correctly. No hate toward $. How can anyone class him as one of the best when he doesn't fight? That Oscar fight sucked. Retired for 2 years. He outsized Marquez by 25 lbs. Then beat a 39 year old Mosley. One of the greats? This guy is gonna end up just like Holyfield and Roy Jones. He's gonna loose then he's gonna keep fighting until he's 50. Why again hasn't he fought Manny? FEAR!

Many Floyd supporter also forget that his victory against Oscar was a very close split decision that could gone in favor of Oscar!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2011, 07:53:21 AM »
mayweather could win against anyone on points if he decided to shut up shop, best defensive fighter ive ever seen.. that being said him v pac man is a 50 50 fight, and the only fight that boxing fans want to see, ive got no idea how judah is even mentioned in this debate..

hatton could make a comeback and spark judah, he's a nothing fighter and has been for a long time

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2011, 09:43:22 AM »
mayweather could win against anyone on points if he decided to shut up shop, best defensive fighter ive ever seen.. that being said him v pac man is a 50 50 fight, and the only fight that boxing fans want to see, ive got no idea how judah is even mentioned in this debate..

hatton could make a comeback and spark judah, he's a nothing fighter and has been for a long time

judah was brought up because he was one of the guys at super light weight for pac instead of fighting fucking bradley or marquez again.  arum said HELL NO because as shot as judah is, he has won his last 5-6 fights since he left welterweight in which he lost 6 fights, pretty all of his loses came after he moved up in weight.  it's amazing how a couple of pounds and the right weight division helps a fighter.

dont worry pac will continue to be the lb4lb king after he cleans house with bradley instead of the other lb4lb king martinez who is smaller than marg so what's the joke about him being to big?  i'm not even worrying about the mosley fight.  pac wont go flat foot like fmw did, so mosley wont land a big right so we can see how pac fights slightly hurt vs a true 147 and what his defense looks like.  

agreed.  fmw wont fight so where did i call him lb4lb?  this is about pac's bogus title.    

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2011, 11:53:28 AM »
I agree with G_Thang about Pacquiao being protected from steppingi into the ring with Paul Williams or Sergio but if that is the only couple of strikes you can put against him and his career than that really is saying something.