Author Topic: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman  (Read 13042 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Roid Rage - Fedor vs. Mark Coleman
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 11:10:33 AM »
We can argue about this all day, but in the end, whatever the UFC is doing has allowed them to become the dominant MMA org in the world and actually purchasing these less successful organizations.

UFC wins. LOL!

Ah,  the old UFC vs. Pride routine huh?  It seems like every single post of yours ends up being about this...you usually pull this card when someone calls you on your lack of knowledge of MMA beyond a year ago.  It's pretty predictable actually.....it goes some thing like this.........You start an argument, then you begin to get owned due to lack of actual knowledge of whatever it is you are arguing about (or whatever facts can't be found on fight finder), then you resort to the old "UFC is the best, so leave me alone" routine. 
Predictions
 40/61

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »
Mark was pumped and happy that he had won... at least it was entertaining.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 12:26:49 PM »
Ah,  the old UFC vs. Pride routine huh?  It seems like every single post of yours ends up being about this...you usually pull this card when someone calls you on your lack of knowledge of MMA beyond a year ago.  It's pretty predictable actually.....it goes some thing like this.........You start an argument, then you begin to get owned due to lack of actual knowledge of whatever it is you are arguing about (or whatever facts can't be found on fight finder), then you resort to the old "UFC is the best, so leave me alone" routine.  

Why don't you read this thread from the beginning before you make yourself look anymore like the Chumpbox you are.

Please, don't take offense when I say the UFC is the premier MMA org.  I'm just telling it like it is, aren't I?

There is nothing worth arguing about when it comes to Pride vs UFC vs Strikeforce these days.  

It's all one in the same. Literally! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
Shame on Dana for bringing the guy back this last time...

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2011, 11:14:49 PM »
Are you saying Chumpbox is a gimmick too?  All his posts on on here as well.

PRIDE Never had the ratings the UFC does now.

So, tell me...What season of TUF was Jon Jones on?

Why do you feel the need to argue which is 'better' ? Playground stuff goin on here.Obviously IMO anything thats current is gona be better than something years ago.Why not just enjoy what weve got in MMA which has always been exciting if your a fan of it, and not an organization....

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »
Why do you feel the need to argue which is 'better' ? Playground stuff goin on here.Obviously IMO anything thats current is gona be better than something years ago.Why not just enjoy what weve got in MMA which has always been exciting if your a fan of it, and not an organization....

Please read the thread from the beginning before you post something to ignorant.

You actually need to direct your statement to the other anti-UFC chumps on here.

I agree, MMA has always been exciting and one of the reasons the UFC has been so successful is due to the fact they have learned from the other org's mistakes.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 03:34:13 AM »
I dont see why anyone should be anti-UFC anyway.Its clearly the top dog in MMA and is always exciting to watch.Anyone who disagrees is pathetic!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 04:42:42 AM »
I dont see why anyone should be anti-UFC anyway.Its clearly the top dog in MMA and is always exciting to watch.Anyone who disagrees is pathetic!

Yeah, do you have any idea how many people Dana White steppped on ruthlessly to turn the UFC into the premiere organization? Do you have any idea how many people's lies were destroyed, how many fighters lost their freedom and how much great fights we lost because of Dana White?

As for quality, the UFC has about half a dozen super-stars that give it it's name, but the other fighters frankly are not that much better than what you find in other organizations. Case in point: Jake Shields was good enough to make it to the UFC coming from Strikeforce, and is about to fight the UFC's biggest star for the welterweight belt. Second example: Strikeforce has fighters of the caliber of Overeem, whilst the UFC has guys like Roy Nelson. What sets the UFC apart are the few superstars. The average UFC fighter is not better than what you find in other orgs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 06:50:25 AM »
  Yeah, do you have any idea how many people Dana White steppped on ruthlessly to turn the UFC into the premiere organization? Do you have any idea how many people's lies were destroyed, how many fighters lost their freedom and how much great fights we lost because of Dana White?

As for quality, the UFC has about half a dozen super-stars that give it it's name, but the other fighters frankly are not that much better than what you find in other organizations. Case in point: Jake Shields was good enough to make it to the UFC coming from Strikeforce, and is about to fight the UFC's biggest star for the welterweight belt. Second example: Strikeforce has fighters of the caliber of Overeem, whilst the UFC has guys like Roy Nelson. What sets the UFC apart are the few superstars. The average UFC fighter is not better than what you find in other orgs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

What other non-Zuffa/UFC org has better talent then the UFC? Overeem is now a ZUFFA owned fighter.  BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Quit your whining you little bitch, and accept the fact that this is the best time to be an MMA fan.  We will now be able to see ALL the fights the fans want to see.

Hate Dana White all you want, but you have to be a complete idiot to not acknowledge what he has done for the sport. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:26 AM »
Showing a roided out old man cussing to his children at home is just what MMA needs. ::)

Got a riddle for you....

Do you know what season of TUF Jon Jones was on?

lol
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:59 AM »

1990 called.  They want their video back.
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
Dana hasn't really done anything for MMA, except make his company a ton of money and make MMA look trashy and barbaric. Sure hes put on some good fights and made it a known sport in North America, but some of you people (and him) try to make it seem like he invented fighting lol. If Dana was gone tomorrow, life would go on and so would MMA. At least then we wouldnt have to listen to his classless yip yap all the time..

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 02:31:23 PM »
Dana hasn't really done anything for MMA, except make his company a ton of money and make MMA look trashy and barbaric. Sure hes put on some good fights and made it a known sport in North America, but some of you people (and him) try to make it seem like he invented fighting lol. If Dana was gone tomorrow, life would go on and so would MMA. At least then we wouldnt have to listen to his classless yip yap all the time..

Who/What do you think is most responsible for the success of the UFC and all the brands that they own? I'm not trying to argue, just wondering.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
Why don't you read this thread from the beginning before you make yourself look anymore like the Chumpbox you are.

Please, don't take offense when I say the UFC is the premier MMA org.  I'm just telling it like it is, aren't I?

There is nothing worth arguing about when it comes to Pride vs UFC vs Strikeforce these days.  

It's all one in the same. Literally! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA

You are the one that is bringing up "pride vs. ufc" here genius.  I commented on you saying how, you thought it was classless that a "roided out old man is cussing to his children at home", like if that's the only time something like that has happened.  I then pointed out that that video was an un aired backstage Internet video.  To which you resorted to the old "the UFC is better than Pride" shtick that you always spout.  I never said anything about Pride being better than the UFC here in this thread, I just pointed out how your comparing a "backstage" video and trying to demonize it, when in reality even worse MMA related antics are being aired currently before audiences of millions  and you are ignoring that because you are dumber than a bag of rocks.  Quit backpedaling and trying to change the subject and take your owning son.
Predictions
 40/61

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

if that is not a troll post I don't know what is...
w

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
if that is not a troll post I don't know what is...

No I think im pretty well spot on there. What part of that dont you agree with and why?

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »
Dana & Lorenzo pulled MMA out of a swirling toilet and made it into the fastest growing sport.  If it wasn't for them, we would have a bunch of fractioned organizations, the fans would have no PPVs and the fighters would not be making any money. 
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
What other non-Zuffa/UFC org has better talent then the UFC? Overeem is now a ZUFFA owned fighter.  BWHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

Quit your whining you little bitch, and accept the fact that this is the best time to be an MMA fan.  We will now be able to see ALL the fights the fans want to see.

Hate Dana White all you want, but you have to be a complete idiot to not acknowledge what he has done for the sport.  

You are obviously way too retarded to understand the concept that a monopoly is always bad - just look at the Standard Oil Company case. Now that ZUffa owns all, they can fix fights, have rubber matches and underpay their fighters because they have nowhere else to go. You want a unified belt? What you will get is a rubber champion with a belt that is meaningless. Dana can now tell fighters to lose fights and they'll have to comply if they want to have their jobs. Before, they could simply leave to another org.

And my point about Overeem, you fucking moron, is that until recently the UFC and Strikeforce were competitors, and Overeem is a Strikeforce fighter, so outside of a few super-stars like Anderson and GSP, the average UFC fighter is not that much better than the average fighter from other orgs. What sets the UFC apart are the few super-stars, and in many divisions the UFC doesen't have a super-star. Basically, the UFC only has two fighters(Anderson and GSP) that really sets it apart from other orgs. Jon Jones could be one of those fighters too, but it's too soon to tell. For instance, as far as heavyweights, the most important division of all, Striikeforce might even be better than the UFC. Overeem is at least as good and probably better than Cain.

You = moron that should STFU. You fucking bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2011, 07:43:00 PM »
 You are obviously way too retarded to understand the concept that a monopoly is always bad - just look at the Standard Oil Company case. Now that ZUffa owns all, they can fix fights, have rubber matches and underpay their fighters because they have nowhere else to go. You want a unified belt? What you will get is a rubber champion with a belt that is meaningless. Dana can now tell fighters to lose fights and they'll have to comply if they want to have their jobs. Before, they could simply leave to another org.

And my point about Overeem, you fucking moron, is that until recently the UFC and Strikeforce were competitors, and Overeem is a Strikeforce fighter, so outside of a few super-stars like Anderson and GSP, the average UFC fighter is not that much better than the average fighter from other orgs. What sets the UFC apart are the few super-stars, and in many divisions the UFC doesen't have a super-star. Basically, the UFC only has two fighters(Anderson and GSP) that really sets it apart from other orgs. Jon Jones could be one of those fighters too, but it's too soon to tell. For instance, as far as heavyweights, the most important division of all, Striikeforce might even be better than the UFC. Overeem is at least as good and probably better than Cain.

You = moron that should STFU. You fucking bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mononpoly?  Who said anything about a monopoly?

Sports generally have one premier org to prove show who is best and who has the best talent.

NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL all seem to do just fine with a 'monopoly' as you like to call it.

So why do you this works so well for other sports and suddenly ot won't work for MMA?

By the way, watch your words, shitstain...in our country people show up in landfill talking like that.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2011, 10:27:09 PM »
Mononpoly?  Who said anything about a monopoly?

Sports generally have one premier org to prove show who is best and who has the best talent.

NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL all seem to do just fine with a 'monopoly' as you like to call it.

So why do you this works so well for other sports and suddenly ot won't work for MMA?

This is not at all what there is an MMA now, you fucking retard. There is one org and that's it. Basically, now the UFC and Strikeforce are one org since they are all owned by the same company. If you fight for Strikeforce or the UFC and you upset Dana White, you can't find work at the other org.

By the way, watch your words, shitstain...in our country people show up in landfill talking like that.

The only shit stain is the one in your mother's panties after she squated on a toiled bowl and defecated you out, you son of a bitch. Why don't we meet so you can make your threats true? Fucking c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »
  This is not at all what there is an MMA now, you fucking retard. There is one org and that's it. Basically, now the UFC and Strikeforce are one org since they are all owned by the same company. If you fight for Strikeforce or the UFC and you upset Dana White, you can't find work at the other org.

The only shit stain is the one in your mother's panties after she squated on a toiled bowl and defecated you out, you son of a bitch. Why don't we meet so you can make your threats true? Fucking c.u.n.t.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You got to keep the bosses happy.  This is how it is in the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, etc.  There is truly only one "big leagues" in most sports.

This applies to "real world" jobs as well.  Get along with your boss if you want the paychecks.  Otherwise, find a new profession/job.

Simple really.

When you're 14, I guess this concept is hard to fathom. Go back to sweeping parking lots, tough guy. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 08:12:10 AM »
VICTOR BELFORT!!!!!!!!!!!

This should say it all. 

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 09:12:02 AM »
VICTOR BELFORT!!!!!!!!!!!

This should say it all. 

Thinking Jon Jones was on TUF says a lot as well.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 11:15:01 AM »
Thinking Jon Jones was on TUF says a lot as well.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

This actually beats out the Victor reference imo. 

Where is BerzerkFury?  He was the original board jester...   I think Suck should take over. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 11:21:12 AM »
The UFC is not a monopoly.  Last I checked there were several dozen other promotions operating today.  It just so happens that the UFC pays its fighters more than any other org, and gives them more exposure than any other org.  That's why the best fighters CHOOSE to fight for the UFC.  And, we the fans, benefit from being able to see the best fight the best.  Hope that helps.
w