Author Topic: Jason Ellis jury trial delayed again - marries the girl  (Read 29837 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Jason Ellis jury trial delayed again - marries the girl
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 04:43:26 AM »
Amazing how many still don't know what a pedophile is. When you expand the definition to more than what it is meant to be and what it actually is you diminish the real crime and sickness that true pedophilia is.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 06:55:14 AM »
"There may be a problem in the case, considered that Jason Ellis MARRIED the girl in February."
wow, sounds like your defending the actions of a pedophile. nice :-X

You are kidding - Jason Ellis should of gone to jail a long time ago.  This guy and his 'ex-fiancee' manipulated this 14 year old girl at the time (he was 32 then), hiding everything over the 'promise' of being famous.  All crap.  She was 14, he was 32.  He knew better.

The PROBLEM is that he married her now. She is refusing to testify, which makes the case a lot harder for the prosecution.  

I have a 7 year old daughter.  If this sick fuck did this to my daughter, or my daughter's friends, this guy would not be allowed anywhere near the industry.  I still wonder why magazines or people use this guy now.

As for me or my friends - we have NOTHING to do with this guy, nor want to talk to him.

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 08:04:15 AM »
This dude?

LMAO The only Jason Ellis I know! RED DRAGONS!!!
Getbig =Reality Show

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 08:35:25 AM »
You are kidding - Jason Ellis should of gone to jail a long time ago.  This guy and his 'ex-fiancee' manipulated this 14 year old girl at the time (he was 32 then), hiding everything over the 'promise' of being famous.  All crap.  She was 14, he was 32.  He knew better.

The PROBLEM is that he married her now. She is refusing to testify, which makes the case a lot harder for the prosecution.  

I have a 7 year old daughter.  If this sick fuck did this to my daughter, or my daughter's friends, this guy would not be allowed anywhere near the industry.  I still wonder why magazines or people use this guy now.

As for me or my friends - we have NOTHING to do with this guy, nor want to talk to him.

my apologies, the way you capitalized and highlighted marries made it seem as though you were siding with jason.

as for people saying the girl loved it, this has nothing to do with the girl but a grown man twice her age who knows better and by most peoples definition is a slimy pedo

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 08:50:56 AM »
Whatever , He didn't rape her it was consensual now they are married, let's move on.
I completely agree with Che!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 11:55:51 AM »
Whatever , He didn't rape her it was consensual now they are married, let's move on.

Really - not forced ceorcsion....

Look, you are 14, I am 32.... I can get you on the covers, I can make you a star, I can make you be all that you can be... and more....  I am the king on my throne... all you need to do is listen to me... let me show you the way...

My assistant will help you get into the position, just do it, and you will be a star.

If she was 18, it would be one thing... but she was a minor.... 14.    HUGE difference.   Consent - a 14 year old can consent like that.  Can she vote? Can she sign a contract? Come on...  

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »

Look, you are 14, I am 32.... I can get you on the covers, I can make you a star, I can make you be all that you can be... and more....  I am the king on my throne... all you need to do is listen to me... let me show you the way...

My assistant will help you get into the position, just do it, and you will be a star.

How do you know what he said , were you there Ron?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
Should not have even been a crime in the first place. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 12:34:41 PM »
Should not have even been a crime in the first place. 
Adonis is a very intelligent man.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 01:09:16 PM »
How do you know what he said , were you there Ron?                                                                                   

Don't be stupid - she was 14 years old.  End of story. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 01:18:24 PM »
Don't be stupid - she was 14 years old.  End of story.  

First of  all she was 15 yr/o not 14 , second  you don't know what happened because you weren't there

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
Dude was 32 and he was bangin' a 14 year old. Dude should kill himself.
a

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2011, 02:41:17 PM »

I think what he did was wrong but I think you underestimate the sexual sophistication of teenagers. I onced tutored a 13 year old in math at her home and she literally did a strip tease and dared me to bang her. I was 29 at the time.

We live in different times, my friend.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
I think what he did was wrong but I think you underestimate the sexual sophistication of teenagers. I onced tutored a 13 year old in math at her home and she literally did a strip tease and dared me to bang her. I was 29 at the time.

We live in different times, my friend.
Exactly

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2011, 02:56:39 PM »
Really - not forced ceorcsion....

If she was 18, it would be one thing... but she was a minor.... 14.    HUGE difference.   Consent - a 14 year old can consent like that.  Can she vote? Can she sign a contract? Come on...  

Sounds like you have given this some thought.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2011, 03:28:11 PM »
One can make the argument that the dude's a low life but the idea of sending someone to prison for consensual sex doesn't seem right. And I don't buy the notion that a post pubertal teenager cannot give consent. Have you forgotten how it was when you turned 13 yrs. old? 

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2011, 03:32:04 PM »

Yes because 14/15 yr olds are all stupid!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2011, 03:33:36 PM »
Sounds like you have given this some thought.

Yes, I had some friends who were not smart and got into this before - when they are out of high school, and just into college.  Some chose to stay away from this, a few got into the trap.  Quite a few people have their own stories.  Hey, Hollywood has its own people that take advantage of others.

I think what he did was wrong but I think you underestimate the sexual sophistication of teenagers. I onced tutored a 13 year old in math at her home and she literally did a strip tease and dared me to bang her. I was 29 at the time. We live in different times, my friend.

No, we live in modern times.  We know what is right and what is wrong here in the US. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 03:42:27 PM »
Tell TA, by last statement seems he has no clue on what's right or wrong.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 03:45:24 PM »
Tell TA, by last statement seems he has no clue on what's right or wrong.

but he knows all about creme fraiche loganberry fruit compote

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »

No, we live in modern times.  We know what is right and what is wrong here in the US. 

But we shouldn't conflate morality with legality. Telling a lie, committing adultery, most would consider wrong but I certainly wouldn't want to make them illegal and put people in prison for that.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »

If a 16 and 18 year old have consensual physical relations is the 18 year old still a Pedophile?   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 04:46:34 PM »
Yes!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 04:50:51 PM »
Huge difference between a 6 year difference and a 21 year difference ESPECIALLY being that young. I'm 10 years older than my wife but I guaranty if she was 15 and I was 25 her father would have beat the shit of me then called the cops!

Yeah, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't have married you at 15.

Would I like it if it were my daughter... No... but I also know that 15 year old girls like to have sex... You don't have to talk them into it... When I was 15, everyone was fucking and no one had to convince anyone to "do it".

15 year olds are not fucking retarded... They know what they are doing.

Is the dude a shitbag? Yes... of course he is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 04:54:19 PM »
LOL...doesn't matter what she likes to do, if a 15yo comes on to you, you freaking say no and run the other way. Simple as that!