Author Topic: The Most Racist People Are "The Blacks"  (Read 11142 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: The Most Racist People Are "The Blacks"
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2011, 11:38:58 AM »
I disagree...

White vagina tastes so much better

racist post reported

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 11:40:26 AM »
::)

Epic attempt at rationalizing. You just tried to explain why terms other races use spitefully against whites are not actually racist, and you just helped prove my point about the hypocrisy.
The point is, in the US, weve made it ok for people to be racist as long as theyre not white. Its so fucked up, we have even come up with the term, "reverse-racism". the term itself is racist, it implies that only whites can be racist, and that to classify discrimination against whites we need another term.
Where or how the terms came about is irrelevant, they are all terms used by other races as derogatory terms against white people. And no one sees the problem with it.  

No, I was just commenting, actually I've been called racist names so much, that they have lost their meaning...plus, white folk of a less sensitive generation laugh at such terms---they get in their bentley and roll

out... I agree, black people need to stop playing racial victims, it's a Achilles heel. But, there is a history there, a connection to the word, where there is less with the other words. Do I believe or condone the use of said words, no I do not...I believe in using far more imaginative words to insult a person's intelligence---for some odd reason, white people hate it when a black person does that (ergo, that dude in this thread).

the meaning of word originates does matter---to some, as it denotes what it's true meaning is. Everything has a "birthplace"...how would like it if one erased your birthplace? Your Month, year? It is similar...you know the origin of the word.
Also, it depends on if words are colloquialisms that become slang terms for people, music, places, and then all of sudden people feel insulted by it. What was the original intent of racial slurs on blacks? Are said terms like cracker, redneck, Honkey, truly racial slurs? Would Carpet Bagger be considered as one? As Northerns called Southerner "rednecks", and Southerns called northerners "carpetbaggers". Cracker, ie, one who cracks the whip---the man in a power position.
Uncle Tom, a misnomer that black folks used---because Uncle Tom in Harriet Beecher Stowe's, Uncle Tom's Cabin, was no sellout (and he was a real person), yet people who never read the book nor understood it, used the name to describe blacks who are "sell outs".

Tio Taco---a sellout Latino....

In short, you stating that racist words (or racial slurs) need to be banned reminds me of the black boy who wanted to ban the word "n igger", especially used in slang terms...

I was once told that racism is basically a method to keep others down, a way and practice of power. Therefore racist terms originated to degrade you, racist practices and laws were inacted to keep you under the foot.

Most of those terms used for whites, were terms white folks came up with, but it was used to define class, not race. After awhile, certain people took affront to it. Now, if a black person used said words with the intent to degrade you, do you feel harmed by such words, was it a affront to your race? Was it degrading? Then i guess you can consider it being racist, and you can consider yourself a "victim" of racism. Because that is the meat and potatoes of it all. Everybody wants to be a victim, especially of racism. It's the "sexy" word of today. Everybody is a victim, stop using words that hurt me...
I've learned a long time ago that people would use words against me, call me racist names, thar is weapon. And I allow no such weapon---true racism is policies---not some damn name people call you to hurt your feelings. If you are a white male and some crayon colored person calls you a ____ just look at him and laugh and say, "I go home a white man...I prolly have better credit than you, and when people look at me, they don't think I'm going to steal. Have a nice day."

I agree, there is no such thing as reverse racism, that is like reverse inter-racial.  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 12:10:03 PM »
They just won't stop. I call it a day.  :'(

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011, 12:23:02 PM »
Maybe I didn't explain myself well enough.
I don't want to ban shit. I want other races to quit being such sensitive bitches while theyre practicing the same shit that they're such bitches about.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »
Maybe I didn't explain myself well enough.
I don't want to ban shit. I want other races to quit being such sensitive bitches while theyre practicing the same shit that they're such bitches about.

I agree, people of other races need to stop being so sensey-poo about shit...while doing the sane shit...don't complain about people calling you names, when you do it as well...
Stick and stones, sticks and stones...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2011, 12:32:07 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2011, 12:32:20 PM »
Isn't that what John Romano said?  ::) ::)

An email from California Republican Marilyn Davenport included an image that depicted President Barack Obama as an ape. MSNBC host Cenk Uygur weighs in.

Benny, you sure you want to head down this road again? You're worse than TA and GH15 together when comes to getting pwned.

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2011, 02:27:44 PM »
this is not true at all.  more blacks have been convicted for black on white crime under hate crime laws than whites on blacks by a landslide.

Well, rather than making that statement, which is completely untrue, show just one case.  You don't even have to show a "landslide", just one.

Edited:  I stand corrected.  I actually found 2 cases, both fairly recent.  I was wrong that there weren't any, but the numbers of blacks convicted of hate crimes against whites is miniscule in comparison to the number of crimes committed by blacks against whites.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2011, 02:45:58 PM »
This shockwave guy is fucking stupid

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
it's true guys.  im not disagreeing with the idea that the entire basis for a 'hate' crime is perposterous to begin with.  murder is murder, rape is rape.  the motivation behind it to qualify as a 'hate' crime only makes some victims more or less important than other victims.  that's not equality.

it blew my mind as well to see that in most cases that a hate crime became a conviction it was far easier and more common for a black criminal or group of black criminals to be shown as hating the white victim/s as motivation for the crime and have it be so blatant as to be easily provable in court.  it just goes to show that the non-criminal and influential 'average' black population in america which is hell bent on retribution is just as guilty as the thugs attacking an innocent white victim because they feel justified and have wholly embraced a culture of criminality and sociopathy.  the problem is not some isolated segment of blacks but the majority and the culture itself.  that, my friends, is racism which is not only provoked but rational and warranted. 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »
Angry little redneck arent you

:'(

Words hurt. Especially when you can't muster a coherent response except to highlight the word spook-- which I deliberately used because I correctly assumed that some moron would harp on that and ignore the obvious facts presented. Cut and dried, you proved my point and validated what about half the board (minus the idiots) have been arguing in this thread.

An American black person is usually good. Easy to talk to, down to earth, smart, hard working etc. Black people in America however, tend to be obsessed with race, unable to make any argument without going off an an irrelevant and immature emotional rant that invokes victim-hood and think that the world owes them something extra because they were born with a darker pigment of skin. The bottom line is that hate crimes in this country are a complete farce and are applied in a completely inequitable manner. They have nothing to do with justice and everything to do with social engineering, persecuting "whitey" and giving certain groups special protections for no good reason besides political pandering.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2011, 08:48:22 PM »

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »

An American black person is usually good. Easy to talk to, down to earth, smart, hard working etc. Black people in America however, tend to be obsessed with race,
Who asked this dumb, uneducated piece of shit for his opinion on the "quality" of Black people? lol
Automatically discredited for lack of knowledge and sheer stupidity.
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2011, 09:30:41 PM »
Who asked this dumb, uneducated piece of shit for his opinion on the "quality" of Black people? lol
Automatically discredited for lack of knowledge and sheer stupidity.

Betty Blanco, I think your baby momma's social workers illegitimate sons parole officer asked me to be specific. Don't you have a pocket to pick or shouldn't you be studying for your optional open book true false test final in Urban Studies so you can complete your internet Associates degree?

You should be automatically disqualified as a human being-- being that you have a tail and your knuckles scrape the ground when you walk.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2011, 09:56:12 PM »
Betty Blanco, I think your baby momma's social workers illegitimate sons parole officer asked me to be specific. Don't you have a pocket to pick or shouldn't you be studying for your optional open book true false test final in Urban Studies so you can complete your internet Associates degree?

You should be automatically disqualified as a human being-- being that you have a tail and your knuckles scrape the ground when you walk.
I would give you a "LOL", but honestly, I'd just be lying. Your comedy writing skills SUCK. A stint on the writing team of "30 Rock" is NOT in your future.  :(

Georgette Whore-well, I think you write so much racist gibberish that not even YOU no what you are talking about. It's painfully obvious after your posts get ZERO follow up that no one else does.  :-\

What I should be asking YOU is when you plan on finally getting your GED. I mean, dude you're not getting any younger. All those Black men and women you see passing by you in suits and ties as you hop off your 10-speed to work 2nd shift at McDonald's? Those men earned their way to a social position several rungs higher than you due to persistence, dedication to a goal, and hard work. You should try it sometime...then you would not be the fat, bitter, racist, PWT piece of shit that you've become. Keep trying! I have hope for you yet!  :-\

After an MBA from a top ten school and becoming a CFA Charterholder, I don't need to spend much time studying, Georgette, other than to maintain my professional certs and keep them up to date. And the wife and I may have kids, but at this point, to the nieces and nephews goes the spoils.  ;) So, sorry Georgette, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone else. Although I could go on and on, like how I could take out my wallet and CRUSH you with it...I ultimately see no point. You are an unfortunate lad who wasted his whiteness and opportunity for success, and must now look on bitterly with puckered butt hole at the masses of "dirty minorities" that are far more successful and lead much happier lives than you ever will. I often throw in a pithy remark on how you should just throw yourself into the Hudson River and end your tragic life of misery...but you have brought out a softer side in me tonight. Be strong, my white trash friend! Fight the good fight! Don't give up! Keep hope alive! Get that GED! Then the next step...assistant-to-the assistant manager! You can do it! Believe in yourself!
!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2011, 10:53:31 PM »
Is this all just "one white man's opinion"?

;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2011, 11:07:30 PM »
All those Black men and women you see passing by you in suits and ties as you hop off your 10-speed to work 2nd shift at McDonald's? Those men earned their way to a social position several rungs higher than you due to persistence, dedication to a goal, and hard work.

or affermative action.  federal and state jobs are notorious for this as minorities literally get 'points' over an equally qualified candidate just for being a minority.  even non-gov't jobs see a lot of minorities hired for who they know rather than any other factor.  this is especially true when divisions get awards/accolades for achieving diversity goals.  

After an MBA from a top ten school and becoming a CFA Charterholder, I don't need to spend much time studying, Georgette, other than to maintain my professional certs and keep them up to date. And the wife and I may have kids, but at this point, to the nieces and nephews goes the spoils.  ;) So, sorry Georgette, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone else. Although I could go on and on, like how I could take out my wallet and CRUSH you with it...I ultimately see no point. You are an unfortunate lad who wasted his whiteness and opportunity for success, and must now look on bitterly with puckered butt hole at the masses of "dirty minorities" that are far more successful and lead much happier lives than you ever will.

the exception and not the norm.  even most 'successfull' blacks not only hold a grudge and a 'holier-than' attitude but most are beyond leveraged into debt just to live the lifestyle.  ever heard of ni@@er-rich?  derogatory i admit but a very well-founded stereotype.  escalades and flat screens in every room of the house is the american dream to blacks in this country.  if you are smarter than that i applaud you but you can't fault anyone who sees it for what it is.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2011, 06:31:21 AM »
I would give you a "LOL", but honestly, I'd just be lying. Your comedy writing skills SUCK. A stint on the writing team of "30 Rock" is NOT in your future.  :(

Georgette Whore-well, I think you write so much racist gibberish that not even YOU no what you are talking about. It's painfully obvious after your posts get ZERO follow up that no one else does.  :-\

What I should be asking YOU is when you plan on finally getting your GED. I mean, dude you're not getting any younger. All those Black men and women you see passing by you in suits and ties as you hop off your 10-speed to work 2nd shift at McDonald's? Those men earned their way to a social position several rungs higher than you due to persistence, dedication to a goal, and hard work. You should try it sometime...then you would not be the fat, bitter, racist, PWT piece of shit that you've become. Keep trying! I have hope for you yet!  :-\

After an MBA from a top ten school and becoming a CFA Charterholder, I don't need to spend much time studying, Georgette, other than to maintain my professional certs and keep them up to date. And the wife and I may have kids, but at this point, to the nieces and nephews goes the spoils.  ;) So, sorry Georgette, but you seem to have mistaken me for someone else. Although I could go on and on, like how I could take out my wallet and CRUSH you with it...I ultimately see no point. You are an unfortunate lad who wasted his whiteness and opportunity for success, and must now look on bitterly with puckered butt hole at the masses of "dirty minorities" that are far more successful and lead much happier lives than you ever will. I often throw in a pithy remark on how you should just throw yourself into the Hudson River and end your tragic life of misery...but you have brought out a softer side in me tonight. Be strong, my white trash friend! Fight the good fight! Don't give up! Keep hope alive! Get that GED! Then the next step...assistant-to-the assistant manager! You can do it! Believe in yourself!

Haha-- I think I hurt Betty's feelings. Clearly this meltdown of a novel is evidence in and of itself that you fall into the category of the welfare entitlement underclass. Why else would you have an avatar of George Jefferson and brag to strangers on an internet message board about having an MBA from a "top university". LOLOLOLOLOL Unless MBA stands for "Mopping and Being Arrested" and you consider cleaning the toilets at the local Devry institute a "Top University" nobody on this board would believe in a million years that you have an MBA, let alone a GED.

Nice try though Rerun. Why don't you breakdance your way over to the welfare office and pick up your entire family's keep for the month. I'll be sure to set aside the french fries with the least amount of fecal matter for you, Jakwon, Kelolo and the rest of your snotty nosed hoodrat offspring. If you guys have a good day panhandling, you'll be able to split a # 1 Supersize!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2011, 06:43:53 AM »
No arguments there ;D

You know that any time you donate to some charity, most of the proceeds is going to go to the system and the end recipient is only going to see a fraction of your donation, esp. when you make it in the form of money.

Unicef is notorious for that but check out Samaritan's Purse for a good charity where most of your $ goes to the cause!
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: April 22, 2011, 07:55:09 AM »
Guys check out this crazy video. 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This is why I carry a G26.  These baboons, savages, animals, beasts, barbarians, and sub human filth are multiplying everywhere and belong on work farms and chain gangs.  . 

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #70 on: April 22, 2011, 08:27:43 AM »
Guys check out this crazy video.  

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1303444048

This is why I carry a G26.  These baboons, savages, animals, beasts, barbarians, and sub human filth are multiplying everywhere and belong on work farms and chain gangs.  .  

Sad hope those girls get the punishment they deserve. The manager and workers should also be reprimanded for not stepping in. The girl was having a seizure..just sad.

Here it is on youtube.

Some of the coments
This is why I carry weapons.
If I ever see some crazy fools attacking people like this at least I can do something about it!!!
GunOwnerDan 17 seconds ago
@EDWARDBASTARDHITLER True but there are usually many more apes working there than whites.
TheMrTide
@TheMrTide even white workers at macdonalds are disgusting to look at;i just totally don't go there
EDWARDBASTARDHITLER
@EDWARDBASTARDHITLER  No McDonald's shouldn't let so many guys work for them.
TheMrTide
@Dan71486 they get sued by the jewish controlled system for intervening;they don't get paid enough to take the risk;macdonalds should have an "enter at your own risk" sign on the door..
EDWARDBASTARDHITLER
the dudes in this videos are a bunch of worthless bastards all they did was say stop stop they could have stopped it the old lady tried to help though fucking idiots they guys watched because it was a chick fight they thought it was hot at first poor girl what did she do
Dan71486
@juslqqk136 This needs to be thumbed up by everyone to keep at top!
Make the call people!
SkylarsMoMo
the awnser is simple;go to burger king instead;their stuff costs a bit more which means trash are priced out..
i am white and english and necer go to macdonalds because the state of the customers and workers put me right off my food..
to be honest i don't even go to burger joints
EDWARDBASTARDHITLER
@math1202 Are you that scared to stand up to those who cannot act civil?My boys have been raised to not sit back and watch something like this! I don't know where you come from but where I am this shit would NOT be tolerated!!! I CAN promise you that!
BTW, when I did take a stand, it was against some white trash bit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 22, 2011, 08:29:13 AM »
Like I said - even the pieces of subhuman filth working there did not do a damn thing.   Disgusting.  most likely voted for obama as well.   

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2011, 08:42:13 AM »
Like I said - even the pieces of subhuman filth working there did not do a damn thing.   Disgusting.  most likely voted for obama as well.    

Good publicity for McDonalds.

they hired 50K workers the other day for publicity..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2011, 12:59:56 PM »
'He panted, sat on the grass and died': Witness describes horrific final moments of Florida Britons as they tried to flee gunman
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:44 AM on 22nd April 2011
Comments (359) Videos Add to My Stories

Police probe possibility that the friends took a wrong turn while walking to a 24-hour diner for an early morning breakfast

'We just see a white dude laid out. There's blood everywhere': police release transcript of witness's 911 call

The horrific final moments of the two Brits gunned down in a Florida ghetto have been described by a key witness.
In graphic testimony, the witness told how he saw James Cooper and James Kouzaris stumble away from the gunman before they collapsed and died on a run-down estate in Newtown, Sarasota.

The witness, who cannot be named for fear of revenge attacks, said he heard five shots ring out before peering out of the window to see what had happened.

Describing the moment he saw Mr Cooper, the witness told the Sun: 'I saw a blond-haired man bleeding from three gunshot wounds to his chest.

British tourists James Cooper, 25, (left) and James Kouzaris, 24, were found riddled with bullets 50 feet apart in a rundown residential area

The murdered British tourists were on holiday with family and friends in the Gulf coast town of Sarasota, Florida
'He staggered underneath a clothes line and over tree roots. He panted, stopped and just sat down on the grass where he died.'
His attention then turned to Mr Kouzaris, he said: 'This dark-haired man shuffled across the street bleeding from a bullet wound to his head and slumped in a driveway next to the front of a pick-up truck.'
It was then the witness, who had been watching television at around 2.50am, called 911.

Detectives are probing the possibility that the friends may have taken a wrong turn while walking to a 24-hour diner for an early morning breakfast.

But the friends ended up on a run-down estate after their night out in the upmarket resort of Sarasota.

More...'There's blood everywhere, he's just laid out': Frantic 911 call of woman who found bullet-ridden bodies of Britons in Florida

Detectives are exploring an innocent but increasingly compelling explanation of just how James Cooper and James Kouzaris could have ended up on a run-down estate after a night out in the upmarket resort of Sarasota.

Captain Paul Sutton admitted that detectives had previously ignored ‘lifestyle differences’ between Britons and Americans and assumed the tourists would never have dreamed of trying to get around on foot.
 He said they were now ‘more open to the idea they walked’, after learning from the victims’ families that the two men, friends from their Sheffield University days, used to go hiking together.

The Gator Bar, the last venue that police believe the pair visited early on Saturday morning, is just 1.5miles away from a branch of IHOP, a popular 24-hour diner chain and one of the few places in the city to get food at that hour.

Captain Sutton said the IHOP was a popular early-morning destination for drinkers after the city’s bars close at 2am.
He said it was ‘very possible’ that the pair – their judgement impaired by alcohol – could have ‘lost their bearings’, overshot the correct turning and ended up in the dimly-lit streets of Newtown, a low-income housing project.

It was here that Mr Cooper, a 25-year-old tennis coach, and Mr Kouzaris, 24, a town planner, were found dead in a backstreet, both shot several times, just after 3am on Saturday morning.

The contents of their pockets were on the floor and it is thought they died as a result of a botched robbery. The IHOP is on 12th street while the men eventually turned off on 21st street. It is possible that they confused the digits for the two streets.

Last night, Mr Cooper’s parents spoke of losing their only child and paid tribute to their ‘angel’.

Sandra and Stanley Cooper were on holiday with the victims when they were killed, and were staying with them at the beach resort of Longboat Key, 12 miles away from the crime scene.

They are now being comforted by friends and relatives at their £850,000 home in Hampton Lucy, Warwickshire, where Mr Cooper lived with them.

In a statement they said: ‘We loved our son and he loved us so strongly. A day never passed without telling each other, “I love you”.’ They described Mr Cooper as a ‘gentle, kind, compassionate, clever and an athlete’.

They said: ‘As his parents, our lives have been shattered, but through us and his friends and family he will live on.

Last drinks caught on CCTV: James Cooper and James Kouzaris are seen in Smokin' Joe's bar at 00.14am on Saturday, shortly before they were killed

Murder Site: The rundown area in Sarasota where the two Britons were found, on opposite sides of the road
‘God bless you son, heaven has another angel, but this world is a colder and poorer place without you in it.’ Mr Kouzaris’s teacher father Peter and mother Hazel, both 52, live at a £400,000 family home in the affluent suburb of Kingsthorpe, Northampton.

Tributes to the Northamptonshire County Council worker have poured in from family and friends. 

His sister Emily wrote on the Facebook website: ‘My brother was a legend and he will be missed and loved by many many people.’ The victims’ families insist the pair did not take drugs and police say there is no indication that drugs were a factor in the crime.

Charged: Shawn Tyson, 16, who has been arrested over the murders of the British holidaymakers
Officers revealed yesterday that the murders could have been caught on CCTV.

They also released a transcript of the 911 emergency call from a Newtown resident in which she told a dispatcher:

‘We just see a white dude laid out. There is blood everywhere. He is just laid out. Don’t know if he’s dead.’

Shawn Tyson, a 16-year-old drop-out from a special needs school, has been charged with killing the pair.

He lives just 100 yards from the site of the murders and had  been released from youth custody for allegedly firing a gun at a car only 12 hours before the  killings.

Captain Sutton stressed that the suspect was ‘no criminal mastermind’ and very unlikely  to have been able to arrange  an ambush.

He would also have been unlikely to organise a robbery close to his home, suggesting the crime was opportunistic.

At the same time, police have been unable to find any taxi driver who picked up the pair.

‘It’s more likely that they were walking and simply strayed into the area,’ Captain Sutton said.

He said detectives had received several leads after publishing CCTV images of four young women chatting to the men in Smokin’ Joe’s bar up until 90 minutes before they were killed.

Chief homicide prosecutor Karen Fraivillig said she was confident they can charge  Tyson with first degree murder but said she will not be seeking the death penalty as he is still considered a juvenile under Florida law.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1379046/Florida-Britons-searching-meal-early-hours-missed-turning-It-cost-lives.html#ixzz1KHeMAGAm

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2011, 01:38:55 PM »
and what are you proving with this you slimey low life sleezy peice of shit..