Author Topic: TSA groping another small child, does Napalitano have no shame?  (Read 3786 times)

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Re: TSA groping another small child, does Napalitano have no shame?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2011, 09:45:54 AM »
I dont fly much.  But... if I had to fly across the country.....

i gotta say, if I could choose an airline called GropeAir, and they did butt nekkid searches of every person on that plane, i'd be A-okay with it.  Same reason why people enjoy Israel's airline so much.

Now, do I think TSA is nothing more than fearmongering designed to sell Michael Chertoff's scanner?  Probably!  But if you tell me Airline A has a metal detector, and Airline B has nude searches, I'm taking the nudity.  I've got decent sized junk and a 6-pack.  No underwear bombers will make that flight tho.

So why not have two airlines or airports?  One with minimal security/searches, and one that is highly intrusive.  Pick whichever one you want.

^Exactly, the common sense of a free market solution to this problem.  Private airlines should be in charge of their own security.  They have more reason to keep their passengers safe than does a stupid fat gov't paid TSA loser.  Ron Paul has advocated this idea for a long time. 

Hugo- thanks for the backup man

Ozmo- you don't know me so don't try to infer as to what I will and will not do.  Don't hate on a patriot.  I don't fly that much and yes I can afford to miss a flight or two, it is worth it to me.
Live free or die

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2011, 10:54:59 AM »
TSA stands by decision to use intimate screening techniques on 6-year-old girl
The Daily Caller ^ | 4/13/11 | Chris Moody

Facing outrage after a video surfaced online of a Transportation Security Agency (TSA) worker performing the new enhanced pat-down techniques on a six-year-old girl, TSA defended its decision in a statement Wednesday.

“Some folks are asking if the proper procedures were followed. Yes. TSA has reviewed the incident and the security officer in the video followed the current standard operating procedures,” a TSA spokesman wrote on the agency’s official blog.

Six-year-old Anna Drexel was flagged to undergo an extra screening procedure at the New Orleans airport earlier this month that required an agent to place her fingers inside the rim of her pants, run her hands across her chest and lap, and press her hands up the inside of her leg until she felt “resistance.” Drexel’s parents videotaped the procedure and posted it on the Internet later.

They have asked the TSA to change their techniques for screening.

“We struggle to teach our kids to protect themselves, to say ‘no, it’s not okay to touch me in this way in this area,’” Drexel’s mother, Selena, told ABC News.

The author of the TSA statement, who goes by the name “Blogger Bob,” said that TSA is looking into “assessing less invasive screening methods for low-risk populations” like little girls traveling with their parents.

The agency began using the intimate screenings last year, combined with new technology that allows agents to see items underneath a passenger’s clothing.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »
^Exactly, the common sense of a free market solution to this problem.  Private airlines should be in charge of their own security.  They have more reason to keep their passengers safe than does a stupid fat gov't paid TSA loser.  Ron Paul has advocated this idea for a long time. 

Hugo- thanks for the backup man

Ozmo- you don't know me so don't try to infer as to what I will and will not do.  Don't hate on a patriot.  I don't fly that much and yes I can afford to miss a flight or two, it is worth it to me.

Well go for it then.  I am not against it so long as it doesn't hold up my flight so let me know where you will be doing it first.  You might want to think about the other people who aren't in a position to lose money.   

But, again, like i said i do not think you ever will cause a scene in a security line that could get you to likely miss your flight.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2011, 12:05:14 PM »
TSA stands by decision to use intimate screening techniques on 6-year-old girl
The Daily Caller ^ | 4/13/11 | Chris Moody

Facing outrage after a video surfaced online of a Transportation Security Agency (TSA) worker performing the new enhanced pat-down techniques on a six-year-old girl, TSA defended its decision in a statement Wednesday.

“Some folks are asking if the proper procedures were followed. Yes. TSA has reviewed the incident and the security officer in the video followed the current standard operating procedures,” a TSA spokesman wrote on the agency’s official blog.

Six-year-old Anna Drexel was flagged to undergo an extra screening procedure at the New Orleans airport earlier this month that required an agent to place her fingers inside the rim of her pants, run her hands across her chest and lap, and press her hands up the inside of her leg until she felt “resistance.” Drexel’s parents videotaped the procedure and posted it on the Internet later.

They have asked the TSA to change their techniques for screening.

“We struggle to teach our kids to protect themselves, to say ‘no, it’s not okay to touch me in this way in this area,’” Drexel’s mother, Selena, told ABC News.

The author of the TSA statement, who goes by the name “Blogger Bob,” said that TSA is looking into “assessing less invasive screening methods for low-risk populations” like little girls traveling with their parents.

The agency began using the intimate screenings last year, combined with new technology that allows agents to see items underneath a passenger’s clothing.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Crazy.  Just a lack of common sense.  Who cares if she was following guidelines?  The guidelines are stupid.  Little six-year-old American girls do not blow up airplanes.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2011, 12:07:29 PM »
Well go for it then.  I am not against it so long as it doesn't hold up my flight so let me know where you will be doing it first.  You might want to think about the other people who aren't in a position to lose money.   

But, again, like i said i do not think you ever will cause a scene in a security line that could get you to likely miss your flight.

Agree.  Anyone who routinely flies knows that causing a stink just isn't worth it.  I want to get through security as fast as possible.  No way would I spend more time driving, etc. solely to avoid a scanner (as much as I hate them).  It's not worth the time.